That Rainy Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think I’ll sit down for the next part,” she whispered and her feet left my view. “Ok this is a little better, for my legs. Ummm they feel so smooth, just had’em waxed, some say they’re my best feature.”

I had to say she had great legs, but I was always drawn to what they led too.

“But you being 18, you’re probably more interested in what’s hidden in-between my legs, eh?“ She teased, as if reading my mind. “Oh my, some lotion has found its way...It’s dripping down my pussy lips, I betta...Owww, looks like your not the only one showing signs of excitement now.

“Wow, this is so embarrassing, but I just shaved my pubic hair off. I never did that before, but I heard some younger women at work, talking about how their men just love it that way, so out of curiosity, I did it. How bout you, you’re a young dude, do you like’em all smooth, free of protection?”

I wasn’t sure if she was asking me, or just teasing me some more, but I just nodded, although to me, pussy was pussy. I was also a little stunned, because it was the first time I ever heard a woman talk like this.

“Yah, I bet you do, but it’s embarrassing for a grown women to be, to be so exposed. I mean you can see my pussy lips, twin meaty triangular folds of flesh, so clearly...Wow, with the help of the lotion, they even stay folded out to the sides, opening me up, like an open invitation.” She finished by letting out a high pitched yelp, that shook my system.

“Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself, my finger just slipped inside a bit, but no time for that now, I have to dress, as it’s time to move on to the next part of the game.”

I kind of cringed at her statement, as I knew there was more in store for me, and I also knew that she was indeed playing with me, but I guess it was better than me, playing with me.

She was strangely silent, during her dressing, my mind playing evil tricks on me, until I suddenly felt my blindfold being unfastened. A flash of light squinted my eyes. I blinked furiously, to focus on the site before me.

When they cleared, Sasha looked a million times better than I dreamed she would. I was stunned that she had indeed dressed in my fantasy outfit. I watched intently, as she walked into the kitchen to get another glass of wine, again watching her every step, as she returned. She sat down in a hard old-fashioned type chair, just a couple of feet away. Her white blouse, doing little to hide her dark nipples.

“You look.”

“Silence!” She screamed out, interrupting me, also startling me.

“No talking, unless I ask you a question, cause I know you’ll say something stupid, men always do!” She barked out. One thing that hit me, is how she could change the tone, and sexiness of her voice, to add emphases, as needed.

“And you are a man, you said so earlier, so show me.” Sasha said, back to her sexy purr. “Show me your manhood.”

I just sat there stunned. I honestly didn’t know what to do at the point. I guess I was little confused at her boldness.

“Well...Take off your clothes!” She barked out, and I was immediately unconfused.

“What?” I mumbled, stalling for time.

“You heard me.”

“But.”

“You want to fuck me right?” She hissed.

“Yah,” I answered, never wanting anything more.

“Then do it, I do have to check out the merchandise,” Sasha purred, before she barked. “Strip!”

“Wait, isn’t it supposed to be the other way around?” I said with a nervous chuckle.

“See what I mean, about men saying something stupid,” she hissed, shaking her head.

She suddenly started to get up, so in a panic I pulled my shirt up over my head, and tossed it to the floor. She settled back into her chair, a conquering smile on her face, as my shoes and socks followed. I tried to stand up to take off my pants, but she told me to sit back down. It was a little more difficult, but I was finally down to my boxer briefs. My heart pounding in my chest, I wondered if 18 was too young to have a heart attack. I also noticed due to my nervousness, my hardon had faded away too, which was more cause for alarm.

She snapped her fingers and I knew she wanted them, wanted my last line of defense. I trembled, as I slid them off and kicked them aside. I just sat there, hands covering my crotch, probably looking like the scared kid I was. Sasha, on the other hand, just oozed confidence.

“What happened to Mr. Happy? Maybe I should put the blindfold on, he seemed to like that earlier,” she teased.

“I’m just.”

“Hey, shut the fuck up!” Sasha snapped. “You’re so close, don’t say anymore dumb-ass-shit, like I can’t see that you’re nervous.”

I watched, as she reached over for the bottle of body lotion that I saw, ever so briefly, earlier.

“Here use some of this,” she said, tossing it at me.

I caught it...Ok, I dropped it, but I quickly picked it up off the floor. I must have also worn a puzzled look on my face.

