That One Time... Ch. 03

Story Info
Official Introductions... After He Eats Her Out Twice? WTF!
2.9k words
4.56
16.5k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, everyone, so sorry I haven't posted in a few months, but things got a little hectic, had to find a new job, etc. But I'm back now and I will try to post regularly, at least once a week. Sorry if this chapter isn't as hot as the previous two, but here it is.

*****

'Why me, just why fucking me?'

Those were Kimmy's thoughts as she aimlessly twirled a pencil around on the desk in front of her. This had to be some form of refined torture. It had to be. There was no way in ten hells that a sane person could sit here and do this boring shit all day long. Not that her normal job was exactly insanely exciting, but still.

Upon arriving at the office that morning, Kimmy & Veronica came to find Mr. Feltwell on the outside of the receptionist desk, clearly freaking out. Apparently, their normal secretary, a young girl named Nina, had called out. Her reason? She'd partied a little too hard on Saturday and Sunday and was now "unbelievably hungover.", as she described. Now, Mr. Feltwell was a nice guy and he'd certainly had his wild days in his younger years, so he understood and let her slide and use the day to recuperate. However, he didn't fully process that with no Nina, there was no secretary, until it was too late.

Kimmy and Veronica stood and listened to him whine and gripe about not having anyone to "man the phones and delivery logs". After listening, Kimmy was trying to end the convo and head to her office to get started on the last section of her current project. It wasn't that she was eager to get started on work, but it was because she was hoping that Mr. Feltwell didn't remember was Kimmy had told him when she first interviewed when him more than 3 years prior. She was hoping that he didn't remember that Kimmy told him she had secretary experience, thanks to being a DA (Dorm Advisor) during her college days. And then she caught the sneaky and evil look on Veronica's face.

"Well, you know, Kimmy can fill in as secretary for the day, you know, until Nina gets back in tomorrow." Best believe, right then Kimmy wanted to strangle the woman she'd been best friends with for more than 10 years!

"Oh, that's right. You did tell me that you had secretary experience about a year or so ago, right Kimmy? Right, right. So, of course you don't mind filling in for Nina right?" Mr. Feltwell asked her, as Veronica stood off to the side with a cheesy 'haha you're stuck' kind of smile plastered on her face.

She sucked in a breath and after making a mental note to tightly squeeze Veronica's throat after they got off for the day, she agreed.

She'd been sitting at this desk for what seemed like hours already, but in all reality, it'd only been about an hour and six minutes. Usually the company received at least 5 to 6 deliveries of documents and other things a day, but because of a freak accident on the main road that allowed vehicle access to the company building, all deliveries had been postponed and rescheduled. And for some reason, no one was calling about the progress of some of the projects today. So, yes, Kimmy was bored out of her mind. Mr. Feltwell suspended internet service to the front desk after catching Nina shopping online one too many times, so she couldn't play on the internet and her phone was charging in the break room. Ugh, Kimmy didn't think that she would survive this work day!

"Girl, I know you ain't falling asleep up here, are you?" Veronica said as she came to lean over the front part of the secretary desk. Kimmy glared at her best friend with enough intensity to burn her clothes clean off her.

"Yeah I am, but I wouldn't be, if you would've just kept your wide trap shut about my experience as a secretary. He probably forgot, and you just had to remind him!" Kimmy whispered loudly, not trying to draw attention to their conversation. The taller girl of the duo smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, you're right. I didn't HAVE to. Consider it payback for not letting me use your Thousand Wishes earlier." Veronica said, smirking.

"You're such a cold bitch." Kimmy said, too which Veronica replied, "True."

Kimmy couldn't believe that Veronica really remembered that shit. A few days back, Veronica had come to Kimmy's house to get ready for a date she said she had. She would've gotten ready at her own place but the pipes were being repaired in her building, thus making her have no running water to take a shower. As Veronica got dressed, she reached for Kimmy's favorite scent, A Thousand Wishes, but Kimmy quickly snatched it from her grip, handing her another good-but-not-as-sexy scent, called Love & Sunshine. When Veronica asked her best friend why she couldn't use it, she simply responded she doesn't share her favorites. Veronica vowed revenge, but Kimmy didn't really think that she would go through with it!

"Next time, I'll let you use my perfume, because if this torture is what I gotta deal with, then fuck, you can have the whole bottle."

"Great logic, should've had it the first time." Veronica said. "Now, can I have these papers copied and noted? Three please."

