That Was Then

Story Info
Can pictures from her past help our sex life?
8.1k words
4.76
36.1k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers

5pm Friday was finally here. Before anyone could dump their last-minute issues on me I quickly shut down my laptop and made my way out of the office. As much as I like my job, I was really looking forward to spending the weekend with my wife, Nicole, as opposed to fixing other people's mistakes. Last weekend we were at the wedding for two of her good friends from college, Aimee, and Greg. We had a great time hanging with her friends but I was looking forward to just chilling out this weekend.

It was probably about four years or so after graduation that I bumped into Nicole at a local charity run. To my surprise, we hit it off immediately and quickly became boyfriend and girlfriend.

We didn't waste any time once we were together and we got married after only a year. It's been almost nine months since we tied the knot and things are going great. We're definitely still in the honeymoon phase.

My blue-eyed beauty has an amazing mane of wavy golden hair that flows halfway to her butt. Which by the way, is a really cute butt. Her perfect large breasts were one of the first things I noticed about her, they're hard to miss and she certainly doesn't try and hide them under loose fitting clothes. They're almost too large for her frame, but I'm not complaining.

I guess you could call me a late bloomer, I never really had a steady girlfriend before Nicole. Sure I dated a bit during and after college but nothing really clicked. Until Nicole that is. As far as partner count goes, I knew she had me beat. She even mentioned she had fooled around a lot in college but I told her I didn't care and didn't want or need to know. Luckily my inexperience in love didn't bother Nicole in the least.

While I didn't care about her past, I sometimes think my inexperience affects our sex life. It's hard to complain when we do it a few times a week, lots of guys aren't so lucky. I'd say our sex life is good but I can't help but think it could be better. I blame myself for that. My lack of experience and confidence has led to mostly vanilla sex, the same few positions and almost always in the bedroom.

I asked Nicole once if she thinks our sex life is too routine or boring for her and she said I was crazy for thinking that. She did say that if I ever want to try something different in the bedroom to just let her know and that she's open to trying just about anything. The only problem is I tend to get in my head too much and worry about what she'd think so I end up playing it safe and just doing what we've always done.

My cell phone rang just as I got settled into my car. I saw Nicole's beautiful face light up the call display.

"Hey, hon," I said, swiping the screen to answer.

"Hey, babe," Nicole replied. I could hear her smile through the phone. "Snuck out of work?"

"Just got in the car," I told her as I buckled in.

"Have you gone to Aimee and Greg's place yet?"

Greg and Aimee were on their honeymoon and I agreed to watch their house and feed their two cats for a couple weeks while they were away. I'm a big animal lover so it wasn't a burden for me at all.

"Nope, not yet. But I was planning on doing so before I came home," I replied.

"Oh, good. Do you think you could do me a favor?"

"Of course," I said.

"I was texting Aimee and she said she has a whole bunch of wedding photos they downloaded before they left. They're supposed to be on a USB stick near the computer and she said we can look at them. Can you look for it when you're there?" she asked in her sweet voice. "Rachel's here and she's really looking forward to seeing them too."

"Yeah sure," I replied. "No worries."

"You're the best! Love you, see you soon," she said and we ended the call.

Nicole had two best friends from college, Aimee who just got married, and Rachel. The three of them are all knockouts and almost inseparable. I was a little disappointed that Rachel was over since I was hoping for some alone time with Nicole. It looked like that would have to wait for now.

Don't get me wrong, I like Rachel a lot. First of all, she's every bit as good looking as Nicole. Her straight long platinum hair reaches all the way down her back and swishes back and forth as she walks. She's taller and thinner than Nicole with much smaller breasts, probably somewhere between an A and B cup, but probably the nicest ass I've ever seen.

She's fun to hang out with, and a crazy flirt. She loves teasing me and trying to see if she can make me blush. Nicole doesn't mind and actually seems to get a kick out of watching her friend drive me crazy.

If I had to rank the three friends in order of my attraction I'd put Nicole first, of course since she's my wife, then maybe Rachel, then Aimee. It's such a toss up though, and it depends on your preferences. I happen to like huge boobs so Nicole gets the nod. If you like tall women with great legs and a perfect ass, well maybe Rachel is the one for you. Aimee was somewhere in the middle as far as her body goes, but she has the prettiest face and amazing long silky black hair.

