That's All She Said Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a very tempting offer, E but I am in the mood for dancing. Please let's go dancing at a club or a bar," she said.

"Babe, I am feeling really horny and I don't think I can handle the club. Please take me home and make love to me," I whispered sensually. That convinced her. She quickly paid the bill and, holding my hand, moved towards the car. As I handed her the keys to my car and sat at the passenger side, my phone buzzed.

It was mistress again. I opened the message and read it.

"Go to the Meow Mix bar with your 'girlfriend'. Enjoy yourself. Get drunk and dance. Wait for my next set of instructions." That's all she said.

"Hey, you know what? If my girlfriend feels like dancing we'll go dancing. Let's go to the Meow Mix," I said just as we were about to leave the restaurant parking.

"You are the best, E," she said.

We drove for about a half hour before we arrived at the Meow Mix. Let me tell you a little about the Meow Mix. It's a lesbian bar famous for its rowdy crowd, cheap drinks and great music. The sexual energy in this place is always off the charts. It's a wonder how most couples avoid having sex on the dance floor itself in this kind of atmosphere. So naturally both Kirstin and I love this place. Even on an otherwise mundane weekday, this place was full of people, drinking and dancing uninhibitedly. Getting in was easy as we were regulars.

Once inside, Kirstin went straight for the bar which was unlike her because she generally hates getting drunk. Once there, she ordered shots. "Why are you still wearing that coat?" she said as she looked at me seductively. "Take it off."

"No, I'm fine. I'm; just a little cold. I think I'll keep the coat on a little longer."

As the shots arrived, she quickly drank hers and asked me to do the same. I drank one reluctantly. I need to have my wits about me if I plan on not flashing my body throughout the club. I have to be careful. As I drank the first shot, Kirstin had already ordered me another set. Soon we both were drunk as a skunk. Now it was time to dance.

Feeling my inhibitions wash away I pulled Kirstin by her hand to the dance floor. Once there, we started dancing. I could feel the air flowing inside my coat, wrapping around my body. It made me feel more than naked. I was getting aroused, and in my aroused and uninhibited state, I told Kirstin, "I'm not wearing anything under this coat." I whispered this into her ear, wrapping my hands around her neck. Her eyes widened.

"Prove it," She said giggling. I looked around. I was surrounded by a lot of sexy women. They were all busy dancing. Some were making out on the dance floor itself. I think I can get away with flashing Kirstin my tits on the dance floor. Looking coyly at her I slowly unbuttoned the coat from top to just below my breasts. I pulled the coat aside and flashed Kirstin one of my boobs. Suddenly her expressions changed.

"You really are naked under that coat, aren't you, you slut?" she said. "I can't wait to have you." Just then I remembered I was to wait for further instructions from mistress. I have to slow this down. I have to get Kirstin to spend some more time here.

"How about some more dancing? I don't think I am done teasing you just yet," I said. We kept on dancing as the sexual tension between us escalated to new heights. I kept on trying to check my phone but Kirstin kept interrupting. I made an excuse and went to the ladies room. Surely there was a message from mistress.

"I hope you are enjoying yourself slut. Your next and final task for the evening is going to be a tough one. I want to you to go the ladies room. Remove your coat once inside. Remove the 'lesbian whore' written on your stomach with some wet wipes. Then with the coat in your hand, leave the ladies room, walk to your girlfriend and leave the club with her still naked. Once outside, you can get put the coat back on. You have the rest of the night to yourself. Enjoy, slut and do not disappoint me."

I was horny beyond belief and in my current drunk state, this task didn't seem that difficult. Before I got cold feet, I quickly removed the coat and using the wet wipes, removed the markings on my stomach. It didn't fully disappear but was lightened to the point that only someone looking very closely would notice it. Just then, the door to the ladies room opened. Two women, a blonde and a brunette entered the room kissing and groping each other. They didn't notice me at first. But when they did, their eyes widened and they stopped what they were doing. Feeling brave and horny, I walked up to them. I touched my wet cunt with the index finger covering it with my juices and then put the finger near blonde one's mouth. She froze for a minute before extending her tongue and licking my finger. I repeated the same with the brunette. Then without saying anything and with the coat over my hand, I left the ladies room still naked.

