That's What Sibs are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers

Kara grinned wickedly. "Nothing specific. But you're doing a good job convincing me my suspicions are true."

Leif balled his fists, then let out a long, deliberate breath. "So you're gonna pick on me about it now? Is that it?"

"Hell no. Well, maybe a little. But hey, it was my idea in the first place. I didn't think Cel would actually flash you or anything, but if she-"

"Wait wait wait, what?"

Kara shrugged. "It's a good ego boost."

"It... you... the hell are you saying?"

"Chill, little dude. All I'm saying is Cel needed some compliments and reassurance. Why not from you?"

Leif stared at Kara in total confusion and disbelief. "How is that possibly a good idea? I'm her brother."

"Exactly. No ulterior motives, no chance you'll be total bastard about it. Perfect." Kara brushed her hair back and smiled coyly. "That's why I show off around the house sometimes," she said more quietly. "Works like a charm."

"You... your brother... you do?"

"Sure. Nothing gross or anything. Just little peeks here and there. Get him all red and embarrassed like you are right now." Kara laughed softly. "I told Cel she should flash you, partly as a joke. She was going on and on about what Brian said about her tits." She jabbed a finger at Leif. "Now that guy's a dick. Don't you ever be that way about a girl's body, no matter how annoyed you are, yeah?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

"We got enough problems with the media and society and porn and shit already. Don't need specific targeted insults on top of that."

Leif shook his head and tried to focus. "This is so weird."

"I imagine it is. But just remember, all that you have to worry about is seeing a girl-"

"My sister."

"Your sister, yes, but still a girl. It's not like it's anything actually bad. Relax and enjoy." Kara smirked. "You can even perv on me too, if that helps."

"What was stopping me from doing that before?"

"Nothing, really. But now you have permission. At least temporarily."

Celia returned with Kara's water before Leif could press the argument any further. Celia handed over the glass, then scooched back into her seat while maneuvering around Leif's disconsolate form.

"What'd I miss?" she asked.

"Nothin' much," Kara said even as she directed a subtle wink at Leif. "Your brother says he likes my outfit."

Leif startled and opened his mouth to protest the lie, but realized Kara was just teasing and it was probably preferable to the truth anyway. Plus, Celia didn't appear to believe her friend's claim.

"Fine, don't tell me," Celia said. "See if I care."

She settled back for some more tanning. One of her legs stretched across Leif's lap in the process. It didn't occur to him to feel awkward about it until he caught Kara's smirk. He rolled his eyes at her, but couldn't do much more than that without making things even more uncomfortable.

****

Leif knocked on Celia's door that evening and waited for a response before entering. He slowly pushed the door open, making sure his sister was fully clad before walking in and closing it behind him.

"Hey," Celia said. She was lying on her bed, laptop open in front of her. "You looking for the computer?"

Leif shook his head. "No. You can have it for the evening, if you want."

"I mean, sure, I'll keep it if you don't want it. I've basically finished with it for now, though, if you wanted a turn."

Leif sighed. "You mean you just finished watching porn again?"

"Basically, yeah."

"I wish you'd try and hide that stuff better."

"I know. I like how uncomfortable you get, is the thing. It's adorable."

"Yeah. About that."

Leif sat down on the edge of Celia's bed. She rolled on her side and propped her head up on her hand.

"What's up?" Celia asked.

"I had a talk with Kara earlier. Or, rather, she had a talk with me."

"What about?"

"You. Obviously. All this stuff you do..." Leif waved his hand in a vague circle. "Is it really all just to get a reaction from me? Are things that desperate?"

Celia bit chewed her lip as she considered the question. "I wouldn't say desperate, exactly. I mean, flashing you kinda was. I'll admit that."

"And all the times you 'accidentally' let me catch you... doing things?"

"That mostly wasn't on purpose. Mostly. Not at first anyway." Celia had the grace to look slightly guilty, though still not as guilty as she should have been. "I was kinda embarrassed the first time you, uh, walked in on me. 'Cept you were even more embarrassed than I was, and that was kinda funny."

"Hilarious," Leif said dryly.

"Then, I dunno, I just stopped worrying about it. I know it's supposed to be a whole thing, not wanting anyone to catch you playing with yourself, but I honestly didn't mind. And it was still good for a chuckle sometimes."

"Uh huh."

Celia scratched her chin, then continued. "I guess recently... I kinda have been looking for something more. You know, like a li'l ego boost."

"Yeah, I got that."

"I know you like to act like you hate it, but I didn't think you'd mind. Not really." Celia peered intently at Leif. "Do you?"

Leif was suddenly at a bit of a loss. It was a good question, actually. Did he mind? On the surface, yes. She was his sister, and she was acting totally inappropriate around him. But was that how he truly felt, or just how he thought he should feel?

"I mean... it's not that big a deal, I guess," Leif said. "I wish you'd be more discreet, is all."

"I know. But I probably won't be. I really like not having to hide who I am from you." Celia tilted her head. "You know, other than Kara, I'm probably more honest with you than anyone. That's kinda strange, isn't it? But still nice, I think."

"Um... maybe?"

Celia giggled. "I know, you still think I'm a weirdo. That's ok. I kinda am."

Leif broke a smile and chuckled softly along with her. "You definitely are."

A slightly awkward silence descended afterward. Leif shuffled from foot to foot and glanced toward the door.

"Guess I should get going," he said.

"You could hang out," Celia offered.

"Yeah, I could. I'm not sure that's a good idea right now."

She gave him a look. "Dude, I'm not gonna do anything. I haven't ever since I flashed you, right?"

"No, that's true."

Celia patted the bed next to her. "Come on. Let's watch a movie or something."

Leif hesitated, then started walking forward. "Yeah, ok."

He was a bit tense as he got comfortable next to Celia, but that gradually faded. Her total ease helped him get over some of what he was feeling.

"What do ya wanna watch?" Celia asked.

"I dunno. It was your idea."

"Yeah, but I don't want to put on anything you won't be interested in."

Leif shrugged. "I'll only be half paying attention anyway."

"Ok, fair enough." Celia nudged him with her shoulder. "I'ma get you chilled out again sooner or later. Just you watch."

"I really hope you do."

As Celia got the movie started, Leif let his whirling thoughts take over. He only stared in the general direction of the laptop, eyes unfocused, totally absorbed in his own emotions.

Weirdly, Celia's proximity actually helped. Even though she was the primary cause of his anxieties, she was also a soothing presence. He didn't protest when she pulled him closer and made him cuddle against her shoulder. He relaxed into it, letting her warm softness and subtle scent lull him into a feeling of security.

Time passed in a pleasant and confusing haze. Leif was dimly aware of the sound and flicker emanating from the laptop, but far more aware of every little thing about his sister. She seemed enraptured by the movie, but still took the time to hold him and toy with his hair. Her breaths caused just the slightest brush of her breasts against him.

Leif truly had no idea how he'd let himself get seduced into this comfy snuggling. It seemed like the last thing he should have allowed, and yet here he was, enjoying himself. He closed his eyes for a time and pretended he was elsewhere, dreaming of a more suitable scenario.

"Hey," Celia whispered. "You still awake?"

Leif cracked his eyes open again. "Yeah. Just thinking."

"Still?" Celia gave a crooked smile. "I was tryin' to get you to stop that for a bit."

"I know. It's kinda working."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Leif tried to pull away a little, but Celia pulled him right back to her even more firmly. "I haven't figured out why I'm letting you."

"'Cause it's nice?"

"Well, yeah, but that's not enough. Not right now. Not with... you know."

Celia ruffled his hair. "You silly. It's still just me. Just your big sis."

"Kinda. I guess. Mostly."

She kissed his cheek. "Totally," she said softly. "Always will be."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Leif faced her, studying her expression intently. She seemed faintly amused, and maybe just a little antsy for some reason. He couldn't figure out why until she leaned in and kissed him again, this time pressing her lips directly onto his.

"Cel..." he mumbled around her mouth.

"Shhh."

"Don't."

Celia ignored him. Her lips were too soft and inviting for him to pull away. He needed her to stop, but she wouldn't.

Leif found himself kissing back, pressing more insistently against her. She made a small growl into his mouth, then rolled halfway on top of him. Her breasts pillowed on his chest, her hair fell ticklishly around his face.

There was a brief pause for breath. Celia pulled away fractionally, just enough to get their mouths of out each other's way. Her eyes were wide and searching, waiting for some clue from Leif's expression.

That was his moment, he knew. If he wanted to stop, he had to say it then. He had the words, they were ready, but they caught in his throat. He didn't want to stop.

They made out some more, the intensity evening out to a slower, gentler tempo. Leif moved a hand to his sister's tits, she slid one of hers under his shirt.

Only Celia stretching her leg and accidentally kicking the laptop to the floor shattered the moment. Both her and Leif went stiff and alert at the sound of the crash, then sagged into a flurry of nervous giggling.

"Well shit," Celia said as she crawled to the edge of her bed and scooped the computer back up. "Guess I should have seen that coming."

"Is it ok?" Leif asked.

"I think so. Movie's still running."

"Ah, well. Good then."

Celia flipped the laptop closed. There was a moment of silence between them.

"I didn't mean for that to happen, you know," she said quietly.

"Yeah, I know." Leif toyed with a loose thread on his shirt. "It wasn't bad, though."

Celia smiled crookedly. "No, it wasn't."

"Please just tell me it wasn't one of Kara's suggestions."

Celia shook her head. "No. I don't think even she'd go that far."

"But we did."

"Yes. We did." Celia chewed on her lip for a moment. "I don't know where it came from. I mean I do, but I don't. You know?"

"Kinda, yeah." Leif gazed at his sister's cleavage. He'd both seen and felt her tits now. Oddly, if anything, he was less uncomfortable about it now that he'd had a feel. He had no idea why. "You're not gonna tell Kara, right? Or anyone?"

"I'm... not sure. I definitely won't if you don't want me to. I usually tell her most stuff, though. And I might need to talk to you more if you don't want me telling her." Celia pushed back her hair from her face. "You might not believe this, but I really have no idea what to think of... all that. The stuff we just did."

Leif breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. Then it's not just me."

"It definitely isn't."

After another small pause, Celia leaned in and kissed Leif softly again, just a brush of their lips. He swallowed hard as she pulled away.

"Stop that," he said weakly.

"I should, shouldn't I?"

"It's... you know... like..."

Leif faltered altogether as his sister's face moved closer. He gave in and met her halfway.

They fell together onto the bed, him somewhat on top of her this time. He slipped a hand under her shirt, exploring her suddenly fascinating skin as he sought out a more intimate connection with her breasts. She ran a hand over his lower back, then down further to grab his butt.

They writhed together, Leif grinding against Celia as his cock grew hard and needy in his pants. He was going crazy for his own sister. He needed to be close to her in a way that didn't make sense, and that he never, ever had before.

"I really need to go," Leif mumbled around her frantic kissing.

"Mmhm."

"No, for real, though."

"I know."

Celia rolled on top of him, and he let it happen. She felt so good, so soft and inviting. Her shirt was hitched halfway up, exposing most of her bare tummy to his caresses.

Leif surrendered to her enthusiasm for the next little while. He let things happen and stopped trying to half-heartedly slip away. Every kiss, every feel, every small pressure on his uncomfortably hard cock made him happy to be right where he was. That was enough.

They finally broke apart one last time. Celia rolled onto her back without breaking eye contact. Her face was flushed, her eyes shining with lust, her mouth open in a soft pant. Leif felt much the same as she looked.

"I should be careful," she murmured. "I could get used to that."

"That's the last thing we need."

"Don't I know it." Celia bit her lip. "I really should let you go. But, like, thanks for that. I think I needed it."

Leif frowned in confusion. "You needed it?"

"Yeah. Just, for like, feeling normal and shit."

"That was about as far from normal as-"

Celia waved her hand. "Yeah yeah, I know how that sounds. It made sense in my head." She shrugged. "I dunno. I thought I was over it. Then we were cuddling together, and it felt nice not being alone, and it's you..."

"Yes, me. Your brother. Remember?"

"I do. You still kiss like a boy, though."

Leif shook his head. "Oh good lord."

"Well you do. And it can just be... just what it is. Right?"

"I don't know how to answer that."

"Fair enough." Celia glanced at the laptop. "Hey, you want the computer? 'Cause I kinda want to use it again, but it'd really be only fair if you wanted a turn."

Leif was pretty sure she was planning on masturbating again. He actually would have liked a chance to look up some porn and get off, but he didn't want to admit it. Not that she wouldn't be able to guess.

"No, you keep it," he said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

"Ok, thanks." Celia grinned. "A parting gift, then."

"A wha-"

Leif stopped short as Celia lifted her shirt, exposing her beautiful breasts to him. He knew better what to expect this time, and was over some of his knee-jerk uneasiness. He drank in the sight, storing it away for his imminent play time.

"Something to help out," she said quietly.

