That's What Friends Are For Ch. 03

Story Info
All dressed up and finally must choose between 2 suitors
1.9k words
4.55
69.7k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to do about David. He was my best friend and after years of teasing me, he had opened up a pandora's box of getting me to crossdress. Now I'm supposed to go as his date, as Angelina Jolie, but the host of the party, Ben, a real gentleman, wants me too. I wish I could be Ben's date, but I don't know how to escape from David's grip.

"Allison, I'm here!" It was David knocking at the door. "Open up you little slut!"

"Shhh David, not so loud! I don't need the neighbors hearing!"

"What are you doing dressed as a guy?"

"David, it's 2pm. The party is not for hours. I'm just hanging out."

"not anymore. Go get ready. You're coming as my date and I'll sit here all day watching college football if I have to." David doesn't leave anything up to chances.

"Why did you bring a suitcase?"

"You'll see Aly. Go put on your little makeup in the bathroom." I rolled my eyes. I was partially upset that he just ruined whatever rest of a guyish Saturday afternoon that I had in store for myself. On the other hand if someone is telling me to go put on some makeup, they certainly don't have to ask me twice.

As I started putting on foundation, I heard David rolling his suitcase into my bedroom. I walked in to take a look and he threw all my button down shirts and dress pants into his empty suitcase.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making sure you don't run off with Ben."

"Excuse me?"

"Well Allison if you ever want to make it to your day job as Alex again then you're going to have to have to play by my rules. Alex's clothes will be safe with me." I gasped and did not like this one bit. "Don't even try grabbing the suitcase. I'm much stronger than you. Now go paint your dainty little finger nails a nice red color and think about how you're going to pleasure your man later. I own you now Allison." I started getting hard in my shorts and knew I had to change into my panties. I was just worried whether this would be my last time I ever wore boxer shorts.

I went back into the bathroom to put on my makeup and a tear started rolling down my eye. I loved dressing and all, but I don't know where David is going with all this. I love dressing as a girl but I want to have the choice to pick out a guy for myself. It sounded like David was still busy packing more of my guy stuff away.

"what are you doing out there"

"just replacing Alex's underwear with Allison's new panties. All your Alex clothes is now in my suitcase."

"David you're such a prick!" I said this as I'm applying my eye liner and wearing a bra and panties.

"haha I know!!"

"Go sit on the couch!"

I heard him wheel the heavy sounding suitcase back to the living room. While David was making himself at home eating popcorn and watching the game, I got myself all glammed up. I made my eye liner dramatic as Daphne taught me and I applied eye shadow and lipstick and lip gloss. I applied lipstick far past my lips to give the illusion of Angelina's volume.

My heels were 4 inches high and patent. My dress was long and black. My wig was long and dark dark brown. My silicon enhances underneath my bra made me feel so feminine. I snapped a selfie of myself and sent it to Daphne. "thanks for being my BFF. xo"

I came out and strutted as I approached David on the living room couch. "Wow your lips really look like Angelina's."

"Thanks". I blushed.

"I can't even believe you used to be sad pathetic Alex and now you're hot as hell."

He got up from the couch and embraced me with both of his big arms. His right hand cupped my feminine little ass and his left hand tucked some of my hair behind my ear and he began missing me. I felt magical.

For a couple minutes the making out was hot.

"get on your knees and open my zipper."

I willingly did and through his boxers poked out his raging hot penis. I started sucking it.

"Oooh that feels so good!"

I started licking fastly the bottom sensitive part of his cock and he looked to be in ecstasy. He was getting harder and harder and I was licking his pre-cum when suddenly he stopped.

"halftime is over. Game is resuming. Sit back up here."

"I was a little devastated. He suddenly was ignoring me for the game. As I sat next to him I noticed I was so hard from what had just transpired and desperately wanted to jerk myself off.

Unfortunately my cock was buried under my long dress and control top pantyhose, so I couldn't even get to it if I tried.

Regardless, I started stroking the area as I was so horny thinking about having David's cock in my mouth.

"Na ah ah Allison, as he waved no with his finger. I don't want you making any mess in your outfit."

We just sat there and every so often he'd look back at me. It was clear, though I enjoyed crossdressing, that this was all about David and that he was trying to morph me into his cd slave.

In the meantime he didn't even kiss me. He just placed his hand on my pantyhose-clad legs and felt them up every so often. "you haven't painted your nails!"

I got up to go search for my press on nails.

"No Allison you need to paint your actual nails. Show me some commitment."

I guess I had no choice. I sighed and sat down.

But the intoxicating fumes of the nail polish made me feel a lot better about everything. I'm glad I have David as a friend. He literally spotted in me my inner girl before I saw it in myself.

After the game, David got ready in his tux as Brad. "ok, game's over lets get going. Touch up your make up. I can't wait till we win first prize!"

We left in David's car and he put his full suitcase in his trunk.

We got to the party. The music was thumping. Jay Z was playing. The house was filled with twenty-something party goers.

David immediately knew a lot of people and was introducing me "and this is my significant other Angelina."

One friend exclaimed "Oh David, you always get the prettiest girls!"

I just stood there graciously and smiling while David chatted with all his friends. A couple of them I knew as Alex, but none of them recognized me all dressed up

Then I saw Daphne and walked toward her.

She screamed, "hey girl! Ben's been asking for you!"

"But what do I do about David?"

"Who cares about David!"

She grabbed my hand and brought me to Ben.

As I approached him, with his sapphire blue eyes, I forgot how gentlemanly he was. His hair was parted, gelled and had a 1950s pompodoire. He looked so dapper in a cream colored blazer and black Bowtie. He was clearly going for a 1950s look.

"hello Lady"

"hey Ben"

"you look stunning tonight"

"and you look so handsome as always"

"can we have this dance"

"of course"

He immediately went to the DJ and had the Rihanna song stopped. The entire party stopped what they were doing, and after three seconds, the music changed to Frank Sinatra's "The Way you Look Tonight".

The whole crowd parted ways and made a large circle around us as Ben and I danced romantically. He had one arm behind my back and one hand holding my hand and holding him in tight.

A minute into the song he began to kiss me sensuously, with everyone watching. I was afraid to see if David was watching.

Suddenly the music was halted. David grabbed the microphone and said "ladies and gentleman, Ben is dancing and kissing with a dude." he then speedily walked over to me and yanked off my wig. I felt so humiliated.

The silence felt like it lasted 10 minutes as everyone gasped.

Then Ben, grabbed the wig from David's hand put it back in place of my head and took the mike.

"Well, she's hot anyway!!"

the crowd cheered and he cupped my face in his two hands and started kissing me. "I knew all along babe"

The music returned to thumping pop and R&B, and after a couple more minutes of dancing he whispered in my ear "hey, let's get out of here."

we took my hand and led me upstairs and into his bedroom. He lit two candles and put on a slow jazz song on his Mac and started kissing me. "you do look beautiful and I want to treat you like the lady you deserve to be treated as."

I kissed him and kissed him. He moaned whenever I kissed him beneath his neck. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. His cock was long and hard and I started to suck on it for a couple minutes.

Wait I want to pleasure you too. I want to fuck you slow and sensuously so you enjoy it. He pulled my dress off, grabbed some scissors and cut a whole in my pantyhose. He then laid me on my back, took out a condom and put it on and then bathed it in tons of lube. The lube got everywhere! I got so excited in anticipation. He stood in front of me while I laid on my back and looked me in the eye, took my pantyhose clad legs over his shoulders and entered his cock within me. For a second it hurt, but all that lube made it feel so nice.

Are you comfortable?

Yeah, keep going.

He slowly started to penetrate back and forth. It felt great, my cock was so hard. I could see that Ben noticed it and he put his hand inside my pantyhose and gave it 2 or 3 strokes.

"my my, looks like you're enjoying this as much as I do."

He kept pounding me and it felt incredible.

"Allison, I'm getting close!" So was I.

"you're going to be my girlfriend, right?" He asked as he was pushing faster.

"you're going to get dressed up for me and love me and were going to love each other right? He was pounding even faster.

Right!

"Good girl, Allison!" and then he came.

"Oh fuck yeah! You take it so well Allison and you're so pleasant. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

I was so hard I reached into my pantyhose and panties and stroked myself a couple times.

"Good girl, I want to see you cum!" I immediately came endlessly.

It felt so good. We both lied down on Ben's bed and he held me all night long. I was still in my bra, panties and pantyhose and it felt so right.

The next morning I woke up to a picture text from David. "Say goodbye to Alex!". The pic showed his suitcase having been thrown in the river.

Then Ben came up from behind, wrapped me in his arms, kissed me on my cheek and said "what's up dear?"

Even though David had just thrown out any remnant of my clothes as Alex, I felt so good and knew that things would be all right.