“Use it to get yourself hard again, dumb-ass,” Sasha hissed.

“Myself?” I mumbled.

“Yah, I want to see you jerk off, like you do when you’re fantasizing about taking me.” Sasha said, her voice cutting like a knife. “Only I’m here now, watching you.”

She really didn’t need to point that out, and yah, it was embarrassing that she knew that I jerked off to her, but being asked to do it in front of her, was easier said then done.

“Do we have a little problem?” She moaned, before she laughed. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said LITTLE...It’s not that little.”

Honestly she wasn’t helping, I guess I was struggling with the first time blues, more than anything. You know, first time exposing your equipment to the opposite sex, still not sure of its value.

“Need some incentive,” Sasha moaned, as she hiked up her skirt and started crossing and uncrossing her legs, ala Sharon Stone. “If yah good, I might even let yah eat my pussy.”

Her actions, her legs, her words, and the lotion, were all having a positive effect.

“Ah, that a boy,” Sasha purred, my cock fully hard again.

“Wait a sec,” Sasha snapped, before she opened up the draw under the coffee table. I gasped, seeing that she pulled out a wooden ruler, and even more gasping when she sat down next to me.

“I want to see just how much of a man you are,” she purred.

I sat in disbelief, as she placed the ruler next to my cock, before she screamed out. “WOW, twelve inches!”

Ok, that’s not what she said, but we can all dream, eh? Honestly divide that in half, and add a half an inch or so and bingo.

She seemed somewhat satisfied, although I was mortified, my dreams of a career in porn, dashed. She put my hand back on my cock again, as she told me to continue, only now she was sitting right next to me, her breath, tickling my cheek, as she purred into my ear. “That’s it, beat it for me. I wanna see you cum, before you make me cum, and if your really good, maybe after you’re done pleasing me, maybe I’ll suck your cock for yah.”

My whole body shook at her offer.

“Owww, did I hit a nerve there?” Sasha teased. “Yah, I bet you’d just love my head to drop into your lap right now, huh? Taking your slimy cock in my mouth. Your hand pushing my head up and down, seeing how much I can take, and then when you cum, maybe you’ll give me a face full, or maybe you’ll make me swallow, is that what you want huh? Wanna chock me with your cum, maybe watch as it drips down my chin, is that what you want?”

I didn’t answer, I didn’t need to, as her dirty talk sent me over the edge. As I came all over myself, Sasha just sat back and giggled.

“Men...Now go to the bathroom and wash that shit off,” she said, with disgust, before she went into the kitchen again. I did as she said, using the time to regain my composer, as I was more than a little embarrassed, and I also wondered what she had in store for me next.

When I returned to the living room, wrapped in a towel, and after a good clean up. I saw Sasha sitting on the couch, her finger calling for me.

“On your knees,” she barked and I followed. She also slid to the edge of the couch and put her feet on each side of me.

“Anytime now,” she moaned, snapping me from my stunned trance. I reached up and started to unbutton her blouse.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Sasha snapped, batting my hands away. “Who said you could look at my tits?”

I just mumbled an embarrassed apology.

“Oh, if you could see the look of disappointment on your face,” Sasha teased. “You must be a breast man...Oh all right, but no touching yet.”

Feeling like I just hit the lottery, I went back to unbuttoning the blouse, and I guess I was. I pulled it out of her skirt and quickly pulled it open. Her tits finally flooding my eyes. I spent some time burning them into my memory. They were better than I ever imagined, perfect twin perky molds of flesh, capped with meaty brownish nipples.

“Ok, you can suck on them too,” Sasha moaned out, I guess reading my face again, while also reminding me. “Just no groping.”

I quickly went to work, before she changed her mind. Her nipples seemed to get even harder in my mouth, as I sucked away. Sasha would let out a soft moan here and there, but just seemed more amused by my breast-feeding, than anything. Sasha finally pulled my head away, from her well-used nipples, and pushed down on my shoulders. I was a little disappointed, until she hiked her skirt up and I got my first glimpse at her shaved pussy. Disappointment replaced by amazement.

She didn’t lie earlier about her pussy’s description, as she did have some very pronounced pussy lips. I quickly remembered what she said about the lotion too, so I grabbed it, and squirted some right on her pussy. Sasha’s body flinched, and she let out a moan, as she did when I rubbed it in. I spent some time, rubbing, spreading, playing, memorizing her pussy. I was in heaven, as it was the first time anyone had let me play so freely with theirs. Finally I think Sasha grew tired of my amateur like gynecological exam, so she grabbed my head by the hair and pulled me down to her pussy. The coconut smell filling my nose and then my mouth tasting it, along with her pussy, the two making a potent cocktail.

Sasha wasn’t real audible, and it was another first for me, but when her thigh’s rapped around my head and squeezed tight, I knew that my tongue had found her spot. I stayed focused on it, until she cried out in pleasure and she pulled my head away.

“Oh My!” Sasha suddenly cried out, looking at my face. She used my towel to clean her juices off my face. She also musta spotted my erection. “Well looks like we’re ready to go again.”

I was definitely ready to go, but she suddenly got up and went into the damn kitchen again, leaving me confused, and when she returned, carrying an egg timer, I was even more confused. However, I will say she looked damn sexy, with her skirt wrapped around her waist and her blouse hanging open and with those heels, doing it.

“Ok, now for your finale test,” Sasha said, as she sat down on the couch next to me. “You see, I’m about to give that blowjob now.”

Do I have to say I was excited to hear her say this? But I was still puzzled at the egg timer thingy. Sasha grabbed me by the hair and pulled me close and shoved the egg timer into my face.

“You see this, now I don’t like sucking cock, but seeing as you say you’re a man, a real man, then you ought to be able to hold out, for at least two minutes, two minutes of my cock sucking, without coming,” Sasha said, her mind reading coming in handy again.

“Do you think you can do that?” She asked, while shuffling to a kneeling position, next to me.

I just nodded, not even thinking about it. I was still amazed that I was about to receive my first blowjob.

“Ok, if you last the two minutes, then you can fuck me, but if you’re a discussing, dirty little boy, and cum in my mouth, then game over.” Sasha said, just before she spun the egg timer and her head quickly dropped to my lap.

I felt her tongue doing the honors first, before her mouth joined in. Her bobbing head and her warm mouth, causing waves of pleasure, never felt before. Sasha was also making these truly erotic slurping sounds, as she increased her speed and sucking. I should have probably been thinking of dead puppies or something, but instead I was taking it all in, in absolute amazement. I also reached over and grabbed a hand full of ass. I was ecstatic; I finally got to touch her ass, that she used, to tease me so effectively.

After some good squeezes, I ran my finger in-between her ass cheeks, and with the aid of some left over lotion, my finger slipped into her asshole, causing Sasha’s body to quiver, but she didn’t take her mouth off my cock, so I boldly continued, deeper and deeper, until she snapped at me to stop.

“Not a chance!” I snapped back, and pushed her head back down on my cock.

I would love to say I made the two minutes, but with all the factors, like I said, not a chance. I think fingering her butt hole was the finale straw. I was all too soon, filling her mouth with my cum. I heard Sasha whimper, but I selfishly held her head in place, by the hair, until I was finished. Sasha finally pulled away, and my cock flopped against my leg. She just flashed me a dirty look, before she ran to the bathroom. The egg timer ringing, just as she slammed the door shut. The dirty look on her face, with my cum running down her chin, forever burnt into my memory.

She came out of the bathroom a short time later and I quickly offered my apologies, but she simply cursed at me. She fished through her pocketbook, and dropped some money on the couch, for the cookies, before she marched into her bedroom, locking the door behind her, but not before telling me to get the fuck out.

I was stunned. I couldn’t believe it was over. I couldn’t believe it even happened. Then I couldn’t believe she wouldn’t come out of her bedroom, or even talk to me. I guess I couldn’t believe that she was going to let me fuck her, after all. It wasn’t from a lack of effort on my part. I tried everything, sweet-talking, begging, free cookies, blackmail, nothing... And that’s what I got.

But looking back on it, I’m not really crushed by it. I went to Sasha’s apartment with three goals that night. One, maybe get to see Sasha naked. Two, maybe get some oral sex, and three, maybe get laid. Well like Meatloaf sang, two out of three ain’t bad.

Who knows, maybe one day I will pay Sasha another visit, and finally make my nasty dream, a reality.

I do know one thing, that’s if I live to be a million, I’ll never forget that rainy Friday night.

The End

Thanks for reading my little tale.

Please send me your comments and please cast your vote.

12