That's the Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time Melissa was blowing me she locked eyes with me. Her soft, luscious mouth enveloped my cock, and gradually she took more and more of it in until I felt it begin to enter her throat and she took the entire length in her warm and loving mouth.

She began to hum, and the vibrations were a heavenly sensation around my cock. No woman had ever done that to me before, not that there had been that many, actually.

"I'm going to cum," I said, and as our eyes were still locked, she winked up at me and sucked harder with her mouth. I blew a gusher into her mouth and she swallowed frantically to keep up, and nothing escaped.

My cock began to wilt, and she stood up smiling, then went for her glass of port and took a sip. "Something sweet after something salty. Nice," she said.

Melissa seemed relaxed being nude in front of me, something I enjoyed. She lay down on her back on the double bed, her arms outstretched above her head, which made her boobs rise up on her chest, emphasizing their allure, which for me was already considerable. She held her legs tightly together.

I put some music on the radio and lay down next to her on the bed. I was all blissed out, but I began to run my hand over her soft and perfect skin. My hand drifted to her tightly closed legs, and my finger began to play at the point where they came together to join her torso.

I wormed my finger between her legs and kept worming it around until her legs parted, ever so slightly. I smiled; when a woman does that it invariably means surrender. Sure enough, I got my finger farther down and gently pushed her legs apart just enough so that my finger could enter her snatch. It was already wet and inviting.

I stuck my finger in and moved it around, then I began to pump it in and out and Melissa gasped softly. I added a finger and continued pumping, and then I tried three fingers. I was rewarded with a soft moan.

As I pleasured her with my fingers I climbed on her and kissed her. She kissed back lovingly, and I gradually slid down her body kissing everything on my way south, lingering of course to enjoy her soft and beautifully squishy boobs.

Finally my kisses reached her cunt, and I removed my fingers and lapped at her labia. Then I licked up and down and even inserted my tongue, and pleasured her in general with my tongue to the point where she had an impressive orgasm, complete with her body shaking while she emitted a sweet little moan.

By this point I was hard again and I slid up her body to where my cock was poised at her entrance. "Do we need protection?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"Well, I don't want to make you pregnant," I said.

She quickly sat up, moving away from me and closing her legs. "You don't?" she said with clear disappointment. "Why not? Don't you love me?"

"Yes, Melissa, I think I do. I just assumed..."

"Well think again, Richard. I guess we're done here. You don't understand me at all," and with that she got up from the bed and began to put her dress back on.

I grabbed the dress away from her and said, "Come here, woman," and threw her onto the bed. I roughly pushed apart her legs, climbed on top of her, and violently thrust my cock into her cunt, immediately pumping in and out furiously.

"That's the spirit, Richard," she gasped as she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in deeper as I fucked her with an angry need. Her fingernails clawed at my back and she raised her voice loud, a voice I had never before heard, saying, "Fuck me hard, you bastard. Fuck me like you mean it. I know you need to. Let me have it you bastard. Give it to your bitch!"

I never expected any of this, but I fucked her as if my life depended on it, plowing into her as hard as I could, and with every thrust she screamed out a moan. Then she began to collapse as she came during the fuck, and began saying, "Oh my God, oh my God yes, oh Mary, sweet mother of Jesus, yes. Do me. Do me lover. Fuck me for all you're worth."

I suddenly stopped, my cock buried deep inside her, and then it contracted violently, squirting my sperm laden cum deep inside her womb. This repeated three times, each time sending shock waves of pleasure through my body.

"That's the spirit, my Richard, my lover," Melissa said with love in her voice.

Suddenly, my always self-assured heartthrob Melissa became a quivering mass of insecurity.

"Do you love me, Richard? Or did you just want to lay me? Will you still love me now that you've had me, sampled all I have to offer you, and violated my body in the most intimate way?"

I was so surprised I just looked at her, my cock slowly softening from somewhere deep inside her. "Will you?" she repeated.

"Will you marry me, Melissa?" I said, clearly answering her question.

Melissa burst into tears. "No," she said. "I love you with all my heart and with all my soul, but I can't marry you, Richard." She began to sob to the point where her whole body was shaking.

"Why not?" I asked, trying to hide the hurt of rejection I felt that was crushing my spirit.

Melissa was crying too hard to answer, I just held her and stayed silent. I stroked her hair, trying to calm her. I wanted to play with her boobs, but this was totally not the moment for anything like that.

"Because he would kill me, of course. And for sure he would kill you, too. Jesus, Richard, haven't you figured that out yet?"

"How many guns does he have?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe 20? Maybe 30? It does not matter; he needs only one. I hate guns," she replied.

"You don't need to tell me anything more." Our whole dating history, all the mystery, was apparent.

Being stupid sometimes, however, I asked, "How long have you been married to him?"

She wiped away her tears and looked at me with the contempt a teacher might have for a student who had just asked the most idiotic question imaginable. "Why would I ever have married such a man? Why would I marry the devil? What do you take me for, Richard? What, Richard? Why don't you respect me?" She was alternating yelling at me and sobbing.

I called room service and ordered a Scotch whiskey for me, and an entire bottle of 20-year-old port wine for Melissa. We silently sat. When room service came Melissa answered the door nude, went for her purse, gave the waiter a $10 tip while he gawked at her gorgeous, naked body, and then she closed the door. She handed me my whiskey and poured herself a large glass of port.

We sat quietly for a while drinking our drinks, never speaking, me with a thousand questions, but I was not stupid enough to ask any of them just then. After her second glass of port, and while I was kissing her neck, she gently began to play with my soft cock which became erect and hard in less than 30 seconds.

Melissa smiled at me. She lay down on her back, her hands over her head, and said, "Tie me up, lover, and then take me like you mean it."

I took the sashes from the bathrobes the hotel provided and tied her hands to the bed board. I used the radio's cord to tie her right foot to the footboard, and my necktie to tie her left foot to the footboard, so that she was spread eagle. I took out my hanky but it was too small, so I got a washcloth from the bathroom and I stuffed it in her mouth. God, she looked good naked, spread eagle, and tied up like that.

I walked around the bed, looking at every angle. She began to shiver a little from anxiety, as I took my time. Then I got my belt. Her eyes got wide, but she did not try to protest. Of course, she was gagged, but she could have shaken her head, or tried to yell 'no' through the gag. She did nothing.

I whipped her with my belt. I only whipped her across the stomach five times, but she got red welts. I checked her cunt with a finger and it was soaking wet. I muttered to myself, "That's the spirit, Richard," and she shook her head vigorously, smiling through the gag.

Then I got on top of her and shoved my cock into her. Her cunt was wet, warm and inviting. I had never before been inside a woman where the sensation was so intense. She grabbed my dick with her vaginal muscles, and she moaned as I entered her.

I knew she needed it that way, so I fucked her violently, slapping her as I did her. She responded violently in kind: she pusher her stomach up at me as strongly as she could, and she squirmed and strained at her bonds as much as they would allow. All the time she was making sounds of extraordinary pleasure.

It was the roughest fuck I had ever given anyone. She came at least once during the fuck, and maybe twice. When she came I felt little warm gushes with my cock, even as I was pumping it violently into her. After I exploded inside her and rested lying on her stomach, I removed the gag.

"Oh God, Richard, I needed that. I needed it so bad. I have needed you all my life. I can't believe I've found you. Tell your tied and bound lover that you will never leave her. I want to be your bitch forever. Tell me. Tell me now. Tell me, Richard."

"I will never leave you Melissa. I am hopelessly in love with you," I said, wondering how I could be with her for the rest of my life if I were only to see her on Saturdays, never to take her home, and never to know where she lives.

"That's what Father Michael at St. Joseph's said when I told him about you," she said. "He knew you were a good man. I knew it too, but it was nice to have it confirmed."

"I know what you're thinking, Richard. But my problems will end. They will be gone soon. Have patience and believe in me, please. I beg you. Then maybe, if you still want to marry someone as strange as am I, we can marry." Melissa said, while still bound, naked and spread eagle to the bed.

She seemed happy like that, so I made no move to release her. I saw some of my cum oozing out of her cunt.

***************

I don't know what Melissa did. I don't think she killed him, although maybe she did. Arsenic in his food would have worked. Or maybe he was in the military and got shipped out to some war zone, and got killed there. Or maybe he had cancer and was living on borrowed time. Or maybe he never existed and was simply a hallucination, or a convenient artificial construct?

I did not know, and it looked as if Melissa was never going to tell me.

One day she simply told me she was moving in with me. She apparently already knew where I lived; I never learned how she knew, but then my life was not mysterious. The next day a truck came and delivered all her stuff to my apartment. Mostly all she had was clothes and shoes. But she had a lot of clothes, and as for shoes, she gave Imelda Marcos a run for the money.

We had a wild sex life, to say the least. She was submissive, and into bondage. I forced her to wear daring clothes and show parts of her body in public, and afterwards we would have passionate sex.

One time we were walking near Washington Square Park in New York, and she was without underwear as per my instructions. You were never alone in that park, but when few people were around I decided to stroke her ass. Doing so, I lifted her skirt, showing off her ass to anyone behind us.

One man came up to us and said, "That's one hell of an ass your woman has. Mind if I take a turn?"

I looked at Melissa, and said, "Do it for me, slut," and she nodded.

The man took her in his arms and kissed her, while reaching behind her and lifting her skirt, exposing her ass again, and stroking it. Then he reached down with his long arms and stuck a finger in her cunt, and my little slut wife moaned. He slid his finger in and out, picking up the pace, and Melissa softly moaned, "Oh my God."

She shuddered as she came. He took his cock out and was going to fuck her when she pulled away. "Not that, my friend," I said, "Fun time is over," and we headed back home.

Back at home, I tied her up on her stomach and I took her in the ass. It was not her first time having sex that way; not by a long shot. She did not really enjoy it, but I did, and she was a submissive, so there you are.

I kept the blinds up in our New York apartment, and on Tuesdays she could not wear clothes in the apartment. So Tuesday evenings our neighbors got visual treats of her naked body. That turned her on, too.

I asked her if she wanted to be the prize in a poker game with my buddies and me. She was not into that at all, so it never happened. I was kind of glad. I'm a generous guy, but I did not want to share Melissa.

What did happen, though, is that I had a poker game, and Melissa hosted it, bringing us all drinks. She wore no bra and no panties. What she wore was a skimpy 'wife beater' tee shirt, essentially revealing her entire boobs if one looked at the right angle, especially if she leaned forward, which she did a lot. She completed the outfit with a mini skirt that was too short and too small.

The upshot was that as the evening wore on and we all got drunk, my poker buddies began to take liberties with Melissa, feeling her up and even sticking fingers in her cunt at one point. She never spoke, but she gave silent consent by not protesting. She let them do whatever they wanted to her.

One guy Mitch unzipped her mini skirt, and then he pulled it off her, rendering her naked below the waist. He fingered her in front of everyone and she moaned softly in response. Mitch also removed her tee shirt, and she was naked in front of all of us.

Mitch and two other of the men picked her up and took her to the bedroom. We tied her naked and spread eagle to the bed. During all of this, she never said a word, nor did she protest in any way.

She announced there would be no fucking, but when the first man got on the bed and went down on her very exposed and wide open cunt, she did not utter even a peep of protest. Two more men went down on her with her tied up like that, and she had two huge orgasms.

I knew she was ready, even desperate, to get fucked, but she adamantly refused. We took her to a chair and tied her to it, sitting up, and she ended up compromising and giving each of the men a blowjob.

Absolutely no fucking, she told them repeatedly. But then Mitch took the lead again, and unclamping her restraints, he flipped her onto her stomach, tying her up spread eagle again. He asked me for lube, and he greased up her asshole, and then without even a whimper of protest he took her in the ass.

As he fucked her in the ass, he began to play with her cunt with his hands, fingering her and finally massaging her clit. Then she began to moan, and she let her body respond.

After her ass fuck, Mitch untied her, and she was still a quivering mess, but she managed to give the rest of the men a blowjob each. She did not swallow, so her face and boobs were covered with their cum when she had blown them all.

They all left happily after their blowjobs, and once they were gone I left Melissa tied up again spread eagle on the bed. With her like that I fucked her brutally. I rested, and I fucked her brutally again. She loved it.

She told me she had done anal often with the friends of the man who terrorized her before (and during) her time with me. She was like a whore in that she was forced to service whomever he brought home; just no money was involved. But she never let any of these men fuck her in her cunt. Her cunt was always off limits to all of those bastards.

We lived a happy life, and eventually the inevitable happened. Melissa got pregnant and gave birth to our first child: a baby girl. A few weeks before she gave birth, she told me the man who had been terrorizing her was now dead. He had been in the CIA and was an 'adviser' in Syria, where someone had slit his throat.

She named our baby after him. To her he had been the devil incarnate. So she named our baby 'Mara,' since Mara is a demon in Buddhism who personifies evil. Mara also means bitter in Hebrew, and Melissa was definitely bitter with regards to this evil man whose name I never actually learned.

Why she named the baby after him I did not understand. It turns out I am only the second man ever to have sex with her. He was the first, and he raped Melissa when she was only 18. He was the first man to possess her sexually. He used her sexually submissive nature to dominate and to control her, to terrorize her, and to rape her repeatedly at will for seven long and horrible years.

She was a submissive, and that in part is why upon his orders she let his friends ass fuck her, and she let her tyrant man force her to blow them. But one line she would not cross: Nobody else ever got to fuck her cunt.

Everything else she was forced to do, and she did it all a lot, apparently. She hated him and wanted to kill him. She thought about it many times, but murder is not in her nature.

He had a low sperm count which is why he never made her pregnant.

Nobody knew who had slit this guy's throat over the sea in Syria. I said, "Maybe it was a kind of 'friendly fire?'"

Melissa smiled her mischievous smile and she said, "That's the spirit, Richard." I knew then that she knew who had killed him. I also knew she would take that secret to the grave.

My guess is that one of his 'friends' whom she had serviced ended up falling for her. It's easy to do. And maybe he contributed in some way to this bastard's demise, and then somehow let her know. But that's just a guess; in fact, I do not know. I suppose I'll never know. Who cares, really?

Maybe naming our baby Mara was her way of atoning for her role, however minor, in helping to kill the bastard, if in fact she did.

Of course I never suggested that possibility to her. I just imagined her voice in my head saying, had I done so, "That's the spirit, Richard."

**********

Note to my readers: If you liked this story, please consider reading and voting for my entry into the 2016 Winter Holiday Contest, Jane & Julie Go Home for Christmas. Thank you.

12