That's What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"No! The way I feel right now if you touch my pussy I'll probably cum!"

I released her breast and said, "Please roll onto your back."

Kelly moved slowly, rubbing her back against me as she shifted position on the bed. I got off the bed. Her eyes widened and I grabbed her ankles. I shifted her so she was sideways on the bed. I dropped to my knees beside the bed and drew her to me. I kissed the inside of her right thigh with a soft, wet kiss. My hands and arms went along her outer thighs and held her hips.

Kelly moaned. "God, you are such a tease!"

"We have only just begun."

I moved to the other thigh and kissed. I moved my kisses toward her pussy and moved my hands towards her tits. I watched, between kisses, as her nipples tightened and her breathing changed.

As I switched to her other thigh I blew across her pussy. She shuddered and moaned. The next kiss was close enough to her pussy that I could feel her heat on my face. When I ended that kiss Kelly opened her legs really wide and said, "Please kiss my pussy."

I kissed her outer lips with kisses ever so light. All around her slit I kissed. She squirmed and tried to push her pussy into my face. I found her hard nipples and gently held them. Then I plunged my tongue into her slit!

Her reaction was an explosion! Her hips bucked and her pussy lifted my head as I was plunged as deep into her as my face would go. She screamed and it was a good thing that our cabin is as remote as it is. If someone did hear her I'm sure they knew she wasn't hurt. That was the scream of a huge orgasm.

I quickly stood and held her legs open, positioning my cock at her opening and sliding in as she continued to orgasm. Her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me in as deeply as possible.

"Oh God! Fill me up!"

I did exactly that. I wondered how hard she wanted it. I didn't wonder long.

"Harder! Slam your cock into my pussy! Fuck me forever!"

It wasn't forever, it was too good to last very long at all. As my balls unloaded into Kelly she was on the verge of cumming again. I pulled out, dropped to my knees and sucked her pussy into my mouth. The instant I did Kelly came again! I held on to her clit as she thrashed on the bed and came hard. After a few seconds her hands were pushing at my head and she said, "Please stop! I'll die! I can't take more."

I released her clit and moved up along side her on the bed. We cuddled in silence for a few minutes and then Kelly looked at me.

"How does Sara ever let you leave the house?"

"One of us has to earn enough for new sheets."

We laughed and kissed. A few more minutes and the urge to pee was too strong to ignore. I said I'd be back and left the bed headed for the bathroom. Kelly followed me. When I stood before the toilet Kelly reached around me and took hold of my penis.

"Let me. I love the feeling of holding a penis as a man pees."

She didn't spill a drop. I wasn't going to ask how many men she had done that with. I didn't care. When I was done she quickly spun around me and sat down. I knelt and said, "Open your legs."

Kelly gave me a funny look and opened her legs. Her flow stopped. I reached in and used two fingers to part her lips.

"Pee."

She blushed and let go. I felt the flow and watched the flow. When the flow stopped I used some paper to wipe her. It was not going to dry her. There were combined juices still flowing from her pussy.

"That was wonderful! I love that feeling. It is so intimate! I also love watching my cum drip out of your pussy. That's the best."

"No one has ever done that to me before. It is so very intimate."

"This is a terrible time to ask this, but we've fucked four times and I've cum in you every time. What kind of birth control are we using?"

"Sarah said you would eventually ask. I had a hysterectomy ten years ago. It's a long story and I'll tell you, if you want to know."

"Can you tell me while we have breakfast? I'm really hungry."

She did tell me, and it explained a lot. While we made breakfast together we didn't bother getting dressed. Kelly explained that when she was married her husband had taken her to a party at a campground in the desert. The party had about a hundred people attending and camping for the weekend. Someone had slipped her some drugs and during a weekend she could not remember she had been fucked many, many times. She told me that when the drugs wore off she was in a hospital out in the desert and the hysterectomy had already happened. Someone had stabbed her with an ice pick and it had infected her uterus. The marriage was over when she heard about her winning the contest for who got fucked the most. The contest was her husband's idea. Not only was the marriage over she dropped all her supposed friends who had been there and watched or participated in the contest.

Kelly had taken everything she owned and moved away. She had not been back. She didn't know where her ex was or about any of the other people from that time in her life. The first and best friend she had made after the move was Sara.

Breakfast was over, the dishes done and put away, and I was standing in the kitchen with a beautiful nude woman. I knew that she thought the weekend was about sex, and it was, but it was about something more. I remembered the words in Sara's note: "spend this weekend giving her the gift of being loved the way you love me."

"Kelly, I want you to get dressed. I want to take you somewhere. Dress in jeans and a shirt. Can you do that?"

"Sara said you would want me to dress that way if we went somewhere. I brought that. Where are we going?"

"For a drive. There is something I want to share with you. Let's get dressed."

As we dressed Kelly asked, "Do you want me to wear a bra?"

"Can you be comfortable if we stop at Subway's for lunch if you don't have a bra on?"

"I don't think so. I will if you want me to."

"Wear a nice bra."

Ten minutes later we were in the car and on the road. Kelly brought a day pack with us. It looked familiar. When I asked about it she said Sara had given it to her to bring along if we went out of the cabin. I asked what was in it and she said Sara told her not to look until we got there. I let it go. I had a suspicion about what was in the pack.

Years before, when Sara and I bought the cabin we wandered around the area looking for beautiful places that might become our secret places. We found a few. I was taking Kelly to my favorite.

The lake is surrounded by mountains and up on one of them is a fire road that leads to an overlook. From the overlook you can see the whole lake and you are high enough to see about fifty miles to a peak that is always covered with snow. At the overlook there is a rock. A huge rock about fifteen feet across and it is almost perfectly flat. Many times Sara and I sat there on the edge of that rock and watched sunrises and sunsets and the activities on the lake. Almost as many times we stripped off and made love on the warm rock. My suspicion was that there was a blanket in the pack.

After we parked the car we still had a short hike to the overlook. The trail was getting overgrown. Most people didn't know about this spot. I'd never seen any evidence, other than the trail, that anyone had been there. When we got to the rock Kelly jumped up on it and went to the edge.

"Oh my, Nick this is fantastic!"

I joined her and stood behind her looking out at the valley and lake. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the neck. I stayed there after the kiss and held her close.

Kelly wrapped her arms around mine and held me close to her, leaning back against me. I kissed her neck again. She softly moaned and tilted her head a little to increase my access to her neck.

In a little while I asked her to sit on the edge of the rock. I sat behind her and as I kissed her neck I fondled her through her lacy bra and shirt. When my hands went to the bottom of her shirt and started up inside the shirt she stopped me.

"Do you plan to torture me and tease me till I'm crazy and then tell me I have to wait till we're back at the cabin to fuck?"

"No. I plan to love you and love you and love you with my hands, my mouth, my cock and my heart and if you happen to get fucked in the process, so much the better."

"What if someone sees us?"

"Sara and I have been here many times and no one has ever been here when we were. I'm not worried about intruders. I promise that you are safe here with me."

"Kiss me."

"That is the plan, Honey."

She turned around and straddled my lap. The kissing got serious. We explored each other's mouths, necks, ears and faces with our lips. I held her close with my hands on her ass. I was sure she could feel my hard on as she rocked against it periodically.

Kelly leaned back a few inches and pulled her shirt off. Her lacy white bra looked really nice as it gently held her breasts. I could see her areola and nipples through the lace. I noticed that it was a front closure. I leaned forward and put my hands on her back as I kissed on tit through the bra. Kelly put her hands on my head and held my face to her nipple.

As I reached for the closure I felt a breeze and somehow I caught a movement with my peripheral vision. I grabbed Kelly's shirt just as the breeze lifted it off the rock.

"Nice save! That would be cute if my shirt flew down to the lake from here."

"Let's put the shirt and bra in the pack, shall we?"

"And we can find out what's in there."

Kelly scampered off my lap and grabbed the pack. Inside was a short backpacker's mattress, a blanket and two hand towels. There were also ten of those hand wipes that we get when we buy chicken take-out.

"I understand everything except the wipes," Kelly said.

"Then let's not worry about those." I opened the valve on the small mattress and it filled itself. I spread the blanket over the mattress and put a small rock on the two towels.

As I made camp Kelly took off her clothes. When I looked up she was standing with the valley and lake framed around her beautiful body. I reached for her and she danced away.

"You need to get naked too!"

I did and we pushed our clothes into the pack. Kelly put herself on the mattress and spread her legs in invitation. I knelt between her legs and slowly entered her. She was very wet. We both made moans as we joined. When I was in I leaned forward and embraced her, pressing my lips to hers. We rocked together for quite a while feeling the sun and breeze on our skin and the heat of our bodies pressed together.

We kissed. Sometimes softly with just lips and sometimes invading each other's mouths with great passion. Kelly ran her hands up and down my back. During the passionate kisses I felt her nails making themselves known on my back. I liked it.

Kelly broke a kiss and said, "Fuck me harder, please."

I knew what was about to happen. I had positioned the mattress for this very purpose. I lifted up enough that I could thrust into Kelly with vigor. Each time I did she slid about half an inch.

After a few minutes of this Kelly's head was over the edge of the rock.

"Look back at the valley."

Kelly tilted her head as far back as it would go and she could see the valley below us. I stroked into her and she felt the start of an orgasm.

"Sweetheart, do you want to cum?"

"Yes! I'm going to cum!"

I pulled out and dropped onto the blanket putting my face into Kelly's sweet wet pussy. I heard her gasp and then I felt her hands on my head. I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue on it. That was enough. I held on to her hips as another orgasm tore through her.

We held quite still for a while then I dragged her back onto the rock where she could lay flat. I lay next to her and we kissed some more.

"You didn't cum yet."

"Are you recovered enough for some more activity?"

"I've waited all my life for how you make me feel! Of course, I'm ready for more."

"Then please get on your knees."

Kelly put her knees on the mattress and her hands toward the edge of the rock. When she looked up she was again looking out at the valley. I knelt behind her and put my cock into her welcoming pussy. I held her hips and pushed all the way in. As I pushed in I felt the flow of her nectar as it came out of her and dripped from both of us.

I pushed in hard and began pistoning in and out using my hips and hands to assist. Kelly matched my thrusts with her own. I moved my hand to her shoulders and that changed the way her slippery walls felt to my cock.

"Stop! Oh Nick, stop!"

I did. I could feel my cock throbbing in her.

"What's wrong Kelly?"

"Nothing! Nick, I want you in my ass! Please fuck my ass!"

I pulled out of her vagina and rubbed my wet cock across her pucker. Then I touched it against her and said, "Take a deep breath and the blow it out."

She did. When she blew it out she relaxed and I slipped right in. I was in about an inch or maybe two. Kelly took another deep breath and blew it out. I slid in all the way.

"Oh God. I love having my ass filled. Fuck me! You can make me cum. I know you can!"

I rocked back and forth, sliding in and out of her ass. Kelly reached back and stroked her clit and slid a finger into her pussy as I stroked. I felt her finger against my cock through her vaginal walls. That was all I could take! I slammed in as far as I could go and said, "I'm cumming! Cum with me!"

As my cock spasmed and shot my load into Kelly's ass I felt her muscles clench and she came! I felt a sudden rush of fluid on my balls and running down my legs. We both collapsed. For a long time we lay on the rock as we felt my cock soften and retreat from her ass. I reached the backpack and reached inside. When I found the wipes I pulled them out and opened one. I used it to clean my now soft cock. Then I opened another and used it too. The third one I used to clean around Kelly's pucker.

Kelly sat up and said, "Sara knew I'd let you fuck my ass."

"It must be something about the view from here," I said with a grin. I looked in the pack and found a small sandwich bag that I put the wipes and wrappers in. Kelly watched.

"Your wife thinks of everything!"

"You best friend is like that." We laughed and kissed and held each other until we were in the shade and it started getting cool.

Dressed, minus the bra, we walked back to the car arm in arm. We didn't see anyone until we were almost back in town.

"Lover, can we go back there?"

"We could. But I have another place I'd love to take you. It's on the other side of the lake and really incredible. But, you can choose."

"Couldn't be better than where we were."

"Don't judge too soon. As my Dad used to say, don't compare apples and oranges if you haven't eaten an orange."

"Smart man, your Dad."

Back at the cabin I gave Kelly a good scrubbing in the shower and we decided to eat in town for dinner. Kelly wore a dress that I recognized as Sara's. The perfect size four little black dress. With suspender hose and three inch heels she was dressed to get attention. She certainly had mine. As we left the cabin I put my arm around her and noticed that there were no panty lines or the feel of a bra on her. She smiled at me and said, "Do you approve?"

"If I give in to my feelings we may get barred from the restaurant and arrested before eight tonight."

"That gives us a couple hours of fun before then. Let's go!"

When Kelly got in the car she spread her legs assuring that I could see her shiny bare slit. My best friend started to rise again. When I sat in the car I looked over and Kelly had bunched her dress up to her waist. The suspenders showed and the bare skin near her pussy was available. I reached for her and she laughed.

"Dinner, remember?"

"Just checking on the dessert."

We went to dinner at a lodge that also had dancing. After dinner we stayed a while and danced. The band leader deserved a big tip. He played lots of slow songs for us. When I was young and learning how to dance and date my Dad taught me things that didn't really make sense to me for a few years. I wanted to thank him again for one of the pearls of wisdom that has served me well. Dancing can be making love with your clothes on. Anyone watching Kelly and I would have verified that proverb.

It was almost midnight when we returned to the cabin. When we walked in I noticed something different. Over by the back door a small red light was on. It was not on when we left. I smiled. Sara was nearby.

Standing ion the living room I turned on a small table lamp and undressed Kelly. I kissed her body and massaged every inch of skin I could reach. I told her how lucky I felt, how privileged to be her lover. Every time she opened her mouth to say something I stuck my tongue in it.

As we kissed she helped me shed my clothes and I helped maneuver us to the little red light next to the back door. I opened the door and saw that the hot tub was steaming in the cool of the evening. I picked Kelly up and deposited her in the water.

"Oh my God. I didn't know you had a hot tub! When did you turn it on?"

"Earlier. Do you like it?"

"No. You aren't in it! Get in here and bring that cock with you."

I did. I love eating pussy in our hot tub. Up until that moment it had always been Sara's but I soon discovered that I loved eating Kelly's too. After she came the first time I stood and she sucked me until I was about ready to pop. At that moment the back door to the cabin opened and Sara came out.

I saw her in all her nude splendor and her smile was the best part. Sara is a beautiful woman and I never tire of looking, touching, kissing and loving her. She looked at me standing in our hot tub with my cock in Kelly's mouth and she said, "Is there room for me in there?"

Kelly jumped and splashed and tried to cover herself. Her eyes bugged out and she stammered, "Sara, Sara what?"

Sara went to her friend and took her in her arms.

"Relax. You aren't doing anything wrong or bad or that you need to stop. I just knew you were having a great weekend and I thought perhaps it could include me and still be a great weekend."

"I'm so surprised! I thought you dropped me here and went back down the mountain. I am so surprised!"

Sara climbed into the tub and kissed me. It was a hot kiss. She was very turned on. I gave it back to her with just as much passion. Then Sara sat me down and drew Kelly to us. I put my arm around Kelly and sat her on my lap. Her ass against my hard on had to be telling her something. I wasn't totally sure what but I wanted the message to be that the weekend was only going to get better. I hoped I was right.

With Kelly sitting on my lap Sara stood in front of her and put her arms around Kelly's shoulders. Her face was a few inches from Kelly's.

"How long has it been since a woman who loves you kissed you?"

"A very long time, if ever."

"It's coming."

"God, I hope so." They leaned together and kissed. I had one arm around Kelly and my hand was cradling her breast. My other hand went to Sara's pussy. At the first touch she spread her lags allowing my access.

They moaned together and kissed more. Sara moved her hands down to Kelly's chest and I moved my hand out of her way. Kelly used both hands to hold Sara's tits. I could see that both women's nipples were hard.

Kelly pulled back a bit and said, "Are you really OK with this?"

Sara answered by kissing Kelly deeply, softly and insistently. Kelly pushed her back at the end of the kiss.

"I you're that sure..." she said then rose up off my lap and used her hand to guide me into her pussy. Once seated, she reached for Sara and they resumed kissing and teasing each other. I felt Kelly squeezing my cock and rocking her ass against me. I resumed touching Sara's pussy and found that Kelly's hand was there too. I didn't retreat.

I felt a shudder in Sara and knew she was close. She climbed up on the seat and straddled both Kelly and I and then sat down on Kelly's lap. I used both hands to hold her pussy open and Kelly played a concerto on her clit. Sara moaned loudly and buried her face in Kelly's neck. Sara's hands were on my back and I felt the nails dig in. That did it for me, I gushed into Kelly.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers