That Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela ever tell you she knew?" I asked.

"This morning. Kept her word to you all this time. Hope you kept your word to her and are going to make it up to her."

"Got a trust in her name," I replied. "Gets it when she turns 21 next month. She can do whatever she wants with it."

She smiled at me softly now. Testing the waters about how I felt about everything she had told me. I still had to know something.

"So, if that wasn't the first time, when was it?" I asked.

"The clubs and the lake always got me into trouble," she laughed. "Drinking at a club. We kissed. Continued drinking at the lake on the dock. Just used our fingers on each other."

"What did you tell her?" I asked. "If you didn't tell her about us I mean."

"I had just met Mark so I used him as an excuse."

"Was it that long ago?" I asked.

"Forever ago," she sighed.

"Anything else you want to know?" I asked.

"Only if it is going to hurt me if I find out from somebody else."

"Carmen is going to be a pain in the ass," I warned. "Girl is head over heels in love with me and she won't give up that easy. We may have to move."

******

"Morning beautiful," I whispered.

"Hey babe," she chirped. Smiled and stretched out on the bed. Kicked the covers off her sensual body and stretched hard. Arms and legs curling. Back arched off the bed, smile never leaving her face.

"Sleep well?" I asked. Leaned in for a kiss. Gentle little pecks on the lips as she cupped my face. My cock was swelling already. Something about her this morning. Maybe the early morning sun on her face. Brown eyes glowing against her now tan face. Florida had brought her tan back nicely since we got here.

"I slept like a baby," she sighed. Rolled from the bed and simply floated towards the bathroom. Body looked so perfect now. Sun hitting her skin with the softest kiss. Deep tan all over, not a tan line on her body. Ass a perfect heart shape as she glanced back. Little dimples at the small of her back. My eyes burning holes into her backside as she moved with grace.

"I'll be ready in a minute," she said as she slipped around the door frame and into the bathroom.

She appeared five minutes later in her lycra running suit. We headed down to run the beach. We stopped just outside the lobby under the cover of the car port and started stretching. Watching her move so effortlessly. Pants pulling tight over that ass. No panty lines of any sort wrinkled her skin tight pants. Just the little folds of her lips as her fingers touched her toes. We stretched this way for a few minutes before we were ready.

"Two or three miles today?" I asked.

"I think I can do three," she paused. "And a half."

We started out. Ran side by side for a while. Curved along the sidewalks of the upscale condo complex while making our way to the beach. Hit the sand and ran down the beach. Only a few die hard beach bums were ever out in the morning. We ran for a while before I slowed just a little and got behind her. She all the while knew what I was doing.

Reached the halfway point and made a wide swing so we didn't break stride. My eyes studied her as we headed back towards the condo complex. Watched her pony tail bounce from side to side with each step. Arms swinging opposite her stride as she pushed along the sand with minimal effort. Hour glass figure tapered down to her hips. The flatness of her back interrupted by the perfect rise of her ass cheeks. They climbed away from her body like two perfect half heart shaped hills. Each impact on the sand making them ripple under the tight gray lycra. Watched the ripple start where her ass creased her pants all the way up to her back. Could watch this flawlessness all day if I had to. My cock on the other hand couldn't. It swelled at the sight of the goddess like feature knowing that the gray was the only thing hiding perfection.

Caught her glancing over her shoulder at me. Pushed her legs harder and pulled ahead a few strides before I reacted and pushed to pull even with her. One last look at her ass before I tried to pull even with her again. Noticed the triangle of sweat that started to turn her pants a darker shade of gray on the top. Made me just that much hungrier for her.

Her soft flower scent filled my nose as she played around a little. Cutting me off and blocking me from pulling even with her. Loved to play these little games with me. Loved how much fun she was to be with. I tried to cut around her but she blocked me again. Smack.

"Ouch," she cried. It was the first time I had slapped her ass during our runs.

"Jerk," she joked as she grabbed at my swollen member. "Bad boy."

I just laughed and tried to concentrate on a consistent stride. Pulling even with her at this point in the run was almost as bad as being behind her. Nipples were rock solid now as they jutted out from her chest. Her eyes glanced sideways at me as she leaned over and bumped me with her hip. It sent me a little off balance as I sped ahead a little more. I glanced back at her. The space where her legs came together. Little camel toe greeted my eyes as she smiled at me. Knowing full well what I was seeing. Loved me looking at her body.

