The £100,000 + PA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think that will work?" I asked.

"Well it should do after I have told him how much you like young men, like that faggot Marc, in general and him in particular, I think."

I let the insult about Marc pass and said. "Does he know about Richard and me?"

"I imagine he does for the Al Thanis are renowned for their intelligence gathering on the partners."

I glanced up at him and said. "I see we are not too bad at that either?"

Smiling and looking rather smug, he said. "You mean the dossier on you? Richard has shown it to you then?"

"Yes to both."

"I was pleased with that."

"Your work was it?"

"Just one of my talents ma'am," the odious, but clever bastard replied adding just as he got up to leave the room. "I take it you do like young men Michy, after all they do have something to offer that us older guys have lost."

The time in Chicago went well. Khalid was impressed by our outfit and picked up the contract details quickly. He made encouraging noises about an investment several times the first day. More importantly in some ways, now that I had been primed I could see his interest in me. It became more obvious the longer we were together. I saw the lingering glances, the going out of his way to be near or talk to me, how he made obvious, but diplomatic contact with me and how he agreed and praised me without being too obvious. Although I still had reservations about effectively prostituting myself, I must admit to gaining thrills from his attention; after all he was a good looking, well-built, twenty eight year old, multi-billionaire and they do not come along that often, not even in this new world I inhabited.

He was seated next to me when we all had a presentation from the Mayor of Chicago and opposite me at an official lunch with twenty others. He managed to organise, or was assigned to sit next to me at the more intimate ten person dinner the first night and we travelled in the same limo all afternoon on the second day when we visited a number of the City's waste and cleaning sites. Although, his interest was quite obvious, he made no overt come ons and was the perfect gentleman; actually, I felt a little disappointed.

Although Khalid and his team had arrived in Chicago in their thawbs or as we called them dish dashes, and they wore them at formal meetings, at the dinners and other social events they wore elegant, western clothing. For some odd reason I found the thawbs quite sexy and wondered whether under them they wore the same as it was rumoured the Scots did under their kilts, nothing.

As much as, in some ways, I wished it had not, Campbell's plan was working out perfectly. Khalid's interest was becoming more obvious and he was displaying that discretely to me. What I found slightly off putting was the way that I was starting to react to his attention and to my obvious attraction to him. I was beginning to like it and was starting to respond. I smiled at him more often, laughed at his jokes, held his gaze, stood closer to him and made it easier for him to touch me. Each time that I did any of those things, it would hit me and I would start to reject it, but I would remember the overall plan and would continue.

I tried to put my affair with Richard out of my mind as it was hard for me to think of that and of letting myself be seduced by the young Qatari. In any case we had not managed to have sex since we had left the UK, although later this morning, before I left for the airport and he went to New York, we had a meeting scheduled in his suite, just the two of us. As we passed each other in the lobby of Northern Waste's offices as he was going to a meeting and I along with Khalid and a few other were leaving to visit the head office of FCB the company's ad agency we chatted for a moment or two. Looking very serious as if we were discussing business, he said quietly.

"There's no need for knickers at our meeting Meech."

I could not avoid smiling but said.

"Really, and why is that?"

"Because my dear, as soon as you get in the suite I am going to fuck you."

"Well won't I be the lucky one then" I grinned back, meaning it and feeling pleased that he wanted me.

Although that bucked me up a bit, I was feeling depressed about the success of Campbell's plan. Not only was it succeeding from Khalid's reactions, but more importantly also from mine. Campbell, the clever, strategic bastard must have factored into his plan, that I would start being attracted to the young man. 'Fuck' I thought, he knows me so well.

"So this afternoon Michy" Richard said after he had fucked me, we had cleaned up and were getting dressed again, all within fifteen minutes of the start of our 'meeting.'

"Yes Richard" I said stepping into my pale lemon panties and pulling them up my bare legs.

"We really do appreciate this with Khalid you know."

"Yes I realise that" I responded doing up the clasp on my bra.

"And I hate asking you to do it."

"Look Richard" I said going over to him and kissing him on the lips. "I am a big girl, I have been round the block a few times and I know the game."

"Yes I appreciate that, but.................."

"Shush silly, remember the mistresses' charter. Don't you go soft on me that's supposed to be the woman's role."

He held me and kissed me again. "I am serious Michy."

"About what."

"You and Khalid."

"What about that? We have all agreed it."

"Yes, but things change."

"What things."

"I think I am falling in love with you," was the bombshell reply.

*

In the limo on the drive out to O'Hare airport where the GSL Gulfstream was waiting, my mind was in whirl. There was the core issue of the young man sitting beside me with whom I was expected to have sex, perhaps on the plane. It was cold blooded and very matter of fact; it was simply business. It had been discussed and organised by a team with whom I worked, it had been planned by a cynical genius who I loathed and authorised by my boss and lover. If that was not enough to make girl's mind go into a whirl then the fact that that very boss had just told her he loved was enough to make it explode.

'What does that mean, will things change, will he want me to leave, or will he want to leave Camilla. Would we live together, marry? Were the thoughts screaming in my brain as we sped down the expressway.

As usual when travelling, or so I was told by one of Richard's guys, Khalid and his two aides or whatever they were, wore their thawbs and keffiyeh. Why? No one knew, but as we left the Ritz Carlton hotel and climbed into the stretched Mercedes limo I was surprised to see the three in 'full uniform.' The white, silk robes and head dresses and the black thing they wore on top of their head did, I thought, made them look distinguished.

The cabin of the plane was configured so that it had a lounge with eight seats, a galley and a bedroom with a double bed. Richard and I had made love on that several times and as we took off, I wondered if today I was going to use it to make love, well have sex with Khalid. I found out rather more quickly than I imagined.

Almost as soon as the captain said we could undo our seat belts, Azim, one of Khalid's aides came and sat beside me. We chatted for a while as we sipped our drinks, my Grey Goose and his Johnny Walker Black Label.

"So Michaela at last you and Khalid can be alone," he stunned me by saying.

"How do you mean Azim?"

"Sir Richard and all the others have gone and it just you and him."

"And you and Jalal."

"Yes, but we are as one."

"I don't understand."

"We are brothers, we are as one so if you are with us you are with Khalid alone."

I had no real idea what he was talking about, but I had learned that at times Arabs talk in what seemed to be riddles to the western ear.

"Ok" I muttered not being able to think of much else to say.

"And if you are alone with Khalid you should be really alone."

"What?"

"The two of you should leave Jalal and me."

"What do you mean?"

He leaned across and placing his hand on my wrist said very quietly. "Why do you not go to the bedroom Michaela and we will send Khalid to join you?"

There it was, it had been said, the subject had been broached, it was in the open. I tried to remain cool, but inside I was bubbling. Did such things as casually being fucked by someone you hardly knew happen like this? Was this how it was done amongst the super-rich?

"Because you know Michaela, Khalid is taken by you."

"No I did not."

"Ah Michaela," he said lighting a cigarette. "Please do not be silly. Do not insult us."

"Sorry Azim" I repled I am confused.

"Yes we understand. So you are aware are you not?"

"Yes, yes of course I am."

"And with you Michy is it reciprocated?"

"It is difficult Azim."

"But is there some attraction?"

"Yes. Yes of course there is but................." I let the sentence hang.

"You mean Sir Richard?"

"In part yes."

"He understands."

"How do you know?"

"It has been discussed."

Again I seethed inside at the thought of the way that Richard and his henchman must have discussed me. But then of course they had to, I supposed.

"There are other things too" I muttered, knowing that I was losing any semblance of control I might have had.

"You do like Khalid, Michy."

"Yes. Yes I do."

"And you find him attractive?"

"Yes of course."

"Then what is the problem?"

"The future I suppose."

"Well you can relax Michy about him wanting to marry you, that could never happen. And he is quite prepared to share you with Sir Richard."

I sipped my vodka.

"May I?" I asked picking up his pack of Marlboros.

"Of course" he replied lighting it with a gold Dupont.

"Why don't you go to the room now Michaela and I will talk to Khalid."

In the bizarre circumstances of this whole jamboree that seemed to be the most sensible suggestion. I walked the few yard to the rear of the plane and opened the bedroom door.

The plane had been fitted out inside for Richard to travel overnight and avoid as much as possibly jet lag. The bedroom, though small, had a four feet six inch, double bed. From the first time I had flown on the plane and been fucked in the bed I had wondered why it needed a double. If it had a single, the room could have been smaller and two more seats could have been installed in the cabin. But then, I reconciled that's the way of the uber wealthy!

I was sitting on the bed when Khalid opened the door and came in. He sat beside me. He took my hands in his.

"At last Michy," he whispered as he leaned forward and kissed me.

I had no idea what to say, so I just sat there and let him kiss me. His thin moustache tickled a little, but overall he kissed well.

"I have dreamed about this Michy since the first time I saw you," he whispered into my ear as he softly kissed my cheek.

I put my hand on his shoulder. He took that as a sign of my acceptance of his advances. Perhaps it was, but I was not sure. Not sure what I wanted, what I was prepared to do and prepared to give. I certainly was not in need of sex. Richard had seen to that earlier today in his suite when he bentt me over a table, lifted my skirt up and fucked me from behind with my tits squashed against the cold glass on the top of the table.

However, I knew that I had to have sex with Khalid. That was top of the agenda, it was written in the script and he knew that as well as I did for I was sure that the odious bastard Campbell would have delighted at whispering in his ear that 'Michy is up for it, Khalid.'

As we kissed, his hands found my breasts. He squeezed them, nicely. I felt my Ralph Lauren man's shirt being unbuttoned, his hands on my bra and the flesh of my breasts. His fingers edged into the cup and found my nipple, they pinched and pulled it. The shirt was pulled out from my jeans and eased off my shoulders. He eased one orb out of its cup and greedily, almost, took my nipple into his mouth. Sucking on that, he lifted my other boob out of the bra and then alternated sucking, squeezing and pinching my tits and the nipples.

He was gentle and considerate. He took his time, moving his mouth from breast to breast and from nipple to nipple, sucking and gently chewing them. His hands roamed over my body. They went down from my bra, across my chest, onto my waist and to between my jeans, covered legs. He rubbed me there, gradually increasing the pressure. I could feel my arousal building up.

"Wait a moment Khalid" I whispered. I slid the shirt off, reached behind me, unclasped my bra and slipped it off.

"Oh Michy, they are so beautiful," he replied gazing at my breasts and hugely swollen nipples.

He ran his fingertips across them sending a little shudder through me. He pulled me to him so that my bare breasts were squashed against the silk of his robe. That felt lovely. I ran my hand down his back and rested it on his hip. Despite this being a contrived situation I wanted him. I wanted to feel him, hold and stroke him and rub and caress him. More to the point, I wanted to do that to his cock.

I had never been with an Arab. I knew the men were very proud and, so I was led to believe, rather chauvinistic in their marriages and relationships, which presumably included their sexual ones. I wondered just what, if any degree of me taking the initiative would be acceptable to him. Although by no means having a desire to be dominant in a relationship and on balance tending to be more of a submissive, I did like to play my part. I enjoyed doing things without being asked and, from my experience so had most of my lovers including Richard and Marc. I felt that it made for more exciting and pleasurable lovemaking for both parties. Hence, I had broken the kiss, removed my shirt and bra and flaunted my bare breasts at him. I had got a thrill from that, just as got another from sliding my hand across the silk and round to the front of his body.

"Oh yes" he gasped into my ear as my hand found his fully erect, rigid cock.

I stroked and rubbed it as he fumbled at the belt and zip of my jeans. I helped him get them off and lay in the middle of the bed in just a tiny, pale blue, lacy thong.

"Undress for me Khalid" I whispered, forgetting completely my concern as to my role with an Arab man.

Standing beside the bed as the plane roared westward across the US prairies at over five hundred miles per hour, I watched one of the sexiest scenes I had ever seen.

Particularly when worn by slim men I find the white thin robe, or the thawb, worn by Arab men very sexy. In just my thong, lying on a bed, seeing the clear outline of Khalid's erection and knowing that shortly he was going to fuck me I found his silk thawb especially sexy. And when he reached down and slowly pulled the robe up and up and up the sexiness of his movements reached orgasmic inducing levels; he was completely naked under it.

"Oh yes Khalid," I could not help groaning as I looked at his slim, dusky body and proud rampant cock.

He was on the bed and I was in his arms very quickly. Our mouths met and our hands roamed over the other as we squirmed our bodies together. His erection felt wonderful both when it was pushed hard against me and when I held it in my hands. I was tempted to go down on him, but as he did not lead the way by slithering down my body, I resisted that. Instead I lay there returning kiss for kiss, embrace for embrace and thrust for thrust as we both readied ourselves for him fucking me.

Clearly the traditionalist, but then I like that in a new lover, he rolled on top of me fiddling a condom on as he moved. Squashing my tits against his nicely hairy chest we kissed and he slid down a little so that his legs slipped between mine and the tip of his cock rested right on my clit. He pressed it and that made my whole body jump. Putting his hand between us he took hold of his erection and positioned the tip of it right on my lips. Lifting up a little he looked into my eyes smiled and said quietly.

"Ok Michy?"

I smiled back, squeezed his body, nodded and whispered. "Yes Khalid."

"Oh yes," I grunted as every part of my body was filled with pleasure when he surged his cock deep into me.

He didn't take long to cum, but in the circumstances that was fine.

After, I lay in his arms and was pleased at how caring and patient he was as I came down rather slowly from the ecstasy of my orgasm. We chatted about our company, his country and things in general before, wonderfully, his interest perked up again.

This time he did go down on me and, for a young guy, was adept at oral sex. I licked and sucked his cock and balls, before he took from behind as I knelt on all fours.

I remember hearing the pilot saying that we over Sacremento when we did it for the third time with him on his back and me straddling him.

*

We did not stay in the hotel as planned. Instead, Khalid took me to a house in Bel Air that his father owned. His two henchmen came with us, but other than them and a number of servants we were alone.

I was in touch with Richard by BBM and email so he knew where I was, but I had little time to attend to any business. My time was occupied fully by trying to satisfy Khalid's seemingly insatiable appetite.

It was our second and last night in LA. We had been to the studio and Khalid had been introduced to a couple of stars. Tomorrow, he flew on to China and I was going back to London. The Gulfstream had not waited for me so I was on the overnight BA flight from LAX.

"Michy, my love" he said as we lay naked on the large bed in the bedroom with the open, French doors leading out to a patio and down to the kidney shaped pool. Beyond that the ground fell away and the lights of LA were spread out before us.

"Yes Khalid."

"I need to say some things to you."

I had no idea what was coming, but feared the worse.

"I know that to a large extent us spending time together was contrived and was set up to help persuade us to invest in Richard's company."

"Oh Khalid."

"Michy darling there is no need to pretend, I do understand. After all it is business and I have been brought up on that."

I smiled and stroked his chest as he went on.

"And we are going to. We want to diversify more and we see GSL as a perfect vehicle. Richard can almost name his price," he said rolling me onto my front. "We see a big future with what he has and what we can merge with it."

"That's wonderful Khalid, thank you."

"No need for that Michy, or this," he said pushing his hand between my legs and right onto my pussy. "But it did help" he went on smiling.

"As you say Khalid, it is business," I replied also smiling as we put sex very much in its place. "You said several things."

"Yes, that was one."

"And the second?"

He slid his hand down my back and cupped the cheeks of my bottom. He squeezed them several times, it was nice. Lying on my front as I was, I had my face turned away from him so it was a slight shock to feel his lips and tongue on me down there; a shock yes, but a pleasant one as I have a very sensitive bottom. I wiggled it a little. He understood and I felt his tongue slip into the crevice between the cheeks. It slid along the valley and found the hole. The tip pressed against it.

"Ok Michy?" He asked taking hold of my hand and squeezing it.

"Yes" I whispered back as I felt the tip penetrating me a little.

I felt his tongue move away to be replaced by the tip of one of his fingers. I knew what was coming and I shuddered at the thought. That was in almost equal parts of excitement and apprehension. He pressed and my anal hole opened. He pressed firmer and it slid in. The combination of the pain and pleasure made me gasp and grunt.

"Still ok Michy?" He asked pushing his other hand in mine under my body and onto my breasts so I was holding that. I turned slightly to give him more room. He smiled his thanks as he pushed his finger further into my bottom and watched as I pinched my nipples.