That's the Breaks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

"WHAT! YOU DID WHAT?" She looked down at her shirt and saw both nipples were hard, but the left one directly above my hand was trying to bore a hole right through her bra and blouse. "Rick, I'm your mother! You shouldn't have done that to me!"

"But I thought I should do something to you, since you were...well, you know!" She didn't speak right away so I pressed onward, "And look, your body certainly liked what my fingers were doing! You must have really great tits with nipples like those!"

"RICK! Stop talking like that!" She stood up and started to leave the room before realizing she had to finish helping me. As she dried my body, my cock continued...with my help...to throb and bounce before her eyes. She couldn't stop staring at my shaft! Once she had finished drying me off and getting my shorts pulled up she was anxious to get out of the bathroom. The word 'flustered' doesn't even come close to how much she was affected by what had happened.

I found her sitting in the kitchen at the table, fidgeting while her hands toyed with her water glass. After grabbing a Coke I sat across from her and – thank god for straws – took a sip before saying "Thanks for the bath mom. I really feel much better, now!"

"Yeah, I suppose YOU do!" she sarcastically replied. She seemed in a defensive mood and I didn't want to have that so I grabbed my soda and headed to the family room.

Just before I exited the kitchen I turned and said, "Oh mom, when you swallowed my cum, that really did nothing to help clean up the rest of the rope that goes across your cheek and up into your hair!" I disappeared from her view as she gasped in shock and I heard her quickly get up and go to the bathroom. Seconds later she said she was going to take a shower. I sat there dozing off wondering if my comments would work to my advantage, or if I had just screwed up.

The next thing I knew was mom was shaking my right leg and softly saying, "Rick, wake up honey." I decided to pretend to be in a deep sleep as she continued to shake my leg and call out to me in her still soft voice. Her hand on my leg slowly slipped up my leg and soon was pressing against my hardening cock!

She stopped trying to get me to wake up. Instead her hand wrapped around my cock and she stroked me through my shorts several times. It took all my efforts not to cry out when she took her hand from my cock before slipping it inside my shorts leg and grabbed my bare cock again. Mom let out a soft moan as she resumed stroking my rock hard cock. I started to think she was going to stroke me to another orgasm but suddenly she pulled her hand back and sat back from me. Under her breath she softly said, "Good god, Heather, get a grip on yourself! That's your son's cock! I know it's been years but this is not right!"

Before I could fake waking up my mom hurried from the room and I dozed off again. Much later mom woke me by shaking my shoulder and told me our early supper was ready. My cock had shrunk back to its flaccid state by then. After she helped me eat I told her I needed to go to the bathroom and she hesitantly followed me. At the first touch of her hand on my cock it began swelling again. I smelled her hair before my nose as she bent down and said, "Ooo mom, your hair smells so good since your shower!"

Instantly her hand gripped my shaft more intensely as her face turned to me, our lips nearly touching. She stammered before finally getting out "Um, thank you Rick, I'm glad you like it." Then she turned back to aiming my now rock hard cock towards the bowl. Once I was finished she used some toilet paper to dab away any stray drops from my tip before she tried to get my shaft back into my shorts. "My god, is your cock hard all the time?" she loudly said in desperation.

"Well, it is when a beautiful lady strokes it like that," I told her. When her hand froze on me I said, "Oh mom, please don't stop! It was feeling so good...oh god yes," and her hand resumed jerking my shaft.

"Turn around," she ordered and I obeyed her, turning until my shaft pointed straight at her face. Wrapping both hands around my cock she looked up into my eyes as her hands resumed working my shaft. After a few minutes mom said, "Rick, you can never tell anyone about this! NEVER! I think this is much too dry!" Then she leaned in and sucked my cock all the way to my root, deep throating me in one steady motion!

"OH MOM!" I cried out as she pulled back nearly all the way before deep throating me again. I couldn't believe that my prim and proper mother was sucking my cock like a $1000 an hour hooker! If she could suck cock this good after years without one, just how good would she be at it after a few weeks practice? In spite of all the cumming I had been doing over the past few days, her talented tongue, throat muscles and extreme suction ability soon had me pumping my hips into her face as she devoured me.

It had been between five and seven minutes from the time mom first took my cock into her mouth until I new my eruption was eminent. "Oh mom...oh god mom! Oh shit I'm going to cum!" I groaned as I tried in vain to grab her head.

Mom looked into my eyes again and said around my cock, "Do it, Rick, do it! Cum in my mouth, Rick! Oh god I want to taste you cumming in my mouth!" That was all it took as my shaft erupted and my spunk blasted down her throat straight into her stomach! She massaged my shaft with her throat muscles and I gave her two more huge blasts of cum before she pulled back and took the last remaining four or five shots into her mouth. I couldn't believe how much cum my mother sucked out of my balls!

All the while I was pumping her mouth full I was moaning and groaning intensely while speech was impossible! After my cock stopped throbbing and spurting mom's actions slowed way down, but she just wouldn't stop sucking me. Finally I could speak as I said weakly, "Oh hell, mom that was just incredible! I can't believe you...you swallowed my entire load!" (Shit, I nearly mentioned that grandma swallowed it all just like mom did!) "My girlfriends have never done that!" I said as I recovered my senses and covered my near oops.

She paused in her slurping and said, "I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I did too!" Then she returned to sucking my slightly wilted cock.

"You did too?" I said in shock. "What do you mean by that, mom? You enjoyed sucking my cock?!"

"Oh honey, more than you could know!" Then she swallowed my shaft and quickly brought me back to full hardness as she once again worked her three-fold magic on my cock. All of mom's repressed sexual urges must have been set free and she frantically worked my cock in search of another huge load of my hot cum! It took her about fifteen minutes but she finally received her reward as I groaned in extreme joy while my cock throbbed incessantly as once more I pumped my mom's mouth full of my seed. She again swallowed it all, somehow not loosing even the slightest drop of my white cream.

Mom continued working her tongue and lips along my shaft as it twitched and spasmed in the last reflexes of my climax. The phone rang and mom let me slip from her mouth saying, "Damn!" She didn't move and it finally stopped ringing so she swallowed my softening cock once more, her tongue slurping and stroking me everywhere!

Again the phone rang and this time she let me slip from her mouth saying "I'll get back to you two in a few moments!" Then she rose to her feet as she kissed my cock head and then my lips before heading to the nearest phone.

Although I could not understand what she was saying, her tone told me she was far from happy. After several moments I heard her hang up the phone with a loud BANG as she shouted "SHIT! GOD FUCKING DAMN! SHIT!"

Then her head peeked around the corner and said, "I'm so sorry, Rick, but I have got to pack and fly to fucking god damned Houston!"

"When?" I asked hoping for another round of incredible blowjobs.

"NOW!" her dejected face yelled! "But when I return, we are going to do this again and again! But in my bed, my knees are killing me!" Again she kissed me and then dashed back to her bedroom to pack her suitcase again. Hey, at least I knew she was looking forward to sucking my cock again!

Just a few minutes later she flew into the bathroom and said, "Shit, I'm sorry that I forgot to pull your shorts up! Hey, did you mean it when you said I was beautiful?" I nodded in the affirmative and she patted my cock gently as she said, "Thank you honey, you're not so bad, yourself!" I followed her downstairs as she was checking to make sure she had everything she needed. Once she was satisfied that she was ready, she said, "Your sister will be here in about 30 minutes. She'll stay until Monday morning when your grandma will spend the day with you. If I can't get back by next weekend, your sister will spend it here with you. God damn fucking Houston! That office sucks! Well, I'm sorry honey but I've just got to go!"

Mom gave me a long un-motherly kiss before dashing out the door, leaving me to think of what might have been. But hey, when she comes back she may even want more than just sucking my cock. Then I thought about my sister and I wondered just how far we might take things over the next day and a half.

To be continued, if you want me to....

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers