That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

Jess put the twice-soiled panties into the wash and began to fix breakfast. When breakfast was ready, she went in to wake Billy. It was 6 a.m.

"Billy, it's time to get up," she said, gently shaking his shoulder.

"God, Aunt Jess, it isn't even light out yet," he moaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Work starts early on a farm. Come on, breakfast is ready."

Billy sat up on the sofa, his head in his hands, trying to shake the cobwebs. Suddenly, he saw the pink panties on the floor and quickly snatched them up. He turned quickly, looking for Jess's panties. He looked between the cushions, and even underneath the sofa; the panties were no where to be found. Then a terrifying thought occurred to him; Jess must have found them.

He put his pants on and walked into the kitchen where Jess had prepared eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. The kitchen was filled with the smell of good farm cooking.

Jess was standing at the stove in her old gown.

Billy felt his face redden at the thought of this beautiful woman finding her panties on the floor next to him, especially since he had cum in them.

When Jess turned around, Billy thought he saw her face redden.

"We will fix your room up this morning, then get to work," Jess said, not able to look the young man in the eyes.

"Okay," Billy said, too embarrassed to look up from his food.

* * * Chapter 3

The next two weeks were filled with work, work and more work.

Billy was so tired at night that he didn't even miss having a TV. He would come in from the fields at 7:30 or 8 p.m., eat dinner, take a bath then go to his room and crash.

Surprisingly he was finding farm life to be kind of fun.

Jess taught him how to ride a horse (he was far from proficient), how to run the farm equipment and a great deal about animals and agriculture. They worked as a team, making good progress in getting the farm running efficiently.

Billy could already feel his body firming up and he was definitely putting on weight. Yea, he thought, this farming stuff wasn't so bad after all.

His only problem was Jess. He had become somewhat obsessed with her. Every night he would steal her panties and jerk off before he went to sleep. He would then sneak them back into her clothes hamper.

However, he wasn't fooling Jess. She would often watch him through the upstairs window as he left the house with a pair of her panties held to his nose. Jess had a problem also; she was thrilled by Billy's desire to jerk off in her panties. She was losing control of her own emotions. She often found herself glancing at Billy's crotch, wondering what his penis looked like. God, she needed a man.

To get her mind off of her own desires, Jess suggested that she and Billy do something fun for a change. One of the things she and John loved to do was to build a fire outside then sit around it and drink hot chocolate and roast marshmallows. When she suggested it to Billy, he jumped at the chance to have a little fun; it was corny but he was desperate.

That night, they built a fire and were sitting on a blanket under the stars. They could hear the crickets and an owl hooting in the distant. There were several cats wandering around and even John's old bloodhound, Blue, was lying there with them.

"Aunt Jess, you miss him a lot don't you?"

"You can't imagine how much Billy," Jess answered, beginning to sniffle.

Billy moved over closer to Jess and put his arm around her. She leaned into his arm, feeling the comfort of a male for the first time in over a year.

"Do you think you will marry again?" Billy asked looking at the stars above them.

"I don't really know."

"Hey, there's a shooting star," Billy said gleefully.

"You see a lot of those out here. Here, put you head on my lap and look up at the sky."

Billy turned and put his head on Jess's soft lap. He felt her stroke his hair as they looked into the night sky. Jess was right, it seemed like there was another one every couple of seconds.

Suddenly Billy realized that he could feel Jess's soft breast touching his face. He lay very still, not wanting to cause her to pull back. He could feel her breathing; each breath pushing her soft and warm cloth covered skin into his cheek.

Jess could feel it also. Her nipple began to get hard, yet she didn't pull back. Her breathing began to increase making the contact that much more obvious.

Billy didn't move for some time.

Jess thought he was asleep. Unconsciously, she pressed her breast a little harder into the side of Bill's face.

Billy slowly turned his head toward the nipple breathing into the flannel shirt Jess was wearing.

Jess suppressed a gasp as she felt his hot breath torture her swollen nipple.

Billy took a big chance, opening his lips and then closing them on the hard bud of her tit.

Jess could not hold back a gasp this time. She realized that Billy was not asleep. His lips were sucking her swollen nipple gently through her shirt. She felt a thrill run through her and her pussy began to swell. She knew that she should stop him but her excitement would not let her.

Billy felt Jess push her breast into his mouth. There was no doubt that she was enjoying what he was doing.

The material of her shirt was soaked through with Billy's saliva.

Jess could hear the sucking sounds her nephew was making and feel his lips squeezing tight on her nipple. She could feel her pussy begin to spasm and her hips began to move under Billy's head. Before she could stop it, she felt a climax shoot through her. Her hand automatically went to Billy's head, holding his lips on her tit. She moaned deep in her throat as her body shook.

She had never had a climax from just having her breast sucked.

As soon as her climax passed, she pushed Billy's mouth away and jumped up.

"It's time for me to go to bed," Jess said abruptly, her face red in embarrassment.

Billy watched, stunned, as his aunt went into the house.

The next day, they didn't talk about what had happened. Jess seemed to be reflecting on what it meant. She knew it meant she was horny, but it also meant that this boy was becoming something special to her. She felt guilty but there was also an excitement that she couldn't explain or dare to explore.

Billy suggested that they have another campfire that evening, his young hormones working overtime.

Jess was reluctant but agreed when Billy begged her, thinking that she would control the situation better this time.

Somehow, Billy ended up with his head on Jess's lap again, his face pressing into her soft breast. When he started breathing on her nipple this time, Jess pushed him away. However, a few minutes later, his mouth was back. He heard Jess sigh and push her breast into his face, letting his suck the nipple again. He couldn't believe it when Jess began to open the buttons of her shirt. Billy was breathing hard when he felt one full breast, with its hard pink nipple, touch his lips.

Jess moaned when Billy wrapped his lips around it and began to suck like a baby. She held his head and moaned. She new this was wrong but she couldn't resist. It was just a breast in his mouth after all.

Jess felt the familiar thrill in her pussy as this young boy sucked her nipple hard. What Billy lacked in experience, he made up for in enthusiasm, sucking her tit nosily, then using his tongue to torture the hard nipple. Soon Jess felt the tremors in her pussy, her hands pulling his head hard into her, as her body shook in climax.

Again, she pushed him away, but this time kissing his cheek lightly before going upstairs to take her bath.

As she sat in the tub, Jess's mind was in turmoil, what had she done? How could she face this young man anymore? She had definitely stepped over the bounds.

When Jill tired of chastising herself, she got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her, calling down to Billy that the bathroom was free.

Billy ran up the stairs, hurrying to take his bath. He sat in the tub thinking about what had just happened, resisting the desire to jerk off. When his bath was done, he looked in the hamper and found Jess's panties. He intended to take them to his room but when he passed her door, he could not resist stopping to peek in. He stopped short, looking through the partially opened door. He almost gasped when he saw Jess standing in front of her mirror brushing her hair with only a towel wrapped around her.

He knew he should leave but his feet would not move.

Jess caught Billy's image in the mirror. She knew Billy could not tell that she could see him. She watched him stand there for several minutes. Jess felt her pussy begin to throb. She put her brush down on the dresser with a shaking hand. Her heart was beating rapidly, excitement building. Unable to stop herself, she slowly bent over and acted as if she were searching for something in the bottom drawer.

Billy's cock sprang to life in his pants. He watched as Jess bent over, letting the towel slide up and over her ass cheeks, baring her entire backside to him. He could plainly see her large pussy lips between her thighs, her strong thighs stretched. Billy's hand automatically went to his zipper, freeing his cock and wrapping her panties around it.

Jess swayed her ass and stayed bent over far too long. She could feel her pussy juice begin to drip down her thigh. God, can he see that she thought?

Billy was too far-gone to see how excited Jess was as he began to jerk his cock rapidly. His hips moved back and forth, forcing his hard cock through the silky panties. It only took seconds for his body to tense, his cock to throb and begin squirt his juice into the panties covering the head of his cock. He caught all of his juice in the crotch of her panties, squeezing the last drop out with his hand.

When Jess stood up Billy was gone, she heard the front door slam. On shaking legs, she went down the hall to the bathroom. When she opened the hamper she found her now cum stained panties in the lying there. With shaking hand, she picked them up, then dropped her towel and sat on the toilet seat naked. She moaned when she turned the panties inside out and saw Billy's still fresh cum soaking the crotch. Without thinking, she brought the wet panties to her now very excited pussy. As soon as she felt Billy's still warm cum touch her pussy lips, she began to climax. She rubbed the sodden material all over her pussy, smearing his warm cum over her lips. Her body shaking so much she had a hard time remaining on the seat.

Jess rose on shaky legs, intending to throw the panties into the hamper and go to bed. Instead, she pulled them up her thighs, covering her wet pussy with the even wetter panties, and then she went to bed.

Late that night, Jess woke up needing to go to the bathroom. When she started to get up, she felt the still wet panties pressing on her pussy lips. Instead of getting up, she fell back on the bed and used her fingers to press the crotch of the panties deep into her pussy, climaxing for the second time that evening.

The next evening, after Billy had his bath, Jess stood at her window and watched him walk across the lawn to his room with her panties to his nose. She smiled, a little thrill running down her spine, knowing that he had the panties that she had worn for two days, and that he had cum in, pressed to his face.

* * * Chapter 4 Billy began to see a change in Jess's behavior after that night. She was becoming more affectionate. She would kiss him hello in the morning and before he went to bed at night. She began to wear tight shorts and tops more often. God, Billy could actually see her pussy lips through her shorts. Often, Jess's nipples would harden for no apparent reason as they talked, poking through her shirt. Billy liked the change a lot, but wasn't sure what had caused it.

That Saturday Jess suggested that they go out to a small country and western bar near town, she wanted to have a drink and maybe dance.

The bar was hopping when they arrived at 9 p.m. They found a booth near the dance floor and ordered drinks, a beer for her but a coke for him, much to his dismay.

Jess forced Billy to the dance floor several times. Billy didn't know a thing about country dancing but soon had the hang of it. Still, he stepped on her toes and nearly knocked her down several times but he was having a ball.

Billy didn't need instructions on slow dancing and took every opportunity to press his body close to Jess. He had her to himself until an older man came over and said hello. Jess introduced him as Bob Johnson the owner of the farm next to theirs. Billy shook his hand then became jealous when Bob asked Jess to dance.

"Do you mind Billy?" Jess asked.

"Sure, go ahead," he answered, trying to control his anger.

Jess danced a couple of dances with Bob, but she made sure that she did not ignore Billy either. Jess could tell that Billy was a little jealous.

On their way to the car, Jess handed the keys to Billy, as she was a little too tipsy to drive.

When they arrived home, Billy stopped the truck and turned off the engine. He turned to Jess and said, "Thanks Aunt Jess, I had a great time tonight."

"So did I sweetheart, I haven't had that much fun since..." she answered, hesitating, thinking of her deceased husband.

After several minutes of silence, Jess leaned over to Billy and tenderly kissed his lips. She felt Billy respond as he pulled her head to him, opening his mouth on hers. She moaned as his tongue entered her mouth.

Several kisses later, Billy had his hand firmly planted on Jess's full breast. Billy's head was spinning as his fingers played with her now heaving tit. Billy reached up and began to unbutton Jess's blouse. He was elated when she didn't stop him. He put his hand inside and touched her bare breast, feeling the nipple respond.

Soon Billy was kissing her neck, working his lips ever lower. Billy gently pulled Jess's shirt aside, giving him room to kiss down to the swell of one heaving breast. He could hear Jess breathing hard as his lips slowly trailed toward a hard nipple. Billy couldn't believe it when his lips reached their destination. He was waiting for her to stop him. He heard her moan when he began to suck the nipple, soaking it with his saliva. Billy's hand was not idle, he worked on the other breast, pinching and squeezing the soft flesh.

The sexual tension in the car was reaching a fervor pitch until Jess abruptly pulled away and quickly opened the door of the truck, hopping out, her shirt still open. Billy jumped out of his side and walked around to the slightly staggering woman to help her to the door.

Before Jess could open the door, Billy grabbed her, turned her around and began to kiss her again. She melted into his arms. Billy opened the shirt, allowing her warm bare breasts to press into his chest. He reached down and grabbed her ass in both hands and pulled her to his now very hard cock. He knew that she could feel it.

Finally, Jess pushed him away gently saying "Behave yourself young man, it's not fair to take advantage of a lady that has had too much to drink. We have to be up early tomorrow for church," Jess said, pushing up on her toes to kiss him, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

She pulled away and smiled at the stunned young man, then turned and went into the house.

Billy stood there with his cock throbbing in his pants for several minutes before he began to slowly walk back to his room. However, there was a new bounce in his step, an excitement coursing though him.

* * * Chapter 5

The following day, fait changed the course of their relationship.

They had not spoken about what had happened but there was an increased sexual tension between them; hearts beat a little faster, their touches more meaningful.

They were in the house having lunch when they heard Blue howl and dash off the porch. They both ran outside and saw the dog chasing a rabbit right toward the ditch where they had been piling old barbed wire, fence posts and other debris from around the farm. Blue went right into the ditch, howling in pain.

Billy tore out of the house toward the ditch. When he reached the top of the hill, he lost his balance, diving into the razor sharp barbed wire with the dog.

Jess was screaming as she watched Billy and Blue flail around in the pile of wire.

Billy finally got to Blue, and threw him out before the dog was cut to badly. Billy wasn't so lucky. When he finally extracted himself, his shirt and pants were torn in multiple places, blood trickling from the cuts. However, it was his hands that were the worst off; he had scratched and cut them in so many places, it was hard to tell where the blood was coming from.

Jess ran to Billy and helped him into the house. She wrapped towels around both hands and rushed him to the car for the twenty-mile ride to Doc Porters.

When Billy came out of the doctor's office, both hands were bandaged up to the first knuckle of his fingers.

"He'll survive," Doc Porter said, patting Billy on the back and looking at Jess. "I had to give him a tetanus shot but stitches weren't necessary. He should change the bandages every other day and above all, don't get them wet. Barbed wire can cause a nasty infection. If you see any redness, come back to see me right away."

Jess turned to Billy on the way home and said, "Thank you Billy, I don't know what I would do without Blue, he is one of the few things I have left from John. You saved his life."

"Nothing I wouldn't do for any dumb animal," Billy said, making light of the situation.

"You were very brave."

"Aunt Jess, you don't think I am dumb enough to dive into a pit of barbed wire for no damn dumb dog do you?" Billy said with a smile.

"Well, I was wondering," she said, looking at him with a smile, then broke into laugher.

Billy began to laugh hard at the absurdity of the situation. The laugh was infectious and his aunt laughed even harder. Both had tears in their eyes, Jess nearly running the car off the road, Billy laughing so hard his hands actually hurt.

Billy would not be able to do any hard work on the farm for several weeks. He told Jess that since he could still use his fingers, he would set up her computer for inventory control and ordering on-line. Billy knew it would save her hours of work every week.

That evening, when Billy went to take a bath, he realized the extent of his problem. He couldn't very well wash himself without getting his bandages wet.

"Aunt Jess, I have a little problem here," he called from the bathroom.

Jess came in and realized right away what the problem was.

"Okay, I guess I'll have to wash you."

Billy looked her like she had two heads.

"We'll put some bubble bath in the water and you can get in; I won't be able to see a thing," Jess smiled at Billy like he was a little boy. "You can't go two weeks without washing."

Billy realized he had no choice.

Jess went and retrieved some bubble bath and started the bath water. When the tub was full, there were bubbles all the way to the top.

"Get in and then call me," Jess said, stepping outside the door.

Billy stripped and slid into the tub, laying his hands on the side, careful to keep them dry.

"Okay, Aunt Jess," he called.

Jess came in with a bath sponge and some big fluffy towels. She knelt at the side of the tub, wet the sponge and began to wash Billy's back.

"Wow, I could get used to this," Billy said closing his eyes.

"I don't think so buddy, I'm not your mother or your maid," Jess said laughing.

When she had washed the parts of his body that were outside the water, she dipped her hand underneath and began to wash his legs.

Billy jumped as he felt her run the sponge up and down one leg and then the other.

She was very careful to avoid the strategic areas, making sure he was as clean as she could make him under the circumstances.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers