That Which We Don't Speak Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"If we keep doing this, will... will you... get off?" she asked, breathing over my chest.

"Yes," I sighed.

"Do you want to stop then, or..."

"Do you?" I asked.

"No." My sister hugged me tight and moved her slender hips a little faster, massaging my erection with her stomach.

"What about you though?" I asked.

"I'm okay. It's alright," she said.

"That's not fair, Ash. You should enjoy it too."

"I am -- believe me," she said. sounding quite horny.

"You know what I mean," I said.

I pulled the bottom of the towel up my leg and slipped my right thigh between my sister's. Her skin was soft against mine as I pressed my thigh against her mound. The heat of her pussy radiated through her panties and they felt damp on my skin. I began rubbing my thigh over her soft lips and pressing harder on her clit. She moaned and clutched my shoulders, digging her nails in me a bit.

"Mmmm... you're being really naughty, little brother," she moaned.

"Do You like it?" I asked.

Ashleigh's reply was another moan as she leaned against my chest, still moving her hips and humping my leg. Soon she began thrusting her hips, rubbing over my thigh faster. I pushed back, feeling my shaft pushing against her stomach.

"God... you're practically fucking me, Bryan..." she moaned, gripping me tighter.

My sister's words excited me and fueled my lust. I slid my hands down and held her by her hips and began moving her over my bare thigh faster, shoving my cock against her harder as I moaned. Her juice was making my leg wet so she slid over me easier now.

"I'm so wet," she sighed. "Can you feel it?"

"Yes," I said, breathing the word.

Ashleigh reached down and pulled the hem of her pajama top up, then tugged her panties aside to uncover her pussy. When she pressed it to my bare leg we both moaned. Her lips were very wet and soft. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on to me. I looked down between us, but her pajama top had fallen down again to cover her.

"Did you jerk off last night?" she asked, breathing over my cheek and neck.

"Yeah..." I grunted.

"I did it too... my panties were soaked when I took them off."

When I slid my hands under my sister's pajama top and ran them over her bare hips she never resisted. I squeezed them, working her pussy over my wet thigh as she moaned and bathed me in her hot breath. When she came a little for the first time she let out a louder moan and pressed herself to my leg harder.

"Keep going," she coaxed, grinding her soaking pussy against my leg.

I slid my right hand around to her ass, grabbing a handful and pulling her to me. Her ass was firm and smooth. My fingers slipped beneath her panties and I gave it a harder squeeze. Ashleigh whimpered into my ear and nuzzled against my neck.

When my sister arched her back and let out a loud, sexy moan I knew she was cumming again. Hearing and watching her in so much ecstasy was all I needed to climax too. I let out a loud groan as my body stiffened. I felt my cock twitch as I sprayed cum over the inside of the towel.

"Oh god... I love you, Ash," I moaned, holding her body against mine.

Ashleigh murmured a reply. I felt a small gush of her juice run down my leg as she writhed in my arms. She bit my shoulder, moaning as she came.

Only when I felt her trembling body relax did I ease my grip on my sister. I leaned away from her and pushed her hair back from her face. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"I love you, little brother," she said in a shaky voice.

I kissed her pink cheek. "I love you too, Ash," I said.

My sister slid off of my leg and adjusted her pajama top, seeming shy. She pulled her hair back over her shoulders and looked down at the towel around me. There was still a noticeable tent in it. She smiled.

"Do you want to wash up some before I use the bathroom?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'll just use the towel."

As I began to recover from cumming so hard I grew somewhat shy at the thought of what had actually happened between me and my sister. I gave her a sheepish smile. She seemed nervous and awkward too.

"So... do you still want to go to the beach later?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah... after I get something to eat," I replied.

"Cool. I want to have a shower and get dressed, then grab something to eat," she said, fumbling nervously with the hem of her pajama top.

I closed the bathroom door as I left. I went to my room to wipe my cum and my sister's juice from my leg and get dressed.

I was finishing my second bowl of cereal when Ashleigh joined me in the kitchen later. Her hair was still slightly damp from her shower. It looked attractive, falling over her back and shoulders. She was wearing a white, knee-length skirt with a blue batik pattern that reminded me of pictures of Tibetan mandalas I had seen. She also wore a beige tank top and sneakers. Her top had a square neckline and spaghetti straps that left her shoulders and upper chest bare. It was obvious that she was braless. Not simply because her top would not hide a bra straps, but because of how her breasts looked and moved freely beneath her top. I smiled as I watched them bounce as she moved.

