That's What Friends Are For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay. Trust me. I absolutely promise you I won't hurt you. If you want me to stop all you have to do is say 'daffodil'. Got that?" By this time her other wrist had a tie wrapped round it. Anne looked at him and nodded and croaked an okay.

She tried to move her arms and whilst there was a bit of freedom she was to all intents and purposes helpless. As Iain moved away from her she felt her heart racing even more in anticipation. Then he got hold of her right ankle and started to move her legs apart. Anne's eyes widened as she realised her ankles would be next. Iain was kissing her thighs and calves as his hands quickly secured her right, then her left ankle.

Iain knelt up and smiled down at her. Anne felt exposed and vulnerable and excited all at the same time. Iain shook is head:

"Nope, not quite right." He loosened the tie round Anne's left ankle and gently pulled it tighter. Then as he did the same to the other leg Anne could feel her vagina open up.Oh my God, I must look wide open. Iain looked down at her wet, reddening pussy lips and nodded with satisfaction:

"That's better."

The next fifteen minutes was unlike anything Anne had experienced. Iain took his time, kissing and stroking her body from her legs to her arms, but avoiding the real sexual pleasure zones. He slowly moved to them stroking lightly with his hands, followed by kissing and licking. By the time Iain had played with and kissed her nipples, despite being breathless Anne managed to say:

"If you don't touch me down there right now, I'm going to say that yellow flower word."

Iain stopped and smiled at her:

"Maybe next time I'll have to gag you too. Hmm that's a thought. And he moved so he knelt astride her chest. His cock had lost some its hardness over the last few minutes, but there was more than enough to push open her mouth. Anne licked and slurped at it, and sucked as Iain gently pushed its hardening length further and further into her mouth. Anne relaxed her throat and took in everything he could push at her. Once when he was almost all out, she said:

"How am I supposed to say the word with this in my mouth?"

Iain stopped and looked concerned for a moment:

"Do you want to?"

Anne's response was to open her mouth and move forward to suck his length back in. After a few thrusts Iain felt the tightening in his balls and slowly withdrew announcing it was Anne's turn now. Anne climaxed three times in the next few minutes, each on larger than the previous one as Iain's fingers and tongue worked on her. Then as she lay, recovering from her third climax Iain moved up to her well lubricated, wide open pussy and slowly pushed himself in. Anne writhed below him as he slowly built up speed, and found herself almost crying with pleasure. She never felt Iain undo her wrists and only realised they were free as she climaxed in the mother of all orgasms, raking Iain's back with her nails and sending him over the top. Iain collapsed on top of her and together their breathing slowly returned to normal.

Anne's legs were still tied wide apart and she felt the warm cum seeping out making her pussy and anus feel like one huge sticky mess. She turned as best she could and held Iain tight. Anne stroked his face and looked at him:

"That was utterly, utterly incredible. But can you untie my legs now because they are starting to hurt a bit." She watched as Iain slipped the ties off her ankles and asked:

"Well Big Boy, what's your next trick – because I'm not sure how you follow that?"

"My next trick? Oh no – next time it's your turn."

"Bloody hell, that's a hard act to follow."

Iain kissed her right nipple and looked up:

"Oh I'm sure you can come up with something."

They held each other in silence for a few minutes. As the coolness of the room started to chill their sweaty bodies, Iain pulled the sheets over them and held her close.

"I think that's all the fucking done for one night, what do you say we make love, Mrs Carter?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Mr McKay."

After a while and three more orgasms for Anne, and one for Iain, they lay together in the spoons position, Iain's hand gently caressing her breasts. Half asleep, she asked what the time was. Iain replied it was just after ten.

"What do you think they'd do if we stayed the night?"

Iain whispered in her ear that he wasn't sure but he didn't want to risk it.

"After having guilt free sex again, I don't want to give it up. So no, we are definitely going home tonight."

"Guilt free? Is that all?"

Iain turned her over so he could look in her eyes:

"Yes, guilt free is important. I used to feel really ... I dunno .. kind of yucky after sex with Eileen. But with you all I can think of is that it's the best sex I have ever had by such a huge margin ... I .. I just can't imagine not doing with you." He paused: "Jill must never know that though!"

Anne raised her eyebrows:

"What do you think I am? Completely stupid? Besides – this is the best it's ever been for me too."

And then she dropped the bomb:

"I don't think we should do this again."

Iain felt a shiver of fear, and looked at her. All that came out of his mouth was a quiet "Why?"

Anne's face cracked into a small smile, followed by a huge grin:

"I meant I don't think we should spend an evening together. It has to be all night or nothing. This way, it just makes it seem cheap somehow."

"You bloody minx. I just had heart failure. I'm not a young man anymore – do you realise you could have just done me in?"

"Mmmm, I'd have had to give you the kiss of life then, wouldn't I?"

They kissed some more and eventually showered, dressed and left. Iain walked Anne to her car and as they arrived at it she turned her to face him, leaned her back against the car door, and kissed for the last time that night. They hugged and she said:

"So that's agreed then, the four of us will meet for coffee tomorrow and we'll put the idea to them. A compromise – once every three weeks for a whole night."

Iain nodded and with a final hug he turned and walked to his car. He looked up at the sky and smiled to himself. Life was good. He had a family he adored. He had a wife and soulmate that he loved, who also loved him. He had a lover who was as into fucking and making love as he was. And everything was cool – apart from the warm summer evening and the red hot sex they'd just had.

*****

Champagne corks flew and cries of "Happy New Year!" rang out around them. Iain took Jill in his arms, kissed her, looked into her eyes while stroking her cheek and told her he loved her. They kissed again but were interrupted as other party goers grabbed them for Auld Lang Sine. As the song finished Paul came up and shook his hand, and Anne kissed him with the kind passion and intensity that only two people who have made love together can produce.

"Happy New Year, Big Boy!" she whispered.

A few feet away Paul had hugged Jill, and their shared kiss was a brief peck. They looked at their spouses, heads together, talking.

"Did we do the right thing?" Paul asked.

"I think so," was Jill's response. "It's been quite a while now, and Iain and I are as happy as ever. Actually, that's not true – we're probably happier because the tension about sex has gone."

Paul nodded, and although he agreed, he couldn't help feeling a little jealous of what Iain and Anne had. But then again, he knew that he has something with Anne that Iain didn't.

The party fizzled out and everyone started to drift off. Iain and Jill left to walk the short distance home at the same time as Paul and Anne. Insulated against the cold, crisp winter evening the four looked like Michelin men as they hugged and split to go in two different directions. As Iain kissed Anne she said in a quiet voice:

"See you on Friday for the first fuck of the new year."

Iain whispered "Definitely! I think I have a new year's resolution about coming on your tits I'd like to adopt."

She laughed and pushed him away and the two couples headed home. As they approached their front door, Jill stopped, turned to Iain, took a deep breath and said:

"I have something I want to say."

Iain knew this was a biggie...

"I know you and Anne have something quite special, and I guess that over the past few months I've been a bit ... jealous is the wrong word ... I think curious. You see, I do remember we had good sex a long time ago. Though I have to admit I can't really remember it clearly. I think I might want to try it again, so I have made an appointment with the doctor to talk about drugs and hormones and stuff, and if necessary I'll see a counsellor too."

She looked at Iain's face in the stark moonlight and saw the emotions and thoughts running through his mind. She stroked his cheek:

"Poor Iain, life's going to get complicated isn't it? But I'm sure we can sort something out!"

Jill turned her key in the lock and went in smiling to herself. It was quite a few seconds later that Iain followed her in.

*****

If you're reading this then it's a good bet you read the whole thing – so thank you for persevering. I suspect the ending will generate lots of criticism – Literotica readers like all the i's dotted and t's crossed. I like leaving you with something to think about.

I'm going to leave this storyline for a while, but if someone else wants to write chapter 4 then go ahead, be my guest. If/when I do get round to writing a bit more I will set it in the future, looking back – probably at a New Year's Eve party. And I'd probably write it much more from Paul or more probably, Jill's viewpoint.

To my mind, the two marriages have gone from a wobbly state, to a steady state and with Jill's decision to a potentially really difficult state. But that's for the future.

I hope you enjoyed reading it – I certainly enjoyed writing it. Please keep the comments and emails coming. I'm off back to writing some mainstream stuff for a while! Might actually get paid for that!

Badwolf 123