That's The Way To Do It

Story Info
She's only slept with husband, until...
2.4k words
3.41
121.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgive me for penning this confession, but I wish to share my recent experience with other women who find themselves to have been in a similar situation. My name is Andrea; and the situation to which I refer to is: being married with two kids, and most importantly - their husband being the only man they have ever slept with.

I found myself married at twenty-one. As a late developer, I convinced myself I was going to be shy and awkward forever; so I hung onto the first man who showed me more than a passing interest. It turned out to be Phil who wooed me (although I didn't take much wooing), and who also somewhere along the line - best forgotten - took my virginity. All Phil's lovemaking ever amounted to was two minutes of pointless poking and gyrating, then all too soon, him rolling over and closing his eyes. He had always boasted of the countless women he has had, and often suggested he could have his pick of the crop if he so desired. So I accepted the bed I had made, the man I made it with, and lay miserably in it.

Soon after taking my virginity, he proposed marriage and I eagerly agreed. Phil held onto the privilege of being the only man who had bedded me for over four years. Then something happened to change all that, and that's what I am going to relate to you now.

On my twenty-fifth birthday we dropped the kids off with Phil's mum and dad, and treated ourselves to an Italian meal. As we were ushered to our table, Phil caught sight of a couple that was friendly with his parents. We stopped for a short conversation, only to be invited to join them at their table.

John and Sandra were in their late forties, and had never had children, as John was a sergeant Major in the army. Sandra wasn't the most attractive woman in the world, but she seemed very happy, and obviously lived only to make her husband happy. She dressed sexily - obviously to please John - in tight gear that was really much too young for her. The skirt she wore was far more daring than my own. As she sat, it practically disappeared from her lap, and required skill to conceal the bare bits above her stocking tops. I on the other hand had on a long pleated thing that Phil's mum had given me for my birthday, and must say that I've never really had the guts to dress in the way that Sandra did. The only consolation was that I did have longer legs and bigger tits than Sandra, and knew I would have suited her outfit better than her.

John poured the wine, and initiated all the conversation. He was a very commanding man; totally in control over everything - including his wife. As my glass kept on receiving its fill, I felt a numbness develop in my lips and a twinge between my legs. I began to feel randy as I thought of John screwing his submissive wife, and ordering her to perform for him. She openly played with his leg (and more) under the table as he sat looking so assured; his wide shoulders more than filling his dinner jacket. I felt a twinge of jealousy as she stared so contentedly into his large hazel eyes.

I excused myself to go to the toilet, and as I sat in the cubicle with my knickers at my ankles I found myself moving a finger in the dampness between my legs as I thought more about the couple we were dining with. I moaned quietly and increased the movement inside my cunt until I heard someone enter the toilets. When I came out of the cubicle, Sandra was applying her lipstick and I smiled at her face in the mirror. I started washing my hands and was aware of the smell coming from the fingers that moments ago had been deep inside me.

'Are you enjoying your evening?' she said as she straightened her stockings.

'Yes,' I replied. 'Are you?' She nodded and turned round to face me.

'John was wondering if you and Phil fancied coming back to ours for a night-cap.'

'Well I'm not sure,' I replied, but I was certainly sure that I did.

'Oh come on,' she insisted. 'It'll be fun, we can see which of our men has the biggest cock.' I couldn't believe she had said this, but she quickly moved out the toilet door and left me standing pondering on exactly what she meant. Perhaps she fancied Phil - although I doubted it, considering she had John all to herself.

Back at the table we soon finished our meal, and it was John who talked Phil into going back to their house.

In the taxi, Phil sat in the front and John sat in the back between Sandra and myself. He stroked a finger gently up and down his wife's stocking covered legs. I watched from the corner of my eye and felt again a moistness developing beneath my knickers. As if I couldn't help myself, I inched a leg very slowly over next to his. As it touched him, my heart pounded frantically and I allowed the split in my long skirt to fall open to reveal my flesh. My face felt flushed and my eyes were fixed on Phil in the front chatting to the driver; totally oblivious to the wanton thoughts his young wife was having. This turned me on more and I pressed my leg harder into John's, resting one of my hands on my bare thigh - dangerously close to his lap. Without even seeming to look he grabbed at this wrist and slid my hand over to the front of his trousers. What I felt made me gasp involuntary; a hardness - almost as if it couldn't possibly be a cock. I soon realised it was as I moved my hand carefully from one end to the other and I felt it react in swelling even further.

I began to get bolder in my movements and Sandra did not seem to care that I had discovered why she was so committed to her husband. She smiled straight at me and her hand moved on top of mine and pressed it firmer into the hardness beneath her husband's trousers. The taxi jolted to a stop and I quickly retrieved my hand from John's lap.

Once inside their house, we consumed more wine and chatted as if nothing had happened. I sat on the floor at Phil's feet, in front of a coal fire. The warmth of the fire forced me to stretch my long legs out and separate my skirt at the split. I knew from where John was sitting he would be able to see my panties, but I wanted him to. I wanted to feel again the thrill that had shook me earlier on.

Sandra suggested she would show me the rest of the house, and once upstairs, away from the men she told me that John wanted to fuck me.

'You really will enjoy it,' she insisted. I went silent for a moment and my heart speeded up again. 'He's seen John's cock before, says it's no bigger than a young boys. Is that right?' I nodded slowly.

'What about Phil?' I finally said. 'And you? I'm sure you wouldn't want that.

