That One Night

Story Info
That night began the rest of his life.
1.6k words
3.77
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught my eye through the smoke covering the dance floor. She had those huge, round, innocent eyes but her low cut dress screamed, "Fuck me." She was with a couple of girlfriends but they were already preoccupied.

I hesitated as I took in her entire body with my eyes, with her flame red hair falling in curls down her back. She was wearing a tight black dress covered in sequins, and there didn't seem to be much of it! It had a plunging back line that almost dropped all the way to her round ass, and her tits almost seemed to be spilling out of the front. I don't think she was wearing any panties as I couldn't see any lines, and those heels! She was almost my height with those sexy things.

She beckoned me over with one finger, put one hand on my waist and whispered, "Wanna dance cowboy?" I answered by pulling her close to me with one hand on her fuckable ass and started invading her mouth with my tongue. She didn't even seem surprised by this and I didn't care. After a couple of songs my confidence was sky high so my hand started stroking the back of her thigh, each time getting closer and closer to the bottom of that dress. As I reached the hem and began to slip my fingers underneath she grabbed my hand and in her sexy voice asked for a drink first.

"What would you like?"

"Surprise me."

I turned to walk to the bar when she grabbed my wrist again. When I turned back she asked me why I wasn't taking her with me, complete with lip biting. We made our way to one of the many bars and I ordered our drinks, a Scotch for me and a Wet Pussy cocktail for her. The irony was not lost on her as she raised her eyebrows seductively. We knocked back our drinks as we pushed through the throng of clubbers back to the middle where her friends were.

I knew I had to start slow again but I had to move faster than last time. Before I knew it my hand had slid up the back of her skin tight dress and was stroking the top of her thigh. Her kisses came harder and faster as I moved to her round ass. I squeezed one cheek as I pulled us together in a very close embrace and one of her hands found my ass. I teased her as I slowly stroked her ass, up and down her crack but nowhere near her love hole that she wanted. Slowly I removed my hand from under her dress as she let out a groan of disappointment.

"Did you want something?" I asked with a cheeky grin creeping across my face.

"You know perfectly well what I want," she shot back with a flushed face.

"Is it this?" I asked as my hand slipped up the front of her dress and began to stroke her inner thighs. The only response I got was a moan as my fingers lightly traced over the inside of her thighs and the shape of her outer lips. Finding more confidence I lightly stroked her hairless pussy and I felt her swelling beneath my fingers. While one of her hands staying on my ass her other began stroking my already swollen cock through my trousers. I let out a moan in surprise as she tried to wrestle back the control. Meanwhile my fingers began to dance over her quickly moistening pussy, tracing from her hairless asshole all the way up to her clit, which was beginning to poke itself out from the hood. Surrendering all control to me she used both hands to hold herself up as I began to lightly flick over her love button. I rubbed harder and harder until her pussy was soaking. I slipped one finger inside her and while stroking her insides I used my thumb to keep the pressure on her sensitive clitty.

She had to stifle her loud moans as she came there and then on the dance floor. As she fell limp into me I held her up and whispered gently into her ear, "I should save some for later shouldn't I?"

She nodded in agreement and suggested we leave.

"Yes, but I have something I have to do first," I smiled, winking at her. At that I half carried, half dragged her to the toilet, avoiding the gaze of security guards along the way. We stole our way inside to a stall and by this time she had worked out what I wanted. She bit her lip again as she pushed me against the wall and dropped to her knees. Her delicate fingers unbuttoned my trousers and slowly pulled my underwear down. My long, hard cock sprang free and she began stroking it, slowly at first but getting faster and faster. She looked up at me with wide doe eyes before she took my entire length in her mouth. Slowly she started working her tongue up and down my shaft before starting on my balls. She sucked on them, one at a time before taking them both and swirling them around in her mouth. She began slowly exploring every part of my manhood, but she took particular care on the tip. I started breathing heavily and she took this as a cue to begin sliding me back inside her. I started moaning slightly as I fucked her face and fondled her tits. I pulled her in close as I let out one last moan and covered the back of her throat with my warm sticky load.

She sucked every last drop from my softening cock, giving me a sexy smile, leaving me to hastily pull my trousers back up. I followed her back out, walking straight into a pair security guards.

"Have fun?" They asked knowingly, before escorting us off the premises.

"Time to go home?" I asked teasingly, and my mystery woman, whose name I had found to be Kristie smiled and replied, "If you say so."

We hailed a taxi and we were on our way. Our naughty instincts told hold again in the cab and Kristie decided to spread her legs and give the taxi driver a peek. From my angle I couldn't see anything but I could tell he could. He had begun sweating and looked quite nervous.

"Why do I miss out?" I teased, so she gently took my hand and moved it to her sopping pussy. I traced around her clit with one finger, enjoying the control. She closed her eyes and began to moan as I moved faster and harder across her already sensitive pussy. I didn't even notice we were on my street until the driver said "Is this it?"

I got out my wallet to pay but he refused, saying a show like that pays for it easily.

Chuckling we walked up the driveway to the gate and made our way into my house. I was surprised to find my female housemate still awake watching TV. And we needed to walk through the lounge to get to my bedroom upstairs. With a sudden rush of courage I swept Kristie off her feet and carried her through, with an "Evening, ma'am," to my bewildered housemate.

When we got to my room we didn't even bother locking the door before I started kissing her. My hands immediately went to her dress and lifted it up before my fingers made their way to her now gushing pussy, thrusting in and out. I threw her back onto my bed and ripped her dress off, taking in her naked beauty from perfectly shaped D cups to her wet, shiny, and hairless cunt. Without warning I roughly spread her legs and moved my mouth towards her dripping pussy. As I ran my tongue up her tangy area she shivered and moaned. I found her clit with no trouble and began teasing it and toying with it as two fingers found their way up her swollen cunt. She came at least three times before trying to pull away from me, breathless and begging me to fuck her.

I stopped and she crawled over and released my very swollen cock once again.

"Where do you want me?"

I guided her on her knees to my headboard where I knelt behind her, my cock teasing her swollen pussy lips, before thrusting deep inside her. She moaned as she took my full length and I started pumping hard and fast, making her scream in pleasure. She came once more while impaled on my cock before I pulled out and pushed her back onto the bed, and released my hot steaming load all over her chest.

I turned away but was stopped by her still stroking my softening cock.

"I want to be a little slut and have every hole used," she complained, acting like she wasn't satisfied. That got my attention, and my cock back up.

I shoved her onto all fours and slid inside her now tender pussy, covering my manhood with slick pussy juices before shoving my cock straight up her tight asshole. Fuck it felt amazing having my dick in something that tight. She started whimpering as the pussy juices began to run thin but they quickly turned to moans as she used one hand to fuck her pussy as well. She suddenly started screaming and I felt a wetness on my balls, and I realised that she was squirting. This was too much for me to take and I came for the last time deep within her asshole. As she collapsed back onto the bed I could see the anal creampie and that topped off a very good night.