The 10.30 Express

Story Info
Horny girl gets playful with you.
1k words
4.29
47.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had seen each other on the 5.30 train many times before and although we had never spoken I was certain that I had seen a glint of desire flash across your eyes on more than one occasion! This however was not the 5.30 but the 10.30 and the carriage was empty apart from you and another man at the far end who was dozing drunkenly. I had been on a work night out and was a little tipsy myself, and feeling more than a little horny. A mischievous thought entered my mind...

I sat two rows from you but opposite where you would be able to see me. It was a hot night so I undid another button on my already revealing blouse and the silky fabric fell to one side of my breast showing my bra. You noticed this movement and I saw your eyes flick to my breast then quickly away again. I giggled softly and began to rub my nipple through my bra. You looked up at me again and you blushed slightly at the shock of the sight but I caught your eye and smiled, wetting my lips with my tongue. You moved a little uncomfortably in your seat and looked around to make sure it was you I was looking at and then brought your attention back to me, and my breast!

I had now taken my fairly ample breast out of the cup of my bra and was gently rubbing and tweaking the nipple making it hard and rosy. The touch and the fact you were watching was having the desired effect on my pussy - my clit was tingling and I could feel the wetness oozing onto my panties. I gave a little shudder of pleasure and smiled at you. You could do nothing but stare as I slowly moved my short skirt higher up my thighs and I opened my legs wide sure that you could see the white fabric covered mound. My hand moved from my breast to my legs and I gently stroked the inside of my thighs, getting higher with each circling. When I reached my mound I could feel the wetness on my panties and this fuelled my desire - I let out a moan, and I saw you cover the crotch of your trousers with your hands. Mmmm I thought - how I would love to see that firm proud shaft poking out of your flies, pre cum glistening on the tip, but you kept your hands very still. Your eyes never left where my fingers were now beginning to explore. You were almost in a trance – you could not believe what you were seeing! I pulled my panties aside and with one finger slowly stroked my soaking wet pussy – it slid effortlessly up my slick slit, from clit to cunt, up and down, up and down, softly and slowly over and over again until the desire to push in a finger or two was unbearable. I was really teasing myself…and you! When I could stand it no longer, I pushed myself forward in my seat, inserted two fingers, and in tune to the lurching of the train, proceeded to finger fuck myself to climax....

...The orgasm was so intense I had to brace myself with a hand on the window and my feet on the seat opposite. My body shuddered and I let out a deep, low groan as the waves of pleasure flooded through me. I was breathing heavily and trembling and when I looked over at you I saw that you were surreptitiously rubbing your crotch. I caught my breath, stood up and carefully rearranged myself just as the train pulled into the station. As the train slowed I walked over to you, took your hand and said, "Care to join me?"

You coughed shyly but smiled and said, "Ehm…I certainly do!"

We walked hand in hand in silence out of the station and once outside I led you to a little alleyway. It was narrow with only a little street light penetrating the darkness. I pushed you roughly up against the wall and filled your mouth with the fingers that had so recently given me pleasure. You sucked on them moving your tongue between them.

"You like the taste?" I asked

"Mmmm," was all you could reply.

I giggled again and moved my hand to your trouser zip and slowly opened them up. My hand found its way inside and I could feel your hard cock straining to be released.

"Your turn now! You look as if you are in need of some attention," I whispered in your ear.

I then got on my knees and heard you moan in the delicious knowledge of what was going to happen next. I took your cock in my hands and began licking the shaft from base to tip, making it swell even more. My tongue flicked teasingly around your cock end and probed its little eye hole! I looked up and you – you were in raptures! Slowly, slowly I took your cock into my mouth, sucking gently and flicking with my tongue. I could feel you wanting to thrust deeper and faster but holding your cock tightly at the base and another hand on your stomach, I kept up a steady slow rhythm for a while and then suddenly took in the whole thing as far as I could and began moving my head up and down to give you maximum pleasure. You moaned and grabbed my hair at the back of my head pushing yourself deep and hard into my wet mouth.

“Oh my god…I can feel the back of your throat! God that’s good!” you were really excited now. You pumped your cock as hard and fast as you could and I just managed to stop my self gagging on its length as you built to a creamy, salty conclusion and my clit quivered as I felt your hot cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed but some had dribbled down my chin. As I stood up you noticed and licked my chin clean.

"Thanks," I said.

"You're welcome! Whew...what now?"

"Well maybe see you on the 10.30 again sometime," I laughed as I packed your cock back into your trousers...