That Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica is getting married.
7.8k words
4.8
81.2k
83

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yes," she cried. "You fuck so good. Fuck, make me cum."

I watched the black haired beauty writhe on the bed under me cumming hard. I closed my eyes and let my senses take over. Her thighs pressing into my hips, heels digging into my ass as she pulled me tighter and deeper into her cumming cunt. The quick squeezing of her hole as it convulsed in pleasure. The slippery wetness and velvety walls felt so nice on the swollen head of my cock. I was almost there, ready to fire when she crept back into my mind. Like a lighthouse cutting through the fog her face appeared. Her perfect smile, pert nose wrinkled in pleasure, eyes hooded but barley showing the brown behind them. She was there for an instant.

"Fuck," I cried out. I almost called her name out but the sharp digging of nails into my back brought me back to my bed and reality.

"Ok, ok, slow down, let me recover," she ordered. "I'm so fucking sore now."

I gasped at the reality of where I was and what was going on. I slowed my sawing cock before letting it slip from her folds. I rolled from her and lay next to her.

"Fuck, you are good," she smiled. "How can you fuck for so long," she asked?

I shrugged.

"You want me to suck you off," she asked?

I shrugged again. "Don't matter really."

"Thinking of her," she asked?

I rolled my eyes.

"You should go then, sweep her off her feet," she suggested, annoyed by her. She rolled from the bed and went to the bathroom.

I lay there, still haunted by the vivid image I just had. Dam it felt so real.

"Be stupid of you to let her get away if you feel this way," she said from the bathroom. "I can't make you happy so don't let me hold you back. I'm tired of putting my life on hold while you figure out what you are going to do about us."

"We are not a couple," I said to her.

We weren't. Fuck buddies, friends with benefits, whatever you want to call it. She wanted something more but I wasn't at that point in my life. Don't get me wrong, she was beautiful and would do anything but it just wasn't what I wanted. My heart still had Jessica on it.

We had kept in contact. Phone sex, dirty text and pics. The eventual passing of our grandparents gave us a chance to see each other. Yeah it was sad to lay them to rest but we couldn't waste the whole time grieving. A couple of trips over the years always left me wanting more. I could have any woman I wanted now but she was all I yearned for.

Things were fine until about a year ago. Fine meaning, we were still working on being with each other. I was ready to be with her, she was still sorting things out. Fine was just a loose term more or less.

"We can't do this anymore," Jessica said.

"Back to this again," I asked?

"No, I'm serious this time. I met someone. Getting serious with him."

"Oh," I sighed. Broken.

"I like him," she said. "He's not you but a good stand in."

"Sure," I said. Tried to brush it off. "So what are you wearing?"

"Derek," she sighed. Still a playfulness in her voice.

"I wish you were wearing me," I teased. A long silence followed.

"Boy shorts and a night shirt," she sighed playing along.

"What color are they," I asked?

"Your favorite, red," she sassed.

"Is there a little damp spot in between them," I asked?

"Maybe," she said coyly, now getting into it.

"Remember that time on the lake when we went ice fishing," I asked?

"We never caught any fish did we," she teased?

I chuckled. Thinking about it I don't even think we got a line in the water.

"Clams," I teased. "They tasted great."

"Hmmm," she growled. "I'm getting wet. I'm touching my kitty."

"Now you're speaking my language," I cheered.

"Last time," she said firmly.

"Says you," I laughed.

"I'm opening myself up and hmmm," she cooed. "My fingers just slipped in. Mmmm, wish it was your cock."

"I'll be on the next flight out," I joked.

"I wish," she whimpered.

I left the next day. Stayed for a night. Never met mister serious but we had a long talk about him in the morning before I left. Nothing ever settled. Just left hanging, wanting.

Got an invitation in the mail a month ago for her wedding. Didn't reply. Crushed.

"Don't be so fucking dumb," my little vixen yelled at me bringing me back to the present. "Go to her, tell her how you feel. You will never forgive yourself if you don't."

I looked at her. She was dressed and walking out. "Call me when you make up your mind."

The door slammed shut echoing through the now empty upscale condo on the top floor. It didn't matter if it was full of people I would still feel empty without her. I looked at my phone. She and I popped up on the wall paper. Both in the boat and naked after we stole it and fell in love that night. I smiled thinking of how many times I had been with her since and how many phones I had been through since that night and still this photo was my favorite. I sighed and rolled over.

Found myself on a plane the next day. Didn't know how this would go. Had to try.

The door opened and she looked completely shocked. Just wrapped in a towel looking at me.

"What the fuck, look what the weather blew in," she cheered. "Come in."

I walked into the hotel room and sat on the little couch.

"I'm going to get something on besides a towel," she said.

"Should save me the trouble of having to get you naked," I quipped.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Haven't you heard," she asked from just inside the bathroom? "I'm getting married tomorrow."

"You don't say," I teased.

"That why you're here," she asked coming around the corner? Just a shirt covered her body stopping just below her ass. Looked so delicious just then. My cock stirred.

"You would make a great detective," I teased. She sat on the couch facing me legs askew. One tucked under her body the other hanging off the couch. Her hand pushing the hem of her shirt into her lap covering the nakedness underneath.

"Coming to sweep me off my feet and take me away to....Alaska," she asked after some thought?

"Or where ever you want to go," I added quickly.

She laughed at that. Batted her eyes and smiled.

"Following the terms of our deal," I offered.

"I'm getting married," she repeated, playfulness and sass in her voice.

"The deal was 25 Jess," I said quickly. "You're over the deadline by a lot."

"I'm only 26, it's not that far over," she hissed. "Besides, I was engaged before the deadline."

"Married by 25," I reminded her. "I don't see no ring on your finger." My eyes focused on her left hand that was covering her lap.

"Being engaged has to count for something," she offered. Shifted in the seat and let her hand slip a little teasing me. I moved my hand to her knee and rested it there. Felt her skin after so long. It was intoxicating to me.

"Counts as much as a last second field goal going wide right," I said.

She laughed again. I slid closer just slightly. Moved my hand up to mid-thigh. Started rubbing her skin. Letting her feel my touch but not pressing too far.

"So, what have you been up to," she asked, changing the subject for now?

"Making money," I replied. Hand moving ever closer to the line of her t-shirt. Barely could make out her lips hiding under it. She knowing the whole time what I was after and letting me inch closer.

"How is your business going," she asked? Breath catching a little as I touched under the hem. Her tender skin in the valley where her legs met near her center. Didn't move, didn't shift, just let me touch her.

"Sold my idea to a company, made a shit ton of money," I said. My fingers still lightly scratching her so close to her center. Not pressing it but so close I could feel the heat from her. Looking straight at her eyes. "Don't mean shit unless I have you."

"Hmm," she growled. Shifted her hips and gave me that look. My hand tipped and started to press down. I moved forward to kiss her mouth.

"No," she said softly. Stopping my mouth from touching hers. My fingers lightly grazing her puss. I left them still and tried to read her. Thought she was giving me the go ahead but still there was something holding her back.

"I'm here for you Jess," I said. "I'm holding my end of the deal, it's time for you to do the same."

She had this look. I couldn't read it. Not a go ahead but not a get the fuck out either. Confused, I sat back letting my hand return to her knee. Trembling as I looked at her eyes. The first time I had been denied by her.

"What we had was a fantasy, a very erotic and fun one but not reality," she started. "This is real life. We can't be together."

"You want to know what is real," I asked? "The way I feel for you. Every day I think of you. That's real. Stop hiding your feelings and let's get out of here."

"You don't think I want this," she said struggling? "A year of therapy and I still can't find answers. My body and most of my mind want you but just that one little part won't let me."

"Then let that one part go and lets go," I begged.

"I don't know," she sighed.

"Kiss me and tell me you don't feel anything," I ordered.

"Bad idea," she said smiling. "I know what will happen. All the feelings I have worked to get past will come flooding back."

"So then stop fighting it," I begged more. "I love you still. Haven't had a day go by that I haven't thought of you, loved you, wanted to hold you, smell you, touch you. My life is way more fucked up than yours. Ask any of the girls I have dated, they will tell you. Hell they hate you because of the way I feel for you."

"Sounds like you need therapy," she offered.

"I don't need that, I need you," I cried. "I'm here to get you. You walk down that isle tomorrow and I walk from your life forever and you lose the one person who will love you fully until the end."

"Geez Derek, that's a big ultimatum," she hissed.

This was going nowhere. "I shouldn't have wasted my time coming here." I pressed myself from the couch and stood to leave. She jumped up quickly and grabbed my arm. Her lips met mine with force. They softened as we kissed.

"No, don't go," she whispered. "You came all the way here, please don't leave now. Give me tonight to think about everything."

I kissed her again. Tongue fought hers as I tasted her kiss. Felt that feeling that I had longed for. Started pulling her into my kiss. Raked her body with my touch. Felt her melting to me.

There was a knock at the door. She panted as she pulled away. Looked at me with longing eyes. Debated on answering or continuing. "Jessica, we have to get going," a voice called. It was my cousin Angela, Jessica's sister.

"Answer that and tell her you will give me a ride," she ordered. She headed back into the bathroom to get ready.

"To where," I asked?

"Rehearsal silly," she laughed.

I opened the door and got the same stunned look from another cousin.

"What are you doing here," she asked snidely?

"Nice to see you too," I barked.

"Well, you didn't reply to the invitation so I didn't think you were coming," she said taken aback by my abrupt comment.

"I like to make an entrance," I smiled.

"I guess," she sighed. "Is she ready?"

"I'm taking her, she said you can go."

"Just make sure she gets ready and now," she ordered before turning and walking away.

We sat in the rented car and drove to the wedding sight. My eyes continued to focus on the bare skin her thighs offered in her red dress. It was so light and loose on the bottom but hugged her curves on the top. Memories flooded my mind of her on that night. She just sat and smiled. Knew I was watching her and lusting over her. Loved to tease still.

We pulled up to the big fancy place and I parked the car. I circled to her side and opened the door. She swung her legs out and flashed me before standing. A coy smile covered her face as I picked up my jaw and cleaned the drool of my face before shutting the door. She took my arm and we walked up to the door. I looked at her as I opened the door. She had a knowing smile and knew what I was thinking. We walked in.

"Not getting married in a church," I asked?

"I don't want to burst into flames," she laughed. "All the bad things I've done, not a chance."

We walked in. Met the family who were all shocked to see me but happy. Starting talking as she slipped away and met with the wedding planner. Got the standard questions from everyone before I got a punch in the arm.

"Hey man, what's up," a short guy with a big nose and black hair asked me?

"Do I know you," I asked?

"I'm marrying your cousin," he laughed.

"Ok, first off, don't ever punch me again," I ordered. Jessica came in quickly and softened the situation.

"Derek, this is my soon to be, Mark. Mark, this is Derek, my cousin I have told you about."

I tentatively shook his hand.

"Sorry about that, I get nervous," he said.

"It's ok," I said.

"Hey, we are going out later, you want to come," he asked?

"Keep an eye on him," Jessica warned.

"Maybe," I said. "I'm tired from the flight. I will think about it."

"Going to be fun and wild," he whispered pretending she couldn't hear us. "Don't tell her."

Jessica rolled her eyes.

There was some clapping. "Everyone," announced the planner. "Let's get this started."

People were put into their places and still chatted as she worked on getting the show going. Mark was holding Jessica and swatted her ass. She slapped him playfully and smiled. She looked so perfect standing there with everyone around her. Looked so radiant. I felt out of place. Guilty or stupid for coming here. There was no way I was going to get her back. It was stupid of me to come here. I slipped away up the staircase at the back where she was going to be descending down to meet him tomorrow. I circled around the balcony and looked down at them from my overhead view. She climbed the stairs at the opposite end from where I was and waited with my uncle.

I watched her descend the stairs and walk to Mark. I watched them do their thing below me. My heart ached as she stood below me and pretended to say her vows to him. I couldn't hear the whole thing but it made me sick to my stomach. I slumped back into the chair and covered my face with my hands. I rested there for a while thinking of what a mistake I had made.

"It was dumb of you to come here," I said to myself.

"No it wasn't," Jessica said startling me. "I find it noble of you to try and win my heart back."

"Yeah, but I don't feel like I'm going to be the hero that gets you back," I said. "You're going to be the one that got away."

"How do you know," she asked? "My dad would be thrilled if you stole me away."

"Your dad knows about us," I asked stunned?

"No, not like that," she laughed. She turned now and looked over the railing at all the people below. Ass stuck out towards me inviting me? The hem of her skirt resting right below her cheeks. "I was having second thought even before you came. I just don't know. My dad doesn't really like Mark that much."

Should I try and change her mind? Her ass wiggled a little. The way she moved her body. Wanting my attention. I knew her body. My hands reached out and touched her soft thigh just below that high riding hem line. Felt the elastic of her skin stretch under my fingers. She pressed into me and sighed a content sigh. Knew it was ok now to touch her. Gently moved higher and cupped her ass. She just wiggled her foot on the floor looking out over the railing. I worked my hands over her ass pulling her cheeks open. My arms lifted the material up and allowed me to see her ass. Her puss peeked out from between her legs. It was open and wet.

She continued to talk. Just letting me touch her and pretending nothing was out of the ordinary. I flattened my hand over her cunny now. Cupped it as she spread her legs open more. Letting me feel her and how open and excited she was. Wetness dripped into my palm.

"He started out so great and everything was perfect. Now, I just don't know. Something just doesn't feel right. Like my mind is telling me it's ok but my heart is saying something else. I feel like I jumped into this because I'm scared of what it would mean for us. My promise I made to you. The fact that it's morally wrong for us to be doing this."

Her breath caught as I curled my fingers around her puss. Smeared her stickiness over her lips as I pressed into her. Fingers sank deep into her center. Pointer pressing her clit as I wiggled my middle and ring inside. Her hips started to undulate on my hand. Breathing heavier as she tried to speak more.

"I miss this. Miss being touched and worshipped by someone. Two people living equal for each other. Not one doing more than half for both."

I unzipped my pants and brought my cock out of my nice Armani suit. She heard the zipper and glanced over her shoulder at me. I pressed into her, digging hard into her cunt now. Fingers pressing hard and pulling her skin as I forced my fingers as deep as I could get them.

"I won't let you feel that way," I whispered.

She gasped as I pulled my fingers from her. Rubbed her clit quickly before letting my hand trail down her thighs. She was wet and horny. Panting as I had her on edge already. Stopped at her knee and tickled her there. She looked back out over the people below. Backed straight up and looked back at me as she sat on my lap.

"Don't cum in me," she ordered. "I'm not on anything anymore. Plus I don't want you leaking down my legs."

Sank down onto me. I pressed into her folds. The soft lips of her cunny spread around my cock as I felt her settle onto me. Felt so right to penetrate her deeply. We were one again. Fucking.

She bounced quickly. Rising and falling with a rapid pace. Loved feeling my cock split her. Missed having my cock touching her insides. So daring to fuck her now. Like we were when we first broke down the barrier of us.

She panted and rolled her hips. Feeling me slip so freely inside her cunt. She was soaking, dripping wet as she watched the floor. Just able to peek over the railing and see what was down below. They didn't matter now. It was just us in the shadows of the second floor.

"Hmmm," she growled as she leaned into me more. My hands slipped under her skirt and scratched her tummy. Wished I could see me entering her. Her little red skirt hiding what we were doing. If you could see us you would have no doubts.

"I'm close," she puffed. I could feel it too. Wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. Excited that she was unprotected. More forbidden now than ever.

"Jessica," the planner called. "We need you for another run."

The planner had no idea where she went.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she begged.

"Going to cum," I said. "Can't hold back." I grunted and tried to stop but the coming flood was already starting.

"Don't stop," she cried again. Her cunt flooded my lap. Soaked my pants as I started soaking her insides. Washing her unprotected womb now with my seed.

She wiggled and shook as she came hard. Her first hard release in a long time. It was for me as well. She rested and panted now. Giggling softly as she tipped her head back and looked at me.

"You shit," she laughed. "You weren't supposed to do that. What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me again," I smiled.

"Bad," she sassed.

"Jessica," Mark now shouted.

"I think she went to the bathroom," Angela offered.

"Girl problems," I could hear him ask?

"Geez, what a dick," I groaned.

"Sometimes he is," Jessica giggled. "Fuck, what am I going to do with this mess?"

I pulled my silk handkerchief from my pocket and offered it to her.

"Press it up there and squeeze it tight," I said.

"I don't want to keep you in there," she teased.

"She's not in there," we could hear Angela say to the planner.

"Shit, I don't have a choice," she groaned. She carefully stuffed the hanky between her legs and stood. She adjusted it and clamped her legs down around it. She turned and smiled at my glistening cock. She pressed her hand into the hanky as she squatted down and took me into her mouth cleaning me. Then she promptly turned and walked tightly away.