"Yeah, sure, your majesty." Kimmy laughed a little as she took her best friend's files to the copy and note room to file them for her. She shook her head and smiled as she thought about her best friend's ways. She really shouldn't have been surprised that Veronica took it as far as she did. She remembered a time when she and Veronica were sophomores in high school, and a guy that liked Veronica had confessed his feelings. Veronica, however, didn't like him back. As revenge, he called her all types of names, ranging from 'bitch' down to 'whore' during lunch for at least a week. At first, Veronica didn't seem phased by it; until one0 day Kimmy walked to school alone because Veronica had told her that she had to finish up a project or something and wanted to get to school early to do it. She didn't think anything was up, until she walked out of her 3rd hour class and came face to face with a picture of a shrimp-sized penis with the guy's name written in sharpie at the bottom, plastered on the lockers. Then Veronica's signature with a kiss print. In smaller letters underneath the kiss print, also in Veronica's handwriting, it said 'Don't fuck with me.' Apparently, the guy had sent pictures of his penis to Veronica as a part of his attempt to get her to like him. There were about 200 copies of the same picture throughout the school. Afterwards, the guy shut the fuck up the rest of the school year and relocated to another school in the area the following year too.

"Here you are your majesty. And thank you for giving me something to do for at least a few minutes. I don't know how Nina does it, this shit is so boring." Kimmy said before plopping back down.

"Thanks. And I don't know either. Try not to fall asleep again. Toodles!" Veronica bounced back toward the cubicles and offices.

Kimmy sighed and went back to playing with the pencil.

She'd started to fall asleep again when she heard a deep sexy voice, one she hadn't heard before, asked her for the same thing Veronica had.

Kimmy looked up and immediately began to feel hot. Okay, her mom used to tell her stories of how she used to see spirits when she lived down in North Carolina, and right now, Kimmy desperately wanted to believe that she also was seeing a spirit. This couldn't be happening! He could not be standing right in front of her, again!

Dominic smirked as he stared down at the beautiful chocolate woman he'd seen the other day. He was hoping to at least get to catch a glimpse of the woman he'd had the pleasure of tasting about a week and a half back. He felt double blessed that he got a chance to speak to her. But from the shocked expression, he wasn't sure she would be able to respond.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. Kimmy felt herself smirk somewhat. Oh, so he was the type to play coy. He knew damn well she wasn't okay!

But Kimmy knew that at any moment, Veronica or another employee could come walking out of the cubicle/office area and she damn sure didn't want to get caught staring at the new guy. She swallowed some of her spit and said "Yes, I'm okay. What did you need done again?"

Truthfully, Dominic wanted to say "Well, I need to lift your dress up and let me eat your pussy again, but this time from the back. And then I need you stay bent over while I fuck you into oblivion."

But he knew he couldn't say that. He might just make the poor girl have a hot flash and have her sweating like hell, even though she was remotely young and didn't appear to be anywhere near that stage in life.

"I need a couple copies of these documents. Veronica said that I needed to ask you about that. I need them noted too."

"Oh, you're training with Veronica? Cool. She's my best friend. How many copies do you need."

"She said six."

"I got you."

Kimmy walked away to handle the copying and noting of the documents.

While he waited, Dominic looked around the reception space. It was set up quite nicely. Not too plain, not too overboard. But just right. He noted a large green plant sitting in the corner near the door and snickered. In his younger days, Dominic used to smoke marijuana and joked with himself that the plant looked like a big ass weed plant. Dominic also noticed the air conditioning and all the wires that were running from all over the floor near it. It was behind the desk where Kimmy was sitting. Suddenly, an idea struck his brain.

While Kimmy was still copying and noting his stuff, Dominic slipped behind the desk to get a closer look at the air condition. Out of all the wires, he noticed a large plain gray cord coming from it and followed to the power source, which was strip protector beneath the reception desk. He quickly unplugged it, causing it to make a little noise before it turned off. He then quickly jumped back to his original waiting space. Just as Kimmy finished up the documents.

"Oh come on, you can't be serious. It's already boring up here, now it's gonna be hot too. Damn it. Let me call Mr. Feltwell and tell him the air conditioning broke." Kimmy started to pick up the receiver at the front desk but Dominic stopped her.

"No, you don't have to call him. In fact, before you do that, let me see if I can take a look at it. I know a little about air conditioners and things." Truthfully, Dominic didn't know a damn thing about them, except how to turn them on and off. Kimmy looked a little skeptical, but she agreed, before sitting back in her seat and telling Dominic to knock himself out, adding to please hurry because she didn't want to sweat her makeup off.

'Hmmm, I'll make you sweat it off alright.' He thought as he stepped behind the desk to pretend play with the air conditioning. He started playing with the wires and buttons a little, pretending to be checking it out, then he went in for the kill with his plan.

"Um, I see that the air conditioning power plug is just a little slack. Maybe it came a little loose. Mind if I check it out, since the plug is right under your desk?"

