The 102nd Virginia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary winced and Frank knew it was working. Each swipe was quicker until he was literally thrashing her lightly. Mary cried out in either pain or pleasure. It was NOT a pleading for him to stop. Frank continued striking her until the skin was turning a light red all around the nipples and areolas.

He saw her body stiffen and her hips begin to move in a soft thrusting motion, roughly in time with his strokes. Frank bent over and sucked on one tit while maintaining contact on the other with the whip.

"Ohhhh please, stop," she murmured.

Frank ignored her, licking and biting the nipple until her moans grew more frantic. The whip was hitting her hard enough now to give off a loud 'smack' each time it came down. The tit he was striking was bright red and the nipple appeared ready to explode.

Frank put his face next to her ear. "Do you feel it? In your pussy, Mary? Do you want to touch it?"

She refused to acknowledge him at first, but he was hitting her other breast now; the one he was biting.

"Do you?"

She muttered something he couldn't understand, and then she barely whispered, "Yes. Yes."

Frank put the whip down and stood up. He untied the rope and lowered it until he could untie one hand, leaving the other in place. He once again raised it and tied the rope to the pole.

He whispered to Mary, "Do it, Mary. And don't stop."

As the whipping started back up, she put her free hand inside her slip and found the aching, swollen nub that would relieve her. Frank put the whip down for the last time and buried his face in her tits. He attacked them nearly as roughly as the whip, sucking and biting in response to Mary's louder and louder howls.

Soon, she threw her head back and erupted in a prolonged orgasm that had her squirming on her knees and pulling down on the rope above her. Mary rubbed her clit and thrust fingers inside her pussy for what seemed an eternity. Her tits throbbed, but it was nothing like what she felt in her pussy.

When she opened her eyes again, she was looking straight at Frank's hard cock. He gave her no time to recover. He pushed the cock against her lips and forced it into her mouth. Mary was still so stimulated from her orgasm that she eagerly clamped her lips around it, using her free hand to grab the base.

But as Frank started fucking her face, she came back to reality and struggled to keep from choking and tried to pull back. Frank held her head in place with his hand and pounded her faster and harder. Within sixty seconds she could taste the sweet fluid seeping from the tip.

She dreaded what was about to happen. She was sure she would choke.

And then it was gone. The cock was out of her mouth and she watched Frank stroke it frantically. It was aimed at her face and she wondered what he planned. The answer came quickly.

With a loud grunt, Frank pulled on the cock and ejected a seemingly endless stream of white cum onto Mary's face. A second shot hit her chin. The third and fourth found her face and neck until he began to send only small dribbles onto her tits.

Mary was relieved that the ordeal was ostensibly over...until she saw John approaching her, pulling down on his zipper as he walked. He headed directly behind her while Frank put away his cock and closed his pants. The smile on Frank's face was not from his orgasm alone. He knew John, and he knew what John liked.

John was swift in flipping up Mary's slip and exposing her firm ass. A few more strokes of his large hand had his cock hardened and he got on his knees behind Mary. He slapped the cock against her cheek and ordered her to spread her legs.

Mary's new sobs made clear her misery.

"Hold it right there!"

Every head in the barn spun to the door. Jack Campbell stood poised with a gun aimed straight at John.

"Don't anybody move," Jack said as he strolled in.

He motioned to Frank and John.

"Get the hell out of here or I'll kill you both."

The two men hurriedly finished dressing, gathered their weapons and, under the watchful eye of the stranger, exited the barn. Jack made sure they were well out of sight before returning to assist Mary.

Jack had been dropped off a couple of miles away by Elizabeth and Kate after a long, rough ride hidden in the back of a wagon. The first farm he came to seemed deserted until he heard the noise in the barn. The gun he took from one of the soldiers in Kate's parents' house only had three bullets in it. Luckily, he didn't have to prove that to Frank and John.

So now he was in Northern Maryland, still a long way from home in southern Virginia. But he had civilian clothes on, borrowed from Kate's father, and a chance—slim as it may be—to escape the Federal army on his way back to Jennie.

12