That Thing with the Cup Ch. 01

Story Info
I have a thirst only you can quench.
761 words
4.32
14.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I text you out of the blue. You say you're working late. "Drop by my place after," I thumb back.

A couple hours later, there's a knock at my door. I open the door to greet you, a slinky black cocktail dress hugging every one of my curves. You smile, taking me in with your eyes. I take you by the hand and lead you inside, my stiletto sandals click-clacking on the cold, marble floor.

You try to kiss me, but I won't have it. Tonight, I have something very particular in mind. Once we reach the foot of my bed, I turn to you and smile. I can see that look in your eye. It seems like any second you'll pounce.

Slipping my thumbs under the straps of my dress, I let it fall to the floor. I can almost hear you gasp. Fresh from the spa, my skin glows; below my hairline, there isn't a single stray hair on my naked body. Stepping delicately out of the dress puddled at my feet, I turn around and reach down to retrieve it, bending at the waist so as to frame my waxed labia between my shapely cheeks. Even with my back to you, I can feel the weight of your stare. Leaving my dress on the bed, I return my focus to you. Looking you straight in the eye, I extend an index finger and beckon you toward me. Unbuckling your belt with the dexterity of an experienced hand, I can tell you're already hard.

I drop to my knees. Cupping your testicles in one hand, I wrap my long, French-manicured fingers around your stiffening shaft. Looking up at you, I run my tongue slowly across my lips and smile. With my mouth half-open, I lean in, breathing on you. Arching my back to accentuate my breasts, I blow on you.

I turn my head sideways, glancing up at you in the corner of my eye, and pretend to bite into your erection, my teeth resting firmly on your flesh. Giggling, I lick you eagerly just then, admiring the glistening sheen I've given you. I lean in, pulling you close, rubbing your manhood against my cheeks, my nose, my lips, relishing your scent.

I can't wait any longer. I have to have you in my mouth. Wetting my tongue, I plant it under you. Pushing up on them, I weigh your jewels as if on a scale. I pop one briefly in my mouth and suck. Hearing you groan, I then lick my way slowly, delicately up your shaft, my favorite popsicle in all the world.

As I reach the tip, I envelope your glans in my mouth, sucking your velvety head with my pouty lips. With my lips still around you, I run my tongue teasingly along your slit down to your frenulum. Pausing for a moment, I glance up at you to admire the look on your face. Then, resting my tongue on my lower lip, I take you in in one deft motion until my lips brush against your pubes. I hold you there for a full minute, breathing slowly, my tongue lapping at your scrotum.

Abruptly, I let you go, trailing a long strand of thick saliva from my lips to your throbbing member. "See how much of a slut I've become?" I tease. Chuckling, I wrap my slender fingers one-by-one around you and jack you off.

Your cock is slick. My hand glides easily along its length. I imagine it nudging between my lips, my other set, penetrating me and sigh. Running my free hand up along your abs and your chest, I stand up and walk over to my purse. Shooting you a glance, I open it and, with a flourish, pull out a crystal teacup.

Laying it on the nightstand, I sit on the bed. Swinging my legs over, I stretch out my naked body, my head hanging off the edge. I shake out my hair and glance at the cup. Then, looking up at you, upside down, I lick my lips slowly, leaving my mouth open.

You smile instantly, knowing exactly what I have in mind. I close my eyes and caress my breasts, waiting for you to fuck my mouth. Before I can open my eyes, your erection is down my throat, your musky scent filling my nostrils. I groan. As you pick up the pace, pounding my mouth faster, harder, deeper, I feel myself growing light-headed. I know the slightest touch in just the right place would make me come...