"I just want to have a bagel and some juice, then we can go to the beach," she said.

"Take your time. We have all afternoon," I said.

Ashleigh looked out of the kitchen window, frowning. The sky was covered with low, dark grey clouds. I had noticed them earlier and worried that it might rain. Now she seemed to have the same concern.

"I hope it doesn't rain," Ashleigh said.

"Me too. But we can stay until it starts, if it does."

I had been apprehensive about facing Ashleigh after I got dressed. Given the significant boundary we had crossed earlier in the bathroom I wasn't sure about what the status quo was anymore. She surprised me by behaving no differently than usual, as if it had been someone else I had just practically had sex with earlier. I was filled with an odd mixture of relief and puzzlement; I was also somewhat dismayed. It wasn't as though my sister was aloof or cold -- just seemingly unaffected by our encounter. I had expected her to behave differently after what was for me the best sexual experience of my life.

I finished eating while my sister sat across from me, munching on her bagel. She ate quickly, then handed me a plastic bag, which I tucked in the pocket of my jeans. We headed out to our car for Watkins Beach.

###

It was windy along Jackson Road as Ashleigh drove towards the beach. She had the radio turned up and seemed cheerful, which I found reassuring. The dark clouds had not dissipated, but at least it had not started to rain either. For that much, I was grateful. It was humid and I was looking forward to the breeze off of the bay for once.

Ashleigh drove down the narrow, tree-lined road towards the beach. Branches of pine and spruce trees rubbed along the sides of the car as she navigated the muddy path. She parked the car in a clearing amongst a thicket of alders and pine. We climbed down the sandy embankment towards the rocky, windswept beach.

"Let's go over this way this time," my sister said, pointing to her left.

I followed Ashleigh, watching her hair and skirt being blown about by the wind. Her nipples also had reacted to the breeze, swelling and stiffening to push out at her thin top. I smiled and quickened my pace to walk beside her. She turned and smiled, but said nothing. I knew what she meant and I gave her a wide smile. She chuckled and turned towards the water's edge.

Ashleigh and I began searching between rocks and kicking aside kelp and Irish moss, searching for pieces of glass.

"I found some," she said, squatting to pick some glass from the sand.

I pulled the plastic bag from the pocket of my jeans and held it open for her to deposit the glass in. I crouched down beside her and joined her in the search.

After about a half hour my sister and I had found almost a handful of glass. She was very happy. We turned and made our way up the beach in the other direction. The tide had gone out recently and the rocks were still wet. She reached out for my hand to steady her. I took hold of it and we walked along hand in hand. Now we genuinely felt like lovers to me.

"This is where we found some last week. Let's see if there's more," she said, tugging me towards a patch of gravelly sand.

My sister bent down, scanning the beach for glass. I walked ahead of her by thirty feet or so, doing the same. We had walked about a half mile from where we had descended the bank to the beach. Occasionally Ashleigh or I would stop when we saw bits of glass in the sand. She hurried to catch up with me. I turned, watching her heavy breasts jiggle, and smiled.

Ashleigh was out of breath when she reached me. She dropped a small handful of glass in the bag and smiled when she noticed me looking at her hard nipples.

"I can't wear a bra with this top; the straps are too thin," she said. "I saw where your eyes were, Bryan." She giggled and held my hand, pulling me against her right side.

We continued along the beach, not letting go of one another's hand. It was like all time had ceased and this was a world created just for us. When my sister saw some glass she tugged me along towards it, only releasing my hand long enough to bend down and pick the glass up.

When I felt the first few raindrops land on my face I wasn't sure if I was imagining them or not. Seconds later it began to sprinkle.

"We better get back to the car," I said.

Ashleigh and I turned and began walking back in the direction from which we had come. When the light shower turned into heavy rain my sister tugged at my hand and began to run.

"Come on, Bryan. Let's go!" she called out.

I gave a slow tug at her hand. "No, these rocks are too wet. If we slip on them and fall we'll split our heads open," I warned her.

Unhappy with my caution, but realizing I was right, my sister settled for navigating the smooth rocks as quickly and deftly as possible, using me to steady her. It was pouring now. My t-shirt and hair were getting soaked. So were my sister's -- although she looked much better wet than me.

Accepting that you can only get so wet and that it was inevitable, Ashleigh and I resigned ourselves to cautiously getting back to the car safely rather than dry. We dashed up the wet, sandy bank towards our car. Rain was bouncing off of the roof of it and running down the windshield. We jumped inside, slamming the doors shut, then sighed.

"I'm soaked," she said, frowning.

Once I had caught my breath I looked over at my sister sitting beside me. Her drenched hair hung down around her, far wetter than it had been earlier in the kitchen. Her wet t-shirt clung to her, making the size and shape of her breasts and hard nipples very noticeable. I stared as I smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere until this lets up. It's not safe to drive," she said. "I can't even see out the windshield."

I mumbled a reply, preoccupied with her clinging tank top. She turned towards me and smiled when she noticed me ogling her.

"Well, at least you have something to look at while we wait," she giggled.

"Yeah..." I said, still smiling.

Ashleigh wrapped her arms around herself, giving me an apologetic look. "Sorry to spoil your view, but I'm cold," she said.

"Come here," I offered, extending my arms.

Ashleigh slid over and leaned on my chest. I put my arms around her wet body and held her tight against me. My cock had been hard for some time already. Holding her and looking down at her wet tank top fed my arousal. I ran my hand up and down her back, trying to warm her. She looked pale and was shivering a little.

"I bet you're sorry I'm not wearing a white t-shirt now," she remarked with a smirk.

"This top looks pretty good right about now though," I said.

Ashleigh gave me a flirtatious look, still smiling "Yeah, but remember how I said that my nipples are darker than yours..."

"How much darker?" I prodded.

Ashleigh pulled her top away from her chest. She peered down inside it, darting her eyes left and right with a smirk. "A bit right now, since they're excited," she said, looking back up to me.

My sister's finger was still hooked in the neckline of her top, tugging it away from her chest. I reached out to it and gave it a slow tug with my finger, waiting for her to react. She smiled as I pulled it lower over her upper chest. My left arm was around her waist, holding her to me. I craned my head, attempting to peek down her top. She giggled, sounding quite sexy.

"Want a better look than that, little brother?" she cooed.

The rain was still beating down on the car and running down the windshield and windows. They were beginning to fog and I couldn't see out of them. I smiled at my sister and nodded.

"Yeah... can I see?" I asked, perhaps begged.

Without a word my sister tugged her top off, giving her tangled hair a shake to free it from the straps. Her breasts swayed and shook as she moved. I ran my eyes over them, licking my lips as I stared at her chestnut-colored nipples and the slightly lighter rings surrounding them. Ashleigh ran her hands over her damp breasts and cupped them so her thick nipples pointed towards me. She was so close that they almost grazed my chest.

"God, Ash... they look nice," I gasped, as I admired her full breasts, overflowing from her hands.

My sister gave me a pleased smile and brushed her thumbs over her hard nipples. She bent down and swirled her tongue around her left one, looking up to see my reaction.

"I love being able to do that," she said and smiled, licking her lips.

"So do I..." I grinned.

Ashleigh giggled. "But I never said you could, little brother," she taunted, still holding her heavy orbs in her hands.

When I drug my fingernails up her bare back Ashleigh closed her eyes and squirmed a bit. She leaned forward so her breasts rubbed over my chest.

"No fair... you know that gets me going," she moaned.

"What else gets you going, Ash?" I asked, still running my nails up and down her tender spine.

"Letting my brother hump me in the bathroom and showing him my tits." Ashleigh's voice was soft and sexy.

"You're twice as sexy when you're horny," I told her.

"Like now..." She opened her eyes and gave me a wanton smile.

I pulled her to me. Her breasts pressed against my chest and her damp hair brushed the side of my face. I pushed it aside and kissed her damp cheek.

"Want to borrow my leg for a little while?" I asked, my lips brushing over her soft neck.

"Do you feel like doing it?" she asked sounding nervous.

I took her hand and placed it on the bulge in my jeans, pressing down on it so she could feel my erection. "Yes, I do," I said.

"Oh my... Bryan..." she gasped as she began rubbing my hard cock through my jeans.

