That Was Not Meant To Happen

Story Info
Jez finds himself.
783 words
3.07
17.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay. That was not how it was supposed to go. Not at all.

--

Yesterday, I was discussing with my roommate, Dan, the topic of girls and I admitted that I'd never actually had sex - or even kissed one before. I just told all our mates that I had. He didn't laugh at me or anything, though; we have known each other since our first year of school. That was back when he was getting teased for not having any lunch money and I told the others to stop. Then they started to tease me as well. Those years were fucked. Anyway, he told me that he was going out tomorrow, which is to say, today now, and that I should try and prepare for a night I would never forget. I think that he's going to set me up tonight. I really hope he is.

It's around 6pm now, and I'm about to take a shower. He told me to be ready by 6:30pm, so I guess it's going to have to be a quick one. That's fine by me; I'm getting really excited about tonight, just thinking about how kind it is of Dan to do this for me. Wait. That's not what I should be getting excited about. I get into the shower, thinking about what my priorities are and just what's going to happen tonight. Oh man, this is going to be great! I turn the water off, and step out of the shower, realizing that I forgot a towel. I check the clock on the wall, which reads 6:25. Few! Enough time to dry and put some clothes on. Lucky I brushed my teeth earlier. I walk out of the bathroom, and find my roommate in the living room, alone.

"Put some clothes on, man", Dan says to me, smirking and covering his eyes.

Thank god he didn't make it any more awkward then that could have been, but I wonder where the girls are? He's obviously got some sort of plan worked out. In the bedroom I dry off then I look through my clothes and throw on some underwear, a nice pair of jeans and a flannelette shirt. This will do.

Walking back out into the living room, I look at Dan and he simply looks handsome. Wait, this isn't a thought I should be having. But it's so true though. Standing there, hands in his pocket. He's wearing jeans as well, but he is simply wearing a plain black T-shirt.

"Come on dude! In the care", he says to me hastily. I respond by racing out the door, and jump into the car. Well, open the door and get in. He follows me and starts the car.

"Where are we going, man?" I ask him.

"You'll see, dude, you'll see..."

He just looks so dashing, with his smile and his simple attire. I shake the thought off of my mind. For about 5 minutes we drove along in silence, but then he put on some music. Romantic music to be exact and it was so beautiful. 5 minutes more and we pulled up on the side of the road.

"Follow me" Dan says, heading towards the bush, locking the car as he does. I do as he says, practically walking beside him. We move through a lot of bush for about 10 minutes, just chatting about what we did today. You know; the usual stuff. The conversation slows to a halt though, as we arrive at a cliff, surrounded by the bush. From here you can see the lake, glistening, reflecting the moonlight off of it. Dan's standing in such a way the light makes him look like an angel. "Walk towards me", he says.

I do as he asks, not able to control myself. Just as I get close enough to touch him, he reaches out to me, pulls me in close to him, so that we are both shrouded in moonlight, puts one hand on my cheek and goes in to kiss me. I don't try and stop him and after a second, I begin to kiss him back. We continue on kissing for a few minutes, and then we just stop and look at the lake.

"We should go home soon – we need to be well rested for tomorrows classes..." Dan says.

"A few more minutes' man, this is nice."

About five minutes later, we head off to the car and drive home. We walk inside and he kisses me again.

"Goodnight, Jez."

I go to my room and lie in my bed.

--

That was the best day of my life. I wonder if this will work out.