'I certainly don't mind,' she replied. 'I'm the luckiest woman alive. I don't mind showing off what I've got.'

I looked at her happy face, and felt again that pining twinge between my legs. 'But..' I began to say.

'No buts,' she put in. 'I'll take care of Phil.'

I had no idea how any of this was going to come off, but was very excited to be under the control of this experienced couple.

Downstairs, the men were talking about relationships, and I heard Phil saying that I had been a virgin when we'd met. Sandra and I entered the room and John immediately stood up and halted his conversation with Phil.

'Phil was saying he always wants you to wear sexier clothes,' John said, and I looked at Phil. Before I could respond, he continued. 'Sandra has some very sexy stuff, come on and I'll show you what I like her best in.'

He grabbed my hand and marched me back out the room. Sandra shuffled past us and closed the door behind her and Phil.

'Do you want the fucking of your life?' He whispered as he ushered me up the stairs.

'Yes,' I mumbled in response. He grabbed my wrists and stopped me on the top landing.

'What's the magic word then?' he asked pulling me close to his chest. I looked directly into his masterful eyes. 'Come on,' he whispered. 'What is it that you say?'

'Please,' I mouthed, not sure if the word actually surfaced. 'Please.' I said it again just to make sure.

'Does Phil not fill you up?' he asked as we moved into a bedroom. I just shook my head and felt his hands begin to roam under my clothes. 'I told him that Sandra fancied him, and that she could show him a trick or two. He wants to fuck her, and asked me to get you out the way for a few minutes.'

He lay me back onto the bed and stood directly over me. I realised that my bra was already undone, and my tits were spilling out of through the opening in my blouse. He removed his shirt and I viewed his hard body. My cunt pulsated and longed for some well overdue attention. I raised up my legs and pulled down my knickers under my skirt. They felt almost double the weight due to the dampness in them. I cast them to the ground and undid the two buttons holding my skirt together.

With the skirt gone I looked back at John who had just stepped out of his trousers. The sight that befell my eyes was incredible: he didn't have on underwear, and the cock that stood upright - the only focal point in my sights - was almost as thick as Phil's was long, and longer than anything my imagination had ever conjured up. I reached for it and attempted to encircle my fingers round its girth. My other hand eased down the foreskin gently exposing a gleaming deep purple crown; sticky but so healthy and strong looking, As I stared in awe at its magnificence, I felt my cunt opening up in anticipation of what it was about to receive. Could I take it? I wondered, but didn't have long to wait before finding out.

John grabbed my legs and pulled me forward. He raised them up over his solid shoulders and his thick cock began to rub along the outside of my welcoming slit. I felt an overwhelming feeling rush through the length of my body, and I cried out for him to shove it in me. The feeling that took me was so far away from romantic. I felt like a naughty schoolgirl in need of some punishment: I imagined this was me losing my virginity, and convinced myself that it possibly was. He pushed back my legs, holding them firmly by the ankles and gently eased his waist inwards. I gasped loudly, as if I required extra oxygen to get me through the next few minutes. I inhaled and exhaled air frantically, and in-between emitted a loud moan as he finally penetrated my body.

'Oh God yes,' I screamed and pushed my back further towards him, taking his cock deeper. An orgasm shuddered through me - the first of many - as he expertly gyrated his lower body.

'That's a perfect fit,' I heard him say; but I was in no mood to start a conversation.

'Yes,' was all I shouted - probably a bit too loudly.

'You'll never want Phil in you again,' he whispered passionately, launching forwards with another burrowing thrust.

'Oh no, not after this,' I squealed, biting my bottom lip. His talking was exciting me further. 'Please do it to me harder. Please! Please!' He did, just when I though he could push no further, he did. 'God I love you,' I shouted. 'I want to be yours, only yours.'

He turned me onto my front and eased into my stretched cunt from the rear. I took him much easier this time. His hands manfully grabbed my flushed tits and he squeezed along with every hard thrust that he presented. As my cunt exploded in yet another orgasm, I felt him tense and finally release his fluid deep into my body. He continued the momentum and released a few more orgasms from me before easing out from my throbbing, pouting pussy. My clitoris tingled as his semen trickled past it out onto my thigh.

We lay silent for a few moments until my breathing found its normal rate. Then he gently began to stroke my hair and face: kissing my neck and breasts with such contrasting gentleness. As I watched his cock stir back towards its formidable hardness, I moved down and took it in my mouth. I had never done this with Phil, but somehow it felt right to honour such a beautiful cock with some special attention. I continued this until I felt him spurt his second batch of fluid of the evening straight into my throat.

We finally fell asleep, entwined in each other’s body until I awoke to the feeling of him pushing into me once again. We fucked a couple of times before Sandra brought us in some breakfast.

'Morning,' she shouted cheerily. 'And how are you two this morning?' She was dressed only in a tiny negligee, but she smiled whole heartily as she lay a tray at the foot of the bed.

'Where's Phil?' I asked, but couldn't help smiling brightly at my new lover lying next to me.

It turned out that Phil had performed his usual two-minute action on Sandra, but being less than impressed with his performance Sandra suggested they watch some home made videos of her and her husband at it to give him some ideas. He was amazed by the whole night and told me he didn't mind that I'd finally been on the receiving end of a good honest fuck. He admitted that he had a long way to go before being in the same league as John, and agreed that there was no point in him attempting to fuck me again. If he's good, then he gets to clean me out with his tongue, and I might one day let him watch a master in action. Now that's how to keep control of your man.