That Whole WAM Thing Ch. 04

Story Info
The revenge goes kind of wrong, with closure.
4.9k words
4.45
25.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleve
kleve
49 Followers

The final episode, in which vengeance is seen to come back at you in unexpected ways, and somebody goes a bit too far...

"Which brings me here," I said, putting out my cigarette and smiling at Erin.

She had been sitting in the chair for two hours now, listening to how I had got my revenge on Linda, Ursula and Lucy, and I think it was beginning to dawn on her that there was very little chance that she was going to escape. She looked tense and apprehensive. Her naked chest was rising and falling rapidly, and she was looking at me nervously.

"Listen," she said. "You got them. You don't need to get me. You could just tell them you did, couldn't you?"

"That's hardly fair, is it?" I asked, got up, went into the hall and started sorting out the contents of my duffle bag. I had stocked up on cake batter, a dozen or so bottles of chocolate sauce, litres of whipping cream, a couple of dozen pie cases. It took me twenty minutes to assemble my arsenal. I mixed up the cake batter in the six buckets I had brought with me, then I mixed some more in the biggest pots I could find in Erin's cupboard, and when they were full I took a bucket from the bathroom, cleaned it thoroughly and filled that too. The pies were easy to assemble. I whipped up the cream in seconds using her electric whisk, and piled it into the pie cases. All the time, Erin sat in the living room in the sunlight, shackled to the chair, wearing only her red panties, waiting for her comeuppance, silent, nervous. I was so aroused, I couldn't wait to get started. I was going to give Erin the most comprehensive gunging of all of us, and when I was finished, I was going to pay her back in kind for sodomizing me in front of her friends. Except that I wouldn't need a vibrator to do the job.

When I was finished, I picked up a pie and walked into the living room. Erin was sitting, staring at me, her face impassive. I put the pie down, walked over to the digicam and started recording. Then I picked up the pie again, held it up in one hand and walked over to where my beautiful, treacherous girlfriend sat.

"Ready to face destiny?" I said with a smile.

Erin smiled back at me. And then, she took her arms from behind the chair and held them up in front of me. The handcuffs were gone. My blood ran cold.

"Ready as I'll ever be," she said, smirking. I was so dumbstruck, I didn't move – and that was my mistake. Two strong hands gripped my upper arms, and Erin was able to stand up – her ankle cuffs were also gone – spring over to me, and shove the pie back into my own face.

I moaned in horror as the chocolate cream splattered into my face, folding around my ears, and I heard a voice directly behind me say "Careful! Jesus!"

Linda's voice.

The piecrust slid off my face and I blinked. As my vision cleared, I was spun around and I almost lost my footing. Then I could make out three figures standing in the room – one, pale pink with red around the hips, was Erin. The other two were wearing old clothes. I recognized Ursula's mop of thick red hair, and Lucy's tumbling black curls.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"God, you're such anidiot," Erin said gleefully. "I can'tbelieve you didn't work it out."

"We phoned Erin last night," said Ursula, a touch apologetically. "You didn't really think we wouldn't, did you? We've been in the other room, listening."

"You were too quick for us last night," said Linda behind me, still gripping my arms, "but we'd plenty of time to prepare for this morning. Can't really let you go after a sister, I'm afraid. And we do need a bit of revenge."

"That's not fair!" I said, shaking my head, as the cream dripped off my face. "Last night wasmyrevenge! I was only getting you back for what you did to me!"

"Oh, it's different with girls," Erin giggled. "We can get revenge on you whenever we want. Centuries of oppression by men, that kind of thing. You can't get revenge on us for anything."

"No!" I protested, as Linda dragged me over to the chair that Erin had been shackled to. "You can't! Please!"

"Oh shut up," said Erin, her eyes twinkling. "We know you love it really." Ursula and Lucy ran forward and started unzipping my trousers. I fought and struggled, but Linda and Erin manhandled me onto the wooden chair and cuffed my hands to it behind my back. Ursula pulled off my trousers and Lucy shackled my ankles to the chair. Then Erin leaned towards me, grinning, and snipped up the sides of my t-shirt. I looked at them all beseechingly, alternately hoping and fearing what was about to happen to me, wishing they would stop and yet in agony that they might not go through with it. Erin pulled off my ruined t-shirt and wasted no time in cutting off my boxers, too, so that I was once again naked. I already had a hard-on.

They didn't waste time, but started methodically pieing me, all four of them taking turns, making sure that the camera always had a good view of my head disappearing behind the thick coating of goo and piecrust. They left the rest of my body, so that the pie mess began to fall off my face into my squirming naked lap. I was getting harder and harder as the young women shoved pie after pie in my face, moaning, desperate for relief, my cock straining beneath the oozing mass of cream and chocolate and pastry. Erin was the most enthusiastic, exulting in her escape from the same ordeal that was happening to me, occasionally pulling on my cock and whispering laughing insults in my ears. I was a moaning, heaving victim by the time she was reaching between my thighs and smearing the cream up between my ass cheeks, and then she was pushing the vibrator up there, towards my anus, as I sobbed and screamed for her to stop, please, no, not there, please don't fuck me with that...it was what she wanted to hear, and she didn't listen. They unshackled my ankles, and Linda and Ursula tilted my naked hips and spread my legs, readying me for my buggering.

The vibrator pushed inexorably against my tight, quivering anus, and I writhed in the chair, but I couldn't see. Lucy pushed another pie into my face, and I moaned. Erin laughed, and leaned on the vibrator and I cried "NO! NO! OHHHH...", but I felt it piercing me down there, its slick shaft pushing into my muscle, penetrating me. It was fast and hot and rough, not like the first time, when it had been more exploratory and sensual. This time it was less mutual, as if it was purely to amuse them. I gasped and sobbed as the vibrator thrummed and whirred in my rectum, and I was so hard that it only took Erin to touch the head of my cock with one naked breast, as she leaned into me, for my cock to spurt cum up over her bare throat, and me to gasp and whimper as the orgasm ripped through me.

"Oh wow," Lucy murmured.

"He was so ready," Linda agreed.

I sat in the chair, nude, my head and upper torso caked in pie goo, my eyes blinded, my legs held up as if I were about to give birth, the vibrator humming unbearably in my ass, and I panted for breath.

"Shit," said Erin in a disappointed voice. "I was hoping he might hold out a bit longer. There's all this other stuff to use."

There was a silence in the room.

"We could use it on him anyway," Erin added hopefully. "Guys? What do you think? Why don't we use it all up on him? It'll make great footage."

I heard footsteps moving around to my right side, and a hand was laid on my besmeared shoulder.

"I have a slight problem with that idea, Erin," said Linda's voice. So, it was she who was standing next to me.

"What?" asked Erin, sounding puzzled.

"Well, okay, it was fair enough to get him back for last night," Linda went on, "because after all he's a boy, and you can't be too strict with boys. But there is a certain imbalance left in the room, don't you think? Hasn't somebody still got something coming to them?"

There was another silence. I breathed heavily, under my mask of melting cream. The vibrator in my ass was turned off, and slowly pulled out of me. I gave a little whimper.

"You're not talking about me?" said Erin, sounding annoyed. "Hey, I let you guys get him back. You owe me one. He'smy boyfriend."

"The thing is, Erin," said Ursula in an amused tone, "if you think back, he would never have come after the three of us last night if we hadn't ganged up on him in the first place. And I seem to remember that that was your idea..."

"But you all went along with it!" Erin said hotly. She was so funny when she was righteously indignant. "You all thought it was hilarious!" Oh God, the hope was growing in me that Erin wouldn't escape after all, that the others were going to get her, just as they had all got me...

"We didn't think he'd dare to try and get us back," said Lucy. "You said he wouldn't. You obviously don't know him as well as you think you do."

"Well if you think you're gonna try anything on me," said Erin defiantly, "forget about it."

I heard rapid footsteps, a thud and a muffled curse. Hands carefully cleared the cream from my eyes, and I blinked. When I could see again, Ursula had got Erin in a double arm-lock, standing behind her. Erin was still in just her red panties, her chest rising and falling, looking extremely nervous. She was looking at all of us in turn.

"Don't," she said desperately. "I don't want to. I'm not into it. Seriously, guys, I'm not joking."

Linda came around from behind me. "I think fair's fair, Erin," she said. "If you hadn't had the idea in the first place, then Ursula and Lucy and I wouldn't have been gunged last night. You've only yourself to blame."

"It's not that bad," Lucy said with a smile. "Just give in to it."

"No fucking way!" Erin said, struggling. Ursula had done classes in self-defence, and held Erin tight. Linda picked up one of the few remaining pies and stood in front of Erin, looking at her judicially. Erin twisted her head, trying to be a moving target, but Lucy calmly took a handful of my beautiful girl's short brown hair, and Erin winced and kept still.

"Linda, come on," Erin said desperately. "Don't do this to me. Please."

Linda looked at me and winked. I smiled. Erin glanced at me.

"Please ask her not to do it," she said. "I'll...I'll grant you sexual favours!"

From the way Erin's bare legs were twisting and sliding together, I knew she was beginning to get off on finally being forced to take what she had been giving.

"Why don't you come in," I said with a smile. "The water's lovely." Ursula chuckled. Erin looked back at Linda, who raised her arm, and Erin's eyes widened and she opened her mouth to scream – but then her beautiful face vanished behind the thick, creamy mass of the pie. Linda rubbed it into her face and then let go, letting the silver pie plate fall onto the floor, then she took the waistband of Erin's scanty red briefs and yanked them down over her hips, stripping Erin naked.

God, it was erotic. My girlfriend was being stripped nude and humiliated in front of me, after she had so comprehensively humiliated me, and there was nothing I could do about it. Erin moaned, behind the pie in her face, and her small naked body sagged slightly. Lucy handed Linda another couple of pies and Linda waited for the first one to fall off. It slid down Erin's face and slopped off her bare breasts, and Erin moaned "Oh God...no..."

Linda swiftly brought the pies up in a sandwich, one on each side of Erin's face, and there was a muffled "MMMBL!" from inside them. The creamy glop oozed out and fell onto Erin's slim bare shoulders, before splattering to the floor, leaving white streaks on her clear pink skin.

Lucy had left the room, and she came back in holding another wooden chair, just like the one I was shackled to. Ursula manouevred Erin over to it, and they rapidly and efficiently tied my girlfriend to the chair, at her wrists, waist and ankles. Erin shook her head, dislodging some cream, which spattered onto the clothes of the other women. They picked up the chair and brought it over until Erin and I were seated, facing each other, only five feet between us.

"Oh God, guys, please..." she moaned, as Linda, Ursula and Lucy opened the bottles of chocolate sauce. Her ribcage heaved, then Lucy took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back so that her face was upturned. She looked up, and went "Nooo!" as the three streams of chocolate sauce poured thickly over her forehead, flowing glossily down over her eyes and nose and mouth and streaming onto her bare breasts, dripping off her nipples onto the brown patch of her pubic hair, pooling in her lap. Erin's naked body shook as they poured the syrup over her, and she closed her eyes behind the black gunge and whimpered pitifully. Already, her neat and expensive haircut was utterly ruined.

I had thought that they were finished with me, but they weren't. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up, just in time to see the bucket of pink cake batter cascading down onto my face. I let it flow over me, obliterating my features for a few minutes, breathing through my mouth. I heard Erin making indescribable noises, and by the time I could see again, she had gone from being a glossy, sexy, figure-hugging black-coated girl to an indistinctly-shaped humanoid figure coloured blue with streaks of lime green. Only her mouth was visible, and the twin mounds of her breasts under the extra-thick batter. Her lower legs were still relatively clean, but the batter was pooling in her lap and flowing off her onto the floor. She hung her head abjectly.

"Oh, please, no more," she begged the others. As if they were answering her wish, they set about wiping the worst of the gunge off her, uncovering her lithe form once again, smeared with streaks of multi-coloured goo. She thanked them profusely, and I felt sorry for her, because I could see that they weren't finished with her. Lucy and Ursula left the room.

"Please, let me out," Erin said, her voice shaking slightly. "I'm sorry I started all this, I really am, I never meant it to get out of hand..."

I could see that behind her, Lucy and Ursula had re-entered, carrying brimming buckets and a huge cake – in fact, it was the cake I had shoved Ursula's head into the previous night. They had painstakingly rebuilt it. Ursula grinned at me and winked, then made a "shush" gesture.

"I'm really sorry, babe," Erin was saying to me, blinking the chocolate syrup out of her eyes with her long lashes. "We shouldn't have done what we did, I'm sorry I tricked you."

"That's okay," I said. Ursula walked up behind Erin, holding the huge yellow cake.

"This has gone one long enough," Erin went on, "let's just untie us and I'll make us all some breakfast, how does that sound?"

"Erin," said Ursula matter-of-factly. "Shut up."

Erin twisted her head and looked up, and saw the cake being held just above her head. Her mouth opened wide in horror and she go as far as "NO -!" before Ursula inverted the cake and dropped it over Erin's head. Erin's head was completely engulfed. There was a muffled howl from inside the cake. I started to laugh, but suddenly a bucket was engulfing my head too, and it was full of thick cake batter. It filled my eyes and ears and mouth. Erin and I were being punished jointly, and they weren't going to let me forget that. Still, it was especially sweet that the tables had been turned on her as well as me.

The bucket was lifted off my head and I gasped for air. Then my cuffs were being unlocked and I was shoved forward off my chair and onto the floor. I sprawled on my belly, then I heard metal clinking and a gasp, followed by a wet thud. I groped forward blindly and I touched a small, slimy, naked female form. Erin whimpered and reached out for me, and we clung to each other. I was getting hard, knowing that the other three women were standing, fully-clothed, watching my girlfriend and I naked on the floor, blinded and covered with slime. My hands touched Erin's breasts and she sighed. Slim fingers brushed against my cock and then I felt her lips against mine. We embraced and kissed.

"Oooh," said Ursula happily. "A show."

"Wow," said Linda. "Go for it, lads."

"Bastards," Erin murmured in my ear. "Shall we give them a show?"

"Sure," I breathed. It was so arousing, not being able to see what we were doing, existing entirely through touch and taste. Erin and I knew each other's bodies so well that there was nothing we couldn't try out with each other – well, almost nothing. Our unexpected transformation into sex show performers was something to be welcomed. After all, the others were single; we were the only couple. Somehow it made sense that everything about our relationship should be offered up for their entertainment.

Erin kissed me again, pushing her hard little tongue into my mouth, and I reached down and caressed her wide ass, that ass she forever complained about, saying it spoiled her figure – that ass I loved so much. My fingers went between her gooey, slippery ass cheeks and she moaned into my mouth. Then we felt cool cake batter pouring over our foreheads and flowing over our locked-together faces. Clearly they were not going to stop humiliating us. Erin moaned again, kissing me harder and clutching me tighter, and I pulled her hips to me, my fingertips brushing over her anus. An image popped into my head of how, about six months earlier, I had been about to go to work one morning, and I'd been leaving Erin behind to do her yoga – she was just sauntering away from me, down the corridor, in her t-shirt and sweatpants, and I had been so aroused by the grey sweatpants covering her bottom, knowing she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath them, that I had tackled her and thrown her on her bed and stripped her naked while she gasped with desire, and after burying my face between her legs and licking her out thoroughly, I had rolled her onto her belly and smeared KY between her plump ass cheeks and, ignoring her whimpers of protest, forced the tip of my cock into her anus. Erin had always put off having anal sex with me, saying that she wasn't ready or didn't feel like it, but that one time I hadn't been able to stop myself. And she had cried out with the pain, but hadn't tried to get out from under me, and I had worked my cock up into her arse and sodomized her while she moaned, begging me in one breath to stop and in the next breath to cry out that God, it was so good. And I'd come in her, my fingers working at her clit, and a moment later she had come too, her face red and contorted, her body covered in sweat, shoving her hips back down onto my cock. And that had been the first and only time I had ever had anal sex with her, because after I'd pulled out of her she just lay naked on the bed, face-down and exhausted, her eyes closed, and I'd kissed her and cuddled her but got no response, and eventually I'd washed myself off and gone to work and she had never mentioned it again. In fact, she pretended it had never happened. What was it she had said when she was about to fuck me with the vibrator?You were a bit more keen when it was my ass you wanted to go into...

My fingers kneaded Erin's slippery naked buttocks and she took her lips away from mine. I knew that, like me, she was completely blinded by the gunge they had poured over our faces.

"Oh God," she breathed. "I want you in me. Now."

"Okay," I murmured. She kissed my shoulder and reached between my legs, stroking my cock.

"I want that in my arse," Erin muttered in a thick voice. She turned, in my arms, facing away from me, getting on her hands and knees. I couldn't believe it. The one thing Erin thought was the most shameful thing, the thing we had done together that she hadn't wanted to acknowledge, she wanted me to do to her in front of her friends. I knelt behind her and put my face between my girlfriend's naked buttocks, licking her. She gasped and whimpered. The goo was sweet and sickly and I held her hips, spreading her cheeks, burying my face in her ass.

kleve
kleve
49 Followers
12