The 12 Cocks of Christmas

Story Info
Brie Larson makes a Christmas wish...
5.1k words
3.77
15.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction, none of the events have ever occurred.

***

It's Christmas Eve. The night is cold and breezy, the children are all sleeping and the presents are just arriving.

In a small neighborhood, where Christmas was spent surrounded by the biggest and most expensive presents a parent could find, there's one house where, even if the Christmas decorations are in full display, and you can see the tree from a mile away, there was no present to be found, no joy to be shared, not a single person around.

Then, a cab parked right outside of the snow covered street.

"Keep the change." said a female voice before coming out of the cab.

She opened the door, making a cool breeze enter the cab, giving her shivers and raising the bottom of her dress quite a bit, but her hands prevented to accidentally flash the driver.

The first thing out of the cab was her black right high heel. After that, her covered fit figure came out and, as a cold breeze passed right by her, she started to slightly shiver as her hard nipples started to poke through her black dress.

She closed the door behind her and walked as fast as she could towards her house before she froze to death. The Weather Channel didn't announce any snowing until the morning of Christmas, and it wasn't even 11:30 when she left the party and the snow was already on the streets.

Once she got out of the cab, she ran towards her door, running away from the freezing breeze that came from the outside.

Once inside, Brie Larson put on the coat she left on the coat hanger.

"That's better." she said "Fuck off, Weather Channel."

With that said, the Captain Marvel star walked towards her kitchen and, once she arrived, she went to her wine cellar and filled a glass.

As she took her first sip, she remembered the party she had attended. It was all her friends' plan as her recent break-up with a long time relationship. The guy was fine, or at least he looked fine; he had a nice body underneath all that winter clothing, but personality wise... The guy was as empty as the void; he was the typical male bimbo, and she believed her friends knew it.

"Fuck 'em" she laughed as she served herself another glass "I don't even think they know what I want in a relationship."

But then, a small thought came across her mind. What if her friends just wanted to give her a one-night hook-up? Just so she could release some steam.

"Well, fuck me." this time, she didn't even bother on filling her glass and just grabbed the whole bottle.

She walked across the kitchen and the entranced and entered her living room. She lit the fireplace as she chugged the bottle, feeling how everything on the outside was getting warmer as well as in her inside.

Once her "drink" was finished, she sat on her new leather couch. She spent days telling her friends the things they shouldn't do while she even made a "Not To Do List" that was always laying on the couch. Or at least that's where it was laying until Brie grabbed it, made it a ball and threw it away as it broke all the rules. She drank and/or ate something, she had taken her shoes out and put her feet on the couch and was in a drunken state; those were the only three rules written in the paper.

But she didn't care. She washed away an opportunity with a hunk just because she misread the room, she was a due a cheat day and her couch too. She had been good all year and one small mistake was supposed to ruin her whole night?

"Yeah, I've been good." she looked at her empty bottle of wine "You've been good too, my little friend." then, by sheer accident, she spilled some wine on the couch "Shit." she said, but her reaction was laughter more than anything reproachable "I guess I'll need a new couch. But where would I get a new one?"

She looked at the Christmas tree. She looked at her old pendulum clock, 11:50. She looked back at the ball of paper in the floor.

By 11:55 she had already written the letter:

"Dear Santa:

My name is Brie. And I've been a very good girl. So for Christmas I'd like a new couch. And, you know what? I blew a sex opportunity tonight, what if you give me a new opportunity? Perhaps the best sexual experience EVER? Think about it.

Attentively,

Brie Larson

P.S. You know I've been good, don't you?"

After that, Brie folded the letter, wrote "For: Santa" as best as she could and put it on her tree. She looked at it for a while and noticed something was missing. So she went upstairs, grabbed some lipstick, applied it, came back downstairs and kissed the letter. That's what it was missing: a kiss for Santa.

And so, Brie sat on her couch and waited for her clock to say it was 12:00. And, as she watched the pendulum swing back and forth, and the hands moving slower and slower, she closed her eyes for a second and fell asleep.

It was a dreamless moment of sleep. Brie rested peacefully on that couch, avoiding the wine stain when...

DOOOOOONG! DOOOOOOOOONG! DOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

Brie gasped. Did she fell asleep for a second there? Perhaps she needed to go to bed instead of falling asleep on her couch.

Brie grabbed her coat and planted her feet on the floor; she felt something odd, but she couldn't quite tell what it was at first.

"Is it not that cold anymore?" she thought; an as odd as it was, she decided to go along with it because a warm environment isn't something you'd normally complain about.

And so, Brie walked through the wooden floor feeling not quite as tipsy as before but feeling as confused and lost as one in a drunken state would be. Her steps made absolutely no noise as she made her way towards the entrance, but she got cut off before she could pass through it.

In front of her, like if out of thin air, the guy from the party appeared.

"Shit!" Brie felt her heart skipping a beat, slipped and almost hit herself hard against the floor were it not for the party guy whom, as fast as a Santa's reindeers during Christmas' Eve, grabbed Brie by the waist and prevented any harm towards her; the scene was like something out of a romantic comedy or even like the ending of a dance routine.

Brie, still hanging in the middle of falling thanks to the guy's hold on her waist, got an opportunity to see the guy from up-close. She was sure the guy had no hint of blue icy eyes while at the party whereas this guy had them.

"Hey, thank you for keeping me from falling, but how the fuck did you get inside?" after asking this, Brie noticed how the guy's face started to get closer and closer to her face and his eyes began to close "Wow! Hey, what are y-?" Brie knew exactly what he was trying to do but, in her current position, she found herself helpless and couldn't avoid the guy's approach at all.

At first, the kiss caused Brie to get angry and she got madder when she felt how he was forcing his tongue inside her mouth. But, just as she was starting to close her right hand into a fist, she started to feel something different.

The kiss started as a normal kiss, but after concentrating on the act enough, Brie felt there was something wrong with the way he kissed her. No, not the way he kissed, but what the kiss was doing to her. Brie needed to dig deeper because she could have sworn the guy's lips tasted like cinnamon, his tongue was like mint and his saliva tasted... was it candy cane? So Brie dug deeper and returned the kiss, perhaps with even more passion than the guy.

It lasted... She couldn't even tell how much it lasted. There was even a moment after the kiss finished that she started to wonder what she did during the kiss. She couldn't remember at all. It was like she could only live in the moment, maybe that's why she couldn't remember all the things that happened and that she did during that kiss. She forgot all about her sloppy kisses, the sucking on the guy's tongue; how she started to suck his face like if there was no tomorrow, after biting his upper lip; passing her tongue all over his mouth; and how she even regained some ground and; instead of the guy kissing her while he was holding her body, she forced the guy against the framework, raised her leg and rubbed it against his thigh and started to use her hands to play with her nipples and clit over her dress.

"You taste so good..." she finally said after really needing to breathe and with half of her face covered with both of their saliva "How?"

The guy didn't answer; he just smiled as a pair of hands grabbed Brie by her shoulders and started to undress her. This time, she couldn't recognize the guy as she didn't remember a black person that looked like that at the party, much less one with blue icy eyes as...

"Wait a second..." she looked at the guy behind her who had already removed the dress off her and started to work down on her black lace panties "Wait a second..." she tried to stop the guy from taking her panties by turning around and pushing him away, but that only prompted the party guy to turn her around, cup her face with his hands and get closer to her face while the guy from behind started to moved towards here once more "Wait a sec-" Brie got cut off by the party guy's kiss; she went right into that trance-like state once again, enjoying and letting herself go over one sweet Christmas kiss.

In the meantime, as Brie was lost in the sweet kiss given the Caucasian guy, his African American friend finally took Brie's panties. Once his friend pulled Brie's underwear, the party guy stopped the kiss.

Brie was blushing intensely; she was as red and emanating more heat than the fire as well as totally lost into the pleasure.

She looked at the guy's face once again. Those blue eyes weren't bothering her anymore; they were probably the sexiest eyes she had ever seen in her life. She saw a grin appear on his face and she started to slightly giggle as a cute and sexy smile appeared on her face. She started feeling the party guy's hand on her shoulders and did nothing as he pushed her hair behind her ear, after this, he started to pass her hands through her naked body; his hands were cold, but she wasn't couldn't feel the coolness anymore.

