That's What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

From behind, I removed her bikini top and cupped her breasts in my hands, tweaking her nipples just like she had mine. Pete stood up after a few minutes and laid Lin across the table. She had her legs wide apart and Pete was slapping her pussy really hard with his hand. As Lin screamed out in delight, I grabbed a bottle of baby oil and began to massage the contents all over her body, going from her breasts right down to her pussy and back up again.

Lin's body was now glistening with the oil; Pete lifted her legs onto his shoulders, leaned forward, then easily penetrated her with just the head of his cock. He was teasing her, making her beg him to fuck her. She was so wet; I could see her juices flowing out of her as she pleaded for cock. Pete finally relented and thrust his whole length effortlessly inside of her with one fluid motion and then stopped. I was fascinated watching them, Lin was obviously having her first orgasm and a few seconds later he pulled out of her nearly all the way, only to drive his cock deep into that hungry wet pussy again. He fucked her hard now, using his thick cock like a piston as Lin moaned with pleasure beneath him.

"Oh, Pete!" Lin cried out, her body pushing up to meet his every thrust. Her eyes stayed closed as her hips jerked to his movement. She clutched his hips, pulling him into her pussy as deep as he could go.

"Oh my God Pete! Come now, come in me now!"

His panting and grunting gave him away as he filled Lin with his seed, and she replied with the sounds of a very contented woman.

Pete decided he had better get back to work, leaving Lin sprawled across the table with cum leaking from her pussy. I helped her back into the spa to recover, then I cleared away all the bits we had brought outside, made fresh coffee and was pleased to see Lin was revived, dressed and sitting at the table when I came back out.

"Well that was one hell of a fucking afternoon. Like I told you, not the brightest guy, but what a fabulous cock." She quipped.

"Well you both gave me the best sex I have ever had and I don't know how to thank you."

"No need to thank me, what you did with that baby oil massage was fantastic; I definitely want that again sometime."

"It will be my pleasure." I said, with a beaming smile on my face.

Lin left shortly after, I tried to do some work but I needed to get that showerhead busy in my favourite position in the bath. I had to keep repeating this often just to keep me sane. Lin arrived the following day and things were getting back to normal. We discussed 'the event' as we called it and how good it had made me feel, when unexpectedly she said.

"When was your car last serviced? You should call Hines Motors and get it done. I don't mind sharing." She suggested laughing.

I made the call and took my car in for service a week later, Pete drove me home. We never talked much on the way but I did say to him.

"Do not spill the coffee!"

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12