That's What She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you are very creamy and wet aren't you and you don't feel as tight as usual. Are you really wanting this?"

"Yes," she replied, "Please fuck me hard and long."

I have a reasonable sized cock, certainly not a monster but seven inches long and quite thick.

Right now, I was as hard as I have ever been as I thought of her being fucked by a big black cock and being filmed doing it.

I pounded into her, not caring what she wanted and only aiming to fuck her as hard as I could and hopefully leaving her a little bruised and sore. Maybe my anger enabled me to hold off cumming but I pounded her for a lot longer than usual and suddenly, I realised she was beginning to sigh and breathe deeply and was going to cum. That gave me even more energy and I felt hugely satisfied as she started cumming loudly and vigorously.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me James fuck me." she screamed as I ploughed my cock in to her. She came with a huge scream and right at the peak, she screamed "Oh yeeeeeess, yeees."

I continued to grind into her, not giving her a moments rest. I knew I could cum any minute but I wanted her to feel she had been fucked.

She started to move with me as I hammered away and I could tell from her more urgent thrusting that she was on the edge of cumming again. I waited till the tell tale moaning started again and went for the final action. I felt my cock begin to fizz with that building explosion that all men savour and as she came noisily for the second time, I shot my cum into her, time and time again as thrust after thrust ejected more cum into her used cunt.

"Oh god," she said, "Where did that all come from. You have never fucked me like that before. You have never cum that much."

I nearly told that I had never found out she was a cheating whore before but I managed to keep my thoughts to myself. I didn't want the soft cuddles that normally follow our love making so I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom.

As I lay in bed, thoughts rushed through my mind. I couldn't get to sleep as I pictured her saying how much she loved his big black cock and I remembered her going into the house tonight - she was going for more black cock.

In the morning, she complained she was feeling sore down there. I bit my tongue. But a thought came to me.

Chloe went off to school and I took a little while to get my thoughts together before setting off to work myself. I checked my laptop and sure enough Justin had sent me the film. I opened it and as I watched I was shocked. After Leroy had fucked her hard and long, the guy with the camera whose name was Mervyn claimed his turn. Chloe tried to say 'no' as she was too tired and sore but Leroy took his buddy's side and insisted she took him. Chloe tried to say no again but they both became a little threatening. Mervyn said "I can always take your arse if you don't want to share your cunt."

At that point, Chloe rolled over and said "OK, but don't hurt me like Leroy did last time. Take it slowly."

Mervyn needed no further encouragement. He stripped naked and revealed a pretty ordinary cock - much like mine and nowhere as big as Leroy.

Leroy threw him a tube of lube and he squeezed a sizeable amount on to his hand and started to rub Chloe's arse. I could see his fingers working the lube in to her crack and also some on her cunt. He then lubed up his cock and puffed up three pillows and pulled Chloe on to them lifting her legs high in the air and exposing her shiny greased up rose bud.

"You will need to relax some," he said as he stroked his cock up and down arse. He reached down and inserted a finger and then two working them in and out slowly.

I was stunned, I had always wanted a bit of anal action and Chloe had always said a big NO. Yet here she was about to give her arse to a relative stranger. He moved his cock to her rose bud and gently pushed.

"Push out," he said, "it makes it easier."

She did, and sure enough his cock entered her tiny hole and he gently worked it in and out. She took it with no problem and slowly started to push back and forth on his cock. He reached under her and stroked her clit as he took her bum. Very soon she was showing all the signs of another orgasm and as she finally came he powered into her filling her bum with his cum. He pulled out and as she lay there with her arse in the air, the camera focussed on the cum dripping out of her bum and running down her thighs from her cunt.

It was then I realised what a total slut my wife had become. My big question is why would she do this with someone else but not me.

The next week was full on. I had some pretty difficult and challenging meetings to prepare for and complete. We needed to tell our major clients of our plans for the future and make sure they were behind us.

But between those meetings, I had managed to plan my revenge. One of my workmates had asked me if everything was alright as I seemed very purposeful and introspective. I replied that I had a lot to get sorted and the only way I could cope was to immerse myself.

I called a friend in the personal security business and whilst Chloe was out he came and fitted the latest, state of the art security cameras in the house. He looked at me strangely when I asked for one to be set up in the bedroom.

"Don't ask," I said.

"I am only wondering the level of quality you want - if it is for naughty pics of you and the wife, this might not be good enough but if it is for keeping an eye on the missus, this will be good enough."

he said.

"That's exactly what I need it for."

Over the next two weeks, I let Chloe know I would be travelling for two or three days and wouldn't be home. Clearly, she did not notice the cameras because every night I was away she was fucking a black cock. There were three different guys and I just could not fathom where she was meeting them.

I watched every minute of her unfaithfulness and saw her taken in every orifice several times. This was not the Chloe I had grown up with, raised a family with and had loved so deeply. I seriously began to question the risk she was taking with STD's or even HIV.

I knew one thing for certain - there was no way I was going near her pussy again.

During the next week, Chloe had again told me she had a meeting at the school and came home about 10.30pm. I said and did nothing but, in the morning when she had gone to work I checked the dirty clothes bin. It was no surprise that I came across two pairs of panties, both of which seemed a little damp. I noticed a huge stain and the smell was undoubtedly that of semen. There was also a pair of her trousers and when I looked inside there were cum stains all round the crutch area. Clearly, she had had received a pussyful. I knew it couldn't be mine because we had not had sex for over three weeks.

So every supposed meeting or night out with the girls was just an excuse for her to fuck someone else.

Two days later she asked if it was OK for her to go out with the girls from the school. They were planning an end of term do. I asked if partners were invited but she just shook her head and said that it was just the team. Yeah, I thought, I bet it is. I asked her if she was eating at home before she went out but she thought they would all eat together.

I reached home that evening just as she was going out. I have to say, she looked fantastic and she was obviously dressed for a great night out. Her breasts showed a lot of cleavage and her nipples were thrusting out of her blouse. It looked like she was not wearing a bra but then I remembered I had bought her a quarter cup bra which left the nipples uncovered but gave some support underneath. She had on a short skirt and high heeled shoes. This was the girl I had married and had 20 plus wonderful years with. This was the girl I had found so attractive, who ticked all my boxes even after all this time.

But she was also the girl who was cheating on me at every opportunity and who obviously did not reciprocate my feelings. I felt so sad, I was choking up inside and I nearly lost my resolve.

I had decided there was no way I was staying married to her. If she wanted big black cock that much, she would never be faithful to me, no matter what she promised. I had been planning for a divorce. I had taken care of the basics.

She had a good job, well paid and would be able to look after herself. Our kids were out of the equation so that was handy. I cancelled our joint credit cards as we normally only used them on holiday together. We had a joint account for household expenses which I paid most of. It was reasonably in credit so I had my name taken off it and left it in her name. Our joint savings account had been halved and my share removed and moved to another account. The account was put in her name only.

The mortgage was another matter. It was mostly paid off but the house was a big joint asset and there was no way she was getting all that for herself. I decided we would sell it and share the proceeds when we divorced.

As she went out of the door I decided I would just check her out one more time. I watched her car reverse off the drive and head up the road. I started my car and let a few cars get in between. I followed her carefully. Sure enough, she headed for the latest club to open. I saw her park up and walk in.

I parked up at the far end of the car park and walked to the entrance. There was security but no queue and he let me in no problem. The Club was crowded and I walked in slowly making sure I was hidden. Then I saw her. She was sitting with three other girls and five black guys. In fact, as I looked round, I could see that there was a majority of black guys in there. I recognised none of them. It was not the Deputy Head she had fucked last week and it wasn't Leroy or Mervyn from the film Justin had given me. Obviously, some new black cock!!

She was sitting very close to a good looking guy who was stroking her arm as he spoke. Then they got up and went to the dance floor. They obviously knew each other because they danced so close it seemed they were glued to each other.

I could see his hands were fondling her bum as he pulled her to him. They were oblivious to anyone around them as they pawed and stroked each other. I collected a drink from the bar and sat quietly in the corner. Although they were sitting with the group, there was little interaction between Chloe and her man and the rest of the group. Suddenly, Chloe and her partner stood up, spoke to the rest of the group and headed for the exit.

I followed at a distance and saw her cross the car park and get into a large dark blue Mercedes saloon. It sped off.

I rushed for my car but by the time I reached the exit their car was nowhere in sight.

I returned home and started working on my plan.

I didn't bother to wait up. I didn't want to speak to her and I knew I would find it hard to know what she had been doing and keep my cool. I couldn't get to sleep and the last time I recall seeing on the bedside clock was one o'clock.

She came down whilst I was making coffee.

"Hi," I said, what time did you get in last night?"

"Oh, not too late but you were fast asleep so I tried not to wake you. "

"Did you have a good time? Where did you go?"

"We met at the Bullfinch and had a bite to eat and a few drinks and then went to the new cocktail bar in the high street. I shouldn't have driven home as I probably had a couple of drinks too many."

I thought, 'what a lying bitch she has become. The lies just trip off her tongue.'

I said, "It's your birthday on Friday week, why don't we ask some of our friends round for drinks and have a bit of a party."

She seemed pleased I had changed the subject.

"What a good idea, who do you want to invite? Are you thinking of a dinner party or just drinks and some side food?'

"No, - not a dinner party but drinks and some food - leave it to me. I will get the caterers at the cafe on the High Street to prepare a selection. I will sort out the invitations - nothing formal - I will call our usual people."

Later that day I had a long conversation with Justin.

Friday finally dawned and I told Chloe to be ready for guests at 8pm. She started to get ready about 6.30pm with a bath, make up etcetera and she finally came downstairs looking fantastic in

a short dress, low cut to show her boobs.

The door bell rang and I jumped up to answer it. It was our first guest. I ushered him into the lounge and called through to Chloe.

She came into the lounge and looked up to see Leroy standing there. Her face said it all. She was shocked.

"What is he doing here? Who is he?"

"You know exactly who he is. You have had his cock in your cunt and your arse and you fucked him in our bed. In our marital bed."

I walked over and grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down roughly, tearing the strap off her shoulder. Her breasts fell out.

"Don't be shy, he has seen your tits before and sucked them. I have promised him another go.

Go on Leroy, they are yours - take them, lick them - she really likes that."

He took a step towards her and put his arm round her waist and pulled her to him. He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth. She was still stunned and did nothing to stop him.

"How did you know?" she whispered.

"Oh you are quite the internet star now." I said. "I saw the recording made of you fucking Leroy and Mervyn fucking your arse."

She didn't have a chance to reply as Leroy pulled the other strap of her dress down and it fell to the floor. She stood there in her thong. He slid his hand down and cupped her between her thighs. I could see she was already beginning to respond. He started stroking her and a wet patch appeared on the front of her thong. He pulled her thong down and that, too, fell to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and the thong. She was standing naked in front of me, with a black man stroking her cunt, in our house. He started kissing her and I could see she did not know what to do with me standing there.

I felt a little satisfaction at her obvious discomfort.

"Go on, you slut, you know you love black cock. Get on your back and open your legs."

I could see her vagina lips were glistening and shiny.

Leroy pushed her onto the sofa and said, "Go on, get my cock out."

She reached up and undid his belt and jeans and pulled them down. I could see his cock was straining in his pants. He kicked his shoes off and slid his briefs down. His huge cock sprung out, erect and ready for action.

I could see her eyeing his cock and she reached out and pulled it down towards her mouth.

She covered the tip with her lips and sucked him in. What a slut.

Leroy's fingers were thrusting in and out of her cunt and in minutes I could tell she was on the brink of orgasm. She was busy taking his cock nearly all the way down her throat and pumping with her hand. Leroy started to gasp and I watched as he ejaculated down her throat and just seconds later she shuddered to her cum.

I knew that was not enough for either of them so I said,

"Take him upstairs and get out of my sight."

I waited a short while and soon I heard her moaning and shrieking. I went upstairs and looked in the bedroom. her knees were up by her ears and Leroy was pounding away. Having just cum he was going to take a while before he came again. I watched as she exploded into another cum. Her cunt was covered in white cream and Leroy's cock was wet and shining.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried, "don't stop. Give me that big cock.

I left them, happy with what I saw.

As I went down stairs, I heard the doorbell ring again.

I answered the door and standing there was the school deputy head.

"Oh, I am so glad you could come," I said. "Please come in."

He looked a little wary, "Is Chloe here?" he said.

"Yes, I'm her husband, James. Good to meet you.Come in and sit down. Chloe is busy right now but she will be down in a while."

I offered him a drink. He was clearly expecting something very different. More people, a party.

I gave him a beer and told him I would just check where Chloe was.

I met Leroy at the bedroom door. "Everything OK?" I asked.

"Just perfect." he replied

I looked in and saw Chloe laying on the bed, legs wide apart and cum running out of her cunt.

We went downstairs and I introduced Leroy. I din't know the deputy's name but he introduced himself.

"Samuel," He said.

"Chloe is upstairs." I said. "She would like to talk to you. I'll show you the way." I knew he knew the way - I had film of him fucking Chloe when I was away.

As I led the way into the bedroom, Chloe was sitting up, still naked. She looked round and saw me leading Samuel in. Her face was a picture.

"Go on Samuel, get stuck in. Her cunt is all warmed up for you."

I pushed him in. He didn't know what to do, caught between desire and embarrassment.

"It's Ok, "I said. It's Chloe's birthday and you are one of her presents."

"Go on Chloe, get his big black cock out."

She stood up and slightly shaking her head she moved towards him and kissed him. He responded. They were obviously very good friends.

I left them and in just a short while I could hear the bed creaking and loud moaning emanating from the bedroom.

I had been chatting with Leroy. I had met him a couple of weeks before and made the arrangements for tonight. We shared another beer and watched a little football.

After about 30 minutes, I heard the bed creaking again. I waited a few minutes and went upstairs. Samuel was sitting at the end of the bed. He looked a little tired.

"Everything OK?" I asked.

"She is some woman," he said. "You are very lucky."

I laughed.

"You reckon?" I said. "Lucky to be married to a lying cheating whore who has fucked every black cock in town?" I asked.

He had the temerity to look a little ashamed and started to get dressed. It was clear he wanted to get away as he couldn't understand what was going on. He couldn't fathom what was happening. I looked across at Chloe. She was lying in bed as if asleep.

"Wake up Chloe, it's your party."

I heard the doorbell again and listened as Leroy answered it.

I went downstairs. Leroy was there with five of his friends. I shook hands and thanked them for coming.

"Who is first?" I asked.

A young guy about 6 ft tall and with a huge grin put his hand up. His name was Jason.

"Have you paid Leroy?" I asked.

"Yes, I gave him my twenty quid.

"Right, come up with me Jason."

We went upstairs. Chloe was not in bed and I could hear her in the ensuite bathroom having a pee.

She came out and just stared at me as I said, "This is Jason, another birthday present."

He looked her up and down. "Oh wow," he said. "You are a lovely piece of white pussy. I can't wait for this."

"I can't she said, i am sore and tired." She lay down on the bed.

"Of course you can. You love black cock and he has a whopper so get on the bed." I said with a menacing tone.

Jason had started to undress and sure enough he was sporting a huge black cock. Probably the biggest of all so far.

"It's OK Jason, if she can't take it in her cunt, she loves it in her arse, don't you Chloe?"

Jason moved to the bed and lay down beside her and started sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. Chloe did nothing to stop him. I waited a little while and she started to respond. Jason was going to have his way.

I went downstairs. The guys were all excited. I could see some were quite young.

"She is yours for the evening. You can fuck her anywhere you like, her cunt, her arse or her mouth. Or all three if you have the energy. Got it? You just have to pay Leroy"

They all nodded.

"How many are coming Leroy?"

"At the last count, I reckon about sixteen." he replied.

I went back upstairs and looked in the bedroom. I could hear low moaning and it wasn't Jason. Chloe was on her hands and knees and Jason was stroking his cock up and down her arse. I took the lube out of my side draw and threw it on the bed.