That's What Good Boys Do Ch. 04

Story Info
Mama shows off her dirtiest little secret.
4.1k words
4.56
158.5k
59

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one thing to catch your mother naked.

It's quite another to stand at the foot of her bed and watch her, face-down, as she reaches back with both hands, spreads her pale wide buttocks, and commands you to look at her asshole.

This, among many other things, was what I learned that day.

"Do you like Mama's tight anus, baby? Do you like to look at it?"

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there, wearing nothing but an astonished look, with the taste of her gushing pussy still strong on my lips and a young cock so worked up and solid that I feared it would burst under its own pulsing weight.

"No need to be shy now, baby," my mother purred over her shoulder. "Mama's shown you everything else on her body. Now she wants you to see her most private place."

I'd never looked at one in person. And even in my stash of dirty magazines, on the glossy centerfold pages where the girls always spread wide, I'd never given the ass much thought. But here, right in front of me, pulled wide open, it took on a whole new shine—literally, it was smeared with the messy juices of her just-gushing pussy, and stood out as slick and glistening as a pearl. It was much pinker than her pussy lips, and much more puckered, stretched tight on either side where her fingers pulled at it. The thinnest trail of black hair circled it before disappearing into the hot dark mess of her pubes against the sheets. It was a detail I didn't expect, and it struck me as an unusually filthy trait on a woman. Particularly when she was my own mother.

"Not so pushy now, are you?" she teased. It was true. I stood where I was, unsure what to do but too horny to step away. Her voice grew softer. "It's okay, baby. Mama just wants to make sure that you see it all. Go on," she half-whispered. "Step closer and take a good look at Mama's wide-open asshole."

I took a few steps.

"Come on, baby. It's okay. Mama wants you to get right up next to it." She brought herself up onto her knees and put her ass high in the air. She pulled tighter at her butt cheeks, exposing herself as wide as possible. Then she flexed her pussy, just like when she'd come earlier, and I watched her ass contract tight as a fist, then relax and open just a little. I felt a fresh batch of precum puddle at the end of my cock and spill out into a slow, sticky strand.

"Go on," she said. "Come over here and take a good, hard look."

I approached her and put my knees down on the mattress. A faint smell hit me, like soap and wet pussy and something much...deeper. It was strange, but it made my cock pulse even harder.

"Don't be shy. Get close and look at your Mama."

I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my eyes all over her—the flex of her back, the goosebump skin of her ass cheeks, the soft fatty tops of her thighs. And filthiest of all, the way she was posed—with her face down and her ass high in the air and wide open. My own mother, completely exposed.

"Do you like to see your mama this way?"

"Yes, Mama."

"You do? You like Mama all spread and dirty, with her most private places pulled wide open for you?"

"Yes, Mama." I could tell she liked talking about herself that way. Her butt started to make slow circles in the air.

"You see now what a filthy woman your mother really is, baby? Do you see how sticky Mama's thighs got from all that sucking and fingering. Do you see?"

"Yeah, Mama. I see."

"That's right, baby. Your mama's filthy. But you're going to help, aren't you? You're going to bend down and lick your mother clean."

"I am?"

"Oooh, yeah. Mama needs you to lick her ALL over."

I looked again at her tight pink anus, and then I understood. "Mama, you don't mean..."

She let out a wicked laugh. "You know EXACTLY what I mean, baby."

"But that's... dirty, isn't it?"

"You're goddamned right it is. That's why Mama needs you back there, to make sure she gets clean again."

"But Mama..."

"You said you'd do anything. Remember?"

Of course I did. But I never thought she meant...

"You want to be Mama's good boy, don't you baby?"

"Yes, Mama."

"Then stop making excuses and lick your Mama's asshole!" It was a tone of voice I'd known all my life, though under very different circumstances. It meant that Mama was done fucking around.

Slowly I put my face close to her ass crack. The smell hit me again, stronger, and I felt my own ass tighten against the pressure of my balls. Then, gently, I put my tongue out and ran it against my mother's spread anus.

"That's a good boy," she moaned.

The skin there was smoother than I could have imagined, and I felt an incredible heat that hovered directly above the hole. I dragged my tongue toward the heat, a little harder this time, and felt her whole bottom half contract again. The taste was nothing like I'd imagined. Sweaty, yes, but in a good way. A very good way. I got a good whiff of her pussy again, just below my face, and lapped harder.

"That's it, baby. Don't be shy. Lick your Mama clean!"

I kept going, licking up all the sticky pussy juice that lined her ass cheeks and the insides of both thighs. I wasn't sure what was sexier—the actual smell and taste of her, or just the fact that it was my mother, who I'd thought of as so stern and proper my whole life, now opening up her most secret spot for me and demanding me so hungrily. Either way, I loved it.

Each time I licked, her ass bucked against my face harder. The soft hairs around her asshole were plastered out against the cheeks, soaked from all my licking. She grabbed the pillow and moaned into it. I remembered the way she'd taught me to eat her pussy, less than an hour earlier—slow and steady makes go Mama crazy. So I backed off, just when she was getting into it, and licked the back of her thighs instead.

The response was immediate, and more than I could have hoped for. Her hips shook back and forth. She moaned louder into the pillow, and I saw the tiny pink folds of my mom's asshole actually flex and push outward, as if it were looking for me. Painstakingly I dragged my tongue further down her thigh, toward the back of her knee and she whimpered out loud. I lapped up all the wetness where she'd come earlier and let it mix with my own spit, so that, very slowly, I was soaking the entire backs of her legs. She bucked her hips again, now obviously trying to get me close to her ass again, but with her knees bent and both hands dug firmly into her own butt cheeks, there weren't too many ways she could move.

She lifted her face up from the pillow. "Come on, baby," she said. "Mama needs her ass licked."

I acted like I didn't hear her and moved to the back of the other thigh. Patiently I kissed up the thick length of it.

"Did you hear me, baby? I said it's time to lick my ass again."

I lifted my face from behind her and asked, as innocently as I could muster, "Did you say something, Mama?"

"Stop it, you little tease!" She was growling at me now. "Now move back up there, like a good boy, and lick your mama's asshole!"

From where I was crouched, I had a perfect view of her hairy pussy from the back, and the big swollen lips hanging down from it. I imagined that huge red clit of hers, overgrown and pushing angrily out of her bush, and got an idea.

"I'm sorry, Mama," I said calmly. "I'm afraid I didn't quite hear you."

"You know damn well you heard me, you little shit!" She was full-on yelling now, but with both hands still on her ass, spreading herself so hard her fingers were leaving red marks on her own pale skin. "Now get back up here and eat your Mama's ass."

"Are you sure that's what you want, Mama?"

"Yes," she cried out, in a voice more crying than yelling. "That's what Mama wants! Do it now!"

That was all I needed to hear. I brought my face back up between her ass cheeks. And, at the same moment, I ran one hand up the inside of her thighs to her sopping wet pussy. I ran my tongue around the edge of her pink pucker a few times and she groaned with satisfaction. "That's a good boy," she kept muttering. "That's a good boy."

I put the point of my tongue hard against the tiny opening of her asshole and pushed in. And, at the exact same moment, my fingers found her now-massive clit and began rubbing back and forth over it, feeling the solidness of it bouncing against my fingertips.

"Oh fuck, baby!" she screamed into the bed. "Don't stop that! Please don't stop that!"

I knew better than to disobey her when she was this far gone. Instead, I kept rubbing, back and forth across her engorged dangling clit, until I felt her pussy flood my palm with a fresh batch of wetness. Then, with my free hand, I parted my mother's big pink pussy lips and slipped two fingers in. She yelled again and I felt her pussy clamp down hard around them.

If someone had walked in at that moment, they would have seen that—among all the other filth—I appeared to actually be praying to my own mother's ass. I was on my knees behind her, with the fingers of one hand shoved deep inside her back-thrusting pussy, and the other hand right next to it, still working double-time on her clit. My face, of course, was still deep between her ass cheeks. I let my tongue drag slow circles all the way around the perimeter of her now red-hot anus, then paused and shoved it straight in again, tasting my mother from the inside.

She was screaming now, her whole body shaking, her mouth letting loose a hot stream of filth at me. "That's right, baby. Don't stop now. Keep doing what you're doing. Touch me everywhere! Such a good boy! Eat your mama's ass out! That's right! move your tongue! Put your tongue deep in Mama's filthy anus! Come on! Eat your mama's ass out! Eat your mama's ass! Come on!"

And then it was all too much for her. Her clit pulsed outward, so hard I thought it would bust. The inside of her pussy clamped around my drenched fingers and held on for dear life. Her asshole convulsed around my tongue. I felt a wave of shock that started with fierce convulsions in her anus, then radiated outward in shivers that rippled the fat flesh of her ass cheeks and then shot down her shaking legs, curling her toes, and up the thick muscles of her back, where her shoulders clenched and her neck went straight out. I heard a noise that rumbled in her chest, caught and choked in her throat, and then came out a full-on roar, like something you'd hear in the wild at night. Terrifying and exhilarating. The convulsions came again, and I worked them out with my tongue, pressing as hard as I could against the inside of her opening. My mother's body rattled and screamed each time, until her legs gave out and she fell forward, a panting, sweaty, ecstatic mess on the bed.

I thought that was it—and was fine with it. But my mother had other ideas. With her last bit of strength, she rolled over onto her back, her thighs wet and spread wide. She eyed my pulsing erection, which, despite all the pleasure I took in licking her, had gone physically neglected this entire time and was now openly dripping a mess of precum so prodigious and slick that, any other time, with any other woman, I probably would have been mortified and run out of the room. But if my mother was disgusted by me, she sure wasn't acting like it.

"Poor baby," she moaned at my cock from the bed. Her breath was still heavy from all the coming she'd just done. "Get over here and fuck your mama."

Even with everything that had already happened that day, the words surprised me. I never could have dreamed it would go this far. My mother had her legs wide on the bed and was spreading her lips with both hands, showing me the gorgeous—and very swollen—insides of her pussy again.

"Mom, I... You know I've never..."

"It's alright, baby. You worked hard for Mama today. Now you just bring that big young cock over here and let Mama make everything okay."

As if to punctuate the deal, the puffy insides of her pussy throbbed once, pooling with wetness.

What could I do? I went to her, and positioned my body just above hers. She put her fat arms around my neck and kissed me. I was worried at what I might taste like, given everything I'd just done, but she got a taste of her own asshole on my lips and went ravenous for it, putting her tongue into my mouth and lapping around inside mine.

"Such a good boy," she whispered between kisses. "You're Mama's sweet, sweet boy, aren't you?"

I could only nod, still holding myself above her.

"Don't be shy now, baby," she smiled up at me. "Come down here and put your weight on Mama."

"Are you sure?"

She laughed out loud. "Baby, don't you worry. I'm not built like those bony young blonde things who are always prancing past your jobsite, looking at you." She winked at me. "And you know, I've been by there a few times. They ARE looking at you." She positioned herself so that her legs were planted firmly on either side of me and put her feet across the backs of my calves. "No, baby. Your mama is a full-grown woman, and she knows how to take the weight of a big strong boy. So you just go right ahead and put all your weight on me. Mama knows how to take it."

She put her hands on the small of my back and gently lowered me against her. I was overwhelmed with several sensations at once—her big pale breasts against my collarbone, her soft arms around my shoulders, her hot mouth on mine, and—most strikingly—the wet, hairy cushion of her pelvis, pushing up against the underside of my cock. "That's right, baby," she purred into my ear. "Put all your weight on Mama. Let Mama take it all."

I did what she said, and let my body, hard cock and all, fall onto hers as her arms went tight around me. It was a sensation I hadn't felt since... well since she'd held me that way, as a little boy, all those years ago. "Such a good boy," she moaned. She lowered one hand and used it to push one of her big floppy breasts up in front of her. Without a word, she took the back of my head and guided me to it. My mouth found the nipple and, like all boys with a breast in their mouth, I knew instantly what to do with it. "Oh, that's a good boy," she said, stroking the back of my head with her other hand as she fed me her breast. "Suck on Mama's big tit. Suck it hard, the way you used to do. Such a good boy..." We stayed that way for a while together, surprisingly still, and lost in a tender moment that I don't think either of us had quite expected.

Slowly, though, her hips began to grind in small circles beneath me, putting delicious pressure on the head of my already over-stimulated cock. I was loving the moment, but knew that I couldn't last much longer this way.

She must have felt it too. She let her breast fall again, took my face in her hands, and said, "Come up here and kiss your mama." I did. And at the same moment that my mouth went up to hers, her hand reached down, grabbed my cock firmly around the shaft, and pushed me inside of her.

How do I describe that sensation, except to say that it was the first time I'd felt a woman's pussy—in all its live, warm, wet, gripping glory—surrounding my cock; compounded by the fact that when, after the initial beautiful shock of it, I opened my eyes and looked down, I saw that it was my own mother, naked and spread wide around me and loving every second of it, who was making me feel this way.

"Do you like Mama's pussy?" she whispered into my ear, almost reverential.

All I could do was moan and nod.

"Does baby like the way his cock feels inside his mamas' pussy?"

I moaned again louder, and tried to buck my hips faster. She put a hand against my ass, hard.

"Not yet, baby," she whispered. "I know you want to come, but you've got to hold back, just a little longer."

"Mom, I don't think I can," I sputtered.

"But baby," she said in that same sweet loving tone. "Mama needs to have her orgasm too. You want your mama to feel good too, don't you?"

"Of course I do, Mama."

"Then just be a good boy and hold on a little longer for Mama. I promise it will make it much better for you in the end. Okay?"

"Okay, Mama, I'll try." It took every last ounce of control I had not to just shove into her and finish it off right there. But I knew that she was right, and I didn't want to disappoint her. Not after everything we'd already done.

"That's a good boy," she said. "Now just move your penis real slow inside Mama's vagina, okay? Just a little bit, real slow."

I did what she said. It was excruciating, because every time I moved, every time my cock even throbbed, I felt all her insides throb back around me. But at least if I kept it slower it was a little easier.

"That's it, baby," she moaned louder. "Fuck mama's pussy just like that."

I pushed more for her, holding back, letting my hips move in lazy circles on her as I bent down and sucked her huge pink nipples.

"Oh, such a good boy! Baby, if you keep fucking Mama like that, she's going to come in no time!"

Her breath got heavier, and her hips got pushier. With both hands she grabbed my ass and pushed my whole body down a bit, so that I could feel her rock-hard clit—and the swollen, slippery hood around it—rolling right against the base of my cock.

"Oh, that's it, baby!" she said out loud. "That's where Mama needs you! That's right where Mama needs you!"

My body was crying out inside, but I held back and kept working for her. She was getting pushy now, pressing her hips hard against me in a way that, I knew by now, meant my mother was once again on the edge of coming her brains out. I gritted my teeth and pushed more for her.

"That's right, baby! Move in Mama! Move that cock in Mama! Just like that! Yes! Move that big hard cock in your own mother's hungry pussy!"

Her hands went tight across my back, and she wrapped her fat thighs completely around mine.

"That's it, baby! You're gonna make Mama come! Your gonna make your own Mama come!" She was panting now, gasping for breath just beside my ear. "Do you want to come in your Mama's pussy, baby? Huh? Does Mama's boy want to let loose and shoot all that hot come into his own mother's pussy?"

"You know I do, Mama."

"Then do it, baby," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Do it now. Come hard into your own mother."

Without thinking about it, I reared up, away from her grip, and grabbed her hips with both hands, fucking at her furiously.

"Oh, that's right, baby. Fuck your mama how you need it! Fuck me how you need it!"

I pushed hard into my mother's body, and with each push her wet pussy convulsed around me and returned the effort. I let my hips go faster, out of my own control, thrusting my cock perfectly against my mother's swollen insides, and I felt the sudden and inevitable moment when the base of my cock filled, warm and sudden, and I knew I was about to unload completely.

My mother knew too. "Oh, that's it, baby! Come for Mama! Shoot all that hot come deep into your mother's pussy. That's it! Come for Mama! Come for Mama!"

As she yelled it, she let her own, deep orgasm slip out and overcome her. Her fingernails dug into my back, her body tensed completely, and she screamed as everything inside her, every inch of her worked-up pussy, went tight and gripped around me, tugging my cock even deeper into her and drenching us both in a new, steaming deluge of pussy juice.

That was all I needed. I clenched my eyes shut and screamed out loud as my cock, swollen and tortured from hours of teasing, let loose completely inside my mother's body. Waves of come seemed to pour out of me—each one made sweeter by the filthy knowledge that it would be shooting straight into my own mother's willing insides. We convulsed together that way, giving and taking, until I felt the tension drain from my body completely and I collapsed onto her.

We lay together that way for a long time, sweating and panting and no need to speak, with my body heavy on hers, covering her, and my cock much softer but still lying satisfied inside her. She gave me her breast again to suckle, and I drifted off that way, my mother's nipple in my mouth and her hand steady on the back of my head, both of us lost in some half-dreamed recollection of another two people in another very different time and place.

12