Once I got outside, my confidence crashed. Suddenly everyone in the club was staring at my nude body. As I walked through the crowd on the dance floor, I noticed the surprised faces. I received looks of shock, lust and disgust from the women surrounding me. There were some cat calls and some rude comments but I didn't care. I was focused on my task - find Kirstin and leave the club with her, naked. I saw her through the crowd standing by herself at the bar. She didn't notice me at first, but when she did a smile appeared on her face. Thank god she thought this was sexy. Once I got close to her, I felt safe and secure. I got some of my confidence back. I leaned towards her and kissed her; not a peck, a proper kiss. It was the moment our kiss ended that I suddenly noticed that everyone was still looking at me, hooting and hollering. I was scared. Kirstin noticed the look of fright on my face. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd towards the exit.

Once we were out of the club and as we walked towards our car, Kirstin pulled me in for a deep wet kiss.

"What's gotten into you?" she said. "Well whatever it is, it's amazing. I can't wait any longer, Eva." She kissed me again as her hands roamed freely over my body. She grabbed my boobs, squeezed them and pinched my nipples. I dropped my coat on the floor and used my now free hands to hold her. She attacked my nipples with her mouth, nibbling and kissing the right one before doing the same with the left. She pushed me against the hood of our car. I sat on the hood and spread my legs. I felt her hand on my pussy, rubbing my clit as she continued the attack on my nipples. I moved my hands to the hem of her skirt, pulling it up and rubbing her pussy through her panties. We continued in this position for about ten minutes till we were both close to cumming. Her breathing was faster and I could feel her pussy juices flowing through her panties. Pushing aside her panties, I inserted two fingers inside of her in an attempt to get her off. We both came together, quickly and violently. I screamed through what can only be described as the best orgasm of my life. I guess being naked under the coat the entire night, then walking naked through a club full of women and fucking my girlfriend still naked in a parking lot was all too arousing. After our sexual arousal cooled down, we finally got into the car and drove back home.

"Wow! I can't believe we just did that," I said, still naked on the passenger side.

"That was amazing, E. This was the best date ever," she said, giggling. "Seriously though E, you are amazing."

I smiled. She has this way of always making me feel loved no matter what. I was very tired from our fucking session in the parking lot. I dozed off in the car. Once we reached home, Kirstin woke me up. We made love twice before finally calling it a night.

The next morning, I woke to the sound of my phone vibrating. It was 4:30 AM. I looked at the phone. It was a message from mistress.

"Meet me at school in an hour. Don't be late." That's all she said.

Still tired from my escapades last night, I reluctantly left the bed and made my way to take a quick shower. If I have any hope of getting to school in an hour I will have to be quick. I have to get to school, talk to Carrie and convince her not to do this. I can't continue this. She'll have to listen to reason. She can't.. no, she won't blackmail me. She cares for me.

As I was getting dressed, Kirstin opened her eyes and looked at me, still lying in our bed.

"What time is it?" she asked. "It's a quarter to five. I have to go early today and prepare the exam paper for Friday. I didn't get much work done yesterday, did I?" I lied.

"Oh. Okay. Drive safe," she said as she went back to sleep.

I left the house just in time to reach the school at the correct time. Five minutes before five thirty, I finally arrived at the school. I was about to park my car in the staff parking, when I received another message.

"Park your car in the parking lot a block down from here and walk back to school. Meet me at the back gate."

That's weird. Why would she want me to park my car so far away? I decided to comply before I could talk with her and clear everything up. Walking back from the parking lot took me five minutes. At precisely five thirty, I was standing at the back gate of the school, but there was no sign of mistress.

I waited for another ten minutes, but I was getting restless. Just as I was about to leave, I heard her coming.

"Strip." That's all she said as she walked towards me.

"No, first we need to talk," I said firmly. I am going to put an end to this today.

"We'll talk when I say we will. For now, STRIP," she said. I was surprised by the authority in her voice. I felt like a little girl being scolded by her mom. I looked around. It was still isolated. No one will be at school for another half hour. I stripped, removing what little clothing I had. She held her hand in front, I handed her my shirt, skirt and coat, standing naked in front of the school back gate. I was getting aroused. I could feel my nipples hardening as my pussy moistened.

"Get on all fours and follow me. Be quick. We don't have much time. I'm sure you don't want to be caught like this," she said as she entered the school through the back gate. I got on all fours as I followed her into the school. She led me straight to the principal's office. She opened the door with her key, and led me inside. Why did she have the key to the principal's office? More importantly, why was I here?

"I want you to get up, climb on the desk, spread your legs and pretend you are masturbating," she said.

"You can't be serious. I am not doing that, Carrie," I said as I got up confidently.

"If you want your clothes back, do as I say. And if you question my authority on more time slut, I swear to god I will leave you like this in the school and send all the photos I have to Kirstin and all your friends and family," she said coldly. How did I not see this side to Carrie? She's such a bitch. But she was right, I have no choice, I can't afford to defy her.

Reluctantly, I climbed on the principal's desk. I spread my legs and moved my hands between my legs, pretending to masturbate.

"Spread them all the way. And pretend like you are enjoying this because I'm sure you are." I spread my legs as far as I could and started to move my hands as if I was masturbating. Carrie pulled out a video camera from her purse and started filming. I wanted to stop, I really did. I know all I was doing was giving her more material to blackmail me with, but I couldn't risk her walking out and leaving me like this. The keys to my car were also in my jacket. Accidently, I touched my pussy while pretending. God, it felt so good. Soon I was actually touching myself. I was getting wet as my hand moved vigorously over my pussy. An orgasm was approaching and it was a big one. Just as I was about to cum, I felt Carrie pull my hand away.

"Did I allow you to cum?" she said, looking at me furiously. "I should have known better after last night, a slut like you just can't control yourself." She put the video camera away but took out her phone and snapped a few pictures of me in this vulnerable position.

We left the principal's office which smelled like my vagina. Surely as big a pervert as our principal is, he will notice this. I followed Carrie on all fours around back to the auditorium. Once we were there, Carrie asked me to go to the stage and pose. I knew better than to question her again, so I complied. I posed several times, with each pose more provocative than the other as she clicked more pictures of me on the stage.

I glanced at the clock and realized that it was time for the staff to arrive. I was getting scared. I can't afford to lose my job, especially not like this. Carrie must have noticed my concern as she looked at her wrist watch.

"Follow me to my office and stay behind me. I'll make sure you don't get caught by the cleaning staff," she said as she left the auditorium. I followed her, on all fours, as fast as I could. She took the stairs to the fifth floor. Just as we opened the door on reaching our destination floor, she stopped.

"Hey, How are you Jo?" she said. I hid behind the door. Shit! Jo is a physics teacher. I hate her; she's always been a bitch to me about me being a lesbian. She's always teasing me about checking her out and not being able to keep it in my pants. Yes, she is very hot, but her arrogance is off putting and, frankly speaking, a little bit of a turn off for me. She is tall and lean, with a very beautiful face. But her biggest assets are her well-proportioned boobs and ass. At five foot and eight inches, she easily towers over me, but her 34D breast and round bubble butt make me feel like a little boy. Yes, I know I have checked her out more times than I care to admit, but can you really blame me?

"What's up?" Jo asked. "Where's your best friend, Eva?"

"She's late as usual," Carrie said.

"I've got to tell you, Carrie to be careful of her. You're new. You don't know her. She's a vixen when it comes to women. She made a move on me first, but I stopped her. You have to be careful because I think she has her sights on you." That bitch! I never made a move on her. I felt like punching her, but controlled myself when I remembered that I was still naked.

"I will, don't worry," Carrie said. "See you later." I heard Jo leave. "She's gone, you can come out. The coast is clear," Carrie said. I quietly followed her to her office. Once inside, she bolted the door.

"Now say what you want to say," Carrie said.

"I can't do this Carrie, please; I can't do this to Kirstin. Please don't force me to do this."

"You don't have a choice, Eva. I hold all the cards here. I have the photographs and the videos and I will distribute them if you defy me one more time."

"I thought you were my friend, you cared for me. Why are you doing this?" I asked, hurt. I really thought she would back down. I can't believe I made such a horrible judgment of her character. This is what happens when you think with your cunt.

"Because I like doing this. I like having control over your life and most importantly, I am doing this because I CAN."

I stayed quiet, too shocked with the recent turn of events to say anything.

"Now, as for your next set of instructions. I want you to call Principal Red and tell him you are sick and can't make it to work today. You'll be spending the day with me in my office naked serving me," she said. I don't think my mind could register any more shock as I felt this was not that bad.

I called and told Mr. Red that I was not feeling too well and that I'll be on leave for today. He made a few sexual remarks over the phone - that pervert - but he did grant me my sick leave.

"I am now going to open this door. You can stay in front of my desk on all fours if you want but I think you'll prefer staying under my desk to guard yourself from being seen by anyone coming. I get a lot of visitors, being the supply manager. So it's your choice." She said this as if the first option was really worth considering. I crawled my way under her desk, feeling scared.

She came around the desk to sit on her chair. She adjusted her legs so that there was one on either side of me. She then opened her drawer and took out a bowl. Handing the bowl to me she said, "You can pee in it if you like or pee yourself, I really don't care. But remember if you get the floor dirty you are going to be the one to clean it with your tongue. You are not leaving this office today no matter what."

I took the bowl and kept it on the floor. I had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

To be continued...

12