That's What Friends Are For Ch. 02

Story Info
Another friend helps Ken.
1.5k words
4.26
30.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week went past and Ken was a nervous wreck but he never mentioned to Laura the incident in the pool house of Steve and Amy. After a couple of weeks Amy and Steve had been with them several times and Amy gave no indication to Ken about what happened. He was relieved as he didn't want to hurt Laura and hoped the issue went no further and everything would just be normal again.

Friday night they went out with three other couples to a local bar to hear a band they all enjoyed. They were all in a booth in the corner of the bar and it made a tight squeeze for everyone to fit in. The band always played a combination of blues and rock and there was a small dance floor in front of them. Ken was sitting next to Jean and Dave, who've been their friends for years. The music was so loud, they had to yell to talk to each other. As the band played and the sound rattled their teeth, Ken was watching the people dancing. Since it was summer, the women were dressed as scantily as possible while still being legal. As they gyrated and moved, Ken felt a stirring in his groin. He thought, "Great, get a hard on here and Laura still won't do anything with me later."

His focus was so intense on the folks dancing, he almost jumped out of his seat when he felt a hand on his leg. The hand was on his left leg and since Laura was on his right, he knew it was Jean. He didn't move and could barely breath. He was afraid to look at her so he looked the other way at Laura. She was engrossed in a conversation with Darla, another friend, who was sitting on the other side. Ken reached down to remove the hand but when he tried, the grip on his leg tightened. Afraid if he tried harder it would bring attention to the situation so he put his hand back on top of the table. As her hand remained in place, Ken could feel the start of an erection.

Not having sex at all made him super sensitive to the touch from any woman and Jean was no exception. She was about 50, very tall at 6' and was always very tan. Her hair was black and was kept short at about ear level. Ken always thought she had great legs but her best feature were her large breasts. Jean had even talked about getting a reduction because they were so big. These thoughts raced through Ken's mind as he sat there with her hand on his leg and his cock reached a full erection. He prayed he wouldn't have to go to the bathroom or Laura would ask him to dance as standing up would be pretty embarrassing.

After a few minutes, he was almost finished with another drink when he felt her hand trail slowly up his thigh, moving toward his groin. He almost spit out his drink when she reached up and traced the outline of his dick with her finger. His erection was tenting the front of his khakis and felt like it would split open his pants. Jean slowly moved her finger up and down his cock several times driving Ken insane with her light touch. He reached over to hold Laura's hand on the other side as he didn't want her to find out what was going on. Jean started rubbing him with an open hand, pressing harder as she moved from the top of his cock to his balls. She was trying to coax the cum from him and Ken desperately was holding back. It was agonizing as her touch was electric.

He was about to cum but a slow song started and Dave grabbed Jean by the hand to go out and dance. Laura whispered to Ken she wanted to dance and led him to the floor. Thankfully the bar was dark enough he was able to hide his erection until Laura hugged him as they slow danced. She looked at him and arched her eyebrows but he just shrugged his shoulders. When they returned to the booth, the seating was rearranged and he was not near Jean, breathing a sigh of relief. He wasn't sure what had happened or why, he just wanted to avoid it again.

The next morning Laura was out shopping with some friends and Ken was doing yard work. He was around back when he heard a call pull in the driveway. As he came around the garage, he saw it was Jean in her Jeep. She cut the engine and stepped out as Ken walked up to her. She was wearing running shorts and a sleeveless tank top, her breasts almost spilling out.

"Hey, Jean. How's it going? Laura is out shopping; I figured you would be with her."

"Hi, Ken. No, I didn't want to go shopping, I wanted to talk to you."

With that she moved toward Ken, reached out and grabbed his cock through his shorts.

"Jesus, what the hell are you doing," he said as he jumped back from her hand. "We're in the driveway and people can see."

"I just want to finish what I started last night. Laura has told me about what's going on and I want to help."

Ken blushed as he heard her and his dick started growing in his shorts. Jean laughed. "It looks like someone wants me to finish too."

She led him to a bench in the garage and pushed him to sit down on it. Reaching down she grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head. Ken was amazed at how large her breasts were and the sports bra she was wearing could barely contain them.

"I've seen you stare at my tits sometimes. Don't think you're slick and got away with it. I always knew when you were looking. "

And with that she lifted the sports bra up and over her head, exposing the largest pair of breasts Ken had ever seen. He was surprised to see she obviously tanned topless as there were no tan lines. Large brown areolas were topped by large nipples that were already erect. He could see her belly as well and while not fat, Jean was still a big woman, tall and solidly built. She started running her hands over her tits slowly, pulling and pinching her nipples.

Ken's mouth went dry and his heart began racing.. His cock was rock hard as he stared at the exotic sight in front of him. He reached down to readjust his dick in his shorts and almost came as Jean took one breast and raised it to her mouth. She started licking and sucking on her own nipple while gently tugging on the other. Ken raised his head to see if any neighbors could see them, but they were far enough back in the garage someone would have to actually walk in to see. Jean continued to lick her nipple but ran her other hand down into her shorts and started fingering herself.

She moaned as she swayed her hips while pleasuring herself, her eyes half closed. She moved the other nipple to her mouth and sucked on it, continuing to pump her finger in and out of her pussy. Ken had his cock out of his shorts and was stroking himself, in a trance as he watched Jean. She moaned louder and her body stiffened as she reached her orgasm. Jean pulled her hand from her shorts and knelt down in front of Ken. He almost came as she took his hard cock in her mouth. It was incredibly hot and wet, sliding up and down his shaft. She reached down and gently massaged his balls, now running her tongue on the side of his cock, her slurping sounds mixed with Ken's moaning.

"Jean....I won't last long.." It had been a while and Ken had a buildup that needed release.

"That's okay, "she responded. "Go ahead, this is for you."

She removed her mouth from his dick and enveloped it between her large breasts. She started sliding her breasts up and down his cock and the warm feeling was too much for Ken.

"Oh...Jean....can't help it...." he moaned as cum spurted from him. It shot out and landed in her hair and across her face. Second and third spurts landed on her chest and breasts, coating them with his cum. Jean rubbed her cum coated breasts around his softening cock as Ken leaned back, panting from his effort.

She took her tank top and wiped the cum form her hair and body best she could. She put the sports bra and top back on.

"Wait, Jean. What about you? " Ken asked.

"Don't worry about me. This was for you."

"But why?"

"Ken, that's what friends are for. But please don't tell anyone, okay?"

He nodded in agreement as she got up to leave. She got in the Jeep and with a wave drove off. Ken just sat there, wondering what in the hell was really going on.