That's It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but do me a favor. Fuck me in earnest, fuck me hard, fuck me for your own pleasure, and cum inside me."

"But what about you?"

"You're so sweet. I'll be fine, I was on the verge earlier, and I'm sure your big cock will get me back their quickly. Besides, I suspect that feeling you cum inside my cunt will set me off."

Carol was again correct; she came a minute after George resumed fucking, and two more times after that. Finally, she felt George's body tense as he shoved his cock as deep as he could into her vagina. She worked the muscles of the wall of her vagina and milked his erection. George soon rewarded her as he arched his back, thrust his hip to hers, and twitched his erection as he filled her with his orgasm.

The twitch of his shaft combined with the spurt of his ejaculate onto her cervix, set her off in the most glorious orgasm she could remember ever having.

George feeling Carol's contractions and her body jerk as she was in the throes of her orgasm, ejaculated again. That scene repeated twice more, each one slightly less overpowering than the previous, but because of their post orgasmic sensitivities, just as exiting.

Sweating, exhausted, satisfied, and very sensitive George rolled onto his side pulling Carol onto hers while still facing her. He kissed her, tenderly at first and then passionately before telling her, "That was the most intense and satisfying sex I've ever enjoyed. Thank you."

Carol blushed and whispered, "I couldn't agree more, but it was truly my pleasure!"

* * * * *

George's first marriage ended within four months, as did his best friend's marriage. Two weeks after their divorces were final, George and Carol married. Their life together was all he had hoped.

Carol continued to satisfy George's every need. She was everything he thought he wanted in a woman. She was beautiful, intelligent, and obedient. She woke him every morning with coffee or Mimosa, made or ordered the best meals for dinner on work nights, and for weekends, she planned dinner for two at the best, most popular, restaurants in town.

When George mentioned he would like her to dress as she had in her den their first night together, Carol bought the most revealing clothing she could find and wore it whenever they went out together. When they went out drinking and dancing, she frequently obliged his desires by removing her clothing and revealing herself to him and the other men in the bars and clubs.

Yet, something was wrong. It took him ten years to figure out what it was. He eventually concluded that while he was growing, evolving, and changing, she was stagnant! They talked. She admitted she was afraid of change, and far worse, at least to George, she refused to change. He had to have change.

Two years and dozens of conversations later, they agreed to a divorce. The last time he saw Carol, two years after their divorce, she was still living in the house they'd shared for ten years and was working at her same old job. She was comfortable. She hadn't changed. They went out to dinner together and she dressed in a translucent, skin-tight, low-cut, cleavage revealing, backless dress—the first dress she bought after he asked her if she would wear more revealing clothing when they went out. Later, drinking and dancing at a nearby nightclub, she willingly and happily sucked him off in a corner of the dance floor. At her request, he spent the evening with her. It was as if nothing had changed, as if they had never divorced.

* * * * *

After his second divorce, George determined he needed to avoid women and marriage. His two marriages had been distractions to his work, had consumed too much of his time. He focused all his efforts on his work and it paid off. He quickly received a promotion. The new position lead to a job offer from a competitor, an offer with stock options. The new company was a big success, and George soon became a wealthy man. In a few years he was financial secure, in a position to retire and led any life he chose. What he chose, was the life of a beach bum.

He moved south, to Florida, to Key West where, he soon learned, the crazies go to go pro. He'd been there before and knew there weren't any great beaches, but he also knew that it was the perfect place to be a bum.

That was where he met Inez. She was the daughter of Cuban immigrant during Castro's take over. More importantly to George, she had the biggest, firmest breasts he'd every fondled. Oh, and she loved to show them, loved to have him fondle them as he suckled her permanently arouse nipples. The only things she loved more where fellatio and intercourse. George couldn't think of a single reason not to satisfy her desires.

They spent three wonderful years together. The worked on their tans, fucked on the little hidden beaches she knew about, sat naked on the rooftop bars and watched the sunsets, performed fellatio and cunnilingus on one another under the tables at most of the clubs on Duvall street, and wore only body paint as they walked Duvall street during Fantasy Feast.

Then George learned an important lesson. One he never wanted to learn.

One morning he felt ill and that afternoon he went to his doctor to find out what, if anything was wrong. The doctor examined him and had him take several tests before he decided George need to check into the hospital. The hospital conducted more tests. A week later, he was given the official diagnose. He had an incurable cancer. He had six weeks to live.

He signed all the necessary forms, mostly designed to establish the legality of his debt to the doctors, specialists, and hospitals, or to determine his ability and willingness to pay those debts. With the paperwork out of the way, several nurses took out of the hospitable in a wheelchair, and paramedics placed him in an ambulance. They drove him to Fort Lauderdale, put him another wheelchair, and two nurses wheeled him into a single room in what he later learned was a hospice.

* * * * *

None of that was his issue now. He was comfortable, his pain was controlled, they served him meals three times a day, and the food was adequate. The issue now was his recent realization. He finally understood how it worked. How the relationship between men and woman worked.

He buzzed the nurse and eventually, to his delight, his favorite nurse, the one with those fabulous breasts, arrived. Her breasts were so big that her white, starched uniform could not hide their sway as she walked into the room. They were so big, that her bras merely served as shelves. They couldn't contain her breasts and they barely keep them from sagging.

George admired her magnificent breasts as they pushed against her uniform, trying to pop the buttons so they could spill out of their confinement and display themselves to him, before he gathered his strength and announced, "I know what it is, what drives a man to love a woman."

The nurse already knew. She was fortunate enough to possess what drove men to love a woman. Moreover, she was willing to share it with them. In fact, she'd hoped to share it with George. She stepped beside his bed, smiled, and nodded for him to continue as she unbuttoned her starched blouse.

George started to explain how he originally, or more accurately, always believed that a man was attracted to a woman's bosom, the first place he received he nourishment, the place where he placed his head when he wished to be comforted. The first thing he wanted to fondle as teenager in the backseat of his father's car what at the drive-in theater with his girlfriend, the first thing he wanted to see in a game of strip poker, the reason Wet T-Shirt contests always made money, the reason so many men love to go to topless bars.

George suddenly realized what he loved even more, was the warmth of a wet, moist, accepting vagina wrapped around his pulsing, ejaculating erection. The fact that a woman was willing to let him put his manhood into her femininity, that she would let him spew his sperm into so it might impregnate and thus produce his progeny.

Then it struck him as if it were a lightning bolt. What he most wanted, what he most appreciated, what he most desired, was the love a woman shared with him.

Diane had done that, she'd let him fuck her anywhere and anytime he wished, she just wanted to enjoy men besides George, but she went to great lengths to show her love for him, by never letting anyone know what she was doing with other men, but always displaying her love for him. She was willing to do anything for him except the one thing he thought he wanted, to be faithful to him.

Carol had done that by being the sex object he'd always wanted. She would do anything for him except the one thing he thought he wanted her to do, to change with him.

And Inez? Well, he never expected nor thought she would love him. They just enjoyed themselves and had great times together. Perhaps they got along because they didn't pretend they loved one another. Perhaps they got along because they simply enjoyed being with each another. Perhaps, they got along because they hadn't had the time to find the flaws in each other.

The nurse, her huge breasts swinging in front of George's face, her nipples aroused with the expectation of having George again lustfully suckle them, asked George, "What did you say?"

George, opened his eyes, smiled, took a deep breath, and announced, "Its love—"

George died staring at what had always driven his desires, his libido, and his lust, but knowing his real desires and happiness had been lost because he hadn't appreciated the truth, the one thing that drove a man and a woman to spend their lives together.

12