That's Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

"I can't get over how beautiful you are. I could just stare at your nakedness all day and could stare at your beautiful face forever!"

Jan blushed and said thank you. I reached into a drawer and pulled out a new toothbrush for her. "You read my mind!"

We each took a sink and brushed our teeth and when finished walked into the shower. Jan looked at the window dubiously so I told her that nobody could see her unless she stood right next to it. She smiled and walked to me in the shower spray. We held and kissed each other for a couple of minutes as we enjoyed the water spraying on us. I pulled Jan from the direct spray and began soaping her up paying particular attention to her breasts, vagina and ass. I rinsed her off and then she soaped me up. Her hands felt wonderful as she washed me all over. We then shampooed each other's hair and then rinsed the soap out.

When we had finished my cock was at full attention. Before we left the shower I took Jan in my arms and kissed her hard. We began running our hands up and down each other's wet bodies. We were standing near the window at the end of the shower as I turned Jan around with her back to me. I began caressing her breasts and then pinching and pulling on her nipples. She began moaning letting her head fall back on my shoulder. I then ran one hand down to Jan's pussy and began rubbing my hand up and down her wet slit. As I touched her clit Jan moaned even louder. My cock was wedged into the crack of her ass so I began rubbing it up and down in her crevice by doing little squats and then standing up again. The feeling was wonderful.

After a bit I told Jan to bend over and put her hands on the bench next to the window. As she did I knelt down behind her and began planting little kisses all over her beautiful fanny. I worked my way down until I reached her now sopping pussy. I reached my tongue in at licked as deep as I could, enjoying her taste. I then reached up and pulled the cheeks of Jan's ass apart. I was admiring her rosebud that was all freshly scrubbed after our shower. I began planting kisses up and down her crevice until I zeroed in on her little pink anus. I began licking around her crinkle while occasionally pushing slightly into her with my tongue.

Jan moaned low and loud as I rimmed her. I began pushing my tongue into her as much as I could. Jan cried out, "OH MY! THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD!" I then stood up and placed my dick at Jan's pussy and slowly pushed in, burying myself to the hilt. As I began pumping in and out of her I spit on my right thumb and then began working the saliva onto Jan's anus and then began pushing my thumb into her ass slowly.

As I pumped into Jan from behind I admired her reflection in the window. Her big tits were swaying all around, her nipples as hard as big round erasers. My thumb had worked its way all of the way into her ass so I began pumping that into her as well. I told Jan, "You know, the world is watching us fuck! Anyone can't look up and see your beauty as I pump in and out of you."

With that Jan moaned loudly. She reached up with her hands and placed them on the window as she lifted her head up, arched her torso and then pressed her tits into the window along with her left cheek. I pulled my thumb from her ass, grabbed her hips and then began fucking her with all I had. Her tits were pressed flat against the window splaying out from her sides. I reached around her and began rubbing her clitoris furiously as I continued humping into her pussy.

It didn't take long for Jan's orgasm to hit her as she screamed out in ecstasy. I wasn't too far behind and told Jan I was about to cum. Jan said, "OH JIM, CUM IN MY MOUTH! I WANT TO TASTE YOU AGAIN!" With that I pulled out of Jan's pussy and she quickly turned around, sat on the bench, grabbed my dick and pulled it into her mouth. She reached around me and pulled me by my ass into her face sending my cock deep into her throat as I began to jettison my spunk into her. I couldn't believe I was in her throat but I could feel her nose push into my pubes. Jan held me there until my cock quit pumping. She then released me, looked up and smiled.

"I got so turned on when you told me people could see us. I also loved it when you put your thumb in my ass. I think I would really like anal sex because it feels so good when you lick me there and put your fingers into me. Can we try that next?"

"Yeah, we can try that next. I just need to recuperate a bit. Why don't you dry your hair before you catch a cold. There's a hair dryer in the second drawer on the left."

As Jan dried and brushed her hair I dug into another drawer and found a new tube of lube and took it into the bedroom. I laid down on the bed waiting for Jan. When she came into the room she laid down next to me. I took her into my arms and kissed her holding her nakedness next to me. After a while I could feel my penis begin to stir again. I broke the kiss and asked Jan, "Do you really want to try anal? It may hurt. I'll try to prepare you so it doesn't but I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes, I really want to try it. If it hurts too much we can stop, okay?"