We pulled even before she bumped my hip again. I bumped back as she hit me. I reached down and adjusted myself.

"You do it to yourself," she puffed.

"Can't help what I see and what I like."

A soft laugh as we both now concentrated.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded. I pushed the pace faster now for the last half mile or so.

We both breathed hard as we paced around and recovered.

"Good run Jess," I said. "Best one so far. How do you feel?"

"I feel good," she chirped. "A lot better than two weeks ago when I started running."

"Think you could do it again, right now?" I asked.

"Now you're pushing it Buster," she teased.

"Hey, two weeks of running and you are doing three plus miles, that's good," I cheered.

"Tomorrow we do four," she said firmly.

I snapped to attention and saluted her.

"Ass," she teased. Took my hand and started through the parking lot to the room.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked her. Didn't answer me as she studied something.

"Wow, look at your truck," Jessica exclaimed.

"Fucking Carmen," I groaned.

"Give me your phone so I can call her and try to resolve this."

"I told you she was crazy. It's up in the house."

I wiped my finger across the window and smeared the word 'player' written on my side. 'Slut' was covering the passenger side window. It was clay paint pen and not permanent but still highly annoying.

Jessica headed up to the house as I found Winston.

"I need my truck washed again."

"That's the third time this week," he said shocked.

"You need to keep Carmen off the grounds and you won't need to wash it."

"I will work on both," he said.

"Listen, Carmen," I heard Jessica say as I found her on the patio. "You can accept us as we are and move on or you can continue this silly little game, but it's not going to benefit anyone." Jessica listened for a minute.

"I didn't steal him away from you. He chased me for the better part of 5 years and I finally saw what he meant to me." She listened more.

"You are beautiful, go out there and find somebody else. Don't hold on for him the way he did for me. I'm not letting him go, ever."

"She hung up on me," Jessica barked. "Girls got some serious self-esteem issues."

"Do you blame her?" I asked. "You just told her there was no chance of us ever getting back together."

"She must feel the way you felt when I sent you that invitation."

"Not exactly," I replied. "That invitation was a signal telling me it was now or never. It was almost never."

"Now, if you would have walked, then I would feel like her but I would have given you your space," I continued.

"But I'm here," she cheered.

"Yes you are," I smiled. Looked at her the way I had been looking at her all morning. The sun hitting her skin so radiantly now. She leaning back in the big patio chair with her legs up on the foot rest spread wide for comfort. Nipples still hard as she fiddled with her pony tail to tighten it up. Her eyes caught mine. Saw the look I had and knew what I wanted.

"Derek, no," she giggled. Finger wagging at me to enforce her no. "We are not fucking on the patio and especially not the way I feel. I'm all sweaty and gross."

It was too late for her. Knew how running somehow made her frisky. I was between her legs and on top of her quickly. Kissing the salty sweat from her neck as my hand roughly cupped her tit.

"Derek, no," she shrilled again. Laughing the whole time as she tipped her head and yielded to me.

"Come on," I begged. Knew she would give in, just had to play her along a little longer. "You get all sweaty after we have sex so what's the difference."

Fingers dug at the valley between her legs. Pressed her lips away from each other as the lycra pressed into her.

"That's different," she still giggled.

"You're wet," I whispered into her ear. Kissed her wetly under her lobe. Salt tasted good.

"Can't believe you find me sexy," she cooed. Tipped her hips into my fingers now.

"Always find you sexy," I said. Kissed my way down to her throat. Felt her breath catch as her fingers rolled her pants down to her knees.

Her scent reached my nose as her fingers pulled at my shorts. Earth and musk. My cock swelled so full she could hardly get my shorts down my legs.

"Bad," she sassed as I nudged my tip against her swollen lips. Legs rested together on my left shoulder as I opened her up. Split her in half as my over excited member slipped into her soaked tunnel.

"How can something this good be bad?" I teased.

"Shut up and fuck me," she cooed. "I'm so fucking wet and horny."

Kicked my legs hard and sent my shorts sailing. I pressed her down into the chair. Her legs resting hard against her chest as I plunged deep into her. A rapid pace of rising and falling into her. Her little cunny so smooth and slippery as it opened around my shaft. Loved the way I felt inside of her. Still couldn't believe she came all the way here with me. Mine forever.

"Fuck, fuck me," she whimpered. Hips started undulating up to meet me now. Knew she was getting close. Could feel myself falling over the edge. Met her eyes as I pushed into her harder now. Somehow her legs opened enough so I could reach her mouth. Rough kisses of animal lust as we both released. Still rising and falling long after I had cum. Making a mess of everything as I remained hard still.

"Hold me," she softly spoke.

Slipped from her as she pulled her pants up and rolled on her side. I spooned up behind her as we rested and held each other.

"I'm happy," she finally spoke. "Are you?"

"More than I ever thought possible. I got you. That's all I need."

"Good," she sighed.

"Why, you having second thoughts?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she quickly replied. "It's just."

"What?" I asked, a hint of worry in my head.

"I'm late," she whispered.

"I knew that was coming," I cheered. "How late?"

"A few weeks. Could just be stress but it could be something else."

"You're not worried?" she asked.

"About what? We both knew that this was going to happen if we continued. Thought this was part of the plan. Alaska, fuck like bunnies, have a bunch of kids."

Her laugher filled the patio as she roared. "This is about as far from Alaska as you can get. Fucking igloo wouldn't last 10 minutes in this heat."

We both giggled at that. Laid there and laughed together. Felt so content right then just me and her on the patio listening to the birds chirp and the soft sounds of the busy road below. Still, unsettled issues hung in the air. Pregnancy was the least of our concerns right now.

"You know, we are eventually going to have to go back and face the family," I finally said.

"I know, I saw the messages on your phone. I don't know if I'm ready yet."

"They know what's going on Jess," I stated. "You think they haven't put two and two together."

"Angela seems to think they don't know anything yet."

"I can't take anything she says to seriously," I sighed.

"She kept your secret from me for all those years about knowing about us."

"I talked to her the other day Jess. They have all the right pieces to the puzzle they just haven't put them together yet. I know it's going to be hard to do but we need to come clean and tell them. Settle this part of our life and move on. Don't forget your mom and dad aren't the only ones in this. Mark still has no answers either."

"Oh shit," she sighed. "I forgot about him."

"Jess, that's terrible."

"I guess I've been so worried about what my dad is going to think I forgot about him."

"We got to tell them Jess. I'm going to be right there with you. I can even break the news if you can't do it yourself."

"Come on," she groaned, getting up from the chair. "Let's get cleaned up and packed."

"What, going now?" I asked.

"Yeah, before I chicken out again. Besides the sooner we get this off our chest the sooner we can start looking for a house."

"A house," I said confused.

"Yeah, I hear Alaska is nice this time of year." Coy little smile on her face.

"Wait, what?"

"Shit, did I say house, I meant igloo," she cackled. Laughing all the way through the house. Me chasing her the whole way.

"Fucking comedian," I joked as I caught her. Scooped her light frame off the floor and rolled with her to the bed. Kissed her for a minute as we still giggled.

"I love you," she sighed as I rolled from her.

"I love you too." Slapped her ass as she walked past me.

She turned with a playful look. Ran at me and jumped into my arms. Wrapped her legs around my waist as we laughed still. So much fun being with her. Loved her so much. Walked with her to the bathroom kissing her. Managed to turn the water on. Didn't wait for the water to get warm. Walked right into the shower clothes and all.

"Wow," she shrilled and laughed so loud now. A snort escaped her nose as the cold water blasted her. "You shit, that's fucking cold."

"I know," I yelped as she wiggled around. "I will warm you up."

"Hmm," she growled.

Pulled her tighter to my body. Kissed her so deeply. Pulling her mouth into mine. Finding her tongue and twisting it over mine. Pressed her against the cold tile wall of the shower as the water just started to warm. Her hot breath against my face as we continued to pant and kiss. Hair wet and tangled around my fingers as I pulled her to me again. Kissed the soft skin of her neck at her jaw. Felt her shiver as my lips touched one of her favorite spots.

Arched her back in anticipation. Allowing me to kiss down her neck to her throat. That deep moan vibrating my lips as her hips slowly undulated on my groin. Wet clothing sliding against our sexes. Released her grip from my shoulders and pulled hard to get the soaking wet shirt off her body. My lips pausing only for a second as she pulled it from her head. It slapped the tile floor with a wet thud.