Kimmy was so busy staring at Dominic's beautiful form that she didn't quite comprehend that he was asking to be on his hands and knees right next to her legs and secret area. She said yes without even thinking.

Dominic smirked. His plan had worked.

"Let me take off my jacket." He pulled his black suit jacket off and rolled up the sleeves before sinking to his knees on the floor. He crawled over to where the plug was located underneath the desk, and proceeded to plug it back in. Damn, he felt like he was about to pass out from smelling her sweet scented love nest that close up...again.

"Ah, good. The air is back on. Um..." Kimmy began to get a little embarrassed with him being that close to her, even though he'd gotten way more personal with her in the past. "You can stand back up now."

'You wish, cara mia.' Dominic thought.

Kimmy felt his large yet soft hands begin to trace the outside of her legs, causing the familiar little sparks to go off underneath her skin. She turned her head and closed her eyes, trying to will the little sparks to go away. Damn. No, no, he could not have tried to find a reason to get under the desk to do what he did to her in the bathroom AGAIN, did he?

Yes, he did.

Dominic's hands traced further up, now rubbing the inside of her legs underneath her olive-green dress, dangerously close to her love cave. Then, she felt him flicking his fingers across the front of her underwear, tapping on her clit. She immediately felt the crotch of her panties begin to dampen. No, she could not be at work the rest of the day with damp panties because he felt like playing around while he was SUPPOSED to be fixing the air conditioning plug.

"Mhmm.." Kimmy let a moan slip as he large finger slipped past the front of her underwear, lightly tapping her clit once more, but this time with nothing acting a barrier between the two this time.

"Wow, you get wet so easy, cara mia." Damn, there was that name again. She didn't speak Italian and didn't know what that meant, but whatever it was, it sounded damn good to her. Suddenly, she saw his tanned hand shoot up from under the desk, grabbing at the pair of scissors that was sitting on the edge. He dragged the scissors back under the desk with him.

'What the fuck is he up to, is he really gonna break the air conditioner?' Kimmy thought, until she felt the tip of the scissors a little too close to her core.

Snip! No, he didn't! Kimmy felt the fabric of her Ed Hardy thongs be pulled from underneath her dress, no longer able to be worn properly. He'd snipped the seat of her thong! Now, underneath her dress, she was completely bare to him.

Dominic was cheesing like all hell. He loved to eat pussy, and now he was about to get a second chance to eat the most delicious pussy that he had ever tasted in his entire 32 years of life. Damn, he was really blessed, wasn't he?

He knew that he couldn't spend all day under that desk with her, although he certainly would've. He had possibly 10 minutes before Veronica or Mr. Nixon came looking for him to check on him to make sure he was getting through his training alright. But luckily, he knew how to make a woman cum in under 10 minutes, especially with his mouth. Call it genetics.

Dominic wasted no time shoving his face into her love nest, darting his tongue out and twirling it around inside her tight little hole. He also used his lips create a sucking motion on her outer vaginal area. The two combined motions had Kimmy gripping the edge of the desk and continuously opening and closing her eyes, trying her hardest to look normal and bored like she was supposed to, to divert the attention of anyone who may walk past the reception desk.

'You can't do this here...now...ahh...oooh!' Kimmy managed to whisper, while holding her head back so her facial expressions wouldn't be as noticeable to anyone who may walk past.

"You like that, la mia bella?" Dominic whispered against her, purposefully vibrating his tongue and lips as he performed oral sex on Kimmy. Soon enough, he felt Kimmy's hole began to tighten around his tongue, her trademark that she was about cum.

"Let me taste your delicious essence, mia dolce." Dominic snaked his arms around Kimmy's thick upper thighs, pulling her down slightly, but not so much that it was noticeable above the desk.

The 26-year-old's breathing increased slightly as she felt her lower half begin to vibrate and her nipples hardened almost instantly.

Dominic smiled wider than wide as he tasted the delicious thick cream that came seeping out of her body, marking her orgasm as having been accomplished. After lapping up every single drop, he placed the gentlest single kiss on her kitten before re-emerging from under the desk. His shirt was slightly dusty from being so close to the floor, but it wasn't noticeable.

He took inventory of how spent Kimmy looked, and looked at the clock. Wow. He'd managed to do that much damage in only about 6 minutes. He silently grinned. Once he realized that he was still at work, he stood to his full height and wiped his mouth, then grabbed the pile of papers he came to the front desk for in the first place. Before he left, he said to Kimmy, "My name is Dominic, nice to meet you."

After regaining her breath, Kimmy said "I'm Kimmy, nice to meet you too."

A mutual smile was shared between the two.