That's The Way It Is

Story Info
She is a nympho.
7.2k words
4.06
97.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

This story relates what happened to a married couple, deeply in love, who came from entirely different sexual life styles. If you are looking for a lot of explicit sex, go to another story.

* * * * * *

"I'm sorry honey, but that's the way it is."

Mel had just finished a conversation with his wife Susan. He knew the conversation was coming for weeks, no, months now. That's how she had just ended the conversation and followed with, We've got to go or we'll be late." as she rushed out the door, to meet their friends at their condo. He knew she was about to cry but he couldn't help it. He had dreaded it and now that it was here, he found himself feeling just as he knew he would, EMPTY. He shrugged grabbed his keys and followed her out the door.

Really, nothing had changed. He knew what he was doing when he married her almost two and a half years ago. He knew then that sex was a very big and very important part of her life. He had hoped that he could satisfy her and overcome her obsession with sex. Now he knew he couldn't, or at least he hadn't. Now he was on the way to a party he really didn't want to go to, in fact, he had been dreading it ever since he knew they were going.

As he got into the car he couldn't help but notice again what a beautiful wife he had and how radiant and absolutely sexy she looked as she snapped her seat belt into place, amplifying her cleavage. As he drove, his mind raced back to the first time they met and then to the wonderful years they had experienced – until now.

Susan admired her wonderful husband sitting next to her and was anticipating the party. But pangs of conscience and concern were bothering her as they drove. She was praying that Mel would be able to drop his puritan ways and be able to really enjoy the party as she knew she was going to.

They had originally met at the wedding of Jack and Jackie, the couple hosting the party tonight. She had been Jackie's maid of honor and Mel had been Jack's best man. Jack and Jackie moved away shortly after their marriage and had just moved back about a month ago. They hadn't seen each other since they came to town for their own wedding in a role reversal. Jack had been best man and Jackie was the maid of honor.

For twenty months everything had been all roses. Mel had a good job and Susan enjoyed being the pampered housewife. However, seven months ago Mel had received a substantial promotion and was having to spend more time with his work. He was not out of town much but he often came home completely beat out from that day's routine. Told from Susan's perspective, their sex life had taken a heavy hit.

As time progressed, Susan had become frustrated and it showed up in the form of outbursts for no reason at all. Mel was not stupid and knew things had to change. In their discussions he was aware that Susan was not getting the sexual gratification she needed and poor Mel, try as he might just didn't have the energy to deliver at the rate he had for the first two years.

They would have their little tiffs and then things would settle down for a while. Lately though, the span between tiffs was never more than for a week. But on top of this, Mel had called Susan down on several occasions at club parties. Susan was drinking more than normal and Mel felt she was letting things go too far with her dance partners, and in truth he was right. Some of the men were taking too much liberty and Susan was doing little, if anything, to stop them. At home strong words were used that fell outside the boundaries of what one would call a tiff.

From Mel's point of view, everything crashed a week ago. From Susan's point of view, fresh life was being brought in. On Saturday night they had gone to diner with Jack and Jackie. During the dinner Jackie had invited them to a party (tonight).

On the surface, that was great. It would be fun to be with them again. Things went quiet a little later when Jack very delicately made it known that he and Jackie had become swingers and that this would be a swinger party.

Mel, after containing his shock, began to try to weasel their way out of going. Susan, on the other hand exclaimed, "Oh that sounds so naughty and exciting. We'll be happy to attend, won't we Mel?"

Mel was left without anything to say that wouldn't have been rude or have started a fight. He finally conceded, "We'll talk about it." What he didn't know was that Susan already knew the situation. She had had several talks with Jackie on the phone since they came back to town. Truthfully, Mel had been set up with this dinner.

When they got in the car to go home, Mel fired both barrels. He had Susan slightly frightened with his demeanor. "What in the hell do you think you are doing agreeing to go to a swingers party without our having a chance to talk about it? Are you telling me that you want to go and get fucked by someone attending the party?"

