That Special Someone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chance to spend time with B again was enough to get me to the coffee shop the next day. Aunty had denied any part in them calling and, since she'd never lied to me I had to believe her, but she did suggest I rethink my cold feet.

"Dear," She'd said. "You sent that email for a reason. Maybe it was a better reason than the ones you have for not doing it. Don't burn your bridges."

* * * * *

"I remember you." B smiled as she stood to greet me. I offered her a hand, found it ignored and stood still while she embraced me like a long lost sister. "I didn't recognise you from that Polaroid." She moved back, holding me at arms length and looking me up and down. "Come and meet Helen..." I found myself ushered into the semicircular booth and sandwiched between Helen and B.

"Hi Kelsey." Helen hugged me to, but less completely because we were both sitting down. "Coffee?" She waved over one of the waitresses.

"A skinny cappuccino." I ordered. Helen and B ordered 'same agains'.

"So Kelsey." Helen got my attention. "Why do you want to model for Eric?"

"I'm not sure. I'm not sure I still want to." I remembered Aunty's advice and didn't burn my bridges. I was acutely aware of B next to me. Her fragrance...

"But you were sure when you sent in your picture?" Helen sought clarification.

"I thought I was."

"Kelsey." B said quietly, drawing my attention round to her. "We've had hundreds of offers from would-be models. Many of them wanted to pay Eric to photograph them. You are the only one he's asked us to get in touch with."

"Really?" I couldn't help but feel pride at that.

"Really." B's hand fell, feather light, on my knee. "Because of your 'unique' qualification."

"My hymen?" Daft question. Nothing else about me was unique.

"Is it really visibly intact?" B smiled at me but there was, I was sure, a look of hunger in her eyes. Perhaps I just wanted her to want me.

"Yes." I could feel myself giving in, just to spend more time in B's company.

"Kelsey, I've got to ask." Helen interrupted my thoughts. "Why?"

"Why am I still a virgin?"

"Yes."

"It's a long story."

"All the more reason to tell it." B observed. "If it had been a short story like 'I always wanted to be a nun' or 'I'm lesbian', it probably wouldn't matter so much."

"It's a big step: showing your most intimate secret to the whole world. We wouldn't want you to be doing it for a reason that would ultimately damage you."

"You make it sound like I should get up from this table and run like hell." I was actually warmed by their obvious concern for my welfare.

"We just want you to be sure of your reasons. We probably wouldn't bother if you weren't a virgin. That does make a difference because it's so unusual."

"Ok. The long story." I decided that whatever I decided, it would do no harm to tell them my tale.

I told them everything from fending off Danny's roaming hands and getting him to agree to wait, right up to splitting up with Natalie six months ago and even, because I was so wrapped up in my story, about the effect the catalogue had had on me since visiting the gallery.

B responded to my confession about her images by moving her hand up my thigh and resting her head briefly on my shoulder.

"Kelsey, do you really want to model for Eric?" Helen asked while B nestled against me.

"Yes." And right at that moment I really did.

* * * * *

The following Saturday night, I made my way to Manhattan for dinner at Mr Kruppa's penthouse apartment. When the elevator doors opened, I stepped into the most opulent apartment I'd ever been in.

The foyer was as big as Aunty's place, decorated with Mr Kruppa's images.

B was there to greet me, wrapping me in her arms and moving close enough to kiss me. She stopped short of my lips and flashed me that oh-so-innocent smile.

"May I?" She asked.

I closed the gap between our mouths just a fraction by way of assent and found B's lips glued against mine for a brief but far from chaste kiss.

"Can I take your coat?" She had hold of the collar at the back of my neck as she stepped back.

I shrugged the coat off and said, "Thanks." My nerves must have been so obvious.

"Relax, Kelsey." B suggested. "You're among friends. C'mon. Eric's dying to meet you." She draped my coat over a convenient chair as she led me by the hand into the main reception room.

"Eric, Kelsey. Kelsey, Eric." She made perfunctory and quite unnecessary introductions as Eric stood and came to meet us, all smiles.

"Welcome." He took both my hands in both of his and held me at arms length, looking me up and down in a way that would have seemed rude if he hadn't been a photographer.

"Thanks for inviting me." I remembered my manners. Eric was still scrutinising my figure.

"Not at all." He had an engaging smile. He let go of my hands and offered me a seat.

"Where's Helen?" I glanced around for the other woman.

"Cooking our dinner. I'd better go and help her." B said. "Eric, we know you have no manners but do you think you could fake politeness long enough to fix Kelsey a drink?" She left without waiting for an answer.

"Can I offer you something to drink?" Eric asked without any indication he'd been prompted to. I didn't believe for a moment that he would need prompting anyway.

"In a place like this..." I made a show of looking around his enormous, art deco, apartment. "I think I should ask for a martini."

"They told you, didn't they?"

"Told me what?"

"That I mix the best martinis in Manhattan." With a boyish grin he practically leapt to his feet and strode to the cocktail bar. "I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of photographing you." Eric mixed drinks while he spoke. "I think we're going to be able to make some incredibly powerful images together."

"You think?"

"Eh? Certainly. The juxtaposition between what is depicted and how it's depicted: iconic innocence in the midst of iconic decadence. The purity that defined the value of most of the women who ever lived, presented to the public gaze as a sexual image at odds with its very purpose and value.

Martini." He brought over my drink and sat down beside me again.

"Thank you." I sipped the martini. It was very good. "You weren't kidding about the martinis. So you think a hymen defines a woman's value?"

"Not me and not anymore, except in your case."

"My case?"

"Well your hymen is the reason you're here. Your value as a model is that little membrane because of what it used to represent. It's not a necessary part of a bride's trousseau anymore, but losing it is still very much a right of passage for most girls in America."

"Except me. I missed out on all the rights of passage."

"I know. The girls told me. Kelsey, I'm sorry you were so badly let down back in high school. I know something of what that felt like because I very nearly left high school a virgin."

"Really?" Was he just trying to be nice?

"Really. Girls were scared off by my penis, so I was lucky to find one who'd go to the prom with me. She did get my cherry afterwards – not her first time. Not by a long way – but it hurt her and she wasn't interested in me after that."

"I wouldn't have thought of that. Nobody would think a big cock was a disadvantage." I was a little shocked at my own bluntness but it was easy to be blunt with Eric. The Martini was helping too: no more nervousness.

"Dinner's ready." Helen hollered.

I let Eric take my hand and lead me through to the dining room.

I was surprised again. Not by the size of the dining room, because I was expecting that to be sumptuous, but by the spread Eric's girls had laid on. It was impressive to say the least.

* * * * *

During dinner I found out why it was all so impressive. Most of the work had been done by a chef from a Manhattan restaurant that afternoon, leaving the girls to just pop things in the oven or take things out of the icebox at the appropriate times.

Conversation over dinner was odd: monopolized by my host who continued to wax rhapsodic about the images he was going to create with me. Ever tried having an appointment with your gynaecologist over dinner? That's how weird it felt, but B's company made it worthwhile. I was quite smitten with her.

After dinner, Eric asked me if I'd let him take a few test shots.

"Sure." I agreed, figuring that if I were ever going to take my clothes off for him, not being totally sober would help.

"The studio is this way." He led me by the hand again, while the girls cleared the table.

* * * * *

Maybe another martini or three would have made a difference. Whatever. The alcohol I'd imbibed before and during dinner wasn't enough.

I got down to my undies with only a little coaxing but then I seized up, sat on a couch with my knees practically glued together and started to get sobby.

Eric told me to relax and fetched B.

"What's the matter, Kelsey?" B's put her arms around me and spoke softly.

"I can't..." I mumbled.

"You're shy. Yes?"

"Yes."

"Ok, No photos tonight. No cameras at all. Just us. Does that help?" B's voice was very reassuring.

"Yes."

"Kelsey?"

"Yes."

"Do you mind if I take my dress off?" B let go of me.

"No."

"No. You don't mind?"

"No. I don't mind." There was still a part of me that was aching to be naked with this woman.

B stood up and disrobed without ceremony, handing her dress – her only garment – to Eric.

"I only put it on because we had a guest. I don't normally dress for dinner." She sat beside me, her thigh against mine, an arm around my shoulders again. "These days I prefer to be naked with friends."

I said nothing. I could see her breast tantalizingly close to mine and I couldn't help staring.

"It's alright to touch me." B's soft voice caressed my ear. "I know you want to." She snuggled a little closer.

I reached for her bosom, cupping her nearest breast in my hand, feeling its supple softness against my palm.

B turned my head and kissed me, just as she had in the foyer but without asking first. She made no move to touch me or to try and lay me back on the couch: she just kissed me. It was gentle and affectionate and warming and simply beautiful. Her nipple stirred as it hardened against my palm.

"Hold still." B said right in my ear. "I'm going to unclip you." A moment later, my bra went slack on me as B unhooked it. She drew the straps down my arms and flung it at Eric, who fielded it from the stool where he'd apparently settled to watch proceedings. B made a show of looking at my breasts before deciding on the left one and cupping it in her hand. "Do you know you're not blushing?" B asked, idly drawing circles around my nipple.

"I'm not?" I was surprised. I felt embarrassed. But B indicated a wall-sized mirror and the girl looking back at me from there really wasn't blushing. "I'm not."

B stood up and, taking both my hands, drew me to my feet. Moving close, she put her arms around me. I followed her lead, embracing her in turn. Our breasts pressed together as we kissed again. I offered no resistance when her hands slid down my back, caught the elastic of my panties and pushed them down.

It had been months since I'd felt the heat of another woman's body against mine and to be in B's arms – to have her in my arms – like this had me aching for more.

"See?" B pulled back and grinned. "It's easy when you're not thinking about it." She let go of me and stepped back to look me up and down. "Ooh! You're a real blond. Kick off those pants and we can all go and get another drink." She was looking at my crotch. I kept my pubic hair trimmed short when I was with Natalie, but hadn't bothered with it for the last six months because it wasn't getting in anybody's way, so it had grown quite curly.

B waited patiently for me to unfreeze. Finally, I capitulated and pushed my pants the rest of the way down, stepping out of them. Now Iwasblushing.

"Drinks?" Eric made his presence felt.

"Didn't you want to take some test pictures?" I was naked in front of Eric, which was obviously why I was here and I wasn't sure I'd ever have the courage to be here again.

"Not tonight, Kelsey. You're too nervous about skin. Come and have another drink: see if we can't make you forget your underwear." He winked and led the way back to the reception room.

* * * * *

"Unzip me please, B." Helen saw us coming and turned her back to B. By the time Eric had got behind the bar there were three naked women in the room. Neither of Eric's paramours had bothered with underwear.

"What'll you have, Kelsey?" Eric called, sloshing spirits into glasses of ice.

"What's everyone else having?" I asked.

"Those two usually have Amaretto. I'm keeping company with that nice Mr Daniels. But you can have anything you want."

"A Cuba Libre?"

"Rum and coke coming right up." Eric was paying more attention to the bar than to us three girls.

Helen came close to me. "Do I get a kiss too?" B had obviously been telling tales. I didn't mind. I closed the gap between us and opened my mouth. Helen did the rest. She's a better kisser than B – just.

We sat. B kept me company and Helen snuggled under Eric's arm on the opposite couch.

"Kelsey, why don't you stay here a few nights?" B suggested quietly. "You'll soon get used to wearing skin and being ogled by Eric."

"With you?" I really wanted to stay with B. She had me feeling hornier than I think I've ever felt.

"If you want." B put her hand in my lap, casually teasing my curls. It was the first time she'd touched me there and I gasped in surprise but she just smiled at me and said, "Relax."

I glanced up to see if Eric was watching. Not only was he watching, with a satyr-like grin on his face, but Helen was undoing his shirt buttons. As I watched him watching me, he got slowly as bare as the rest of us and I got wetter and wetter.

When his shorts came off, his enormous penis sprang forth and I gasped. It was absolutely huge. By now, B had eased my thighs apart and the only thing blocking the view of my pussy was her hand.

"We all want to see your secret." B husked in my ear. "Will you show us?"

I couldn't answer but I nodded and B took her hand away, revealing my labia to Eric and Helen. Helen let go of Eric's penis and slipped off her couch, approaching me on all fours. Without a word, She lifted my feet and settled my legs over her shoulders.

If anyone had asked, I really wanted B down there, but nobody asked and anyway, I was aching for an orgasm and I didn't care that much who gave it to me.

At the first touch of Helen's tongue, I moaned out loud and B sealed her lips against mine to silence me. After a prolonged kiss, as my climax approached, she slipped onto the floor beside Helen and raised one of my legs right up by my tits.

I screamed as I came all over Helen's face, squirming as if her tongue was a lash. It went on and on and on while B ran her lips and tongue up the back of my thigh, adding to my pleasure in a way I'd never experienced before.

As my climax subsided, I realized Helen was holding my other leg up high and Eric was kneeling in front of my pussy, looking into my insides. He looked up at me and grinned that frat boy grin.

"I've never seen one before. It's beautiful." He was referring, obviously, to my hymen.

"Kelsey, can you hold you legs yourself so we can see too?" B asked as casually as if she were asking me to hold her drink. Dumbly, I took hold of the backs of my own knees while the two girls got really close and peeked inside me.

"Eric's right." B said as I put my legs down and sagged back on the couch. "It's beautiful. It's the first one I've ever seen too. I never looked at mine." She snuggled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder, idly toying with my nipple.

"You just have to let Eric photograph that." Helen said, taking the other shoulder. "Eric?"

"If she hangs out here with you two bad influences for a couple of days, I think we might be able to produce some sensational art together. Kelsey? Will you stay?"

"Sure." I still couldn't believe what I'd just done.

"In that case, I'll leave you in B's tender care. I have a lot of lust to get rid of right now. Helen?" he helped her to her feet. "Goodnight."

"Want to taste her?" Helen planted her cum-sticky lips on Eric's for a long, deep kiss. "You know the kinkiest thing, Kelsey? He's going to fuck me but he'll be thinking of you... And I don't mind. Goodnight."

"Can you walk?" B asked as soon as we were alone.

"Sure... I think." I got up shakily. It had been a magnificent orgasm.

"Let's go pick out a guest room for you." B showed me three guest rooms – suites really and I picked the most girlie one.

"This one." I threw myself at a bed big enough for three – was that a coincidence? – and squealed like a little girl. It was the sort of room I'd dreamed of when I was a child: pink, fluffy and beautiful.

"Shall I stay?" B sat beside me, stroking my thigh.

"Won't Eric mind?" She was one of his girlfriends, wasn't she?

"Not while he's got Helen to keep him busy. We can go and watch them if you like. Eric won't mind. He likes an audience."

"No way!"

"So I can stay then?" B's hand was between my thighs now.

"I've been fantasizing about you since that day in the gallery." I blurted out my guilty secret – that my main reason for being here was the girl with her hand over my pussy.

"So ask me to stay."

"Stay. Please." I reached for her, encountering no resistance. B was in my arms and all my dreams were coming true.

* * * * *

It took me another two days to stop noticing that I was naked. B helped by being as bare as me the whole time and by gently stopping me from covering myself whenever Eric was in the room. If I tried to cover myself, her hand would replace mine. If I tried to sit demurely, B would ease my thighs apart and when I got caught clutching a cushion over my breasts, we had a pillow fight that ended with me pinned under B, getting my ass smacked while Eric just watched and laughed.

On my third morning, I woke up without B. Eric was sat on the edge of the bed instead.

"Good Morning." He'd pulled the sheets back and was looking me up and down.

"Morning. Where's-"

"She had to go early to open the gallery. I thought this'd be a good opportunity to see if you've gotten over your shyness." He was looking at my pussy. I could see that my curls were matted and stuck down by last night's fun and games with B. I realized with surprise that I wasn't blushing.

"I need the bathroom."

"I'll make us some breakfast. Helen's out for the day too. Don't be long." He patted my thigh, stood up and left me to my ablutions.

I had a long conversation with myself in the bathroom mirror and convinced myself that if I was ever going to model for Eric, today was the day. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself then went to find him.

"Eric?"

"In here!" A distant voice beckoned me into the studio. Eric was coming out, camera in hand, as I arrived. "Breakfast is this way." He passed me and led the way back to the kitchen.

"Eric. Wait." I reached for his free hand, pulling him to a halt. As he turned to look at me, I pressed his hand between my legs. "You're the first man ever to touch me there." Iwasblushing now, but I clung to my resolve, and to Eric's hand.

He moved closer, keeping his fingers pressed to my labia and hooking his other arm – camera and all – around my back. With a wolfish smile, he bent to kiss me and I moaned into his mouth as I let myself go limp against him. I felt myself moving backwards as he propelled us both back into the studio.

" Show me." Eric said as he pulled his mouth away from mine and let go of me.

I was so dizzy I nearly fell back on the bed. As it was, I kept my balance long enough to sit properly then laid back, lifting and parting my legs. Eric dropped to his knees and raised his camera, clicking away as I revealed my already sticky pussy.