That's What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

Eventually Sara picked up her head and looked at both of us.

"Honey, I felt you come in Kelly and I felt you cum too."

"Personally I think Cal Tech measured that on the Richter scale. That was really incredible!"

Kelly didn't say anything. I started to worry that after-the-fact she was emotionally closing up. I turned her face to mine and gently kissed her.

"Are you OK, Honey?" I asked.

"I'm afraid." Her voice was as soft as a breeze. If Sara and I had been more than six inches from her we wouldn't have heard her.

Sara wrapped her arms around Kelly and softly asked, "Afraid of?"

"I'm afraid I won't ever be able to walk properly again."

When we stopped laughing we got out of the tub and went inside. Upstairs we discovered the creative mind of Sara at work. She had taken our roll-away bed and put it next to the queen bed in the bedroom. She had covered the combined mattresses with a huge piece of cloth and we had a giant bed for three.

During the night I made love to Sara and spooned with her. At about an hour before dawn I turned over and discovered the delight of making love with Kelly and spooning her.

I awoke in the middle of the bed alone. I could smell coffee and breakfast. I got up, took care of my bathroom needs including shaving, and went down stairs. I did not put clothes on.

As I entered the kitchen I saw that both women were dressed, sort of. Thy both had on nighties. Not that they hid anything, they just advertised the treasures within. Sara was wearing teal and Kelly green. My favorite colors.

"Did you ladies sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you." They answered in unison.

Breakfast was served and we ate with gusto. Something had us develop a real hunger. Very little was said until the dishes were done and the kitchen cleaned up. As Kelly and I did the last little items in the kitchen Sara went upstairs and when she came back she had a pair of boxers in her hand.

"We need to talk with you and if you don't cover that boy up we won't be able to leave him or you alone."

I put the boxers on and sat on the couch. Sara and Kelly drew up chairs to face me and they sat down.

"Honey, I worried a little about asking you for this favor. Even as we were setting things up here in the cabin I worried about your reaction. I know you haven't ever messed around with anyone except me since we've been married and I didn't know if you would do it. I sat over across the street from the market on Friday night and I wondered if you would show up there. At eight thirty I thought maybe you just read the note and turned around and went home. I drove close enough to the cabin to see your car was here. Then I drove to Bill and Karen's cabin and spent the night there."

I didn't say anything. I was listening but I was also looking at the two women sitting facing me. Both are about the same size, with Sara being blond and Kelly a redhead. I could see their breasts and their legs as if they were nude. I was turned on. I was making an effort to pay attention but it was hard, no, make that difficult.

"I have known that Kelly loved us both for some time. I think I knew she loved you before she would admit it to herself. I have loved her as a friend and as a sister for the years since we met. When she shared with me what was missing in her life I knew it was the chance I had to take. Even if it was only for this one weekend it would be worth it. Kelly deserved to be loved."

Kelly took over. "I was sitting here in the cabin alone from seven o'clock on. I was scared. A hundred thoughts rushed through my mind. What if he comes in but sees me and changes his mind? What if he reads the note and drives off? What if this weekend ruins my friendship with Sara? Then I heard your car drive up and park. I heard you walk to the porch and I heard you tear open the envelope. I was right inside the door. I moved to the kitchen to pour the wine and I couldn't come back out of the kitchen.

When you opened the door I thought I'd pee myself. Then you said, "Hi Honey I'm home" and I knew it would be OK. I still couldn't just walk out of the kitchen. You made it easier for me. All evening long you were so gentle and slow, so careful not to rush me. You convinced me that you loved me. You made me feel safe. I relaxed and you loved me better than anyone has ever loved me. I knew then that Sara had been right I did love you." She paused.

"I love you," Sara said.

I looked at both women and said, "I love both of you."

Sara looked at Kelly who was crying and said, "Can we talk about what we do next?"

I answered, "Yes. We can talk about it for the rest of our lives because I want to live with both of you and love both of you."

Kelly started to speak. I held up a hand to stop in front of both of them and I got up and walked out into the kitchen. As I moved I said, "Please don't move and don't talk."

When I returned I had something in each hand. I knelt in front of Kelly and motioned for Sara to come close. Her face was streaked with tears as was Kelly's. I held Sara's hand and said, to Kelly, "Kelly Williams will you take Nick and Sara to be your husband and wife from this moment forward as long as the love lights our lives?"

Before she could answer I turned to Sara and said, "Sara Peterson will you take Kelly Williams and Nick as your husband and wife from this moment forward as long as the love lights our lives?"

They held my hands and looked at each other then Sara turned to me and started to speak. Within one word Kelly was speaking with her. "Nick Peterson will you take Sara and Kelly as your wives to love from this moment forward for as long as love lights our lives?"

We all three answered, "Yes!" I took the kitchen napkin rings and put one on each of their hands. We hugged and there were a few tears. The meeting was adjourned to the bedroom and the marriage was consummated more than once.

Between carnal exercises we did talk about logistics, about what we could do with Kelly's condo, and how we were going to explain the three of us living together. We concluded that Kelly would keep her condo and rent it to someone, Kelly would move into our home and we would talk more about what we would tell people.

It was starting to get towards dusk on Sunday night when I said we had a very pressing logistical conversation to have. Sara took one look at me and said, "He's hungry."

We went out to eat and I held hands with both, walked with my arms around both and we had a great dinner. We were back in the cabin before nine and the ladies led me up to the bedroom and undressed me. I returned the favor, taking one item from each lady until both were nude. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and Kelly said, "Come on! This is fun."

She brought Sara into the bathroom and showed her how to hold and aim my penis. They seemed disappointed that I ran out of pee so soon. When Sara sat down Kelly dropped in front of her and opened her lips to she could watch Sara pee. When we got back to the bed Sara remarked that we had been married less than a day and had already done things she never would have imagined.

At breakfast we agreed to leave Kelly's car at the cabin and come back up next weekend to get it. Sara admitted that she wanted to go back to the outlook where she had watched Kelly and I fuck. Kelly wanted to go back too.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers