That Side of Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you...like the way I look?" I asked. Almost immediately, I berated myself internally for asking such a stupid question. He probably thinks I'm a fool.

"This should answer your question," he said.

I glanced down at his crotch. The tent pressing against his pants was huge. My eyes were wide in trepidation and anticipation and an inexplicable lump formed in my throat, preventing me from speaking. No matter, the time for words is over. I did the only thing that felt natural. I slid to my knees to submit to him.

I helped him out of his jeans. He only had his boxers on and sat down on his bed, his powerful muscular legs on both sides of me. Damien looked like someone crafted him in a Christmas store. My fingers gripped the edge of his boxers as a look of nervousness and apprehension dawned on my face.

It was big. No other way to put it, it was simply...big. The head was throbbing and the veins on his shaft were clearly visible. I shuddered at the power emanating from his cock. The cockhead was fat and to my shock, he was still growing as I watched.

My fingers trembled as I moved closer to his cock. He reached down to grasp my hand and calm my nerves. I looked back up at him and the edges of his mouth twitched, giving me the faintest hint of a smile. Waves of calm cooled my emotions and I regained my composure. Even if this were a mere one night stand and we never saw each other again, this White girl here was determined to give him the best sex he's ever experienced.

I was close enough to smell him, a musky, masculine scent that had me entranced. Pulling back the foreskin revealed an engorged, bulbous head that looked dark with intent. My lips moved towards his shaft and at the last moment, he pulled away. He grabbed his thick Asian cock by the base and slapped it against my cheek. His shaft felt wickedly warm against my skin and the surge of power emanating from his manhood sent shockwaves down to my nether regions.

My eyes kept glancing between his face and his cock. I craved it, but was afraid of it.

"You want this?" he said.

"Yes," I responded desperately. "I want your cock in my mouth." I couldn't believe what I was saying, or how aroused I was. Right now, all that mattered was pleasing him.

"Look at me," he said and I was careful to never let my eyes leave his as his cockhead brushed against my lips.

I kissed the tip of his large cock. He seemed to like that, since he closed his eyes. Desperate to pleasure him, I spread kisses along the side of his shaft and then licked from the base to the top.

I moved my head in a rhythm-like motion, pushing my tongue flat against the base. Unable to contain myself any longer, I parted my lips and wrapped them around his cockhead. His precum tasted sweet, and made me want him more.

My tongue wrapped around the underside of his cock while it throbbed against the roof of my mouth. I could feel the ridges underneath his foreskin. His Asian cock felt so good pulsating against my throat.

I put my hands behind my back and began to use just my mouth and throat, to show him just how much I enjoyed pleasing him orally. We made eye contact and I was trying to show him with my eyes just how

I continued this for a few moments, excitedly savoring the taste of this Asian man's precum.

I pull him out, gasping for breath. His cock was huge. I take the moment to tell him how I feel. "your cock feel so good throbbing inside my mouth." Then I slide his bronze cock between my willing lips once more.

He began to stroke my head, and I leaned into his hand, wanting to be his.

All of a sudden, he lifted me up and pulled me up toward him as if I weighed nothing.

"How wet are you?" he asked.

"Sopping," I replied. "You make me sopping wet."

Tonight's sexual tension, along with me, on my knees, giving him a blowjob, had turned me on so badly. I felt so close to the edge.

Damien's wide forearms flexed as he laid me onto his bed. My legs willingly parted for him, showing him how wet my panties were. His fingers wrapped around the top and deftly pulled them off. I had been a good girl the whole night, and now I begged to be rewarded with his thick, Asian cock.

The way he looked at me made me feel small. His dark engorged cock, still glistening with a mixture of my saliva and his delicious precum, was positioned right outside my pussy, rubbing against my clit. Was it going to fit?

"I'm so wet for you," I moaned, thrusting my hips toward him, but he made no motion, merely smirked.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want your Asian cock inside my White pussy," I said softly. The words felt taboo, but so did he, and so did I.

A flicker of sexual aggression flashed across his face, and I could feel his thick cockhead spread my lips open. The contrast of my white alabaster against his golden tan, the feel of his body on top, covering me, taking me as his, sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. My eyes widened in amazement as he continued to penetrate me.

He only sank in a few inches of his long, hard cock, allowing me time to accommodate his girth. Every time he paused, I thought he could go no farther, but his thick Asian cock would drive in just a little more, reaching depths of my pussy that no man had touched before. I threw my head back in agony as his fingers found my chin. My hands grabbed his sides and urged him on, egging him to fuck me harder. He pumped his hips rhythmically, while his thumb skillfully rubbed the circle around my nipple.

"You like how that feels?"

I shook my head, saying, "oh yes, so full..."

My legs grew tenser and tenser as his heavy Asian manhood ravaged the muscles inside my pussy, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. I had them spread out as much as possible so he could have full access. His strong, bronze hands were firmly cupping the sides of my waist, and he looked me dead in the eyes as he fucked me, letting me know who was taking me.

Each thrust into my white pussy felt so natural, so right, like I belong to his Asian cock.

My cunt started to contract around his large cock. "Kaitlyn," he moaned. He seemed to like that. I wanted him to like that so much. Nothing would have pleased me more. I had never felt so much of a man inside of me.

I was his, all his. His tempo quickened, and I could feel his large balls slam faster against my ass. "Oh, Damien," I moaned. "Damien, Damien..." My Asian man felt so powerful, fucking my white pussy. His dark brown eyes gleamed sexual aggression.

Waves of heat covered my pussy and spread throughout my body. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as Damien, my erotic, masculine, Asian guy, plunged one last time right at the spot that sent me over the horizon. My fingers gripped the bed sheets tighter, pulling them from the edges of the mattress.

Every bone in my body stiffened. Thoughts were no longer forming in my mind, and for a moment, I stopped breathing. Damien let out a rough moan as his cum ejaculated deep inside my white pussy, filling me with his Asian seed, claiming me as his.

"Ohhh!" I screamed, as Damien let out a guttural groan.

My legs finally came down from air, as my breathing slowed to a pace. The combined smell of his cum and my juices filled the room. He pulled his cock out of my pussy, and I felt less than whole.

As I felt him leave me, it was as if I was less than whole.

"That was amazing," I said breathlessly. "I was wet the whole night."

"Yea," he said, "Studying for an exam will do that to a woman."

I laughed hard and he gave me a wide smile, showing his perfect teeth. God, it hurt to look at him, he was so damn handsome. Damien wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. His heartbeat sounds like music to my ears. I felt safe, in a state of bliss.

He closed his eyes. It had been a long day. As my own drooped, images of papers flying, pom-poms waving, and the stars glimmering in the sky came to mind...

Bright light shone through the window. My eyes felt heavy and my muscles stiff. Damien had worn me out much more than I imagined.

Damien looked like a sculpted god. In the morning gleam, I could truly appreciate how muscular he was, tall and broad-chested. Even his heavy breathing sounded soothing.

"9:32AM" glared at her in red, menacingly. My heart skipped a beat as her fingers tinged. Our test had already started.

12