That's Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
823 Followers

I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up, pulled my fingers from Jan's ass, quickly smeared some of the oil on my rock hard cock and positioned it at her back opening. Before I began to push in Jan said, "I'm so fucking hot, just shove it in to the hilt!" I grabbed her hips and with a mighty thrust buried my cock all of the way into Jan's bowel. My testicles swung up and hit her pussy I pushed in so hard. I slowly pulled myself most of the way out and then rammed into her ass again!

"OH FUCK YES! JUST LIKE THAT!" Jan screamed. I slowly pulled out again and then hammered back into her hard. Jan kept yelling as I continued this treatment. I reached around and grabbed a tit in each hand and began pulling and squeezing roughly as I continued my slow out, hard in, tempo. After several minutes Jan turned her head, looked me in the eye with a smile on her face and said, "FUCK ME HARD AND FAST!" I let go of Jan's breasts, grabbed her arms and began pounding!

In less than a minute Jan screamed out that she was cumming. I could feel her start to tremble as her warm ejaculate soaked my balls and her bowel squeezed me hard. I wasn't close yet and was in the throes of my own lust so I kept pounding Jan's ass as hard as I could. After another minute I felt Jan squirt on my balls again and after the third time I let loose with a mighty growl as I shot gob after gob of my goo into Jan's center.

With me still buried into her bowel, Jan let go of her cheeks, leaned back, turned her head and grabbed mine in the crook of her arm and kissed me hard. As our tongues danced we both let out low moans as our lust was still raging. "You made me cum three times without touching my pussy! Those were the most intense orgasms I have ever had." Jan said after we broke our kiss.

Jan then slid forward on the stool causing me to fall out of her bum, stood up, grabbed my arm and pulled me to the large windows facing the park. She then dropped to her knees and began sucking my half hard cock, swirling her tongue all around my shaft.

After just a few minutes I couldn't believe I was getting hard again! Jan released my penis from her mouth, got down on all fours, turned to face the window and said, "Fuck my pussy now while I watch the world!" I got down on my knees, centered myself on her opening and then pushed in. Her pussy was warm and wet, quite a contrast from her hot tight asshole. I held Jan's hips as I thrust into her with a nice, steady tempo. I could see her breasts swaying to and fro as I continued pumping in and out. Jan was so wet I could hear squishing noises with each movement. "You feel so good in me! I could just do this forever!"

When I looked down to watch my dick saw in and out of Jan's pussy I saw that her anus had a small gape. I decided it needed attention so I reached down with one hand and pushed my thumb into her ass. Jan cooed at this as I continued fucking her. I could tell Jan was getting close to another orgasm as she started pushing back into me as I pushed forward. Finally, Jan said, "Fuck my ass again! I want the world to watch as you sodomize me!" I pulled out of Jan's pussy, placed my dick at her nether opening and began fucking her ass!

I, again, registered the different feeling from the wet, warm pussy to her hot, spunk filled ass. Jan squeezed my cock every time I pulled back heightening the sensations and despite having cum just minutes ago I could feel my orgasm rising as I was taken by how erotic everything was. I growled and yelled that I was cumming and began shooting into Jan's ass once again. Jan hadn't cum yet so I continued pumping into her ass as hard as I could. Finally, Jan announced her climax and collapsed onto the floor.

We laid on the floor with my cock still in Jan's ass but it was shrinking quickly. I was exhausted, hungry and quite happy.

"That was the best way to start a day I have ever had! I feel so fulfilled and free for the first time in my life!" As my cock fell out of Jan's fanny, I rolled over onto my back as Jan laid on her stomach next to me. She had a beatific smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye as she looked down on me. At this moment she was even more beautiful than ever. "Perhaps we should shower and have some breakfast." I agreed, then got up, helped Jan to stand and then we made our way to the shower.

After showering we wandered out to the kitchen and made breakfast. We lounged around naked for most of the day. As the day wore on to evening Jan said that she should probably get home and get ready for the work week. We found the clothes that she had discarded on Friday night. She put on her dress without bra and panties which looked really hot! I offered to drive her home but she said her car was parked in the garage. We exchanged phone numbers and then hugged and kissed as we waited for the elevator. When the elevator arrived she walked in, turned around and blew me a kiss as the door closed.

I went to my room and put on some old sweats and tried to figure out what I should do with myself. I made a cup of tea and sat down to read a book but couldn't concentrate. All I could do was think about Jan and how empty my apartment felt without her in it. Just then my phone buzzed with a text message. I looked at my phone and saw that the text was from Jan. I opened the text and saw a picture Jan took of herself standing naked in front of a full length mirror. Her text read,

"I thought you might be missing me so I thought I would give you a picture of me as you know me! I want to thank you for a wonderful weekend! You opened me up to so many wonders that I could never repay you. You are a beautiful man. So, what are you doing next weekend?"

The last sentence caused me to laugh as I stared at Jan's picture. I had known the woman for a mere 48 hours and missed her more than any other person I have ever known. I sat and thought for a while and decided to all her:

'Hello'

'Hi Jan it's me'

'Miss me already? I miss you!'

'Yes, I miss you a lot, that's why I have called. I have a proposition for you, if you are interested.'

'I'm listening.'

'Would you consider moving in with me?'

'Really?!'

'Yes, really! You probably figured this out but if you haven't let me tell you...I'm very rich. I have lots of money. The two of us could do whatever we want. We can travel the world and have sex on every continent!'

'(laughing) Well, that does sound very appealing. What about my business?'

'You could appoint an employee to manage it for you or you could sell it to your employees. Whatever you want to do. I would suggest giving it to your employees.'

'Yeah, that's an idea. I would love to move in with you. I have never been so happy in my life as I was this weekend. And, it's not just the sex (which was fucking marvelous, by the way), it was the whole situation. I can't believe I'm going to say this after knowing you for only 48 hours, but I love you. I cried all of the way home I missed you so much! So, when I should I move in?'

'Why don't you pack some clothes and come over right now! I don't want to be away from you ever again. I love you too!'

'I'll be over in an hour!'

Kalavo
Kalavo
823 Followers