That's the BIG Cock I Need

Story Info
It's attached to her brother in law.
1.3k words
3.75
392.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew walked into the room with a confident swagger; he was drunk and high but still composed. He was a sexy man, one with all the things that made Mandy's pussy moist like those large, broad shoulders & barrel chest. Andrew had strong muscular thighs and arms covered in tattoos that indicated a wayward lifestyle. Mandy's eyes often drifted to Andrews groin, the sizably bulge often visible through his shorts.

Andrew was engaged to Anne; and Mandy was engaged to Dale - Anne's brother. They had met for the first time at a family gathering at the local Sizzler restaurant and they had both noticed chemistry between them, an undeniable attraction that was forbidden. Mandy was very stoned that day and had fought hard not to be too obvious with her lusting. Her partner had been suspicious though and had quizzed her afterwards, a little paranoid at the new guy on the scene. Mandy promised that there was no attraction, and had satisfied her man that evening to seal the deal. Dale was a thin man, with little bulk but lots of brains, with an average sized penis. She loved Dale and could not imagine a better partner, but she was a cock slut through and through and often yearned for a larger cock than Dale provided. She had suspicious thoughts about the package that Andrew held, because she was privy to Anne's big cock tastes.

They had all been relaxing that day with a few too many bourbons, some cones and a shot of smack that saw them all being uninhibited. Dale and Anne were discussing current family affairs and had left Andrew and Mandy alone on the deck. The family politics bored them and they had a mutual distain for their partner's parents.

"It's great to have some decent company; I've been very frustrated lately..." Andrew remarked.

"Yeah, I could tell that you have been on edge lately, is everything OK?" Mandy replied.

Andrew took a healthy swig of his drink and shot Mandy a sly look.

"Well there's nothing 'wrong' but our life has been lacking a little in the fun department lately." Andrew stated. "We don't get to have as much adult fun as I want since the new job she took."

"Well at least you can relax here, there's a guarantee of that! I like hanging with you..." Mandy answered, trailing off not sure what else to say.

"I love it too, besides being a good sort you're not hard on the eye Mandy." Andrew cautiously said, "Dale sure is lucky to be able to satisfy you..."

Mandy was a little shocked and a little intrigued. She felt adventurous, her pussy was suddenly warm.

"Well he's a great partner, but I wouldn't say that I don't think about other guys..." Mandy said as she seductively looked over the top of her glass at Andrew.

Andrew had a raging hard-on in his shorts now. He felt very conflicted; she seemed to be flirting but if she wasn't the results could be disastrous.

"I used to be a slut, but those days are over..." Mandy teased.

"No, you're not a slut" Andrew quickly said, "It's healthy to have several partners."

"Yeah well, I had a lot. And it's difficult to change to just one average cock." Mandy whined, her eyes boring into Andrews.

Andrew had made up his mind now. If there was one thing he wasn't average in, it was his cock. It was a thick 10" rod with a cut foreskin and veins running all over it down to his big round balls. Anne was a loose goose, and she barely appreciated its size. Andrew liked to hurt his girls and he was sure that Mandy would have a tight snatch that he could stretch.

"Why don't we go downstairs and you can show me the area you are thinking of setting up as a 'grow chamber'" Andrew said, planning to taste Mandy's mouth as soon as they were safe.

"Hmmm, yeah good idea. The other two are going to be ages anyway..." Mandy answered, her mind reeling at the prospect of draining Andrews meat.

They had barely moved down the stairs into the dimly lit basement when Andrews hand found Mandy's tight ass, encased in her black jeans. Mandy's breathe escaped her lips as she spun to face him, her lips parting and gladly accepting his thick wet tongue. His hands were busy and pulled her into the huge mound that had appeared in his shorts. It felt like salami and pressed ominously into her sternum.

Andrew grunted and lifted her onto a table that was used for gardening. He continued to kiss her strongly as he undid his shorts and released his throbbing organ. Mandy's small hands grasped at the thick shaft, her panic rising as she realized she couldn't close her hand around it! As she stroked it gently, she was amazed at its length - at least twice the size of Dale!

Andrew roughly squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as she began to really excite him with her soft hands. Her jeans were difficult to unfasten so he let her remove them as he shed his shorts.

"Be gentle, you're very large..." Mandy whimpered as she prepared for the entry of this obscene cock.

Andrew grunted and filled her mouth with his tongue in response.

"Gentle?" he thought. "I'll show this slut gentle..."

The swollen, purple head bumped against her outer lips as he mounted her. The pressure was intense and Mandy knew that it was going to be painful. She was in no position to stop it though and tried desperately to relax her pussy muscles.

The fat cock head slid suddenly into her tunnel, and she experienced a blinding pain as Andrew savagely thrust over half the length straight up her. She was stretched beyond belief and her pussy was sucked in and out as he began to punish her little cunt. Mandy bit hard into his muscled shoulder as he pushed his steel-like penis deep into her, re-arranging her internal organs without care. He felt like a mountain of muscle and power that had dominated her and would use her as he saw fit.

Andrew felt the vice-like grip of Mandy's pussy as he steamed deep into her. He loved to hurt his girls, his big cock damaging them. They never felt the same and although he was rough, they often returned for more. Mandy was whimpering in shock as he pounded his fat cock-head into the back of her pussy, he would make her so sore that she would never forget this fuck. He flexed his thickness to cause a ripple of pain, Mandy cried out in the flash of an intense orgasm and he slowed to let her recover.

With an audible 'plop' he removed his massive cock from her flooded fuck-hole and began to roughly finger her. His mouth breathing hard onto her face, he said "Down on your knees, Mandy"

Mandy scrambled off the table and knelt on the cold, hard concrete floor face to face with his long, thick angry cock. Her hand slid quickly down the length of his shaft and ended up on his massive tight balls. She massaged his testicles with the fluid she had accumulated on her hand from his cock and opened her mouth really wide. The smell of her pussy was strong as she fed the beast into her warm mouth, but his plum like head tasted good.

Andrew gripped her head and began to roughly fuck her mouth, bashing against her throat and making her gag repeatedly. His orgasm built quickly as he saw her wide eyes filled with submission and fear. His balls swelled and shot an obscene amount of hot cum into her mouth. Like a good girl she swallowed it all and gently lapped at his twitching cock as he let the feeling wash over him.

Mandy stood and pulled her jeans back up, a trail of blood tracing down her inner thigh caught her eye. She buttoned them up and wiped the last glob of spit from her chin as she heard voices from upstairs.

"Get dressed, or we'll be history darl!" Mandy hissed at Andrew.

Andrew grabbed her chin and licked her mouth, sure that this was the start of something good.