As I made my way to Greg's house my thoughts drifted back to last weekend's wedding.

Both her friends, especially Rachel, are always open to talking about their school days and hinting at all the trouble the three of them used to get in. It's a fun glimpse into a part of Nicole's past that I really don't know too much about. Sure we've talked all about her childhood and normal college stuff, but it's the crazy party stories that I find really interesting. Unfortunately, Nicole doesn't really discuss it too much and usually puts a stop to it.

During the wedding reception, Rachel was reminiscing about Freshman Week. That's when the three friends first met. Most of the stories were pretty tame, but it sounded like a lot more happened than Nicole wanted me to know about. Rachel brought up something about a house party at the end of the week and hinted at some stripping that may have happened but my wife silenced her with a quick disapproving look before I could hear too much.

I was obviously intrigued by the story but it was clear Nicole didn't want to talk about it right now so I decided not to push it. We were having a great time and there was no need to spoil it with any unnecessary drama.

Later in the night Nicole excused herself and disappeared with Rachel for a while, I'm guessing to share a joint. I didn't know too many people at the reception so I decided to go look for them after a while. I found the two friends out in the garden, smoking up just like I thought.

"First you got married, and now Aimee," I heard Rachel say. She added with a sigh, "I'm the last one."

I didn't want to interrupt them so I stayed quiet and listened for a moment.

"You'll find Mr. Right," Nicole replied. "How about your date tonight? Duncan? He seems nice."

"He is nice," Rachel admitted. "But unfortunately too many guys around here know our reputations, including him. Makes it hard to attract guys looking for commitment. You and Aimee were lucky to find guys who don't care about our college days."

It's true that I didn't really care. To a point anyway. Of course, sometimes I wondered what she was like back then and how much she really fooled around.

"Mike is pretty special," Nicole agreed. "He's the greatest guy I've ever met."

"How did you tell him?" Rachel asked. "You know, about your past."

"That's easy," my wife replied. "I didn't."

"I wondered about that," Rachel said. "So he doesn't know anything? I thought he would have heard something by now. We still bump into guys from the old gang all the time."

"I don't know," Nicole said. "I'm sure he suspects or has heard rumors by now, but he said he doesn't care and doesn't want to know. So I never say anything."

"So nothing about the parties..."

"Nope."

"Or the road trips..."

"Nope."

"Or the study groups and how you passed Sociology..."

Nicole laughed, "Definitely not."

"So what happens if he finds out?" Rachel asked. "We weren't exactly angels. Especially you and Aimee."

"Ain't that the truth," Nicole sighed. "I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it and I'll find out if he really meant it when he said he doesn't care."

I slipped back to the reception and wondered if I wanted to know.

--

My thoughts came back to the job at hand as I pulled into Greg's driveway. I was barely halfway up the walkway when I heard the cats meowing behind the door waiting for me to feed them.

I stepped inside and greeted my little friends as they purred and circled between my legs.

"Sorry guys, not a lot of time today," I told them. "Nicole and Rachel are waiting for me."

I filled up their food and water and made my way to the computer room where Nicole said the photos would be. The cats followed me down the hall, more interested in what I was doing than their food.

On top of the computer desk, just where Nicole said it would be, was a small USB stick. I decided I better plug it in to make sure it was the right one. The last thing I wanted was to disappoint the girls by bringing back the wrong photos.

I flipped on the computer then sat down on the floor to play the cats for a minute while it started up. There was a small toy mouse on the floor which I casually flipped across the room. One of the cats immediately chased it down, knocking it into the closet and disappeared after it. The other cat was content to sit beside me and purr as I stroked his fur.

Finally, the computer was up and I plugged in the USB. It was the correct one and I was presented with a window full of pictures from the wedding. Aimee looked amazing in her wedding dress. I smiled knowing Nicole and Rachel would go crazy over the photos, they were nuts about weddings.

With my mission accomplished I put the memory stick in my pocket and was about to flip off the computer when I was distracted by a loud distressed meowing coming from the closet.

"Alright," I said to the cat. "What did you get yourself into."

Greg's cat was half inside a duffel bag apparently trying to dig out the mouse I tossed to him earlier.

"Let me help you out."

I pulled the cat out and rummaged through the bag looking for the mouse. Not being able to find it I proceeded to dump the contents on the floor.

The cat instantly snatched the mouse before I even saw it and dashed out of the room. Now that the cat crisis was averted, I started packing up the bag of Greg's random belongings which included reassembling a large spool of DVDs that came off their spindle.

"Western U Halloween Party?" I said to myself looking at the label.

Western is where Nicole, Aimee, Rachel, and Greg went to. The label was written with a sharpie in Greg's handwriting. I looked at a couple other DVD's. They were all from Western. The dates were scattered but they seemed to match the years when the girls would have been students there.

I was curious but shrugged it off until I saw one labeled 'Frat Week afterparty.' Was that the party that Rachel was talking about at the wedding? Sounded like it could be, and the year matched what would have been their first year too. I probably wouldn't have cared except for Nicole trying to change the subject and then later overhearing both of them talking in the garden.

"It's probably nothing," I said staring at the disc for a moment. "But..."

Before I changed my mind, I got up and put the DVD into the computer to see what was on it. A window popped open with folders filled with hundreds of photos and even a few video files.

I opened up the first one. It showed three hot sorority girls with their arms around each other, they were wearing their brand new college sweatshirts and smiling for the camera. Rachel was on the right, Nicole was in the middle and Aimee was on the left.

From the furniture and decorations on the walls, it appeared that the girls were hanging out in Greg's living room. It looked similar to how it still looked today.

"Looks like this might be the house party Rachel was talking about," I said to one of the cats as I scratched his ears.

I skipped ahead through the thumbnails until I came to a picture that got my attention.

It was the three hot friends again, once more with their arms around each other and posing for the camera with big smiles. There was one major difference from the first picture. Their sweatshirts were now long gone and they were now posing in their bras.

I slowly flipped through a few more photos of the girls. Damn the three of them are gorgeous. I would have loved to have been at that party. There was at least a half-dozen other girls in their bras as well, it must be some kind of theme for the party. Granted, being in a bra isn't really that scandalous. It's not much different than a bikini top. Still, I enjoyed the photos and a peek into Nicole's hidden past.

"Fuck me," I said under my breath as I opened the next one.

It was a picture of Rachel, completely topless now, leaning up against the wall and talking to some random guy. The guy was staring at her bare chest and she obviously didn't care.

This was the first time I'd seen Rachel topless, and I have to admit even though her breasts are small, they're really cute and look perfect on her.

The next few photos were of Rachel, still topless as she made her way around the room, flirting with the guys. From what I could see when Nicole was in the pictures, she still had her bra on.

I couldn't hold back my smile, Rachel always implied Nicole was the crazy one but from what I've seen so far it looked like it was all Rachel.

I really didn't have time to scroll through all the pictures, Nicole and Rachel were expecting me soon, but I really didn't want to pass up this gold mine of photos. I reminded myself that I still had a week left before Greg and Aimee get back and there was lots of time to see them all, but I wasn't quite ready to close it down just yet.

"Just a few more minutes," I convinced myself.

I pulled up the next topless picture of Rachel and pulled it up full screen on the monitor. There's something about seeing pictures of someone you know that makes it way hotter than just some random girl on the internet. I wondered if she'd be angry that I was looking at her but ultimately convinced myself she probably wouldn't mind. I mean, she didn't mind being topless in front of all these guys. What's one more person seeing her going to hurt? Rachel would probably get a kick out of knowing I saw them anyway and tease me for eternity over it.

I hurriedly scanned through the thumbnails until I found photos of the girls dancing. There they were, Aimee and Nicole up on a coffee table. Their pants had disappeared somewhere along the way and they were now wearing just their bras, panties and running shoes in front of a pretty happy looking group of guys.

Nicole's bra could barely contain her huge breasts as she danced, in a few of the pics you could even see a full nipple popping out.

It's funny, I've seen Nicole naked many times, but seeing her in a picture like this was completely different and really hot. It's almost like it was a different Nicole, and I guess it was since I didn't know her back then. It was definitely a wilder side of her that I wanted to get to know better.

The brunette beauty, Aimee, was the next one to lose her bra. Now I know what all three of the friends look like topless. Greg's future wife had a huge grin on her face as she waved her bra over her head. Nicole and Rachel were laughing like crazy as the crowd of guys encouraged and cheered her on. I felt a little guilty looking at his topless wife, but that didn't stop me from continuing on.

I kept assuming Nicole's bra was going to come off. It is after all one of her best physical assets and she's really not shy about it. Rachel seemed to have a different plan however, and in one of the next photos Rachel was behind Nicole and pulling my wife's panties down to her ankles.

Nicole looked embarrassed at first, but the next couple photos showed she wasn't bothered enough to put them back on. In fact, she just stepped out of them, tied them around her wrist and danced bottomless for the guys as they looked on.

Any guilt I had about seeing Aimee's tits evaporated now that I knew Greg had photos of Nicole's pussy.

I couldn't help but stare between her legs at her bare kitty, just like the guys at the party were doing. It was one more thing that was new to me. I'd never seen Nicole shaved smooth, as long as I've known her she's always just kept it trimmed. Maybe it's something I'd ask her to do for me.

There was a long series of random photos after the dancing, almost all of them were of girls I didn't know in various stages of undress. It took quite a while before I saw another of Nicole or her friends until I found one of Aimee.

"Holy shit," I blurted out, startling the cat.

Her face was partially obscured by her long dark hair, but there was no doubt who it was. It was Aimee. She was kneeling in front of two guys whose pants were pooled around their feet. It looked like they were trying to be discrete by hiding in the bathroom, but whoever snuck the picture managed to track them down. It wasn't a great photo, but you could still see her lips wrapped around one guy's cock while she stroked the other. I vaguely recognized one of the guys, maybe a guest at the wedding? All I knew was that neither of them was Greg.

There were a few pictures of her, going back and forth on the two guys before the three of them returned to the party with guilty smiles on their faces.

I flipped ahead randomly until I finally found another of my wife and brought it up full screen.

Nicole was leaning back against a wall. She still had her bra on, as well as her panties, well partially anyway.

There was a guy who looked like a surfer dude with shaggy hair standing in front of her. I recognized him as Eric, one of the groomsmen from Greg and Aimee's wedding party and also a guest at our own wedding. He was supporting himself with one hand on the wall, his other hand had pulled her panties down, just past her hips, and was cupping her pussy. Judging by Nicole's closed eyes and the big smile on her face, she seemed to be rather enjoying what he was doing and not bothered at all by the other half dozen people in the room watching her get fingered.

My cell phone rang and I almost jumped out of my skin from the unexpected call.

The phone's display showed Nicole's cheerful face and I quickly composed myself and answered.

"Hey hon," I said trying to sound as natural as possible.

"Hey, Mike," Nicole smiled through the phone. "Did you get a chance to grab the pictures?"

"Yeah," I said glancing back at the picture on the screen of Nicole getting fingered. "I was just giving a quick look to make sure it's the right one."

"Awesome," she replied. "Well come over soon. We're dying to see them."

"On my way," I said and we ended the call.

I ejected the DVD and placed it back in the duffel bag, just in case someone else happened to come by, checked on the cats once more and hurried out the door to head home.

I'm not surprised Nicole didn't want to talk about the party, I can see how she might worry how I'd react. It's more than I initially expected but not by far the worse thing I could imagine, it's not like there was a giant orgy going on. Although, admittedly there are lots more photos.

Hopping in my car I headed down the road back to my house to see Nicole. I thought about what I saw and let it all soak in, ultimately deciding that I was completely okay with all of it. In fact, I wondered if I could get that some of that craziness into our relationship.

--

"Hey Nicole, I got the wedding photos!" I called out as I let myself into our place.

"Sweet!" I heard her call as she hurried to greet me followed closely by Rachel.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers