That's All She Said Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't." I said timidly. "I can't get a tattoo Jo, please understand." She looked sorry for me, I thought for a moment that she was going to let it go but instead she said, "You are not getting a tattoo Eva. Carrie asked me to get your nipples pierced. That's all that is going to happen I promise." There was genuine comfort in her voice. But I was still very uncertain.

"Look I know today has been tough for you Eva, but this is the last thing. You can get through this. I'll help you get through this, I promise." She said affectionately. There was sincerity in her voice. I believed her, I know it sounds like I was being naïve but I believed her.

I walked with her into the parlor, once inside Jo talked to the person there. The attendant was a very butch looking woman, with a large number of tattoos on her right arm and none on her left. She looked at me a couple of times while Jo talked to her.

Jo returned after talking to her and asked me to sit and wait. There were around five more women in there waiting. I looked nervously around the parlor wondering where the piercing would take place, there was no other room.

"It's going to be fine, Eva. I am here." Jo said while holding my hand gently. I looked towards her with a puzzling look.

"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden, you hate me." I said coldly as I shook off her hand.

"I don't hate you Eva, I lov.." she said blushing. "I mean I admire you, you have the courage to come out while I am still stuck in the closet. "

What?! Jo was gay. I would never have guessed that. I looked at her in a whole new light. I know how hard it can be with disapproving parents, friends and the pressure you feel from not being yourself in front of everyone. It's exhausting.

"If you admire me, then why do you always speak shit about me to other people? And why have you made today so hard for me?" I asked still a little confused about her.

"It's just, I envy you sometimes. I envy how open you are with your sexuality, how comfortable you are with it. That's why I can't help but be a little hostile towards you, all this comes so naturally to you. While I can't even tell the woman I love that I love her." she said tearfully. I was feeling sad for her. I wrapped my arm around her and comforted her.

"It's ok, Jo. You are going to be ok. You are a beautiful woman, and any girl would be lucky to have you. Don't care about what others say." I assured her. All this time, I though she hated me, poor her.

"Hey, girlie you are up." The butch woman said pointing towards me. The parlor was still crowded with people, and I started wondering if she was going to do it right here in the open.

"Remove that top, and lie here." She said pointing towards the seat. I was right, but all of a sudden I felt shy. I can't be topless with all these people staring at me. I looked at Jo pleading, hoping she would help me out.

"It's going to be over soon, Eva. This is the last thing before Carrie deletes some of your photographs. You can do it, E." She said rubbing my back to calm me down.

I got up abruptly and walked straight to the seat. Wanting the ordeal to be over as soon as possible, I grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled it over my head. I threw my top towards Jo, she grabbed it and put it in her handbag.

As I lied down on the seat, I started to think was it going to hurt? Dumb question, of course it's going to hurt. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come. But instead I felt hands pinching my nipples, I opened my eyes immediately. It was the butch woman. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Your nipples need to be completely hard for this." I was skeptical of her intentions but said nothing. "Don't worry girlie, you are not my type with those itty bitty titties of yours. Your girlfriend on the other hand, that is my type." She said loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear. I was humiliated yet again. I closed my eyes and let her fondle my nipples in front of all these women.

After about five minutes she stopped and immediately after that I felt a sharp sting on my left nipple, instinctively my hand moved toward my nipple. But the butch woman grabbed it. "NO" she simple said. But the pain was unimaginable. She gave me some time to recover, before she grabbed my hands and tied them around the chair. Why was she doing that? "These are so you don't touch your nipples." She said as if reading my mind.

There I was lying topless, with all these woman staring at my breasts. Despite the stinging pain, I felt aroused. My arousal was short lived as she pierced my second nipple, I screamed hard as she put the jewelry in my right nipple.

After some time as the pain subsided she opened my restraints, I got up and looked at my nipples in the mirror. Jo had chosen rings to be put as my nipple piercings. They looked quite slutty and I am sure no matter how thick of a bra I wore, they will always be visible.

Jo walked towards me and timidly touched the nipple rings with her fingers before flicking it playfully. She smile and said, "You look so hot in them, Eva." She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I could not understand this woman. "Thanks, I guess." She gave me my top back, I put it on and left the parlor after paying for the piercings.

I noticed that the rings were clearly visible under my shear top. People stared more than before and I received a lot more lust filled looks. As we reached her car in the parking, Jo finally broke the silence.

"It's time for us to go back, Carrie will be waiting near your car. " She said with disappointment in her voice. I stayed quiet and sat beside her in the car as she started driving.

"What about that party Amy was talking about?" I asked remembering the cryptic way she talked about the party.

"Carrie will tell you about it after you meet." She said. We drove silently for the rest of the way and soon we reached the parking lot where my car was parked. Carrie was not there yet. I started to leave the car but Jo grabbed my hand.

"Eva, you know the woman I told you about, the one I love." I nodded dumbly not knowing where this was going. "It's YOU."

To be continued...