That Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you're not," I said almost crying myself. I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

She spun around stunned. Her tears of sorrow turned to joy as she saw my face. She hugged me tight before kissing me hard. The small crowd that was around clapped with joy as we kissed.

"I thought you were gone," she whispered. "Why aren't you on the plane?"

"Gave my ticket to a lady who needed to get home to see her father before he is gone," I said. "No sense in making two people miserable today. I was going to take the next flight."

"No, don't go," she begged. "I'm here. I want to be with you. I don't care if it's not a normal life. It has to be better with you then without. Will you still take me back?"

"I don't know," I said. "How do you feel about living in an igloo?"

"I would live in a box behind a Denny's if we share it together," she sobbed.

"How about we just go to Florida and sort it out from there," I asked?

She held her hand out and waited for me to take it. I wrapped my fingers tightly around hers and turned to the ticket lady.

"I think we are going to need another ticket now."

"Already have it printing," she smiled.


Thanks for reading. Comments always welcome. Should I continue?