That Old House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly wiped her tongue all over his face and left him. Gary grinned to himself as he wiped Janice's panties all over his face to dry it. He decided that he was going to keep them and to let Gerry have a sniff before he returned them.

Gary followed Molly out of his office and watched her bum cheeks swivel out of his outer office door. Jan was sitting at her desk, her eyes riveted on the bulge in Gary's trousers. Gary pulled down his zip, released his cock and took himself in hand; he headed for the outer door.

"Gotta have me a piss," he grinned.

Returning in a minute or two he grinned at Janice again.

"You can hold it for me when I piss again later, OK?"

Janice was silent, gazing at her boss's deflated cock, fat but long and soft.

The day passed and Gary even managed to sell some timber, quite a lot of it in fact. One or two clients even mentioned how ebullient he sounded. He didn't tell them the news; they could wait for the next issue of the trade paper.

He sent Jan home early after treating himself to a double handful of her tits. He didn't want her to see either of the two candidates he was going to interview as his replacement. That was to remain secret until he had decided and the chosen candidate had accepted the job.

Gary and Jan were to meet at the restaurant later; he had given her money for the taxi. In the quiet of his office he phoned Gerry, his cock in his hand.

"Where are you darling? Is Richard home yet? What are you going to do with him? When are you going to show him your fanny?"

"Questions, questions," laughed Gerry down the line. "I'm in the bedroom, getting ready to fetch Richard when he arrives at the school. He's going to call me on his mobile when the coach is about ten minutes from school. When we get home I'll suggest that he has a shower and when he's in there I'll strip naked and lie on his bed with the door open, my nude pussy in full view!"

Gary groaned, rubbing his cock. Gerry correctly guessed what he was doing and giggled sexily.

"You filthy pervert you! I'm not going to diddle myself in sympathy 'cos I want to remain dry, well, mostly anyway!"

They reverted to a loving, if dirty, conversation before confirming the timetable for tomorrow evening.

"I'll be there as early as I can darling. Holly is picking Ivy up at Stourbridge station at about five thirty so they will be with us about six thirty."

"Very good darling. Will we have time for a quick fuck before the girls get here?"

"Won't Richard be around?"

"If he is I'll tell him to make himself scarce for a while!"

They said goodbye. Gary reluctantly stowed his cock away and tried to think of other things. That was difficult with the knowledge that he was going to fuck Janice in her bed tonight, maybe all night.

However, the internal phone buzzed and he was told that his first appointment had arrived.

oooOOOooo

Gary had arrived in good time at the restaurant. After checking in with the head waiter he ordered himself a drink at the bar, idly wondering if Richard had seen his mother's naked pussy yet.

Janice arrived and swept confidently into the bar. Gary took one look and almost choked on his drink.

Janice was wearing a new dress. Gary didn't know that of course, he had never seen Jan in any form of evening wear. She looked stupendous!

The dress was of a multi coloured floral pattern, predominately greens and yellows. It was tight fitting at the waist, accentuating her upper and lower features. It seemed quite tight fitting round the bum and was quite short on the thigh. It was the upper portion that took the eye!

Jan's ample breasts have been mentioned before but now they were almost completely visible! The dress was off the shoulder. Indeed, it had no material at all until it got to her tits and then it had almost missed. The neckline started at her breasts; the hem tight over her generous rounded mounds. Gary stared, fully expecting to see her nipples pop out of the top of the material. Jan moved towards him and her tits preceded her. Gary gulped.

"Wow, Jan, you look fantastic! That dress is something else! What are you going to have to drink?"

"Large gin and tonic please, a slice of lemon but no ice! There Gary, I've always wanted to ask for that in a posh restaurant and now I've done it! This dress is my reaction to leaving that bastard Simon. I'm hoping to use it to get me another man, maybe even a few other men!"

"You got me already girl although I'm more or less spoken for now! Here's your drink! Let's sit down and relax so that I can gaze on your fantastic mammary glands!"

Jan had the modesty to flush slightly as she settled into an armchair across from Gary. She glanced down as if to check that her nipples were still hidden from view. Satisfying herself that all was well she made a couple of slight adjustments, lowering the hem of the dress slightly! She smiled at Gary.

"I have to keep checking that my nipples don't show," she said. "That would be so embarrassing!"

"I'll do you a deal," grinned Gary. "If they pop out I won't tell you until I've had a good look or the change of air has made them go hard and stick out!"

That remark made them both laugh and got the evening off to a good start! Both the wine waiter and the Head Waiter's eyes were glued to the top of Jan's dress and to her magnificent breasts. To give her her due Jan just ordered her starter and main course as if she was unaware of her display. Gary's cock was at full stretch.

Eventually they were fetched to their table and Gary had to ask Jan to shield him to hide his erection. Their seats were on the same side of the table and as soon as they sat down Jan put her hand down on to Gary's hard cock.

"Down girl or I shall have to tan your hide again, just like I did this morning!" he warned. Janice giggled and lifted her hemline to show that she was naked down below!

"I'm ready and waiting for you sir," she giggled again. Gary did not accept her invitation this time. Instead he slowly slid one hand up her inner thigh until it reached its newly smooth target. With a little adjustment he got two fingers inside her with his thumb agitating her clitoris; Jan started making juice and writhing on his fingers.

"You'll make me come!" she warned as she made more copious juice. Gary withdrew his hand and sucked on his fingers just as their starters arrived.

"Wait 'til I get you in the taxi on your way home," he growled and Janice laughed happily.

They enjoyed their meal but they were keen to get on with the main event of the evening so it was not long before they were in the restaurant vestibule waiting for their taxi. Jan lightly ran her fingers across Gary's crotch and he in turn had a big handful of buttock!

They got into the taxi. Gary placed his hand, palm upwards, on the seat beside him. Jan saw and giggled some more as she lifted her skirt and sat her naked cunt down on his hand. As she gave the taxi driver her address she unzipped Gary's fly and felt inside.

The taxi moved off and Gary reached over to kiss Jan. His fingers were already invading her fleshy folds and encouraging liquid. As the kiss ended he reached over with his spare hand and exposed Jan's nipples. She gasped and made to cover up but Gary restrained her.

"Just turn towards me so that I can suck on your tits," he said. Jan obeyed and was soon pushing her fleshy teats at his mouth as he sucked, and nibbled on her hard stalks.

The taxi ride was not long and they were soon standing on the pavement watching it go. Jan had pulled Gary's cock out of his trousers and was making sticky noises as she manipulated his pre cum soaked shaft. Now he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and arsehole.

"Suck that juice off my cock," he demanded as he wiped his own juicy fingers across her still exposed breasts. Jan immediately dropped to her knees and right there on the pavement sucked all his hard long length into her mouth. Gary took a firm grip on her naked shoulders and pulled her head to his crotch.

After a little while, when Jan showed no sign of stopping, he gently pushed her off him and lifted her to her feet.

"Let's go inside Jan. I want you to bend over something handy and lift your dress high so that I can see your fucking charms; and I mean fucking!"

Jan swiftly opened the outer door and then opened the lift. Gary's cock was still totally exposed but there was no one around. Jan handled him the whole time that the lift was rising to the fourth floor, the top flight. She let go temporarily while she opened the door and marched inside.

"Can I get you a drink?" she said, lifting her skirt on high, exposing her large rounded fleshy cheeks.

"I fuckin' told you to bend over something, didn't I? Go and get it done!"

"Yes sir," Jan simpered as she raised herself and bent her body over the back of a sofa in the sitting room. "Will this do?"

Gary did not reply. He gazed at his targets for a moment or two, releasing his belt and waistband as he did so. Then he took one step forward and firmly smacked Jan's buttocks, one each on both cheeks. Jan yelped but could do no more as Gary thrust his ramrod firmly into her cunt, forcing her to hang on to the sofa.

"Fucking Hell Jan, your cunt's on fire. It feels fucking marvellous; I may want to keep my cock in there all night!"

"Feel free Gary; God, you feel so big. I've never felt anything like it before!"

"Bigger than George?"

"Oh yes! Molly said that you were bigger than George. Ooooo, you'll soon make me come, fucking me like that!"

"Where did George fuck you?" said Gary as he withdrew from Jan's fiery tunnel. "I'll repeat the dose!"

"He did me on my table," answered Jan. Gary helped her to stand. She dropped her dress to the floor and was naked! She moved to her dining table, not a big one but adequate for the present purpose.

"Which way up do you want me Gary?" she said, eyeing his cock, now dripping with her juice.

"On your back girl and lift those fantastic thighs. I'm going to use both your holes!"

Jan obeyed and was soon in position. Gary stepped between her thighs and raised them until she could bend her knees over his shoulders. His stiff cock slid straight back into her cunt. He reached forwards and gripped her breasts.

"Ready?" he asked.

Jan opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Yessss! Fuck me hard Gary! Squeeze my tits hard and pull on my nipples! Make me shout!"

Gary pulled out and rammed home, hard! Jan squealed and gripped his shoulders. Gary began to fuck her and she responded as if she had been waiting all day, which of course she had!

"Yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Fuck me. Fuck meeee!"

Gary fucked hard inside her with long firm strokes, squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples as he did so. It didn't take long for Jan to go over the top. It turned out that she had a dirty vocabulary!

"Oh fuck yes! Oh shit yes! I'm fuckin' coming, all over your bastard prick! Oh fuck, oh shit! I'm making cunt juice; I can't stop myself. Ohhhh Shiiiit!"

Gary thrust again and stopped at the top of Jan's cunt, watching her have her orgasm. Her face was contorted with pleasure, she was forcing her pussy up his cock shaft and he loved to watch her labia majora making milking motions around his shaft.

Jan finally began to relax and relinquish her grip on all parts of his body. She looked up at him.

"You didn't come yet, did you, you bastard? What are you waiting for? Oh oh, you're waiting for my bumhole, aren't you? Am I right?"

"Calling me a bastard has earned you another smacking my girl. Secretary's, PA's should really learn to be more respectful. As to your arsehole, you tart, you are right; that is the next item on the agenda!"

"Oh my God, don't hurt me Gary. I know you did Molly and she said it was good but she'd had one in there before; I haven't!"

"I'll do it so you enjoy it, Jan my girl, just you see if I don't!"

Now an old hand at arse fucking and with Jan in his favourite position Gary reached down and parted her arse cheeks. Her little dark pink anus appeared, already throbbing as if in anticipation. Gary pushed his knob end to the target and pulled her crack open. A seemingly bottomless hole appeared and he pushed his knob end at it.

Jan gasped as he penetrated her anus, expelling air as if she had been holding it for a while. Gary pressed forward, slowly sliding deeper and deeper; now his big hard cock was completely embedded in Jan's arsehole.

"How's that feel then, you dirty fucker?"

"Wow Gary, that feels fuckin' great, different but great. Your cock is hot, firm but comfortable. When are you going to start fucking in there?"

"After what you said, you tart, right now!" said Gary as he pulled back and then thrust forward. Jan squeaked but held firm and after another couple of thrusts she was returning the movement. Gary squeezed her breasts, smacked her bottom and agitated her clitoris. All this soon got Jan worked up again and Gary recognised her build-up to her next orgasm. He felt the same, his spunk gathering in his tubes.

He thrust two fingers into her pussy and thumbed her clitty more vigorously. His cock stiffened, flexed and then fired.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes," howled Jan as her emotions overwhelmed her. "Fuckin' shit, that's hot! That's fuckin' hot!"

Gary fired about six full shots of sperm into Jan's hot arse. He felt fully satisfied with his effort. There is nothing more satisfying, he decided, than satisfying a woman with your copious hot seed. He grinned up at her as he withdrew his softening cock.

"Where's your bed then Jan? I think we need a bit of a lie down after that, don't you?"

He helped her up and he followed her naked cheeks as she almost flowed into the bedroom. The covers were already turned back and Jan laughed.

"I had visions of you dragging me in here first Gary so I prepared the play area," she giggled yet again.

They flopped on to the bed and relaxed. Jan began to stroke herself between her thighs, making soggy, sticky noises as she did so. Gary realised that this was sexy and was making his cock rise again.

"Are you going to stay the night with me Gary? You can if you want to you know."

"I would like that very much please Jan. I've made no other arrangements. I think that this must be a one off though Jan. It wouldn't do for boss and secretary to be fucking each other all the time, would it? We could still play games though, if you want to that is until you get yourself a new man anyway!"

Jan lay back and relaxed, smiling across at her temporary lover.

"I accept all that Gary. You can fuck me all night tonight if you can, up my bum as well if you want." She laughed. "I think that after tonight we will be 'playing games' quite a few times, don't you? As to a new man, did I tell you that Gordon Wainwright has invited me to dinner on Saturday evening; he lost his wife last year you remember? I've accepted him anyway."

"Good on you Jan but you'd better get these bedclothes washed before then!"

"They are perfectly clean!"

"I know, but they won't be by the morning, will they? Now be a darling and get me a coffee while I go for a piss, will you?"

They rolled off the bed, Gary taking the opportunity to give Jan's left cheek a resounding smack as she reached the edge of the bed.

"Owww, you fucker you," she shouted, "just you wait, I'll get you back for that!"

Gary found the bathroom and relaxed into a nice long piss. He'd hardly started when a smack on his own bottom made him jump.

"Hey!" said Jan, "don't spray it all over my bathroom. I'll have to clean up after you."

"You'll have to help me then."

Jan reached around Gary's hips and captured his soft but long tool. She peered around him as she watched his piss slowly run dry. His cock thickened.

"I can see that he's recovering," she laughed. "I've put the kettle on. To repeat my earlier question, would you like a drink now?"

"A brandy would be nice."

Soon Gary and his PA were lying in bed with coffee and brandy in hand. Actually they were only using one hand for that; Jan had a cock in hand and Gary was playing with her big tits. His cock was as hard as iron!

"God Jan, you are top notch at handling cocks. Do you want to be on top this time?"

In one fluid movement Jan swung her leg over his torso and got mounted, not once letting go of Gary's cock until it began to slide up her cunt.

"I'm going to fuck you now sir! You just lay back and enjoy this!"

Gary did! They had plenty of time and enough energy. Jan soon had a wet orgasm and the feeling of her juices running down his shaft triggered his emission, firing firmly upwards into her love passage. She collapsed on top of his body, pressing her big warm tits on to his hairy chest.

Finally she peeled herself off Gary and smiled down at him.

"I've got to pee now," she said.

Gary followed her to the bathroom and sat himself on the seat. He parted her knees and placed her on his knees facing him. He both looked and felt down into her crack.

"Now have yourself a nice satisfying piss Jan. You might make my cock rise again so you can have another fuck if you like!"

"If I like?" squeaked Jan, looking down. Her urethra lips trembled and her piss jetted out all over Gary's belly, cock and balls. Gary found this stimulating and his cock began to rise. Before Jan had finished he was lifting her and lowering her pussy on to his cock, causing the remains of her piss to overflow everywhere.

"I really will have to clean up in here now, won't I?" she giggled as she bounced up and down.

Once he was really hard Gary stood up and carried Jan back into the bedroom. He disengaged and threw her on to the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees, you tart," he snarled in mock seriousness. Jan obeyed instantly and Gary approached her twin holes.

"Are you going to fuck my arse again Gary?" she mewled.

"You bet your sweet arse I am. In fact, I'm going to fuck both of your holes!"

Gary commenced work. Soon sweat was dripping off him and onto Jan's arse cheeks. She was joining in enthusiastically now, especially when Gary was in her rectum. That's where he came, almost dribbling his final offering up her back passage.

After another reviving brandy they both fell asleep, still naked and still uncovered. Gary rather belatedly thought about Gerry, hoping that his balls would have restocked by tomorrow evening!

Yes, his balls were working fine as he discovered on waking. It was becoming a habit, getting a blowjob to wake him up! Jan was sucking down half his shaft and frigging the other half. Gary relaxed into enjoyment, resting one hand on top of her head as he played with her tits, idly pulling on her nipples as she worked on him, swallowing quickly as he shot his load into her mouth.

Later in the bathroom she held him as he fired his firm morning piss into the pan. Then she joined him in her shower and relieved herself over his tackle in hot warm soapy water.

oooOOOooo

Friday was in all respects an ordinary working day and Gary immersed himself in more mundane tasks. The only difference was the choosing of his successor.

His interviews the previous evening had gone well and it had felt good to be concentrating on something other than his forthcoming date with Janice's cunt and arsehole. In the end he was a little undecided; he would like to employ both men. Thoughts of Rose however made him choose only one. His original favourite between the two men had confirmed his expectations at the interview. Colin Mason was his man, if only he could convince him to move. He would call him at home tomorrow.

By mid-afternoon the excitement was too much for him and he was ready to leave. He reached for his jacket just as George flung open his office door and burst in.

"Fucking Hell Gary, I'm all fired up and nowhere to shoot," he said. "What's going on; tell me something interesting! Molly's gone home so I'm at a loose end!"