That Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will this one work" the lady asked? Orgasm was almost ready to rip through Jessica now.

"Oh, yes," she whimpered. "Toss it over."

A black skirt fluttered over the top of the door.

"Don't make a mess in there," the lady said as her heels clicked away.

"Hmmm, busted," Jessica groaned as I pounded into her now. Our flesh was slapping together hard now as the threat of being caught had past, we had already been found out. Her ass rippled with every bang of our bodies. Over the noise we could hear the sales lady clear her throat, maybe trying to get us to quiet down just a little.

"Close," she panted heavily. I slowed down to let her have control.

She dropped onto my lap and rolled her hips. Her orgasm took over her body as my hands found her nipples. I pinched them roughly as she rocked in my lap. I started just as she came down. I fired thick ropes of cum deep into her belly. She moaned and giggled her little girl giggle as I grunted my approval.

She leaned back into me and relaxed. Our bodies were sweating lightly as we rested. My hands still touched her skin. It was damp as I tickled her tummy making her wiggle and goose bumps to pop.

Her toes curled around my boxers and nimbly brought them to her hand. Her sex slipped around in my lap letting some escape. My cock was still hard inside of her. It never went down while I was in her.

"I don't know how you manage to stay hard," she said.

Her hand cupped my boxers over her center as she pulled free. My cock slapped my stomach before wiggling back up. It glistened in the light of the changing room.

"It's what you do to me," I sighed.

"And this is what you do to me," she giggled.

She cleaned the dripping mess from her cunt before using them on me.

My cock still pointed skyward as she finished.

"Put it away," she said sternly but with a joking tone.

"Why," I asked?

She shook her head as she pulled her panties up her legs.

"I have to finish," she replied.

"Just get it all," I offered. "You always look good in everything."

"Trying to score more points for later are we," she laughed.

"I think I have plenty saved up," I fired back.

She gathered the items as I dressed. We opened the door to see the sales girls pretending to work. They knew what was going on in the booth. The one didn't look too happy as we walked to the counter to pay. The other one just smiled.

"Find everything ok," she asked?

"Yup," Jessica replied deviously.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us today," she quipped.

"Hmmm," Jessica growled. "I did." Her foot kicked me softly letting me know I was bad.

The cute little sales girl stared me down. "I bet you did," she said curiously.

That comment didn't sit well with Jessica. Jessica's bold statement caught us both off guard. "He's a great fuck, what can I say? Can't keep my hands off of him."

She had a shocked look on her face as she watched Jessica hug me tightly. The snooty sales lady now had to throw her two cents in.

"This is a place of business not a hotel."

"Sorry," I piped in. "We got carried away. We won't let it happen again, in here anyway."

She looked appalled as Jessica and the other girl laughed. She stomped away as cute girl rang up our total.

I paid and we left in a hurry for fear snooty was calling security.

We laughed down the relatively empty mall towards the food court. We didn't speak a word about what had happened in the dressing room we just giggled about it. We ordered lunch and sat quietly eating and talking.

"You excited about tomorrow," she asked before sipping her soda?

"Yes and no," I replied. "Excited I get to see you in that bikini again but sad that tomorrow is the last day."

"Perv," she teased. She looked good in that skimpy little black bikini.

"Try not to think about it so much," she offered. "Let's just have fun and enjoy each other. Life will take us where it will after I leave."

"Yeah, I know," I said munching on some fries.

I was excited about tomorrow despite her leaving. My mom must have bumped her head when she made the offer. She was using a lot of her vacation club points to book all of us a stay at Disney for the night. We were being split between two three bedroom villas. I didn't know how it was all going to play out but I was finding a bed and Jessica was going to be in it.

"What are you smiling about now," she asked slyly?

"Tomorrow, you, the bikini you will be in, and how long it will stay on," I said smiling.

"Hmmm," she growled. "I bet."

I looked at her smiling and felt my cock growing. She read my mind and gave me that look like she had while in the store earlier.

"Wanna get out of here," she asked?

I was already standing and taking her hand.

***

I was nodding off as the car cruised down the interstate towards Orlando. I was thinking about the incident that was almost catastrophic to us. We arrived back at her place. Checked all the rooms and found nobody home. We figured we were alone and were fooling around. Not making out like we normally did, more of a tickle fight that turned into a wrestling match. I let her pin me to the bed and she started dry humping me. She was talking dirty as she slid down my legs and started reaching for my zipper.

"Jessica," my grandma called just before coming into the bedroom.

"Holy cow grandma," Jessica jumped. I sprang up as well and look just as shocked.

"What," she asked looking puzzled at the situation she had stumbled upon?

"You scared the shi.... crap out of me," she panted.

"What are you two doing," she asked?

"Just goofing around," I answered for her. "Started play fighting and got a little carried away."

Grandma was old fashioned and didn't have much when she was growing up. Her next statement didn't surprise me much. "You should jump around on the furniture like that, you might break it or something."

"Sorry grandma," we both said at the same time.

"Your dad wants to know if you are packed," she asked?

"Everything but what I just bought and what I'm going to need for tomorrow," she replied.

"Ok, well lug it out to the hallway so he can get it into the van," she ordered before leaving the room.

We both look at each other and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That would have been bad," she whispered.

"No kidding," I said. "I better go."

***

"Derek," my mom said a little louder.

"Hum, what," I shook the cobwebs loose and answered.

"Is that ok," she asked?

"What," I asked?

"If you and Jessica share a bed," she huffed annoyed I wasn't paying attention.

"Um, yeah," I tried not to answer too quickly.

"Good, I think I'm going to put your aunt and the rest of your cousins in your villa and everyone else in mine," she continued.

Not that we had a choice, once this woman spoke it was pretty much said and done. Arguing would be a waste of your breath. Not that it mattered anyway, fucking Jessica was just made a whole lot easier now. I could hardly contain my smile.

We pulled up to the hotel check in and went inside. Mom got the room numbers and took care of all the paper work that went along with it all. I impatiently waited for Jessica to arrive. We were given our room keys and left the check in to drive to the rooms.

Where are you I texted?

On the road :) she replied.

You couldn't be less vague than if you said you were in the van.

Lol, don't worry you will see me soon. I think we r getten off the road soon. Passen x 59 now.

Ok I replied.

A pic popped up on my phone. An upskirt shot of her with the caption: I'm wet. I knew it was just her swimming suit under the skirt but still my imagination was working overtime now.

Another pic of her blowing me a kiss. See you soon it read. I put my phone away and moved my overnight bag into the master bedroom of the three bedroom place. The other had a queen and the third were bunk beds.

She arrived 15 minutes later, met me with a quick kiss then pretended like nothing was going on between us. It was the way it was when we were around people who knew us. A few minutes later we found ourselves waiting at the bus stop for it to take us to the water park.

The whole family wandered in, minus the grandparents, and found a spot near the wave pool with the imported sand that simulated a beach. I impatiently waited and tried to get Jessica to come explore with me but she was her usual teasing self.

She shimmied off her little jean skirt and halter top to show me what I knew was underneath. It still made me inhale sharply as she did. Her body was so intoxicating to me. She glanced over her shoulder and saw my gaze. She bent at the waist to set her towel down before arching her back and 'brushed' off some sand that stuck to her ass. Then she bent again and lay down on the towel.

My cock throbbed and my heart ached as she settled down and lay content sunning herself. That wasn't the end of her teasing though. She knew the state of arousal I was in as she looked back and me and smiled. "Think you could put some lotion on my back so I don't burn?"

My face looked panicked as I looked at her. My mom and uncle looked over at me as they waited for me to answer. "Naw I'm relaxing, you do it."

"Derek, she asked for help," my mom scolded. "Quit being so lazy and help her out, she won't bite."

If only she knew. I carefully slid from the chair and turned quickly to find the lotion in the bag. I knelt beside her. "Little bitch," I coughed. This only made her laugh and smile more.

The bottle of lotion was cold to the touch. I chuckled as I squirted a big blob on her back near her shoulders.

"Whew," she cried as the cold liquid hit her hot skin. I rubbed my hands over her skin. Felt the muscles in her shoulders and back relax as I massaged the lotion into her skin.

I worked down her back. Felt her ribs ripple under my smooth fingers. Just touched the soft swell of her breast, felt her breath catch a little. Fingers ever so slightly dug under the triangle of fabric holding them in place. Continued down her side tickling her just a little with the lightest touch. She wiggled from my touch. Reached the small of her back where the bikini bottoms started. Looked at her little ass hiding behind the black material. Loved the little dimples that were there. Let my fingers just slip under the hem and feel the very top of her crack. She wore the bottoms low. Her body gave a little shutter but didn't let anyone see.

I pressed my thumbs into her spine and curled my fingers towards her tummy on either side. She pushing back just slightly with her hips. Parting her legs just a little. My eyes found the material in the valley clinging tightly to her center. Little mounds parted the slightest bit showing her slit. Fuck my cock was stiff. Made a defined outline in my shorts as I knelt over her. I could see her pussy in my mind just now. Even with the bottoms in the way it was there. Slightly parted and leaking fluid in anticipation of what was to come. Fuck.

Her head turned, cheeks now flushed and it wasn't from the hot August sun. Breath caught in her throat as she tried to speak. "My legs too please."

I backed down her body to her legs keeping my back and boner to the rest of the family. I pushed out more lotion onto her legs. I worked up and down both legs tickling her behind the knees. Knew what it did to her, her nipples had to be so hard under her top now. Rubbed all the way up to her ass, just pressed under the material near her center. Touched a puffy little lip and felt it wet and excited before retreating. I stood and promptly walked away.

"Where are you going," Jessica asked while giggling?

"Off to see what is out here," I responded over my shoulder. I couldn't turn back and look. It was bad enough that total strangers were seeing me pointing. I continued straight off until I reached the steps out and some foliage gave me a chance to adjust. I slipped away and didn't look back.

I spent the day by myself mostly. Couldn't believe this was how I was going to be spending my last day with her. Alone. I found the lazy river and floated around it once. I was content to drift around the park. All at once there was an uproar and I found myself swimming for the surface. I heard laughter and a whistle.

"No horse play," shouted a life guard. "You knocked that poor guy off the raft."

"It's ok," I told him. "I know her." He wasn't too bright. I was the only person in a sea of tubes drifting by. She had to know me.

"Really funny Jess," I teased.

"I thought so," she laughed and splashed.

I played her little game and splashed her back but I lacked enthusiasm.

"What's the matter, you don't look to happy," she noticed.

"I'm fine, just spent the day by myself," I replied.

"What did you want to do," she asked? "Spend the day fucking?"

"No," I piped back. Yes was written all over my face.

"I bet," she laughed. "You shouldn't have run off earlier, I was pretty horny when you walked off. And just so you know I've spent the last hour looking for you."

"What did you want me to do, sit back in my chair and let everyone see my ragging hard on?"

She started laughing hard. "Float with me," she asked? She climbed into the front part of a double tube. I relented and climbed in the rear.

"How about now," I asked? "You still horny?"

"Hmm," she growled.

I glanced at my surrounding before sliding my hand down to grab her ass. I felt her push back into my touch. I gave it a rough squeeze and felt her push into it more. My other hand pulled her chin to the left while my lips touched her neck in her little spot.

"Fuck," she moaned.

"Yes, I would love to," I sighed.

She looked ahead. Nobody was in front of us. It was unusually quiet on the lazy river today. We were approaching the cave where the river went under the big mountain. It lasted for a minute at the most.

"You got until we get out of the tunnel to fuck me," she said coyly.

"What," I asked dumbly? I couldn't believe she would let me and here of all places.

"You better fuck me and cum before we reach the end of the tunnel," she repeated. "If not you are stuck with blue balls."

I couldn't decide what to go for first. I pulled the Velcro away from my shorts and freed my cock just as we started in. She leaned forward and pretended to rest on the front of the tube while her ass appeared inside my little circle. Her suit was already parted and her white little ass shown out in clear contrast against the bunched up black suit. I gripped the side of the tube with one hand and used the other one to pull her hips into mine.

My cock pressed against her mound. Her legs parted further as she waited for me to penetrate. I looked at her as I pressed against her hot little folds of skin. She looked forward and pretended that she was only floating down the river. Her little lips parted slowly as I pressed into her center. My hips bumped her ass as I reached deep inside of her. It was a strange feeling to be surrounded by water and still feel her wetness. It flooded my cock deep inside of her. The water was warm but her cunt, her little opening between her legs, was on fire. There was a very noticeable difference between the 90 degree water and her depths.

I pumped quickly in short strokes. Her little lips clung to my cock and felt tight as the water made her mostly weightless and easy to maneuver around. The water around us rippled in little waves as I pressed into her at a rapid pace.

Little whimpers escaped her lips as I stroked her quickly. The water slowed my pumps. We worked together without words now. Both my feet planted on the bottom as she lifted her body and wrapped her legs around my ass. I pulled her off to one side as I kept myself afloat and pulled her by the waist into me. My feet dug into the bottom and slowed us down. I was horny as hell but I couldn't get enough thrust to push myself over the edge in a short time.

"Fuck," she rasped as we found a good rhythm. She would pull me hard into her cunt then relax her legs as I would push her hips away with my hands. Her liquid center slipped over my excited cock easily. Fucking in the water was fun but being discreet was difficult. The little title waves of water continued to form all around us as the light started to grow brighter as we neared the end.

I slowed and tried to pull away. "Keep fucking me," she begged.

Who was I to let her down? I changed my position again and placed both hands around the tube to make it look like I was floating along. I still rolled my hips in tune with her as we reached the end. The life guard station was empty. Lucky break. The back side of the river was mostly foliage and it provided a little cover.

We kept fucking. Rolling our hips together remaining as one. She slipping so smoothly over my hard flesh. Loved the way her cunt gripped my cock, such exquisite pressure it placed on my cock.

"Fuck, I'm close," she moaned.

I started to feel it too. The river forked.

"Which way," she asked?

"Right," I said.

I pressed into her hard. I dug my foot into the bottom hard and turned us.

"Fuck, cumming," she yelped.

Her cunt clamped down in quick spasms over my cock. That did it for me. I felt my balls lock and load and start blasting her soaked walls more. I pressed in and held as she undulated her hips quickly.

The fork was coming to an end. There were people ahead waiting for a tube in the sea of tubes we were stuck in. It was perfect timing as I pulled from her tight little hole. White swirled in the water from my tip and her little lips. I slowly leaked from her cunt as it contracted closed. Little white strings floated around in the water as I pushed me back into my shorts. She was daring. She didn't pull her suit back into place. She left her little muffin hang out as we floated by the people waiting. They couldn't see it as it was hidden by the tube.

"You going to cover up," I asked?

"Letting you drain," she replied nonchalantly. "Besides, I might want to do it again."

My cock was still up. I pushed it into her ass.

"Hmmm," she growled. Her cheeks were molten as she looked back at me. Turned her whole body around and wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her. Her little lips were distorted by the water but looked inviting as I looked down.

I reached down and touched her lips. She quivered at my circling thumb. "No, we better not," she said. A group of kids swam by dragging a tube with a few other kids.

"Later," I asked?

"Of course," she smiled. "I'm not done with you just yet. Besides, we have to go it's past 430. We got dinner at 6."

She gently pushed my hand away and fixed her bottom just as we reached another stairway exit. We pushed our way out. Her ass right in my face as we climbed the stairs. My white seed stuck to her ass.

"I'm all over your ass," I warned her.

"It will dry," she teased.

We worked our way back to the beach. My eyes never left her swishing ass. It was hypnotizing to watch it bounce gently from side to side with each step. I found myself adjusting as we walked. I was still painfully hard.

"Quit staring at my ass," she teased. Hands on her hips looking so sexy at me. I could only smile at her. I wanted her again.

All our stuff was gone from the beach. We both looked around concerned.

"They took off about a minute ago," a group sitting next to our former spot said. "Said you better get your butts back and get ready for dinner."

We started for the bus depot. Back at the room, most of the family was on the deck relaxing. Jessica went to the room and starting getting ready for dinner. I was called over by my dad and we talked for a few minutes.

"Get ready," my mom hollered at us both. "We are going to be late."

It wasn't that close to dinner time. We still had an hour. But to avoid further conflict we both spilt and went to get ready. My aunt and one of my cousins were inside our hotel villa. I knocked on the door and called to Jessica. "Hey, can I come in and get ready?"