Brie went for another kiss, but the guy stopped by putting a finger on her lips. She tried to say something but the guy sweetly shushed her. After that, he played with her nipples for a while, using her thumb and middle finger to put pressure on them as Brie bit her lower lip.

After getting them as hard as they could get, the guy went right into sucking mode. This took Brie by surprise as, per her sexual experience, guys would normally start with licking; and, if you add that to the fact his mouth felt like if someone was rubbing the coldest snowball on her nipples, you'd understand why she tumbled back, tripped with her panties and almost fell to the floor, again.

And, as what it was starting to become more of a pleasant sensation in Brie's clouded and horny mind, the guy grabbed her by the waist preventing her to fall to the ground once more. This time, his touch felt like the coldest night in contrast with Brie's heated up body. This was making her heart rate to go faster and for her breathing to become inconsistent.

"My hero..." she said as, instead of looking at the guy's face, she looked passed that short blonde hair to look at what was hanging from the top of the room's exit's framework: a mistletoe.

A lot of questions suddenly appeared in her head: had that mistletoe being in there before? Had she or her put it in there? What was she doing naked with a fully clothed guy who did nothing more than kissing her and looking good? Where was his friend? Wasn't he behind her? Why was she doing this?

But instead of listening to these questions, Brie just went with the only thing she was sure about: when you're under a mistletoe you must kiss the person you're with.

She kissed him once more, feistier than before. It looked like if a cannibal was trying to bite the tongue out of the guy, but in this occasion, Brie was just trying to get all she could inside her mouth as the guy tasted as good as always.

After much struggle between their tongues, Brie finally stood up once again, both of her soles finally fully touching the wood. Once she was standing up, Brie wrapped her arms around the guy's shoulders then jumped and did the same with her legs around the guy's waist. She wanted to grind him, but he was still clothed, although she could feel his erect cock through his pants. She also felt him moving, but she didn't care, she was relishing the moment.

Then she fell down on the couch with her bare ass; the couch with a wine stain; the same couch she had made rules so it wouldn't get ruined by anyone sitting on it, but she didn't care as she was being-

The kiss stopped.

The guy was standing up and Brie was looking at him like a wounded puppy. She tried to kiss him again, but she was slightly pushed back to the sofa. The only sound she could hear was the burning wood and her exasperated breathing.

"Please..." she finally begs after she has had enough of that awkward silence.

The guy didn't verbally answer her request, but he started to slowly unbuckle his belt. Brie knew what was coming, but she was still surprised by seeing the guy's dick.

The man was well endowed.

He started moving closer towards Brie, his erect dick getting closer and closer to the actress nose so she started to smell the dick sooner rather than later. It smelled like a Christmas tree, an intoxicating smell mixed with what a dick normally smelled like. Brie closed her eyes and let her smelling sense to do the work. As it got closer and closer, Brie could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, letting the couch to finally feel her pre-cum and getting dirtier. She opened her eyes once the very tip of the dick bopped her nose.

Brie looked at it with the purest innocence and awe. It was veiny, straight as an arrow, lengthier than your normal sized dick and smellier than usual. She looked at the guy. His face only said one thing.

Brie opened her mouth and engulfed the tip of the cock. She wrapped her lips just as if she were licking a lollipop and used her tongue as she couldn't wait to reach for the center liquid. She tried to engulf more of it, and she did her best as she slowly moved her way towards the base using only the strength retained between her neck and head; she did not use her hands. But as I said, she tried, but couldn't. She needed to breathe so badly, and yet, she took all the time in the world to get that dick out of her mouth as she was savoring every single millimeter of it.

Once she regained air, she tried to go for it again, but the guy moved to his left, making the sexual organ to move with him and bating Brie who moved in the same direction as the cock, but, sadly to her, she couldn't get the moves at the same rhythm as she always went for it but wasn't capable to reach it.

Brie's opportunity came once she found herself on the right side of the couch, her left side getting lighted by the fire. She was sitting at the very edge, her ankles crossed, her knees shaking, her fingers drumming and her mouth salivating even more than before; her saliva getting being thicker and, somehow, making her more thirsty.

She goes for it, but she's stopped by the guy's hand in her forehead.

She's only a few centimeters away from it, her mouth is open and if she only could move a bit more she could have it right where she wants it. She tries to go for it by throwing her head towards it and opening and closing her mouth, but she just can't reach it. Her last attempt was proven a failure as well because, not only had she failed to grab the dick with her mouth but she had also fallen on her knees and out of the couch.

The guy finally let go of her head and took a step back. Brie looked at the floor where his boots used to be and stared at it for a while. She was ashamed, but she couldn't get a grip of what was she ashamed for. Was she ashamed because of the degrading position she was now, fishing for a dick and naked in her own house for an unknown guy? Or was it because she failed at getting all of that cock inside her mouth?

She was in the middle of this mental crusade when the guy grabbed her by the chin and made her look at him from that low position. She passed his thumb through her lips and opened her mouth.

Brie let all of that happen to her, why? Because she wanted to, because she had never been that horny, because she had never met such a tasty guy, because she believed she was madly in love and that she'd do anything for that guy; because she wanted so bad to get fucked.

He extended his hand and she grabbed it. He helped her to stand up and the made her sit back on the couch, only this time, instead of sitting on the edge, the guy moved her so she was sitting in the middle of the couch while her feet were at her previous position.

Brie couldn't keep her eyes out of the guy's penis; she couldn't believe how, even when he was taking his clothes off, his dick could still be as erect as it was. She was so distracted by it she didn't notice how his black friend from before was behind her on the couch and on his knees; she noticed once he touched her shoulders; Brie was strutted by this as his touch was as cold as the other guy's, but the guy just smiled back at her, which prompted a shy smile from the American.

The Just Mercy star was then taken by surprise when she felt a cold sensation on her feet. She looked at the front, the party guy was fully naked now (the guy behind her was as well, but she didn't had the time to notice or to care) hitting her feet with his dick. Once the guy got her attention, he used his index finger and commanded Brie to come over his side.

The girl crawled towards the well-endowed gentleman over that side of the couch. She did this slowly, building up the tension not only for him, but for her as well. It was the moment she was waiting for since letting that dick out of her mouth; she was finally going to have it back.

Her hands stopped at the edge of the couch. The man, and therefore his dick, wasn't close enough for her to catch it. She straightened up while being in all fours and tried to reach for that dick once more. She tried, but she couldn't reach and, for a moment, she thought the guy was once again playing with her, but then he started moving.

Brie could feel it already. She was licking her lips, tasting victory already, opening her mouth little by little and moved her head closer even if the guy was moving. She could almost taste, she almost felt its smell and saw it twitch the moment her breath made contact with it, and her eyes were shinning so bright with joy...

"Eek!" she squealed as she felt something more than a dick inside her mouth.

She looked back. It was the guy's friend. He was grabbing Brie's hip with one hand and her ass with the other; she could feel the tip of his dick barely inside her ass.

She was about to ask the guy in front of her to tell his friend to not do that when...

"Can you-? Ugh!"

Without any warning, the guy rammed his dick all the way into Brie's throat, activating her gag reflex and, instead of being mad as she once thought she would if someone were to do that to her, she rolled her eyes in ecstasy. She breathed in once the whole cock was outside her mouth; when she breathed out she could have sworn her breath smelled like a Christmas tree. She smiled at the guy, a smile that asked for more; he shared a grin with her.

And as the party guy started a frontal assault on Brie, his friend was on the rear doing his own stuff. The two of them created a period of ramming both of Brie's holes in such a way that not only did it looked like two carpenters cutting wood with a large saw, but it also helped into Brie's pleasure.

Brie fully accepted her role as these guys' fuckdoll. She just couldn't help it. Pleasure had overthrown all the other feelings inside her body and started a dictatorship she couldn't get away from, and it's not like she wanted. Her eyes were completely rolled and blank; she was salivating all over the guy's dick (even having some drops falling on the couch). She was moaning like crazy and louder than usual; she was not ashamed of it at all.

12