His use of the word 'fucked' really scared her. Mel had never used foul language around her, let alone the "F" word. She was jolted and began to cry as she realized what she had done to him. "Please honey, not now. Let's wait until we get home and then we can calmly talk about the party. I'm sorry. I love you, I really do.

Mel was boiling mad by now but he agreed to wait. But, he noted, and it bothered him, that she had not responded to his question about getting fucked.

At home she excused herself to make some coffee. She needed time to think how she was going to present her thoughts to him. She was kicking herself for not having prepared her story long ago, knowing about the sexual orientation of their friends and knowing that when the time came, Mel wasn't going to just jump right in.

Once she returned with their coffee and sat, Mel in a rational, but serious tone asked, "Honey, will you tell me what's going on? Are you looking at this party as an opportunity to make up for some of what I haven't been able to give you recently?"

With that, she broke into tears. After she had composed herself she tried to look Mel in the eye, but couldn't. Until his outburst in the car she had hoped that he might be sympathetic with what she had to tell him and that they could find a happy solution. Now she knew there wasn't likely to be an easy or happy solution and she knew that what she was going to tell him was going to hurt him. Tears began to trickle again.

"Sweetheart, I love you more than anything in the world and I never want to hurt you. But I need to tell you some things and I can't help but know that it is going to hurt."

"Honey, I'm sorry that I blew up in the car, but..."

She interrupted. "Sweetheart please let me say what I have to say. It's going to be hard so please don't interrupt me. I'm afraid if I can't go right through it, I'll never tell you what I need to tell you.

"You knew before we were married that I had been very active socially and sexually. I believe I even told you that I considered myself a nymphomaniac. Right?"

"Yes"

"Sweetheart, I have to confess that I haven't changed. Until your promotion you did a fantastic job of keeping me satisfied. But recently I have bouts with growing horns and your love and my masturbating are not meeting my needs. I have to be honest and tell you that I need more sex. I have had to fight some terrible urges to give in to some of the men who have hit on me. (Flood of tears) Oh, sweet I don't want to be unfaithful and it scares me to death that some time I will give in. I don't want that to happen." (Uncontrolled weeping)

Mel went to her and taking her in his arms, "Honey, I'll do whatever you want. I love you. I know the job has taken a lot of my time, but it should get better."

"Mel, you don't understand. I need sex, and I need lots of it. Not only that, but I miss the variety I used to have. Looking back at it, I wish I had never agreed to marry you, or anyone for that matter. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the strong sexual urges and then dealing with feelings of being unfaithful. We could have lived together and I could take care of my needs as necessary."

(Another outburst of tears) "Oh why am I doing this? I'm just making us both miserable. Let me just spit it out. Honey, I need more sex than you are able to provide. You have been wonderful these first months of our marriage. But the truth is that you will not be able to keep up with my needs no matter how much time you give me. Not only do I need more, but I need different sex.

I can't tell you how much I love you and how much I appreciate all that you try to do. But I have known since before your promotion that we were going to have to find more sex. I contemplated getting someone to join us in bed. But I knew you wouldn't go for that. To be truthful I have torn myself up trying to find a solution.

Before Jack and Jackie returned and I found out that they were now swingers, I was seriously contemplating asking you for a divorce."

(Through the tears) "Sweetheart, I love you more than anything in the world and the last thing I want to do is cheat. As time goes on I know deep inside that I will cheat in order to handle my sexual desires. It's not a matter of love, it's strictly sex that I need."

(Gathering herself) "I was hoping my prayer had been answered with the possibility of us both having different experiences as swingers. I know now from you reaction that that is not your idea of proper marital conduct. Just the same, I had hoped."

"So, I'm laying my cards on the table. I see three possible scenarios. We go to the party and join the swingers. I know it would fulfill my needs and I'm sure you would be very happy with some variety. It doesn't do anything to our love but it expands our sexual horizons. We could get a divorce. You go your way and I would go mine. God it hurts deep inside to think that way. I love you so much. I don't want to be without you. Lastly, we could do nothing, just proceed on as we have. This by far the most painful to contemplate. I know that sometime I would give in and cheat. Once that happened I would likely cheat again, and then we would end up with a divorce. This last option I like the least. There would be tons of hurt to have to handle. I love you too much for that. I know that when I reached the point that cheating seemed inevitable, I would ask for a divorce."

"There, I've said it. It hurts worse than I ever imagined it could. Oh. Honey, I'm in such a mess and I'm so frightened. Please agree to at least try the party once. I really know you will enjoy yourself."

Mel really didn't have much of an option. It was go to the party or start a verbal war that he could not win with her present state of mind. Never-the-less he had to try.

"Susan, let me ask a couple of questions and please don't get mad."

"Oh honey, I won't get mad no matter what you ask. Our marriage is worth answering any question you can come up with." (A slight smile found its way out)

"OK, let's assume we go to the party and I somehow can take it. I didn't say like it because I can't ever imagine liking a situation where you are being fucked by someone else. What is there to say that you won't find someone who can fuck you better than I can? And, ..."

She interrupted him. His wording hurt. "Oh darling, that's not going to happen. I know from my past experiences that having sex comes in varieties. Sex is one thing. Love is something else. And please, you have always been so considerate before, please don't use that "F" word. It's so dirty sounding and it doesn't describe either love or gratifying sex."

"I'm sorry dear, but the way I was brought up there is love making and anything else is fucking. Your answer really didn't relieve me of any of my feelings. But let's go on. Again, assume that somehow I am able to go along with this swinger partying. How long will it be before you become dissatisfied with what you are getting and you go looking for other groups or couples to fuck with for diversity? Or, how long will it be before Jackie's group begins adding couples and even singles to the mix? How long would it be before I became excess baggage?"

Susan was severely shaken now. She didn't have good answers for what he was now asking. Breaking into tears again she implored Mel to stop these questions and to just give it a try. She was sure he would find it pleasant and that all of his questions and misgivings would be unfounded.

He looked at her for a long moment with tears running down his cheeks. He reluctantly gave in and she very well knew that he was only trying to keep the peace.

They didn't make love that night. They were both too upset to even try. But Mel developed a plan.

Beginning the next night he took command and made love to her every way possible. During the week he begged off several important meetings or phone conferences to either get home early, or at least be on time getting home. He bought her a sexy night gown and made love to her at least two times a night, like they used to do.

Of course she quickly caught on to what he was doing and loved him all the more for it. Their love making was exquisite all week long. What hurt was that she knew he couldn't keep on giving her this much time and keep his job. And, she would be back to square one. Towards the end of the week she was waking in the middle of the night with thoughts about their future and ended up crying herself back to sleep.

Saturday she steeled herself for what the evening might bring. She knew that to be fair she had to remain strong and find an acceptable way to meet her sexual needs.

Mel had given his all during the week and used hidden but sometimes not too subtle comments to see if he couldn't change his partner's mind about the party. Saturday arrived and nothing had moved.

It was almost time to go and he was waiting in the living room. He heard her approaching and turned to see his sweetheart; beautifully attired. On any other night, looking as she did, he would have canceled their plans and had her for dessert right then and there. Tonight that wasn't going to happen.

Susan saw the admiring and loving look in his eye when he saw her and made her want to satisfy what she knew he was thinking. But, she couldn't.

"Honey, are you sure that we can't find some other solution?"

"Sweetie, we have talked about this and thought about it all week long. No, we have got to give it a try."

"Are you going to let someone fuck you? The way you're dressed definitely send the message that you are available."

"Mel, please don't do this. You are going to have me crying and then I'll ruin my makeup. But to answer your question, I'm not hunting sex, but yes, I probably will if the opportunity arises. I'm sorry honey, but that's the way it is."

We've got to go or we'll be late." and she rushed out the door, to meet their friends at their condo, before she started crying.

* * * * * *

On the drive over, she kept asking herself how she was going to resolve this situation. By the time they arrived she was feeling better and knew that once things got moving that Mel would join in and have fun.

Jack and Jackie were both at the door to greet them and Jackie gave Susan a quizzical look to which Susan gave a slow shake of her head telling her Mel still was not happy about the party.

As was the custom, dancing filled the early part of the evening. Susan was not drinking much but Mel noted that she was doing nothing to discourage wandering hands. He was also very sure that she had removed her bra somewhere along the line. He wanted to scream and get out of there but knew he couldn't. He had already rejected offers to dance with any of the four women he didn't know. There were six couples in all. The last thing he felt like doing was dancing, even with his wonderful wife who hadn't come near him since they arrived.

Mel's unwillingness to participate reached the point where he had been downright rude to one of the ladies. The word had gotten around and everyone was treating him like he didn't exist.

Jack made several attempts to talk with Mel and tried to make him see that this was just a different form of entertainment; how everyone enjoyed the variety and that since the couples were involved it didn't constitute an affair and it certainly didn't affect the marriage vows if everyone consented.

On his third try Mel let him know in no uncertain terms that a) he wasn't consenting, b) it was not Christianly entertainment c) he didn't know what vows Jack took but they certainly weren't the same ones he took. Finally he told Jack that obviously their definitions of friendship were different. A friend doesn't invite his friend over so he can fuck his wife. In a loud and menacing voice he then told Jack to stay out of his face unless he wanted the condo rearranged.

Susan was becoming very concerned with Mel's attitude and knew that if she was going to get anything out of the evening, she had better act. Her feelings were a mixture of irritation with Mel and shame with herself because she had expected, and wanted, to try some of the variety available. After a while, Susan asked Jackie to go to the kitchen with her. "Jackie, I have danced a couple of times with Sean and I'm dying to get to know him better and he wants it too. But I can't just disappear with Mel watching my every move."

Jackie told her that she would see what she could do with him and went back to the dancing. She quickly went to Mel. "Mel sweetie, I'm sorry to have been so busy that I haven't had time for my favorite friend. Would you like to dance?"

He gave her a sort of blank stare stare, thanked her, but told her he really didn't feel like dancing.

"C'mon Mel, you can at least give your old friend one dance."

"Jackie, I'm not sure that I count you as one of my friends anymore." However, he reluctantly let her help pull him to his feet.

They began to dance and carried on a rather stilted conversation. She tried to explain to him that nothing had really changed and that there was nothing to hurt their friendship. He didn't even bother to reply to her attempt to soothe things. But, after a few minutes he began to loosen up and dance with some ease.

Susan observed what was happening and smiled. Once she felt that Jackie had Mel in control, she quickly found Sean and they disappeared.

Jackie was feeling good that Mel seemed to be giving in to the mood. She slowly moved herself closer to him and gently began to rub against what appeared to be a cock that was coming to life. She didn't realize that Mel was just that big and he was actually quite limp. She maneuvered them into a more dimly lit area and then she reached down to stroke his manhood.

As soon as she touched his crotch, Mel pushed her away. "Jackie, keep your fucking hands where they belong. (Then sarcastically) And while I have the opportunity, let me thank you ever so much in helping my wife to become a slut like you." With another push he walked away from her. Jackie started to go after him and then thought better of it. His remark had hurt but she didn't want to get into an argument. She would let Susan know what happened when she saw her.

The condo was on the ground level and Mel walked out on the veranda, took off his shoes and socks and left them alongside another pair of mens shoes and socks and a pair of ladies heels and proceeded to walk out on the beach. The sea breeze helped clear his head a little, but the truth of it was that he was absolutely miserable. He even entertained the idea of just walking into the sea and keep going. Well, not really but he had to admit that it had merit.

He walked down the beach to the fishing pier and then returned to a little public area next to the condo over an hour and a half later. He could sit there without being bothered by the party goers. He would just have to wait for the appropriate time to gather his wife and go home.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12