That Whole WAM Thing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five minutes, I had used nineteen pies and was down to my last one. Lucy was obliterated under the gunge that covered her naked body – oblivious, she worked her hands in her crotch, moaning and whimpering. I stepped up to her and lovingly introduced it to her face, and she let out a blissful "MMMMMM!" and pushed her face into it. I rubbed it over her face, and I swear I actually felt her body tremble through the pie plate as she came. Then I let it go, it slid off and landed on her crossed legs, and she sagged forward, panting heavily. I gently pushed her over until she fell face down into the pool of slime and just lay there, her slender back rising and falling, her fists thrust underneath her crotch, rubbing her hips into the floor of the pool, her buttocks squirming, her head engulfed by the muck.

I watched her relax, then I went to the camera, stopped recording, came back to her, tapped her on one shoulder and murmured "Cut!"

She raised her sludge-covered face out of the glop and laughed.

"Oh man," she gasped. "That was the maddest fucking thing I ever do!"

I gave her a round of applause. She sat up, panting, and wiped the stuff out of her eyes. I unlocked her handcuffs and she flexed her wrists. I went to the kitchen and soaked a few clean dishcloths in warm water, which I brought back to her. She was sitting up in the pool, smearing the muck off her and laughing to herself.

"Okay," she said, "now we are totally fucking quits for ever, right?"

"Damn right," I said, and held out a hand. I pulled her up and she wiped her feet, so as not to dirty her carpet, then she padded gingerly upstairs to the shower.

By the time she came down, clean, damp and wearing a bathrobe, I had cleared up the mess. We spent the next couple of hours uploading the stills and the digicam footage to her computer and agreeing about how it would be distributed; she would offer the footage for sale on DVD, and post the best couple of dozen stills on her website. Any money from sales would go to her, and 1 would pay for any costs. We rounded off the night with a couple of glasses of wine. Lucy sat curled up on the sofa, grinning at me and shaking her head.

"You are a mad fucker," she said. "You do all this out of revenge? I hope it was worth it."

"I think it will be," I said. "You were great, by the way. A natural. Oh, and if I can say so, you have a lovely bottom." Lucy inclined her head graciously.

"I swear, if I didn't love Erin..." I added. It was two in the morning, and I was very tired, or I wouldn't have been flirting. She pursed her lips.

"But you do love her," she reminded me. "Anyway, you are sweet but you are not my type."

"What is your type?" I asked.

"I don't know," she sighed. "That is the problem."

"You shouldn't have any problems getting offers now," I said. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh God. Every weirdo will be emailing me. I will have to get a new account. Thanks."

I sagged. I needed to go home. Lucy saw me to the door, and as I said goodbye she smiled at me.

"It was mad," she said. "But it was fun. Do not be too hard on Erin. Try and get her to like it."

"I'll do my best," I said. She blew me a kiss and closed the door. I went to my car, drove home, fell into bed and slept.

How will it all end? Find out about the terrible climax, in Part 4...

12