Mouth now worked on her nipples teasing and biting. Nails digging into the back of my head as my teeth sent shivers down her spine right to her center. Pressing her nipple into my mouth harder as she panted. Hips tipping harder against my cock. It pressed the thin material into her wet lips but was denied entry. Switched nipples as my hand worked the waist band on her ass.

Cupped the soft skin as her pants rolled over her ass. Worked my way back up to her neck as her shoulders rested against the wall. Could feel her pants slide past her sex. Rolled up enough to expose her but not enough for me to get inside. Her little girl giggles filled my ears as she could sense my dilemma. Legs wrapped tighter around my waist further teasing me.

I could only laugh with her. Kissed her mouth so deeply again. Fingers circled her firm ass cheeks and found her exposed center. Just teased her slit with my tips. Felt her moan into my mouth and kiss me harder. Loved to taste her kisses. Fingers left her slit without ever penetrating and went a little further back. Felt her ass puckered as I now teased that. Never missed a beat as she pushed down and I sank in a little.

Surprised she let me enter her there. Knew it wasn't off limits but hadn't tried in forever. Legs suddenly loosened and dropped to the floor. Finger still stuck in her butt as she looked at me. Silently telling me to take her pants off as she pulled my shirt up. My shirt joined her top on the floor as I finished rolling her pants down. She slipped one foot out as I looked up at her smiling before eyeing her swollen lips. Wanted to lick them but knew I was still inside from the patio.

She cupped my neck gently and stood me up. Looked at her looking at me with eyes of passion. Steam now filled the shower as she wrapped her legs around me again. My cock knew where it wanted to be. Slipped into her wet cunny so easily. Parted her lips and pressed into her womb once again. No words were spoken as I pressed her back against the shower wall again.

Just a slow and deep in and out. Her little lips pulling tightly around my cock. Feeling her wetness sliding along my flesh. Her legs pulling tighter around my waist as our skin came together at her center as one. Felt her running shoes digging into my back as I retracted. We would have looked so stupid if we were making a porno film. Fucking in the shower with our shoes on. But that didn't matter to us. Making each other happy was all we cared about.

Hands cupped her ass as I pulled her away from the wall. Pulling her firmly on my cock. Wanted to penetrate her with every inch. Nails again digging into my back as her hot breath tickled my ear. Gentle little animal moans of lust escaped her lips. Could feel her clit sliding along my shaft. Knew how open her wet little puss was. Felt it start to tighten more as she grew closer.

She pulled tighter. Pressing all her body into me. Could feel her little nipples rubbing against my chest. Quick little pants and grunts. Felt myself sliding easier as she started to cum. Little cunny like a vise gripping and releasing while soaking me. Joined her and started to cum with her. Filled her again as she cried out my name.

Held her and kissed her for a minute. Felt the love she had for me as her lips touched mine. Bit my lower lip before looking at me. Loosened her legs and dropped them to the floor. Arms still wrapped around each other as we let the water pelt us.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Going to need to turn the water a little colder now. That was good."

"Shall we shower now," I teased.

"Shoes please."

I leaned down and took her shoes off. Tossed them out along with her tangled pants. Looked up at her swollen little lips. Still wanted her. Just a little kiss right at the top of her slit. The tender skin where her landing strip was growing back.

"Derek, no," she joked. Mouth making a big O as she pulled me up again. "I'm already sore. We need some kind of aversion training."

She flicked my sack.

"Ok, ok," I yelped. "I give."

Her wicked laugh. "Wash me," she ordered.

"Yes master."

Took her loofah and lathered it up. Began washing her body. Got to her puss and had the loofah taken from my hands.

"You and those hands," she laughed. "I know you're going to touch me and then we are going to fuck again."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Nothing," she shrugged. "Except I'm sore and I want to get on a plane."

"Plenty of time for that," I teased.

"Derek," she sighed. Finger pointing at me teasingly.

"Joking, come on, let's get going."

*****

"There they are," Jessica sighed nervously.

"Told you I would get them here," Angela quipped. "Still don't know why you wanted to meet them at a restaurant."

"Public place," I chimed in. "Can't shoot us here, too many witnesses."

Both girls cocked their heads around to look at me. Big grin on my face as I tried to lighten the mood.