That's All That Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lynn_
_Lynn_
275 Followers

She sat up a bit and tried to read the message in Clay's eyes. Her heart pounded as she conveyed to him her feelings through that look.

"I don't know what I'm doing, Clay. Soon you'll be going back to the states..."

"Lucy, I care about you. The only reason I haven't gone home now is so I could find you first. All those times we talked, stuck in my hospital room, I learned one major thing. You belong in my life. The joy you share lights up my days. I couldn't go home, because without you, it wouldn't be home," Clay told her.

"Other men want to be the first—" Lucy tried to speak.

"I'm not other men. You had a life before me. I know that and accept it. Those men are in your past and I'm not jealous of them. This is now and they'll just be past memories. For mine are the arms that hold you now and that's all that matters to me," he said.

"Clay, are you sure?" Lucy asked. "I came alive when you came along. You brought life back to me."

"I don't care what's in your past. You're as far as I can see," Clay went on.

Lucy's lips touched his as he finished speaking. She ran her tongue over his bottom lip until she heard him moan. His heart pounded under her palm as she sat back next to him.

"I know other lips have kissed you, Clay, but mine are the lips that kiss you now and that's all that matters to me," Lucy stated.

"It will be difficult, making a relationship work, living in two different countries like we do," Clay started. "If we want it bad enough, compromise, it can be."

"Yes, I agree, Clay," Lucy said. "I want time with you, to laugh, talk and learn more about each other."

"There are so many interests we share already. Even before I met you, I knew I wanted to settle down, to change my job duties. Any traveling I do from now on will be for fun.

"Are you sure my past doesn't bother you?" Lucy marveled.

"I'm the one that's got you now. That's all that matters to me," Clay whispered just before he claimed her lips.

_Lynn_
_Lynn_
275 Followers