That Old House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rested after this, arms around each other, kissing constantly.

"Thank you so much, darling Richard, that was wonderful! My first squirt too! I bet Holly will want to do one all over you tomorrow or Sunday, or both!" she giggled. Let's see if you can keep your cock up my cunny until the morning."

They settled down on their sides, still connected. After a short sleep Ivy was disturbed by a thick ramrod thrusting into her pussy from the rear. She helped them both achieve a sticky climax and then they finally dropped off to sleep again.

Next time Ivy awoke it was almost dawn. What had disturbed her was Holly pulling the bedclothes off her and Richard. He was erect again. Holly was naked!

"It's my fuckin' turn now, baby sister," she snarled. "I'm so fuckin' horny I'm going to fuck Richard within an inch of his life and then I'm going to go and fuck Daddy as well! I won't care if Gerry is still in his bed, I'm going to have him! If you want him first you'd better get going!"

As she had been speaking Holly had mounted Richard and lowered her soft labia to touch Richard's erect cock head. She smiled with rude pleasure as his knob end disappeared, followed by three quarters of his long hard shaft. He awoke and immediately reached up to her lovely breasts. Ivy vacated the bed, watching all the action carefully.

"He made me squirt last night," she said to her sister. "That was the first time ever! He's wonderful, I could love him!"

"Off you go sis, go see if you can get to squirt on Daddy! Then I'll come and do the same! Fuckin' Hell Richard, that's a big cock you've got there!"

Ivy left the room and padded naked down to Gerry's room. Both she and her father were still in bed. Gerry was awake and beckoned to Ivy as she saw her at the door. Ivy approached the bed and stood beside the woman who she wouldn't mind, she just realised, being her stepmother.

Gerry reached out and took hold of one of Ivy's hands. She was naked too and she placed Ivy's hand on her breasts; Ivy just naturally bent down and kissed her. Then she kissed Gerry's breasts in turn, pulling her nipples quite hard. Gerry pulled Ivy's head to her body and Ivy licked her wetly.

"I expect you would like to have a little time with your father, wouldn't you?" Gerry whispered. "I'll go make some coffee and breakfast for us all. You get in bed from this side."

Gerry got out of bed. She kissed Ivy on the lips, on her breasts and then rubbed a hand between her legs.

"You're wet already," she smiled.

"I'm afraid some of that's down to Richard," she said shyly. "Holly's fucking him right now. She wants to squirt on him; I did last night. That was my first time ever!"

"See if you can do it on your father. When I bring the coffee I'll lick it all off him!"

Gerry pulled the sheet off Gary and left the room. Ivy looked down lovingly at her father and climbed up on to the bed. She straddled his supine figure, taking his half erect cock in her little hands. He erected almost immediately as she wrapped her long nimble fingers around his shaft and commenced to frig him slowly. Gary opened his eyes, expecting to see Gerry; he saw Ivy!

"Hello Baby," he gasped. He didn't have a chance to say more because Ivy was now sliding down his hard shaft.

"Good morning Daddy," she giggled. "I've come to squirt on you if I can. Gerry says she will bring the coffee and then lick my juice off your tummy. Holly is coming too when she's finished with Richard. He should last a good while though 'cos he's been fucking me all night!"

"I should last too my darling because Gerry and I had a good fucking time last night too. Ohhhh my God, Ivy darling, your pussy is so smooth, wet and hot! Maybe I won't last so long after all!"

Ivy bent down and kissed her father as she pumped her pussy up and down his big hard cock. She was beginning to feel like she had when she'd squirted on to Richard earlier. She worked harder.

"I think I'm going to squirt on you Daddy darling," she panted as she pumped. "Your cock is so big and hard; I can't believe that Mummy gave this up for that arsehole Alan!"

"Language! Language, baby daughter!" grunted Gary as he got ready to deliver his first spunk of the day into his younger daughter's pussy. "God Ivy darling, you are so beautiful and your pussy is so hot and wet. I'm coming any second now!"

"Hold on tight Daddy, I'm nearly there!"

Gary fired his spunk upwards into his younger daughters love channel. She squealed loudly and almost lifted off him, forcefully firing her juices all over his belly and chest. She had more this time. She fell down on to his chest and allowed the rest of his come to shoot into her cunt.

Ivy rested on her father's hairy chest with his cock still deep inside her cunt. Gary hadn't pissed yet this morning so he was still hard. Next moment Holly came in, holding the door open for Gerry who was carrying a tray of coffee, cups, saucers and biscuits/

"Wow, you've squirted on Gary already," laughed Gerry. "I'll start licking it up in a minute. I'll just pour us a coffee first!"

"Get off Daddy now Ivy, it's my turn," said Holly. "I keep having to pull her off cocks Gerry, the dirty little come slut!"

Ivy got off her father reluctantly and Holly was soon in place on top of his hard shaft. Loud squelching noises began immediately as she started rising and falling on Gary's tool.

"Ooooo yessss Daddy, that's fuckin' lovely," said his beautiful older daughter. "I wish you had been fucking me since I was fifteen! I fuckin' love it! I love you so much!"

Gerry had carried out her promise to the full. She had licked and sucked into Ivy's vagina, tasting Gary and Ivy's come juices. Now she was licking Ivy's belly and breasts, paying particular attention to her slopes and pulling on her nipples.

"Look out Gerry," shouted Holly as Richard entered the room, holding his big stiff prick. "I'm going to come! I'm going to squirt!"

Gerry straightened as Holly did indeed fire her juice all over her father. As soon as she had dropped back on to Gary's shaft he started to fire his second load deep into Holly's pussy. Gerry bent down to lick all over Gary's chest and belly only to feel Richard's cock push into her wet juicy twat from the rear.

After Richard had unloaded into his mother they all lay together in the bed, nibbling on biscuits and bodies while drinking coffee and come.

Gary was first to get up. His cock was huge, still awaiting his early morning piss.

"I'm going for a piss, a shower and a shave," he announced.

"I'm coming too," said Gerry, giggling. To the girls she said, "your daddy and I like to shower together and piss together. He often fucks me in the shower too but I expect he'll need a little more time to recover this morning!"

"That sounds like a good idea," grinned young Ivy. "Come on Richard, you can piss on Holly and me in the other shower!"

"You can too," said Gerry, "the other shower has its own supply so we won't steal each other's hot water."

Holly and Ivy led Richard off, holding his semi erect cock. Ivy had commented that she was going to suck Gerry's juice off his cock so he was already excited!

Gary and Gerry enjoyed their shower but she couldn't get his cock to rise again so soon after his early morning sex.

They were soon all downstairs, naked, and it was still only eight o'clock!

oooOOOooo

"Gerry my darling," said Gary after breakfast, I want to take my beautiful daughters into that store in Bledworth and buy them a new outfit each. I might even spring to a few skimpys as well. Do you want to come with us?"

Gerry laughed, "I know you by now, you horny bastard. You want to go in there on some pretext or other and see if you can fuck Jill, Mandy or Gloria. No darling, I won't come today, you take the girls and have a good time."

"What's all this about?" asked Holly.

"Yes Gerry, tell us all about it," said Ivy.

So Gerry told the tale of last Saturday in Armitage's department store in Bledworth. She told it in such lurid detail that Holly and Ivy couldn't wait to get dressed and go. Richard's cock had risen at the description of the women involved and when they left Gerry's hand was firmly around his shaft. Gary and the girls reckoned that he would be up his mother's pussy in less than five minutes.

They were all wrong, Richard had in fact pinned his mother to the sofa in two minutes flat!

As the girls were dressing Gary had made a phone call to the guy he wanted to appoint to his job at Arnold's. Colin Mason asked for a little more time so Gary said that he would call him at work on Monday under an assumed name.

"Hello again, it's Gary, isn't it? You've brought two different beautiful girls to see me this time. Where's Gerry today?"

Mandy Armitage's beautiful blonde curls framed her beaming face again as she greeted her customers in the lingerie department.

"Hello, er, Mandy, let me introduce you to my two beautiful daughters, Holly and Ivy. We've come for a look at your best lingerie, you know the ones I mean?"

"Yes, of course," said Mandy, looking Holly and Ivy up and down. "You're right Gary, Holly and Ivy are very beautiful indeed. I'm sure that we can find something that they will like."

"Not that they will wear them very often," said Gary. "They rather take after you in underwear needs."

"None at all most of the time eh?" laughed Mandy, sounding almost like a peal of bells. "Let's see, if I remember correctly I only showed Gerry but this is what she means girls."

Mandy flicked her short skirt up to show that once again she was wearing no panties. Holly and Ivy gasped as they also saw her shaved pussy. Then they grinned sheepishly and lifted their skirts to show their lack of panties too.

"Lovely," said Mandy, licking her lips, "I'll have to have a taste before you leave girls. I have to be careful though 'cos Mummy keeps telling me off. It's her store and she says if I'm in charge of selling lingerie I should be wearing some!"

"We also want a new dress each for Holly and Ivy," said Gary, his cock twitching in anticipation of meeting Gloria again.

"You go and find Gloria, Gary," grinned Mandy. "I'll bring the girls along when we've kitted them out with ball breakers!"

Holly and Ivy grinned at Gary as they were led away. He went to the ladies wear department and was instantly accosted by Gloria.

"Can't keep away eh Gary!" she grinned at him, suggestively licking her lips. Gary remembered her swallowing his cock last Saturday and his cock began to grow.

He explained his requirements.

"Okay," said Gloria, "you go into that fitting room there and I'll bring some suggestions. Tell me your daughters ages and measurements and we'll go from there."

Soon Gary had a large variety of styles and colours of dresses with him in the fitting room, all hanging from a dress rail. They all looked fine to him but it would be Holly and Ivy who would choose. He told Gloria this.

"Good," she said, "now we can have a little fun!"

She ran a palm over Gary's already hard cock and quickly unzipped him. Gary had come prepared without underpants and his cock popped out all by itself.

"Goody," grinned Gloria. "Ready for action I see!"

She pushed Gary down on to a straight-backed chair and sat him down, opening his trousers as she did so. She knelt down and swallowed him. He bucked his shaft at her mouth.

Gloria was an expert and in practice. She was already involved with a man fifteen years her senior who was extraordinarily well hung. Her mouth now squeezed Gary's shaft as she fellated him expertly. Gary groaned.

"I want to see and feel how much this fellow can deliver," she said as she stood before him, dropping her skirt to reveal her own lack of underwear. "Fucking hell", thought Gary, "doesn't any of the women in this shop wear any panties."

Gloria sat down on Gary's knee, facing him. She took hold of his penis and began to wank him. He leant forward, kissing her as he grabbed at her marvellous tits. Gloria rose up and impaled herself on his thick hard shaft.

"I knew you'd be fuckin' good when I saw this last week," she said. "That's it Gary, you fuckin' cocksman, get my tits out and give me a good seeing to!"

Gary complied, almost ripping open Gloria's low cut blouse to reveal her magnificent mammaries. They fell into his hands and he took great delight in manipulating them as he sucked on her nipples.

"Ooooo you fuckin' bastard, you've got me coming already. Come on, give me your cream, I want to feel it splashing inside my fuckin' womb!"

Gary delivered!

In another part of the building Holly and Ivy had soon chosen their purchases and were now being administered to by Mandy. Her mobile tongue had been inside both of their vaginas and her fingers had explored every nook and crevice. Now it was Holly and Ivy's turn; they had a breast each as they alternately licked out the store boss. Mandy was laid out across her desk, moaning with total pleasure.

"God," she gasped, "if my friend Helen was here we could have a really good time. She loves to lick pussy too. We also like big cocks on older men; I wonder if your daddy has a big cock?"

"Oh he does," said Ivy, the words coming out before her brain could get in gear.

"Ahhh, naughty naughty," laughed Mandy. "Don't worry girls, I have enough secrets of my own. I wonder though if Gerry would let Gary fuck me. I do quite fancy him. I'm trying to find a man of his age and, er, size to be my permanent partner."

"I don't think that Gerry is prepared to share Daddy," giggled Holly. "I would think Mandy, that a woman like you would have no trouble in finding a man."

"I don't darlings," said Mandy as she shuddered into a satisfying climax. "It's finding one of your very own that's the problem and I need two, one for me and one for Helen! Let's go and see what Gloria has done with your father!"

It was fairly obvious what Gloria had done with Gary. He was decent when they arrived but he looked a bit worn and a bit guilty.

"Don't worry about Gloria and your Dad," whispered Mandy to Holly as they watched Ivy choose dresses from the rack. Just make him buy two instead of one. Gerry got three instead of two last week! Gloria usually only puts out once per man!"

Quite soon both girls had two choices. They looked enquiringly at their father and Holly looked pointedly at Gloria. "Oh all right then, have them both if you really like them! From their hugs and kisses of thanks Mandy correctly guessed their relationship with their father.

Mandy took the girls aside as Gloria was working the till and credit card transactions.

"Look you darlings, you are lovely girls and very beautiful too. I personally don't give a toss if you fuck your dad or not. If you and Gerry get on get her to bring you with her for your next pussy shave. First shave on the house, except for the gratuity to Janine, my beautiful attendant."

Both Holly and Ivy kissed Mandy, thanking her and promising to return.

"I don't promise to lick all three of you out," grinned Mandy, "but Janine is a good practitioner, if you get what I mean. That would mean a bigger tip, of course!"

Back 'home' in Oakby the girls soon recounted to Gerry the story of their afternoon, including the sex.

"Did your dad meet up with Gloria again?" asked Gerry. Holly and Ivy glanced at one another; Gerry laughed.

"Look, I know she had him in her mouth last Saturday. I just wondered if you had anything else to report."

"Not really," said Holly, "but he did look a bit flushed and tired when we saw him in the fitting room."

"No sign of a girl called Jill? Blonde, eighteen, big tits?"

Both girls shook their heads as Gary entered the room.

"No Jill this week then darling; you had to make do with fucking Gloria?"

All three women cracked up with laughter. Richard came to find out what was going on.

"The girls will tell you about it Richard. Now, I need Gary to help me get dinner ready."

"Oh, I thought that you would like to go out," said Gary.

"No darling, you've spent enough money on us this week already. Dinner is planned so let's get on with the preparation."

Richard and the girls went upstairs to 'play'. It seems Holly and Ivy devised a game to see how many times they could get him to ejaculate before dinner. There was a slight disagreement about the final score but it was either six or seven.

"He'll be useless tonight," commented Gary.

After dinner five naked people watched television. Holly and Ivy also watched Richard for any sign of recovery. Before that happened Gary raised a subject that kept popping into his mind.

"Listen everyone, you all have a say in what I want to discuss. I've made no secret of the fact that I love Gerry very much and every time I see her it just reinforces my feelings. She's been dropping hints about me starting to commute from here to work. That raises a bit of a problem for me."

During this speech Gerry had moved even closer to Gary and started to lick his face as she felt into his groin and began to play with his growing cock. He put his arm tightly around her, cupping her right breast as he did so.

"My problem is that I can't live in this house with Gerry, much as I love her. I've lived in this house before with another woman, a woman who cheated on me right here. For all I know her lover visited her here and got her pregnant in my own bed!"

Four pairs of eyes looked at him and then looked around at each other.

"I'll live anywhere with you Gary darling," whispered Gerry.

"We don't mind where you live Daddy," said Holly, looking at Ivy who nodded. "We want you to be happy. We want you to be with Gerry; we love her too!"

"I'm happy wherever Mum is," said Richard, his cock now at full stretch again. "As long as you two beauties are part of the package, I mean!"

"Oh yes," said Ivy, "we will be!" Holly smacked her sister.

"Right," said Gary, "we're all agreed then, Gerry is to sell the house and we will all help to find a new one as soon as possible!"

In front of the children Gerry swung her thigh over Gary's knees and mounted his cock. His hard thick shaft slid firmly up her passage as her lips found his. He pulled her beasts to his chest, his curly hair making her feel slightly uncomfortable at the same time as reinforcing his manliness to her. They moved very little, the muscles of cock and cunt doing all the work.

Holly and Ivy had reclaimed their earlier prize, Richard's cock! They both handled it, sucked on it, fondled it and tossed it. Because of its earlier work he was in control, laid back with his eyes shut. Fondling two pairs of firm young breasts with hard pointed nipples.

"I love you," said Gary, not bothering to soften his voice.

"I love you," repeated Gerry, just as loudly.

The 'kids' continued playing happily until Richard finally shot his load all over the girl's tits. Then they went upstairs to continue.

oooOOOooo

Sunday morning came and the routine was almost the same as yesterday, except that Gerry got Gary's first ejaculation of the day!

Ivy had slept with Richard again and she had squirted on him in the night. Holly came into his bedroom before they awoke. She could see her sister's juice on his abdomen, now dried to a thin white colour.

That made her wet. Richard's cock was half erect so she mounted the bed, then his body, taking him in hand as he woke up. In a few seconds he was big and hard; in another few seconds he was thrusting deep into her cunt.

Ivy woke up and made to get up; Holly pushed her down flat on the bed beside Richard, taking her breasts in her grasping hands.

"Not this morning, sister darling! I'm going to squirt on you too and then Richard and I will lick it off you!"

That made Richard fuck into Holly with great energy; Ivy reached up and groped her elder sister's lovely breasts. That in turn made Holly increase her fucking efforts. God! She did want to come! Now!