That's What Friends Are For

Story Info
Two couples take their friendship to the next level.
3k words
4.37
50k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an absolutely perfect night; low humidity, pleasantly warm, a sky full of stars and, best of all, no bugs. Carol was looking forward to seeing Dan and Stella. It had been too long since they had gotten together. Even John seemed excited about the evening ahead. Actually, he seemed a bit overly enthusiastic, which was definitely unusual for him since John was a bit of a loner although he got along well with both of their friends. Sometimes Carol thought he got along too well with Stella. Stella was certainly attractive with her youthful looks -- she could easily pass for someone 15 years younger than she really was, not to mention her petite frame and those big, bouncing boobs she was always showing off. Put it all together and you had a very nice package. Carol was a little bit jealous, but Stella's warm personality kept those feelings at bay. She knew her husband John was attracted to Stella so she occasionally took advantage of that in the bedroom. They liked to tell each other erotic stories while they were making love and she had more than once made Stella the star of the show.

The plan that night included a few nibbles, lots of wine, a fire in the fire pit and plenty of laughter. She wasn't sure anyone would want to swim, but the pool was ready just in case. Carol had pulled the two double loungers, her new favorite pieces on the huge private patio, close together. A couple of tables with drinks and food along with several candles and some warm throws in case it got cooler later made for a cozy setup. John had turned on some music earlier and as the first stars winked in the sky Carol heard the doorbell.

Stella did not disappoint with her choice of outfit tonight, Carol thought. Even she was a bit mesmerized by her friend's ample display of cleavage. John did a good job of keeping his eyes in their sockets when he saw what she was wearing, but Carol could tell he liked it. A quick glance toward his crotch confirmed her suspicions.

Dan swept Carol up in a big bear hug as he came in the door. Dan was more than a little outgoing and very free with his affections. It always made her feel a little looser and less inhibited when he was around; not a bad thing at all. Carol could tell it was going to be a good evening. Good vibes seemed to flow between the four of them as they headed out to the patio.

After everyone had a glass of wine, the two couples settled on the loungers around the fire. They caught up for a while discussing news of their families and events in their lives. Neither couple had children at home anymore and freely admitted how much they liked the empty nests.

As the sky grew darker, more stars came out. With the flickering candles and firelight, the ambiance was decidedly sexy. The show of skin Stella was putting on plus the two good looking guys made Carol feel a quick rush between her legs. She herself was no slouch in the plunging neckline department as she casually sat forward and let Dan have a little peek. He made no secret of his appreciation as he smiled slowly at her.

As if on cue, John reached behind the cushions of the lounger where they reclined. "This seems to be the right time for this," he said with a look of smug satisfaction on his face. It was a baggie with something in it that Carol hadn't seen in a long time.

"Is that weed?" she asked excitedly. Looking like the cat that ate the canary, John nodded in the affirmative. He knew how much she wanted to smoke it again and how she wished it was legal in their state.

"What do y'all think?" he asked the three of them.

"You know how I feel," Carol said. Stella and Dan both eagerly indicated their assent. Pulling a lighter out of his pocket, John lit the first doobie, took a long drag and then passed it to Carol. As she drew the sweet smoke deep into her lungs, she felt herself truly relax. Hanging on to it as long as she could, she expelled the smoke in a slow stream between her lips. Stella and Dan both followed suit and before long everyone was feeling the effects of the excellent sinsemilla John had managed to find. They passed it around until it was gone and the laughter and easy atmosphere intensified.

Dan sat forward on the lounger and with a nod at John he voiced a suggestion that the two of them had apparently talked about earlier. "So," he said, "my buddy here and I have been thinking that maybe it's time we do something a little daring. We're very close friends and are obviously pretty open to doing things that are a bit on the edge."

Stella and Carol looked at each other with brows raised. John slid his hands up his wife's back and massaged her neck as Dan stroked his own wife's leg. "We were kind of hoping you girls might be up for a playing a little sensual card game," said John. "What do you think?"

Carol could feel her nipples harden at his words. She and John had always enjoyed watching porn that involved swinging and the stories they told each other had even included Dan and Stella at times, although she'd never actually even considered making it a reality.

Stella grabbed a bottle of wine and poured everyone another round. "I'm totally up for it," she said excitedly. "What do you say, Carol?" With her inhibitions completely gone, Carol eagerly agreed. What a night this was turning out to be!

The guys stood up and started arranging the loungers even closer than they were before. They positioned them so that the foot of one was up against the foot of the other. Carol noted with interest that this would offer a good way to watch each other do whatever was coming next.

As they arranged themselves back on their seats, Dan explained what the game was as he pulled a deck of cards out of his pocket. He shuffled them and dealt each person one card, face down, and told them the holder of the low card had to lose one item of clothing. "Damn!" the girls said in unison. Carol could hardly wait to see who had the first low card.

As they turned the cards over, a yell went up from John. Stella was holding the low card! She coyly dropped a strap of her exceedingly revealing top for a few seconds before kicking her shoes off. "Rats!" John said. Everyone laughed as Dan dealt another round.

This time he had the low card and wasted no time in unbuttoning his shirt and peeling it off. Carol lost the next round and with the weed running through her system, she reached under her dress and shimmied out of her bra. This brought a chorus of cheers from everyone and made Dan deal the cards even faster. Pretty soon they were all nude. John brought out another joint to pass around and they smoked it like they were back in college.

As they got even higher than they were before, John suggested the girls switch places. Dan clapped his hands together eagerly as Carol and Stella scrambled across the loungers. "What are the rules?" he asked.

John gave him a knowing look and said, "Rules?" Stella jumped in and suggested that they each say what their personal limits were. By this time, Carol was pretty sure she had none. She used to think she didn't want John to ever fuck anyone else, but the thought of watching him slam his dick into Stella while she rode him in a reverse cowgirl position with those magnificent boobs bouncing almost made her have one of her famous hands-free orgasms.

As they all looked at each other, Dan said, "Personally, I've always wanted you give me a blow job, Carol. And I'm honestly okay with a no holds barred scenario." John agreed and even suggested the possibility of some girl-on-girl action which made his cock swell further in anticipation. Stella reached over and wrapped a hand around it while telling them she was up for anything, just like he seemed to be!

Dan put a hand around Carol's neck, pulling her close to him. He kissed her tenderly at first, then deeper and more urgently. Carol ran her hands up and down his chest, moving them ever lower until she had his big rod firmly in her grasp. Dan leaned back on the outdoor bed while Carol, ass displayed high in the air, slid her mouth down over the head of his smooth cock.

John had a great view of his wife's backside while she ran her tongue up and down his friend's dick. Stella assumed a similar position so she could do the same to him. After a few minutes, he lifted Stella up so he could suck on those incredible tits.

Carol could hear Dan's groans as he continued to get harder in her mouth and imagined what John must be doing. She glanced up at Dan and saw him watching John and Stella intently. As if on cue, Dan lifted her up and the guys spun both girls around to face each other while they knelt behind them, simultaneously squeezing their breasts and sliding their hands between their legs to lightly play with their clits.

Carol couldn't believe how much it turned her on to watch her husband's hands on her friend's body. Hell, she wanted to touch her, too. She no sooner had the thought than Dan took her hand and placed it on one of Stella's boobs. She had never touched another woman like that and the feeling was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She kneaded the soft flesh and quickly raised her other hand to do the same. Stella's nipples were standing at attention while Carol rolled them between her fingers. She leaned forward and lightly flicked her tongue over them again and again. She could feel Dan slide his hand between her legs.

John walked over and stood beside the lounger on Carol's other side. He and Dan began to simultaneously play with her clit and slide their fingers in and out of her pussy and her ass. Her legs went weak as the sensations in her clit got stronger and stronger and the two men had to practically hold her up.

With a mouthful of Stella's tits and four hands working her body, she could feel a massive orgasm swelling. When wave after wave of intense pleasure exploded through her frame she shook uncontrollably and cried out.

That had to be one of the best orgasms of her life, Carol thought. But before her last quivers had even subsided, she realized another one was building. The guys sensed it wasn't over and kept up their work. The feeling of two sets of hands from in front and behind on all of her sex was beyond description, and Stella raking her fingers through Carol's hair only made it better. In no time, a second orgasmic explosion rocked her body. When it finally subsided, Carol fell back on the lounger. Her legs couldn't hold her up any longer and she collapsed to the cushions. "Damn, girl," John said. "I didn't know you had that in you."

"Neither did I," she gasped through ragged breaths.

As Carol took a few moments to recover, Stella directed the two guys to lie down on the other lounger. Carol watched as they eagerly obeyed. Stella knelt between them and started stroking their dicks. It didn't take long before they were standing at full attention. It was an amazing sight as she watched her friend pump both cocks in rhythm with her skilled hands. There was absolutely no way the girl had never done that before. She was too good at it.

It was clear from their expressions that Dan and John were having the time of their lives and watching Stella so expertly stroking those two incredible cocks in tandem made Carol's pussy get wet all over again. Once Stella had them both good and hard, she invited Carol to join them on the lounger. Stella then climbed up to straddle John and aimed his hard cock toward her pussy. As she settled herself slowly and firmly, she grinned with satisfaction and motioned for Carol to mount Dan.

In seconds, Carol was astride Dan and flashing her own grin as she reveled in the sensations this unfamiliar cock was generating in her already well-satisfied pussy. She couldn't believe they were side by side fucking each other's husbands.

As they rode up and down on the two men, Carol couldn't help herself and reached over to fondle her friend's tits for the second time that night, with Stella quickly following suit to do the same to her. As the intensity of cocks slamming into them grew stronger it was obvious that the visual display being put on by the two women was doing as much for the men as the physical sensations of warm pussies on hard cocks. It was so nice to squeeze her friend's tits and to feel her friend's hands on her own.

Carol felt her pussy start to contract with another orgasm. God, what a fabulous feeling -- the soft night air, a lovely high from the weed, a hard cock inside her and hands full of tits. As if by an unspoken agreement, both women slowed their movements to prevent the guys from climaxing too quickly and to enjoy fully the feel of their dicks. Slow riding was the best.

John reached up and removed Carol's hand from Stella's breast and slid it down to where his body joined Stella's. Carol got the message and began to gently rub her friend's swollen clit. After a few moments, Dan slid out from under Carol and flipped her around on the lounger. On her knees, she could better get her hand in position to really work on Stella. Dan moved to Stella's side and started massaging her glorious tits with one hand and stroking himself with the other. With John's cock inside her and Carol expertly rubbing her clit, Stella soon had a magnificent orgasm that seemed to last for an extraordinary time.

John, obviously near his own breaking point, felt the powerful contractions of Stella's pussy around his dick and exploded in a massive orgasm of his own as Carol massaged his balls encouraging his load upward into her friend's shaking body.

All this was too much for Dan and he was the next to succumb. As John was spilling his last drop inside Stella's pussy, Dan stood and spurted his own thick load on Stella's chest, covering those magnificent breasts with more cum than Carol thought was possible in one ejaculation.

As the two couples fell back to recover, Dan suggested a swim. Carol eagerly joined him in the pool. They splashed and played, chasing each other from one end of the pool to the other. The underwater lights glowed and changed colors, adding to the sexually charged atmosphere. John and Stella lazily watched for a few minutes and then joined them.

Stella swam near to Carol, pushing her against the wall, and kissed her slowly and deeply. The guys swam up on either side of them and began sliding their hands up and down their bodies, fingering the women underwater while they continued to make out. Carol felt Dan growing hard again against her thigh. She thrusted her ass out toward him, inviting him to come on in for another round of fucking. The silky, warm water felt so good, along with Dan's cock pushing its way inside her. Dan leaned his back against the pool wall as John and Stella moved to either side of Carol, each taking a leg to support her buoyant body while spreading her wide so Dan could fuck her more easily from behind. They both rubbed and massaged her tits and still very sensitive clit. Carol soon felt the beginnings of yet another climax. It was as if she couldn't get her legs wide enough to enjoy the sensations coursing through her body. Dan's beautiful cock slammed into her again and again. Stella massaged his balls in between rubbing Carol's clit and tits. She could have stayed like that forever. Dan soon couldn't hold back the climax he'd been building up to and she felt the spasms of his cock as it emptied his hot cum inside her.

While the guys drifted away laughing to relax and recover, Stella and Carol resumed their play. Stella levered herself out of the water to sit on the edge of the pool, leaning back on her hands with her knees bent and legs spread invitingly. Carol quickly took the hint and moved in to begin lazily licking her cunt. Every few seconds, she would reach up to massage one of Stella's tits. It was obvious Stella was enjoying this. Carol slipped a finger inside her and could tell her friend was getting close. With her free hand, Carol spread Stella's soaked pussy lips and worked her tongue more aggressively up and down her clit. Stella began massaging her own tits, pausing here and there only to pinch her large swollen nipples. Stella groaned deep in her throat and Carol could feel her cunt muscles contracting as she kept up the pressure with her tongue. What an exquisite orgasm her friend was having and what a pleasure to know that she could do that to her! Stella's hips bucked as her orgasm ran its course with Carol pumping her fingers in and out in chorus with the movement of her tongue. Finally spent, Stella fell back limply to lie on the concrete with her feet dangling in the water.

With one last soft flick of her tongue, Carol pushed away from the edge of the pool and floated on her back looking up at the stars. What a night this had turned out to be.