"Okay, just don't be afraid to stop if it hurts too much. If you are ready why don't you go to the edge of the bed with your feet and bottom facing off the bed."

Jan rolled away from me and positioned herself as I instructed. I got down on my knees and told her to pull her cheeks open for me. Again, she did as I asked and I began licking around her anus getting her nice and wet with my saliva. I began pushing into her with my tongue which got a nice low moan from Jan. After a while I grabbed the tube of lube and squeezed some onto my index finger as I continued rimming her. I pulled my tongue out of Jan's ass and squeezed some of the lube onto her anus. I began rubbing it around and then slowly I began to push my finger into her anus. She was pretty tight so I told her to push out like she was trying to poop. As she did this my finger began slipping in a little easier.

"How did you know to do that?" Jan asked.

"It's what my doctor always says when he checks my prostate and it seems to ease things a little."

"I really like the feel of your finger in me. Push it all of the way in, I think I can take it."

I did as she asked and found that it slid into her all of the way nicely. I began to saw my finger in and out of her bunghole while, periodically, shooting more lube onto my finger. After several minutes I told Jan I was going to add another finger. She signaled her acceptance and then I pulled my finger out, squeezed some more lube onto my index and middle finger and then pressed them into her rectum once again.

"Oooh, that feels bigger and feels really good." I continued to push into her until I was all of the way in. I began sawing in and out of Jan's ass with two fingers now. I was transfixed watching my fingers work in and out of Jan's asshole. I was really hard now and couldn't wait to sink myself into Jan's bowel. I began pulling my fingers apart and twisting as I pushed in and out trying to stretch her tight little muscle as much as possible.

"Do you want to put a third finger in me now?"

I, again, pulled my fingers from Jan and applied lube to 3 fingers then began pushing all three into her backside. Jan's sphincter was now stretched out as I got the three fingers into her. "I think you are as stretched as I can get you with my fingers. I'm going to lube myself up now if you are ready?"

"Oh yes, I'm ready." Jan moaned. I squirted the lube onto my engorged cock with one hand as I continued pumping my fingers in and out of Jan's ass. I stood up, pulled my fingers from her asshole and placed the head of my cock at the gaped opening and began pushing into her. She was so hot and tight.

"Don't forget to bear down." I said as I kept the pressure on. I began slipping into Jan's ass very slowly. When my head popped in past her sphincter I stopped pushing giving Jan a chance to adjust. "Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?"

Jan replied, "I'm fine, it actually feels kind of good. Push more into me." I began pushing into her again slipping in inch by inch very slowly. I was glad that I had cum earlier in the morning as I felt I had some lasting power...and I was going to need it as Jan's ass was so tight. After several minutes I managed to get all of the way in.

"I'm all of the way in, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine. I can't believe how great this feels. Your cock feels so big inside me! I think you can start fucking me now."

I took her at her word and began pulling back slowly about halfway and slowly pushed back in. Her anal cavern was so hot and tight I was in ecstasy as I pumped in and out. I pulled most of the way out of Jan's rectum so I could squeeze some additional lube onto my dick and the pushed back into her bowel. Jan was breathing very heavily as I continued with the same slow tempo. I could feel her loosen up just a bit and then I noticed Jan shoot her right hand underneath of her as she began rubbing her clit.

"OH JIM! THIS FEELS SO GOOD! I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS! FUCK ME HARDER!" I couldn't believe Jan wanted me to fuck her harder but I acquiesced to her demands and began pumping into her backdoor harder and faster. "OH YES! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME FASTER AND HARDER! FUCK MY ASS JIM!" I grabbed Jan's hips and began pounding into her ass as hard as I could. I could feel my orgasm building as I banged into this wonderful woman. I could swear my cock was growing inside of her burning bowel.

Moments before I was going to cry out that I was going to cum Jan beat me to it. "I'M CUMMING! OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD! CUM IN MY ASS JIM!" And with that I growled and shot my load deep into Jan's bowels. My cock pulsed with wave after wave of my spunk. I could feel Jan's warm ejaculate hit my balls as she shook with her orgasm.

Finally, Jan fell forward with me on top of her, my cock still lodged in her ass. We both laid there gasping for breath and sweating very hard. I rolled to my left pulling Jan with me so we were on our sides with me still impaling Jan's rosebud. We laid in silence for quite a while until Jan said, "Oh Jim that was wonderful! Thank you for doing that for me. I can't wait to get ass fucked again!"

"I've created a monster." I laughed. "I've never met anyone like you who likes it so much. Usually it's the men who love it and the women usually avoid anal. Anytime you want to do it again just ask. I'm always up for anal!"

After a few moments we were both asleep, tuckered out by the mornings activities. When we awoke I said that we should take another shower. Jan agreed and we headed for the shower. We washed each other's bodies while we kissed. When we were about finished Jan asked, "Jim, will you fuck my ass again, but this time in the window?"

I laughed and said, "You've turned into an exhibitionist ass slut! My favorite! Get over there and bend over at the window." Jan pulled the bench away and then leaned against the window. I walked up behind her, spat into my hand, rubbed my saliva along the length of my penis, placed my cock at her backdoor and then pushed into her firmly.

"YES! THAT'S IT JUST PUSH IT ALL OF THE WAY IN! NOW FUCK ME HARD!" Jan was like an animal as I began pounding into her ass once again. I reached around her and reached for her big tits and then pulled her up straight against me. She turned her head towards me so we could kiss. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could as I continued pounding into her ass. Jan moaned into my mouth with this new treatment.

I broke the kiss long enough to say that I had another surprise for her. I hit a switch and two bright lights shone on our bodies as we ass fucked in the window. "OH MY GOD, YES! SHOW THE WORLD WHAT AN ASS SLUT I AM! All of a sudden Jan pulled away from me, turned around, bent over and took my cock in her mouth and down her throat! She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart to show the world her gaping ass while I fucked her face. A few minutes later she pulled me out of her mouth, turned back around and told me to start fucking her ass again. This woman was so wild with lust I just loved it. I had her pressed against the shower window with her breasts smashed against the glass as I fucked her and fucked her until we both climaxed again.

When my climax was over I could barely stand so I sat down on the shower floor and laid down. Jan turned around and saw me there so she kneeled down between my legs and took my half hard dick into her mouth with her ass up in the air facing the window. I told Jan to turn about and put her pussy on my face. She did as I asked and I started lapping at her pussy while she licked and sucked my dick. I began tasting the saltiness of my ejaculate that was leaking from Jan's ass as it was mixing with her juices from her pussy. Some men don't like tasting their ejaculate but I always figured that if a woman could drink down my sperm it wouldn't hurt me. I licked my way to a couple of more small orgasms for Jan but my cock was down for the count!

We got up and showered again quickly. Jan used the toilet and then cleaned herself with the bidet. When she was done I relieved myself. When I finished I washed my hands and returned to the bedroom after turning off the window light. Jan wasn't in the bedroom so I ventured out into the living room. She was standing in all of her voluptuous naked beauty in front of the picture window admiring the view of the park. I walked up behind her and said, "For someone who less than 24 hours ago said she could never show herself to the world you've become awfully brave."

"Yesterday I didn't know you and you hadn't told me a dozen times how beautiful you thought I was. You took away my self doubts about my body. It also stimulates me to know somebody might be able to see me now."

"Well you are beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known! You are radiant and I can't take my eyes off you whenever you're nearby. Do you remember yesterday at the party when you caught me looking at you? I couldn't take my eyes off you! You are gorgeous!"

"Well, guess what? I'm now hungry, how about we make some lunch or dinner or something?"

We began throwing together a meal. We had fun working together in the kitchen both of us naked. We ate our food and drank some wine that I opened. We finished our food but continued drinking the wine until the bottle was done. When we were done we went into the kitchen and cleaned up our mess and then decided to retire back to the bedroom. We decided to brush our teeth just in case we passed out after another session of love making. When we finished our pre-bed preparations we climbed into bed and hugged while kissing each other deeply.

My penis began rising to the occasion, yet again, as we kissed and fondled each other. Jan pushed me over onto my back and said she wanted to be on top. She laid on top of me as we kissed, her breasts flattened against my chest. I could feel her big hard nipples as they pushed into me. I reached back and grabbed two handfuls of Jan's ass as we continued kissing. My dick was between Jan's legs pointing to the ceiling. She began rubbing her pussy on it for a while until she sat up. She got up on her knees, placed the head of dick at the opening of her pussy and then slowly sank down on it. She let out a deep moan as she began lifting and lowering herself on me.

I reached up and grabbed at her big tits.

"Pull on my nipples and pinch them hard again. That felt great!" I squeezed her tit flesh in my hands and then released her. I then grabbed each hard nipple between my thumb and index finger and squeezed hard as I pulled towards me. Jan leaned back as I pulled stretching her tit out by several inches. "OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD! PINCH ME HARDER!" I pinched harder for a few moments and then let her go. Her nipples were a raw looking red and as hard as ever. Jan then leaned over dropping her tits onto my face. I began sucking on each nipple drawing them into my mouth and swirling my tongue over and around each one.

Jan began picking up the pace as I tortured her nipples. She leaned back up as she focused on her pussy now as she shot her hand between her legs to her clitoris. I reached up and held each of her nipples as I began to thrust upwards meeting Jan as she lowered herself upon me. She began calling out "Oh my God" over and over as she neared her orgasm. I kept holding onto her nipples like a set of reins as I thrust up into Jan's pussy as hard as I could as Jan's orgasm hit her hard as she shook and trembled. I continued thrusting up into her sopping pussy looking for my own release and kept going for another several minutes as Jan had one orgasm after another.

My orgasm finally hit me as I buried my cock into Jan's warm confines and began blasting her womb with my ejaculate. Jan came crashing down on my chest as I continued to shoot my wad into Jan's depths. We laid there for several minutes regaining our senses. I chuckled as a thought struck me. Jan asked what was so funny so I told her, "I have had more sex in the past 24 hours than I have had in the past five years! No wonder I have been so horny!"

Jan laughed and said, "I can relate to that. I have had more sex in the last 24 hours than I've had in the past ten years! And guess what? We have another 24 hours to go! I'm psyched!" I laughed and pulled her close to me as we spooned. Jan wiggled around and managed to wedge my flaccid cock in the crack of her ass as we fell asleep.

Sunday dawned the opposite of Saturday...cloudy, cold and wet. I, again, woke up first and made coffee. Jan wandered out to the kitchen about a half an hour later. She eschewed the t-shirt from the day before with her new found confidence and came into the kitchen naked. The vision of Jan naked began a stirring in my loins as I said, "Good morning beautiful! Coffee?" Jan smiled and walked over to me and kissed and hugged me then said that coffee would be great.

Jan sat down on one of the stools at the kitchen counter and sipped her coffee while I stared, again, at her beauty. My penis was quickly reaching full staff as I gazed upon her. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and walked around to Jan on her stool. I reached around her and took her heavy breasts into my hands weighing each one as I bent down and nibbled on an earlobe. I whispered, "Just sit there and drink your coffee."

As I leaned on Jan's back she bent over with her elbows on the kitchen counter. My cock was up against her bottom as I continued nibbling on her earlobes. I then began kissing down Jan's back working my way down to her glorious ass. When I reached the top of her ass crack I told Jan to slide back on the stool. She did as I asked and then reached back with both hands spreading her globes wide for me. She was lying with her cheek on the counter as her pendulous breasts swayed heavily as they hung from her chest.

I began kissing and licking down her ass crack working my way down to her little pink crinkle. When I arrived I began rimming her and plunging my tongue as deep as I could go into her backdoor. Jan began moaning loudly and tried to push her ass back onto my face. I asked her to grab the bottle of olive oil that was nearby. Jan released one of her cheeks, handed me the bottle then resumed pulling her cheeks apart. I poured a drizzle of oil onto the top of her ass crack and watched it trickle down to her anus. Jan cooed as she felt the cool liquid make its way down to the target. When the oil reached her crinkle I began to rub it in and around with my middle finger and pushed my finger slowly into her depths.

Jan's coos turned to moans as I pressed my finger deep into her bowel. When I got in as far as I could go I began sawing in and out, causing more moans to come from Jan's mouth. After a couple of minutes, I added more of the oil to the top of her crack. When it reached the target I pulled my one finger out, oiled up my index finger and then pushed both fingers in with one fast stab. Jan said something unintelligible as I began sawing my two fingers into her dark hole.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers