That Summer in Provence Pt. 03

Story Info
Uncle succumbs to niece's charms.
5.8k words
4.6
18.3k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
POVscribe
POVscribe
386 Followers

[Uncle systematically seduced by niece. PartLolita, partEmmanuelle. Enjoy.]

Oh God, I think I'm in love with Uncle Tommy. Well, with his tongue anyway. I finally got the best 18th birthday present a girl could ask for: getting rimmed for the first time by my biggest crush, my handsome uncle.

I think getting properly rimmed unlocked something in me. I don't think I can have just "regular" sex now. And somehow, I doubt what happened this morning was an isolated incident.

After weeks of fantasizing about getting my ass licked before I came to the Riviera to visit Uncle Tommy before heading to my au pair gig in Barcelona, I finally got my heart's desire just now. Or should I say, my butt's desire, ha!

Telling him I was terrified of thunder -- which I do find scary, but not that scary -- I jumped into his bed in the middle of the night. Somehow, we woke up spooning, his cock snug between my ass cheeks. Mmmmm, I've slept with boys before but never overnight. What a yummy feeling to wake up to a man's growing cock pressing against my ass and pussy. And not like I ever saw it, but his cock definitely felt bigger than either of the boys I slept with at home. Again, yum!

Well, don't ask me how I did it, but I talked him into rimming me. I did hint that if he didn't, I might have to find someone else to do it, and soon. Better that it should be someone who cares about me. He was hesitant, but baby niece here won out. I do love that he's the first man to taste me there...

Sweet man, he looked like a deer caught in headlights when I bared my shaved snatch, his hard cock tenting his thin PJ bottoms and leaking precum. But ever since Mommy told me about that time she dared him, her twin brother, to lick her ass when they were 18 (and he did), I could not get the thought out of my head. They were just goofing off, so they say. Well, this morning went way beyond goofing off.

Honestly, initially it was like a game to me, and I just wanted to see what it would feel like. Swear to God, I didn't think I would end up making myself cum while my playboy uncle lapped at my backdoor. But that is exactly what happened. He was such a gentleman about it, too. Did not lick my pussy at all, even though I'm sure he caught a taste since my pussy was creaming buckets. Didn't even whip out his cock. Not that I would have minded if he had, I was so caught up in the moment. Anyway, a real gent -- as much as one can be while rimming his niece's teen ass hole. Mmmm, I love him so much, my sexy, considerate uncle!

Afterwards he went to take a shower, no doubt to rub one out, and I dashed back to my room. I didn't want him to feel like we needed to discuss it, and more so, I needed space to go over the memory of the incident frame by frame in the privacy of my room.

I do believe that as long as I live, I will never forget the moment when I turned around with my boy shorts pushed down my thighs, leaned on the low headboard, and offered my pale backside to him. And I will never forget the look on his face. It was immediately clear he is an ass man. His eyes had that glazed look, his face a little slack, but at the same time his mouth was set, like he was laser-focused on the task at hand.

And when he nudged my thighs more open then parted my ass flesh with his thumbs to admire my wink, my pussy gushed cream and I thought I might pass out from excitement. Then, when his tongue flicked across my ass hole for the very first time... oh, my God! I would have died if he didn't continue.

But he did continue and while he kept it pretty focused using just his tongue, once I started working my clit, I think he forgot himself and brought his lips into play as well to gently suck on my star every so often. Mmmmmm, so good. And then his tongue expanded its orbit to include the ridge between my pussy and my ass, so I'm sure he caught a taste of my girl juice that was trickling down my pussy lips.

Oh fuck, how is it possible I'm horny again already. Well, good thing I barely bother to put my sex toys away anymore. I just keep them here under my duvet. So, I reach for my vibrator and bring it to my clit again for the umpteenth time since arriving here not 48 hours ago.

So, what was I saying? Right, Uncle Tommy was licking and gently sucking on my ass and sneaking tastes of my pussy juice. I glanced back at one point and saw he was squeezing his cock through his pants. Oh God, so hot. I would have loved to do that for him, maybe even taste him. I've only done that a few times, and anyway, whatever I've done with my two boyfriends at home now pales in comparison. I've got my hunky uncle right here, and he's rimming me like a boss!

Seeing him quietly squeezing his cock turned me on so much, I realized I wanted to cum while I was with him. For some reason, I felt like I needed to get his OK to cum, so I warned him. Generous uncle-lover that he is, he let me finish while he continued his tongue work. I came so fucking hard, and I know my ass was twitching furiously on his tongue -- I know because I've orgasmed with my fingers in my ass before, when I didn't have my toys yet.

My lovely uncle stayed the course and just softened his tongue and held it out so I could cum on it. See how wonderful he is? Oh fuck, just thinking about that -- him lending his tongue for my cummy pleasure and how he gave my pucker one last tender, loving suck before pulling away -- just the memory is making me cum again... right now... ahhhhhhh... fuccckkk...

+ + +

Under the strong jets in the shower, I pull on my cock, slow at first, remembering the perfection of my niece's derrière. Her fair skin was like marble in the early morning light. Before she turned around to offer her fantastic ass to my mouth, I had a moment to admire her pretty kitty from the front, with the small strip of ginger hair adorning the landscaped mound. Fuccckkk.

And then she did turn around and leaned on the low headboard so that her apple bottom angled up slightly and asked me once again to do her the favor of being the first man to lick her bottom. I have had many desirable women in this bed, but Jane took my breath away. Literally. As in, I realized I was holding my breath for several seconds before I remembered to breathe. I pull on my cock more urgently now.

I serviced her ass in the most gentlemanly way I could -- ridiculous thing to say, I know -- and before long, she got herself off fingering her clit, orgasming hard on my tongue, her little pussy dripping fresh tangy cream. Fuck. Just remembering that now, I pull furiously on my cock, almost angrily. I love her so much, and I know this isn't right, but fuck, it felt so good with her... oh my God, fuck!! I'm cumming for you, Jane, baby!! Fuck...

Afterwards, I stand there with the water jets beating down on my bowed head, idly observing the snot-like ropes of semen snake down the drain, feeling like I'm going straight to Hell for this. But you know what, I would do it all over again. And I know in my heart, if she asked me for more, I wouldn't be able to refuse her. I can't refuse Jane anything.

I dry off and think about what I will say to her when I'm back in my bedroom, if anything, but when I got back, my bed was empty.

+ + +

We had made plans to drive to Monaco that day and, on the way back, stop by Èze -- a hilltop town famous for its views of the sea. It's a full day of playing tourist, shopping, and lunch in Monte Carlo, a welcome distraction. Two days ago when we made this plan, it was uncle takes niece shopping and sightseeing. Today I feel like a middle-aged playboy squiring his too-young mistress around. I feel like a parody. But my minx of a niece can still delight in mundane teenage fun, taking selfies, and sharing posts with her friends, #mysummerinprovence.

Even though we don't discuss the early morning session at all, there was no awkwardness between Jane and me. That, to me, is pretty telling. It's like we have an understanding, a complicity. I don't even allow myself to think whether this morning's episode will repeat itself. If I were honest, I know I both want it and I don't.

Why did I have to fall for her? Because, in fact, that is what has happened. It may be a flirtation for her, testing her powers of seduction as a young woman coming into her own. But me, I'm a grown-up. And just like my sis warned me, Jane has got me completely wound around her little finger, in 2 days flat. She's perfect. Smart, accomplished, beautiful, considerate, affectionate, fun; and of course, desirable, sexy, and tasty as fuck. Just so happens, she's also my baby niece and 3+ decades younger than me. C'est la vie, as they say.

We don't get back to my house until nearly 6pm and are blissfully exhausted. I prepare us a simple dinner of cold cuts, some light bread, olives, a little wine. Since living in France, I had long gotten used to eating lighter in the evening. While I prep, Jane is traipsing up and down the stairs doing a little fashion show for me with the items we purchased. She's adorable and makes me laugh. I'm happy we are having such a relaxing time, and I almost forget what happened early this morning. Almost.

After the light meal, we watch an American movie showing on TV, with Jane using my lap as a pillow, my hand held loosely in hers. Two days ago, this would have been completely normal. And maybe it doesn't mean anything to her right now, for me it's a little painful to have her this close. At the same time, I'm also happy to have her this close by. Yes, it's complicated!

I've been awake since dawn so am exhausted and barely make it to the end of the movie. As the credits roll, I look down and see Jane is fast asleep, sweet girl. I let my eyes travel across her lovely sleeping face and resting body. And my God, what a body. She's wearing jeans and a tight T-shirt, no shoes. She has some kind of bra on, but her nipples still perk through the stretchy fabric. I admire the flare of her bubble butt and her pretty toes with the girly painted nails. If she were anyone else, I would make love to her right now and here... make love to her slumbering body, slowly rousing her to wakefulness before sinking my cock into her young body.

But it is Jane, so I snap out of it. I run my fingers through her short hair to gently wake her, but she's sleeping like a log. Probably delayed jet lag. Sometimes it hits you harder the second or third day. I gently lift her head off my lap, stand up, and scoop her up. She's drooling a little which makes me smile. I carry her up the stairs.

Halfway up, with her eyes still closed, she loops her arms around my neck and sigh out deeply, "...love you, Uncle Tommy..." I love you too, baby. I gently deposit her on her bed, which had been made and her sex toys that I saw yesterday put away, thank God. I pull the coverlet over her and leave her room, closing the door behind me. I'm relieved the night ended without incident. But if I'm honest, there's a tiny part of me that wouldn't have minded something more. But really, I should be grateful. Just 4 more days. I'll miss her terribly afterwards, though.

+ + +

I fall asleep hard as well. I really am too old for all this drama.

But just after 5am, I wake up with a start and notice a slight figure by my bed. It's Jane, of course. The very first light is just coming through the drapes so we can barely make each other out. She's standing there in her panties and the tiny T-shirt she was wearing and, of course, smells amazing. I have a hound dog's sense of smell, and hers is intoxicating. My cock responds immediately under my covers.

I know this is a key moment. I can still turn it around, right now. Or not. We stay like that for at least a minute, which sounds quick but isn't. I can almost hear the clicking of the cogs in our respective minds, deciding on the next move. After basically seducing me into pleasuring her yesterday morning, I know she wants me to make the first move this time. If at all.

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, dear reader. I have no resolve at all when it comes to Jane and so hold out my hand to her, welcoming her to my warm bed with full awareness. I can viscerally feel her relief as she takes my hand and climbs on to straddle my lower torso. She puts her soft hands on my shoulders and gazes at me in the semi-darkness for another short minute before whispering, "I love you, Uncle Tommy..."

"I love you, too, baby. So much." I whisper back. She moans a little and leans down to lightly kiss me with just her lips. Oh God, her slight weight feels so good on top of me and she smells divine -- all clean sheets and girly nighttime secretions. Jesus! I can feel my cock already pearling up precum into my duvet cover. Out of habit, I'm sleeping in the nude, despite my earlier mental note always to have ironclad underwear on with Jane in the house.

I kiss her back, keeping my tongue inside my mouth. I decide I'm letting her drive each next move. I'll respond, but I'm not initiating. Even my arms are passive, bent at the elbows by my head, although I ache to put my hands on her. We lip-kiss like that for a while, which felt amazing. I love how she kisses me, her perky nipples lightly brushing my chest through her shirt. Light but sexy as hell. Just like how Jane is. Light and sexy.

Eventually, her tongue does peek into my mouth, which drives me fucking crazy. I meet her step for step, until just the tips of our tongues are dancing, licking along the inside edges of our lips. Not going deep but sexy as fuck and making my cock fully hard and my precum creaming relentlessly. Oh, Jesus. I want to do everything to her, and it's making me crazy.

She then pulls away from my lips and sits up, crosses her arms in front of her body, and pulls off her T-shirt and bralette in one movement. And just like at dawn yesterday, my only thought is that she is like a goddess, perfect and spectacular. Her small breasts are perfect with their tiny dark pink nipples, perpetually erect as small-breasted women's nipples tend to be. I let my eyes caress her body. Fuck, she's beautiful.

"Do you like my breasts? I'd bet your girlfriends have big, beautiful breasts," she says shyly.

I know she can see the adoration and lust in my eyes. "You are spectacular. Don't ever doubt that." My voice is barely a croak from desire.

"Touch me." She says with small pleased smile. "Put your hands on me, Uncle Tommy."

My head feels light as I lift my arms and bring my fingertips to first stroke her face, then her jawline, then her long neck, gliding over the Cartier "love" necklace I gave her which she joked that she's never taking off, along her delicate collarbones, down her shoulders, her arms, and finally the backs of her hands which are now on my chest.

Then I let my hands glide along the sides of her torso, starting from just beneath her armpits, down to her waist, her slim hips, her outer thighs, calves, and her adorable feet framing my hips. I don't remember ever taking so much time to adore a woman with my gaze and my hands. Finally, I caress back up her belly with the backs of my fingers, eventually tracing the bottom swell of her pretty tits, culminating with her nipples where I linger with the back knuckles of my index fingers.

Jane's eyes are half closed, but she's still holding my gaze, her lips in a little pout as I gently fondle her nipples and pinch them lightly. I love that -- the fact that she's totally present and taking it all in. I can feel the warmth and damp of her pussy through her panty on my abdomen. And of course, her scent is absolutely cock-swelling. After the tiny taste I had yesterday morning, I'm dying to lick her pussy. Actually, I want to tongue her entire body.

"What can I do for you, my love?" I whisper.

She moans a little and answers, "I want you to taste me. Everywhere." I love that she anticipates my thoughts.

With that she leans forward and offers me a breast. Curling my tongue, I give her nipple a soft lick from the underside, then softly take her breast in my mouth and give it a wet suck. I repeat with the other side, marking them with my saliva. I go back and forth between the two, working up to nipping them lightly with my teeth, which causes Jane to groan deeply and rub her damp crotch into my belly.

"Come up here. Bring your hips to me," I beckon. I know she's had sex before, but I wonder if she's ever sat on a guy's face. I love thinking I might be the first for that. I know I was first for at least one thing yesterday morning.

She deftly moves one thigh over my body, bringing her legs together to slip off her tiny panty. I had seen her pretty pussy yesterday, but that doesn't take away from the effect of seeing it again today. Mmmmm, beautiful. I watch her go through the age-old dance of shimmying out of her panties, off one leg then the other. I'm already salivating at the prospect of taking her sex in my mouth. I'm so turned on, my heart is pounding in my chest. It's a good thing my cardiac health is good. Jane is potentially heart-stopping.

She walks up on her knees on the bed until she's level with my head then hooks one knee back over my head to straddle my mouth. Her snatch is still a few inches away from my mouth so I take a moment to appreciate the closeup.

"You wanna taste my pussy, Uncle Tommy?" she asks teasingly.

"Yes, baby. Yes, I would. Feed it to me."

Holding on to the headboard, she lowers her hips slightly but not right onto my mouth. I look up at her and see her grinning broadly. This makes me happy. This is a big deal to me, but it's not weighing on her. She's clearly sowing her wild oats and enjoying herself. I love that. OK. We can play that way, baby.

I lift my head just enough to lightly lick her dewy pussy lips. Oh fuck, she tastes amazing! I mean, of course, she would, but fuck!! I can't delay any longer and hook my arms under her thighs so I can guide her hips down, bringing her cunt to my face. She moans loudly as I start to bathe her pussy with my slobbery horny-uncle tongue.

I'm not fucking around. I eat her out for real, no more of this teasing shit. I nibble on her clit, suck her soft lips into my mouth, eventually spearing my tongue into the cave of her vagina, and giving her ass hole some licks as best as I can from this angle. There will be better angles later, for sure.

Oh, my fucking God, she's creaming all over my face and tastes literally like heaven. She's so wet and excited, I'm thinking I can bring her to her first orgasm right now. As much as she plays with herself, I'd bet she's multi-orgasmic. And even if not, she probably needs very little time in between.

Her hands are white-knuckling the headboard as she rides my face at a steady rhythm, moaningreally loudly. I think we have a screamer here, folks. I wet a fingertip in her pussy and introduce it into her enticing pucker, which does actually elicit a very loud yelp.

"Oh God, oh fuck, Uncle Tommy, yes, mmmmmm, I love that! More!!" Yes, ma'am. I focus on her clit more now with my mouth, as I gently finger-fuck both her pussy and her ass with just the first knuckle of two fingers. This light penetration is just enough to give her the 3-prong stimulation to get her off, I know it.

Jane is now roughly pinching her nipples and shouting pretty loudly. Good thing my neighbors are far away. Jesus, for such a well-mannered young lady, she is fucking loud and foul-mouthed. It's pretty wild and a total turn-on. She's more or less repeating the commands I overheard her give to her imaginary lover the other night.

"Oh fuc..., Uncle Tommy, I' gonna cum," she mumbles incoherently. "Oh my god, please don't sto... mmmmmmm, I'm cumming... yes, yes, yes! Fuccckkk!!"

I keep my mouth on her clit and plunge my fingers deeply into both her soft cavities to enhance her orgasm. I can feel both her warm pussy and her tight ass convulsing on my digits as the waves of her first orgasm with me today course through her young body.

POVscribe
POVscribe
386 Followers
12