I began tugging at Ashleigh's skirt, bringing it up her thighs. She was fondling my balls when I saw her panties come into view. They were pink bikini cut. I could see the outline of her lips and a damp spot where the material covered her mound. She gave me a nervous look when she saw where my eyes were.

I quickly unfastened my jeans and tugged them down past my knees. My underwear did little to hide my hard shaft. It tented them out, making a wet spot of pre-cum on them. Ashleigh looked down at the outline of my cock, covered by the stretchy cotton.

Once I had pushed my jeans down towards my calves I put my hands on my sister's hips, guiding her to straddle my bare thigh. She raised up on her knees, bracing her hands on my shoulders. I tugged her skirt up towards her waist so it would not get between us. Her breasts were in my face and I leaned over a bit and ran my tongue over her right nipple.

"Hey..." Ashleigh exclaimed with a giggle.

"Does that get you going too?" I asked.

She nodded.

Still holding my sister by her slender hips I wrapped my wet lips around her left nipple and began to suck and tug at it with my lips. She gripped my shoulders tighter. I moved my mouth over to her right one, sucking and pinching it between my lips. When Ashley lowered herself onto me I felt my shaft press against her pussy. Only our underwear separated us. She gasped in surprise and lifted up. I smiled at her.

"Didn't you like that?" I asked.

"I... yeah... I just wasn't sure if... if it was okay..." she stammered.

"It's better than okay."

I rubbed my hard cock through my underwear a bit while my sister watched. When I pulled them down towards my jeans and my erection began rising towards the roof of the car her eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open.

"WOW... Bryan..." was all she said.

"You've seen it once before," I reminded her.

"But your hand was covering it and I wasn't this close."

I guided my sister back down to my thigh. I gathered her skirt around her waist and pushed it aside. Now I could see her damp panties clearly. When she pressed herself to my thigh and I began moving her over it she let out a quiet moan. The heat and dampness of her pussy radiated through her panties on my leg. The underside and head of my cock rubbed against her as she slid up my leg. She had one hand on the car seat and the other on my shoulder. I squeezed her firm ass, grinding her pussy against me harder.

"Mmmmm... that feels so good, little brother," she moaned.

I grunted and nodded, watching her breasts quiver. I sucked a nipple into my mouth again, opening wide to wrap my lips around her areola too. She gasped and let out another soft cry.

"Want to pull them aside, like last time?" I asked.

"Huh?" My sister looked at me with a confused look.

"These..." I said, tugging at the waistband of her panties.

Ashleigh thought for a moment, then the corners of her mouth curled up and her eyes flicked. "No...just a second," she said. She slid back on the seat and pulled her panties off completely, then tossed them behind her. "That's better," she said.

I smiled, looking at the sparse, triangular patch of hair, one shade darker than that on her head. Her pink lips were shiny and wet. I looked down at them as she lowered herself back onto my leg. I held her by the hips and slid her higher on my thigh. Her musky juice wet my skin and helped her to move.

"This feels so good, Bryan," she said.

Ashleigh moved her hips and leaned forward to grind her clit on my leg. Her hair and breasts hung down towards my chest and moved in rhythm to her sexy body. The head of my cock brushed over her bush, just inches above her dripping pussy. The sensation was nice, so was the thought of knowing I was so close to being inside my twin sister.

I began to slowly stroke my cock, rubbing the head against her hair and soft thigh occasionally. Ashleigh had begun sliding down towards my knee, so I gave her ass a squeeze, pulling her closer. When she lifted up to reposition herself I saw her soft, wet petals. I held her tighter, keeping her wet pussy above my leg and pulled her towards me.

When she felt the head of my cock slide over her wet lips and rub on her clit she moaned and looked down. She gave me a look of shock, then a lusty smile. I held the base of my cock and slapped the head against her swollen, pink clit. She gave a sharp inhale and a soft moan.

"Going to spank my naughty pussy, little brother?" she goaded in a husky voice.

My reply was to slap my shaft against her sensitive button two more times, making her gasp and moan. She moved her hips and I rubbed the head over her wet lips. They were silky soft and parted slightly as the swollen head pushed between them. My sister's eyes widened as she looked down at my cock pressed to her wet folds.

"More..." she moaned, looking int my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to feel more of it in me, Bryan... push it in... don't tease me. I'm so horny."

"Are you sure, Ash? We can just keep doing what we did before."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers