That Whole WAM Thing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleve
kleve
51 Followers

I knew exactly how Ursula was feeling, because I had felt like this myself, all those months ago. "AAAHH! AAAHH!" she gasped hoarsely, as the vibrator throbbed inside her moist vulva and thrummed against the tender and sensitive walls of her bowels. I stroked her clit, whispering to her, urging her on, making sure that she was as stimulated as possible. "YES! YES! YES!" she moaned, throwing back her head and easing herself back onto the vibrator - then, when I knew from the peak of her cries that she was just beginning to cum, I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her head deep down into the cake.

It wasn't really a cake. It looked like one; it was iced with lemon icing, and gorgeously decorated. But beneath the icing, it was an empty shell of foam rubber, which was filled to the brim with particularly glossy and sticky lemon custard, about a gallon of it. I pushed Ursula's head deep into it, until it had vanished up to the base of her neck, and the displaced batter oozed up out of the cake and slopped over onto the kitchen table. I heard her making indistinct noises inside the cake as she came, her whole body arching into her orgasm, and I stepped back and quickly wiped the custard off my hands.

I raised the camera to my eyes and waited - and still Ursula kept her entire head buried in the cake. Then, she pulled her head out and heaved in a deep breath - and I got my photo. Her nude body was smeared all over with chocolate syrup, her whole head was an indistinct mass of sticky yellow goo. In the background, hanging on the wall, was one of her own paintings. The framing was just right. I clicked the shutter. It was perfect.

Ursula's limbs gave in, and she collapsed on her belly on the table, the vibrator still sticking out of her ass, her face falling once again into the cake, causing it to sag and spill all over the table. I pulled the ruined cake from under her face so that she could breathe, and I gently eased the vibrator out of her. She sprawled face-down on the kitchen table, panting and sighing.

"You've done great," I whispered into her ear. "I have to go and see somebody else now. Don't try to ring Lucy or Erin, or the pictures go public. I hope Paul leaves Marie and goes with you, you're way more fun. Oh yeah - I meant that about posing for you, sometime. I'm free whenever. See you, hon." I pecked her on one of her bare, chocolate-covered buttocks, washed the syrup off my face and hands at the kitchen tap, gathered up my stuff and left. As I went out the front door, I looked back – Ursula was still prone, naked and filthy on her kitchen table, gasping for breath, recovering from the ecstasy.

*****

"Incredible," breathed Erin, shaking her head. "You actually did that. You fucked her with a vibrator."

"Why not?" I said. "You fucked me withher vibrator. At least I assume it was you. Wasn't it? 1 couldn't really see what was going on at the time, if you remember."

Erin looked at me levelly. Then she bowed her head and whispered, "Yes. It was."

"And it was her idea to go and get it, wasn't it?" I asked.

"…Yeah," Erin admitted. "But so the fuck what? We were a bit drunk! That's the way it went!"

"Yeah," I agreed, "and if you hadn't done what you'd done, I wouldn't have had any problem with it! I mean, it's okay foryou to know I'm a weirdo who likes being messed up and having the occasional dildo up my ass, cause you're my girlfriend and I love you. I don't even have much of a problem with your best friends knowing about it, although I could be forgiven for wanting a little bit of payback, particularly because of the way they found out - but you had to go and showeverybody! You weren't drunk when you arranged for everyone to see the photos, were you?"

"Well," said Erin, "…not allthat drunk, no." And she smiled, for the first time in an hour and a half. I was pleased.

"Exactly," I said. "So don't go getting all judgmental on me, young lady."

Erin shifted in her seat a little, to ease herself. The sun had moved around and was catching her short brown hair very nicely. I thought how lovely she looked, sitting on that chair, pristine and clean in the late morning sunlight, and what a shame it was that I was going to have to mess her up, but she had called this upon herself, and it was going to happen.

"Okay," she said, and she actually smirked. "I wouldlove to know what you did to Lucy. I can't imagine how it can be any worse than what you did to Ursula."

"Hmm, yeah," I said reflectively, and lit a cigarette. "Lucy was a tough one to work out. She wasn't involved on a physical level, she just documented the whole thing. She was the only one of you I wasn't sure how I was going to handle. It's actually funny how it worked out."

Erin raised her pretty eyebrows and smiled. "Tell me," she said. Erin is no fool. I knew she thought that if she could just get me to feel like we were on the same side on this thing, she could talk me out of doing her, too. I took a drag on my cigarette, and smiled, knowing that there was no way she was going to escape what was coming to her.

I marshalled my thoughts, and began to speak.

Find out about the most elaborate revenge yet, in Part 3…

kleve
kleve
51 Followers
12