He managed to smile and nod. "Yeah. I guess so." He reached forward and gently cupped one of her tits, just for a moment. "Still amazing."

"Amazing, eh? I might have to keep flashing you if my tits get better every time."

"I think I might be ok with that."

Celia's return smile was wide and genuine. "Good."

****

In fact, Leif's next few evenings' sessions involved many images of his sister, mostly of her boobs. Other than that, there was also just the memory of the way she felt, and how he imagined her totally naked. He felt a little guilty stroking himself while thinking about her, but those feelings didn't last long. She wanted him to, after all. It wasn't like he was perving without her permission or anything.

Confirmation if confirmation were needed, Celia interrupted Leif one weekend morning while he was lying in bed idly jerking off before he started his day. He just barely had time to cover himself up with his blanket before she burst in, but the look on her face suggested that any attempt at acting casual would be futile.

"Hey," she said, cat-like grin growing all the wider as her gaze flicked down to his lap and back. It was like she could see right through his covers. Or maybe he was just too obvious. "Kara and I were thinking about going shopping today."

Leif, feeling rather self-conscious, replied far more grumpily. "Yeah? So?"

"So do you wanna come with?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"I dunno. Just to hang out. Carry our stuff for us." Celia sat down on his bed and put her hand on his leg, dangerously close to his semi-hidden erection. "Maybe help me pick some clothes I look good in?"

"That, uh..."

"Or we could do some other stuff too. We don't hang out enough."

"I really wish I thought you were saying that for normal reasons."

"Ha, no you don't."

"Yes I do." Leif squirmed a bit. "Although..."

"It's tempting, right? It'd be like a date almost."

"A date?!"

"Well, not like that. Like a date for siblings. Who've done some stuff. But, like, I dunno. Just an innocent one." Celia flipped her hair casually over her shoulder. "I mean, Kara'll be there to chaperone, if you're worried."

"I wouldn't say worried exactly."

"Good. Settled."

"Hang on, I absolutely didn't say that-"

"Now, you better get a move on. Not that we're leaving for a bit, but if you gotta finish up here and all..." Celia winked, then flipped her top up to show off her breasts.

Leif felt like he'd gone about as red as possible throughout the conversation, but his sister's easy manner and overt showing off kind of flipped things around for him. Focusing on her tits also made it harder for his embarrassment to maintain its power.

"You're gonna get me addicted," he said with a hint of false irritation.

Celia giggled cheerfully. "That's ok. I don't mind showing you more often if you want."

"No, I bet you don't." Leif traced his fingers up her tummy and over the soft mound of her nearer breast. "You'd probably let me just, like, walk up and pull your shirt up if I wanted."

She considered a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, I think I would. Not around anyone else, obviously. But then, you wouldn't do it around anyone anyway." She smiled crookedly. "I really do like the way you look at me," she said more quietly. "Makes me feel nice."

"What, when I go all slack-jawed and drool like a freshly pubescent teenager?"

"Give yourself more credit than that. But yeah, the way you stare." Celia wiggled a little in a mixture of self-consciousness and delight. "Getting my own brother to look at me like that. It's a hell of a thing."

"How'd you put it before? I'm your brother, but I'm still a boy? Something like that."

"True. Very true. And maybe it's overstating things slightly to say your motives are pure-"

"Definitely overstating things."

"-but I think it's fair to say your reactions are genuine." Celia glanced down to where Leif was toying with her nipple. "You make me feel sexy. Even if it's in kind of a naughty way."

"Sexiness is always naughty."

"You know what I mean, brother dear," she said, emphasizing 'brother' slightly. She stood and pulled her shirt down. "Anyway, you coming with us later on?"

"Yeah, sure. What the hell."

"Good. I'll leave you to it then."

"I'm not..." Leif sighed and gave up. "Yeah, ok."

****

Leif remained ambivalent about his decision even after meeting up with Kara at the mall. Partly, he simply wasn't sure he wanted to be around both her and Celia at the same time right now. Kara was the only one who had a sense that not all had remained platonic between the sibs. She didn't actually know any of the really questionable stuff, which was the only thing that allowed Leif to manage his emotions at all.

He really needed to sort himself out. He couldn't go around always worrying that someone would discover he'd made out with his sister. That was a recipe for never having any mental peace again.

Leif zoned out a bit as the three of them meandered through the parking lot and inside. He startled back to awareness when Kara latched onto his arm.

Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers