That Whole WAM Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, he does," said Erin casually.

"Has he tried it on with you?" asked Linda.

"He has, once or twice, yeah," Erin said. "I didn't let him, though, obviously." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Well, dead right, I mean it's degrading, isn't it, wouldn't you say?" said Linda.

"Exactly," agreed Erin. Then I heard Lucy chuckle "Oh, guys, that is sonaughty,"and I heard a faint whirring sound.

"Get on all fours," Linda ordered. Obediently, I slithered onto my hands and knees, my hands still tied together. The whipped cream still covered my face, so that I couldn't see what I was doing. Then I felt a hand pushing down between my shoulders, and I collapsed face-first into the pool of muck. I managed to raise my head up, and take a breath, but suddenly I felt the tip of a hard plastic rod vibrating against the cheeks of my ass.

"Oh no!" I cried. "Please! No!"

"Oh, you're so full of itnow,"Erin mocked. "You were a bit more keen when it was my ass you wanted to go into."

"Not my ass," I moaned, "noo...pleeease..." But then, I felt the quivering rod sliding up between my cream-covered buttocks, and push against my asshole. I instinctively clenched against it - I couldn't believe that they actually planned to fuck me anally, on top of everything else they had done to me.

"Oh stop moaning," sighed Linda. "You're such a tight-ass."

"Yeah," Lucy giggled, "loosen up." There was a peal of laughter from the girls, and whoever was holding the vibrator pushed it with irresistible force into the ring of muscle, stabbing me, and slid the tip of it, still vibrating, up into my ass. "UuuuuNNHHHH!" I squealed, as my cock went rock-hard beneath me from the sudden pressure, then my head was shoved into the pool of muck and I found myself breathing into slimy, sweet-tasting goo. Bubbles burst from my mouth and I squirmed in agony and ecstasy as the vibrator was pushed further up into my ass. Two pairs of hands held me down in the muck, as somebody - I just hoped it was Erin - began to fuck my ass with the unbelievably thick vibrator; expertly, not too roughly, not painfully, just easing it slowly in and out of me, the thick plastic rod pumping into my slick, lubricated hole, slippery with whipped cream. I could hardly stand it. I had never even let Erin do this to me in private, and now she was sodomizing me in front of her friends. My humiliation was total, and I gave into it, luxuriating in it. My girlfriend was holding her naked, slime-covered boyfriend face ­down in this mess of cake batter, chocolate syrup and pie goo, while two of her friends helped her to bugger me with Ursula's vibrator, and a third stood back and took picture of it all. I had never been so completely reduced to a squirming, abject, naked wreck in my whole life, and yet the insistent throbbing of the vibrator in my ass was making me give off muffled whimpers of lust. Somebody pulled my head up, to give me some air, and I gave a pitiful moan of "Oh pleeease...yessss..."

"Do it, girl," somebody murmured, and the force of the strokes deepened a little, and I pushed my hips down onto the vibrator, letting it pierce me, exulting in their complete assault on me – and then I was cumming, helplessly, into the thick pool of slime, and moaning loudly. My head was let go, and I felt the muck envelop my face once again, and then I exhaled with exhausted relief as the orgasm flowed through me. My cock twitched, buried beneath me in the goo as it spurted uselessly. A wave of the most exquisitely painful pleasure flowed through me.

My face was lifted out once again, so that I could breathe, and I lay still for a moment, just panting for breath. The vibrator abruptly stopped throbbing, and it was gently eased out of me, with an audibleschlurrp.

I don't know how long I lay there, but it can't have been very long, because when I came back to myself, I was being pulled up and laid on my back. The goo was wiped from my eyes, and I was looking up at Erin and Linda and Ursula and Lucy, who were all staring

down at me and smiling.

"What a sport," said Linda, and she started to clap. The other girls joined in, and I managed a weak smile. They untied my hands and let me lie there for a moment while they cleaned out the bath, then they turned the shower on, and left the room. Erin was the last to leave, and she threw me a wink and a dirty grin as she left.

I got to my feet, and got under the shower. It took me a good fifteen minutes to shower off all the muck they had covered me with. My ass was still tingling from the buggering they had given me. When I got out, I found a man's bathrobe hanging inside the bathroom door. I stepped gingerly past the muck on the floor, put the bathrobe on, and went back into the living room.

The girls were sitting on the sofa and on armchairs, drinking wine and smoking as if nothing had happened. They had cleaned themselves up, but hadn't bothered to dress. They turned to look at me, and cheered. I bowed, poured myself a glass of wine, went to the sofa and curled up next to Erin.

"We really didn't think you'd go for it," she said, and kissed me on the cheek. Across from us, Linda raised her glass at me and said "Respect."

"You were great, kiddo," Ursula said. Lucy nodded. I toasted them all, and accepted a cigarette from Erin, and I took a welcome drag.

And while I sat there, joining in the conversation and laughing at the whole thing, I had a

few idle thoughts about revenge.

If I had known what was going to happen to the photos they had taken during the whole evening, I would have been thinking a lot harder.

Two months passed. It was nine o'clock one morning when I rang the doorbell of Erin's flat. I had a heavy duffle bag with me, which I left in the hall, out of sight.

Erin answered the door in t-shirt and sweatpants. Her face was shining; she was doing her morning yoga. "Oh, hi," she said, and pecked me on the cheek before turning and walking back down the hall towards the living room. "You can't stay long, I'm doing my yoga. What brings you here so early?"

I swiftly walked up behind her and grabbed her around her torso, pinning her arms.

"Just a little appointment with destiny," I said cheerfully. Erin laughed and said, "What the hell are you doing?" But then, I forced her to the floor, and sat astride her; and as I took a pair of padded handcuffs out of my pocket and cuffed her wrists behind her, she began to struggle more fiercely.

"What the fuck?" she complained. "Get off me! I have to go to work in half an hour!" _

"Oh, no work today, Erin," I reassured her, snapping the cuffs shut. "Don't worry, I already called you in sick. This is a day for just you and me."

"What? Get these off me!" Erin hated having her routines disrupted. Worse still, she hated somebody getting the better of her. I made sure that her hands were firmly cuffed, then I took out another pair of padded handcuffs and turned around so that I faced her feet. I pulled her sweatpants down over her hips and she squealed, then I yanked them off her kicking legs and threw them aside. Now she was just wearing a sleeveless top and her red panties. I cuffed her ankles together and left her on her stomach in the hallway. I ran out into the hall, ignoring her shouts of angry protest, and I dragged in my heavy duffle bag - then I shut the hall door and bolted it.

Erin was where I left her, kicking and cursing on the hall floor, but also half-laughing.

"Look, stop fucking around, I'm not in the mood, okay? I have to get to work." She gasped as I picked her up in a fireman's lift, and took her into the sunny living room. I dumped her on the sofa, wept to the kitchen and took a wooden kitchen chair, which I brought back into the living room and placed nearby. Erin watched me sullenly from the sofa.

"What are you doing? What are you up to? I'm really not in the mood, okay? That's enough now, stop it." I winked at her and went back into her living room.

The weekend papers were piled up in a heap next to her waste bin, as usual. I grabbed an armful of them and took them back into the living room, where I spread them all over the floor. Then I picked up the wooden kitchen chair and placed it in the centre, and finally I picked up Erin, carried her over to the chair, sat her on it, and clipped her hand- and ankle-cuffs to the chair with stout steel clips. Her arms were pulled hack and her chest was thrust forward. When I straightened up, she glared up at me; she couldn't move, and she knew it.

"All right," she said, "you want a bit of bondage, I can do ten minutes but then I have to go. Is that what you want?"

"It's a bit more complicated than that," I said. "Dunno if you remember the little occasion in Ursula's bathroom." Erin thought, then her face cleared.

"Oh,that?"she scoffed. "You're not still pissed off about that? I thought you enjoyed it!"

I felt a sudden rush of anger. "I did enjoy it, kind of," I said. "What I didn't enjoy so much was you and your friends showing the photos to all your other mates! People like Melissa and Kate. Lucy put some of them on her web site, for fuck's sake! I get weird looks from people in the street!"

"Well, take it up with Lucy!" said Erin hotly. "I didn't make her do that!"

"No, but it was you who told them in the first place!" I said. "And it was you who let them do the whole thing. You practically ran the session. I was going to do something to get you all back at once, but it was going to be small-scale. But that was before the four of you told everybody else and their live-in lover. So I've planned something a little more elaborate. I thought I'd do each one of you individually, in isolation from the others. That way I could control it better."

"Well, you won't get away with it now," Erin said, smirking. "The minute you've finished with me, I'll get on the phone to the others and warn them. You won't get near them. You'll get me, but not them."

I had to smile.

"Oh,Erin.Come on! You don't think I'd have told you if there was the slightest chance you could stop it happening, do you? I did all the others last night."

The blood drained from Erin's face. She was speechless. I went over to the bag and took out a camera tripod, followed by a digital camcorder I had temporarily liberated from Lucy's studio. I checked that the battery was charged, and set up the camera so that it had a perfect three-quarter view of Erin, full length, sitting shackled to the chair in the bright sunlight. Then I walked over to her again, smiling, and I took my penknife from my pocket. She looked suddenly afraid, but I said "Don't worry, babe, you're not gonna get hurt," and I quickly cut up the side of the top, from hem to collar. It fell open, revealing her small breasts, and I cut the other side too, so that I could whisk the fabric away in two halves. Erin gasped, but there she was, exposed, wearing only her skimpy red panties. She looked at me defiantly.

"Fuck you," she said. "I don't believe you. You're bluffing. You'd never have managed it."

"Sorry, babes," I admitted. "I stacked the deck."

I took a photograph from my shirt pocket. It was of Linda. I examined it for a moment, then I held it up for Erin to see. She peered at it, started to smile - then she recognised the person in it, and her jaw dropped with shock.

"There are others," I said, "but I wanted you to see that one first. Do you want to know how I did it?"

"You're not fucking doing that to me," Erin grated.

"No, I'm not, don't worry. Yours is far worse. Shall I tell you how I did it?"

Erin didn't reply, so I started my story...

TO BE CONTINUED...

12