That's My Girl

Story Info
A good slave gets rewarded.
760 words
3.42
14.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in the house, exhausted from yet another day of work, to find you kneeling by the door waiting for me. Scantily clad in your collar and lacy blue underwear, you look amazing.

Following the rules, I take off my uniform piece by piece until I'm just in my underwear and collar as well.

I kneel down next to you and kiss your neck "You've been good today, haven't you?" you know that you need to answer honestly, because that depends on how the rest of your night will be spent.

"Oh yes, Master," you whisper in my ear. "I've been perfect."

I stand up and hold my hand out to you. "That's my girl, now come with me," as you stand up, I give you the once-over, glancing at your round ass, perfect breasts, and finally resting my eyes between your legs hungrily.

I lead you to the bedroom, never taking my eyes off you. "Strip for me, Slave," I command, throwing the rest of my clothes onto the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed.

After walking over to me seductively, you start kissing my neck and chest, giving me goosebumps all over. Slipping off your bra, your tan nipples stare at me, but i restrain myself from biting them... At least for now. You slide off your panties and kick them across the floor and I finally get a glimpse at your naked body.

"Good girl. Now onto the bed," I say, pointing to the king-sized mattress as I stand up and watch you lay down, looking at me the entire time.

Crawling on top of you, I feel your searing hot skin underneath me, but the real fire is in between those legs. I start kissing your neck and running my hands up and down your body, feeling you move beneath my touch. I reach over and grab the chain off the nightstand and clip it to your collar while attaching it to the headboard in one swift movement.

"Please, Master..." you beg as you drag your nails across my back "I need your touch."

I tease you, kissing your hips, feeling them buck under me. Putting on the strap-on, I kiss your inner thighs.

"What is it you want, Slave?" I ask in a low whisper.

"I want to feel you... Inside me," you beg.

Proceeding to kiss and lick your torso, I rub your clit, feeling how wet you are. You're soaked and it just turns me on even more.

I can't wait any longer. So I kiss and lick my way to your neck, slowly sliding myself into your tight pussy, inch by inch.

"Yes, Master!" you moan into my ear as I penetrate you. Nipping at your neck, I move myself deeper into you as you drag your nails across my back.

Without warning, I thrust myself into you. "Oh, God!" you whimper and pull my hair, making me moan from pleasure.

"Do you like that, Slave?" I ask, grinding into you, rotating my hips.

"Yes," you whisper.

"What was that?" I say, pulling your hair.

"Yes...Master," you moan against my neck.

I flip you over so you're on all fours and slide myself into you, grabbing onto your hips for max momentum. I grab your hair and pull it, making you moan with every thrust.

"I'm g-gonna..." you scream "I'm gonna c-come, Master!" you start moving your hips against me and I start to feel that unmistakable tingling in my toes, moving up my legs.

"Come with me, Slave," I command, reaching around you and using my finger to play with your clit.

"Y-yes, Master," you respond, voice shaky.

I can't hold it in anymore. My moans grow louder and so do yours. In climax, I squeeze your hips and pull your hair even harder with each hand.

"Oh, Master!" you scream as your body convulses in time with mine.

"That's it come for me, Slave," I taunt as I move slower, my shudders making it hard to move. Your hips buck against me while you squeal and moan. "Oh, God" i murmur while my body vibrates and I kneel down to bite your shoulder, the vibrating strap-on finally bringing me to the brink.

Feeling you shake and shudder under my grip, I know that we're both finished and pull myself out of you, collapsing onto the bed, breathless.

You turn to me and snuggle up to my chest. "Thank you, Master," you say, kissing every inch of my body as I slowly drift off to sleep.