The 12 Days of Christmas; Days 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyd1509
tonyd1509
57 Followers

The man moved from behind me and sat on the bed beside me. "You don't mind?" he said, looking at first me and then her. "Couldn't see much from back there." I looked at Wendy; without stopping the blowjob, she rubbed her eye, so I looked at him and said, "No, we don't mind, it's fine. Find whatever view you like."

Another guy appeared in the doorway; I gave him a head nod to let him know he could come in. He did, and he sat beside me on the other side. He was fully dressed, but it wasn't long before he was rubbing himself through his pants. Wendy stopped sucking me, looked up at him and said, "At least take it out so I can see it." He had his pants and shorts around his ankles in record time, and when he sat up I saw the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life. It must've been 10 inches long, and as fat as the first guy we saw earlier, maybe even a little fatter. Wendy said, "Oh. My. God." very slowly, and stared in amazement for several seconds. Then she stood up and whispered in my ear. "Is it OK with you if I stroke him a little? I want to know what that thing feels like in my hand."

I smiled and nodded, and I kissed her before she knelt back down in front of me. She licked me from almost my ass to the tip of my shaft, watching him stroke himself. Then she looked at him and said, "Can I, um, touch it?"

"Sure!" he said, grinning broadly and moving his hand away. She reached for him and tried to encircle his cock with her right hand; it wouldn't reach all the way around. She moved her hand all the way down to the base, then put her left hand just up the shaft from her right; then she moved her right hand above her left, the way kids do with a baseball bat when they're trying to decide who's going to hit first. Three hands up, and the head of his cock wasn't covered yet. "That's amazing," Wendy breathed. With an effort, she moved her left hand to my thigh and started licking and sucking me again while stroking that giant pole in her right hand.

The guy to my right cleared his throat, and I saw Wendy glance at his face and then his crotch; his cock was hard again. Compared to the other guy's, it looked puny, but then so did mine. Wendy glanced up at me with a questioning look; I smiled and nodded again, and soon her left hand was as busy as her right, though not as full. The sight of her stroking two cocks, the build-up from watching first Paul and Stacy and then the foursome, and the magic ministrations of Wendy's mouth on my cock were finally too much for me, and I grabbed the back of her head and held her tight to me as I erupted in her mouth, shooting stream after stream down her willing throat. One of the best things about Wendy's blowjobs is that she doesn't stop the moment I stop coming; she kept licking and sucking softly and slowly as I softened, and that afterplay was fantastic as always.

After a few minutes of that, she stood up and stripped quickly, throwing her clothes aside with an abandon I'd rarely seen in her. "My turn," she said huskily, and climbed onto my face. "Come here, boys," she said to the other two guys, and they quickly scooted up so their hips were about even with my head. Wendy grabbed both cocks again and stroked them in time with the rocking of her hips on my face as my tongue licked and probed her clit, lips and pussy and my hands roamed over her butt, back and breasts. The wife of the guy on my right took the opportunity to sit on his face, too, facing down his body so she could watch the rest of the action.

I could feel Wendy building to an orgasm, and as her hips began thrashing faster I grabbed on with both hands so I could keep my face buried between her legs. She grabbed my hair with both hands and ground her pussy into me as her hips bucked, and when I didn't pause my attentions as she crested the first wave, she built quickly to a second one, never letting go of my hair. When her spasms finally subsided, she climbed shakily off my face, bent down and licked and sucked her juices off my lips and chin; then she kissed me fiercely and said, "Fuck me. Hard. Now."

Happily, my cock was hard again; eating her pussy does that to me. I flipped her over, raised her knees to her chest, rubbed the head of my cock from her clit to her hole and back, and then shoved it in all at once, hard and fast. "Ohhhhhh," she said. Then to the guy with the massive cock, she said, "If you've got a condom, put it on. I want to stroke you off." Looking up at the woman still riding the other guy's face, Wendy said, "Him too, if you want." The woman climbed off him, got a condom from the bowl on the nightstand, and put it on him. He knelt on the bed, and she knelt behind him and caressed his balls and butt while Wendy started stroking him again. By this time Massive Cock Man had a condom on, too, and he knelt on the other side. I raised up and put her knees over my shoulders so her arms would have more room; this also gave all of us a better view of all the action, and of Wendy's breasts.

Massive Cock Man was ready first, and when Wendy felt him twitch she devoted all her attention to that giant pole. She stroked him firm and fast from tip to base, and it was amazing how far she had to move her hand to do that. She bit her lip and watched raptly as he filled his condom with his load. The other guy followed shortly after, with his wife cupping his balls as he came. Then she said to Wendy, "Can I rub you in return?"

Wendy looked at me; I nodded, and she said pantingly, "Uh-huh." The woman put her hand on Wendy's knee, then slid it to her inner thigh and down to her sex and rubbed her clit while I continued to thrust into her. "Oh god," Wendy said. "Oh god oh god oh god ..." Her voice trailed off. She threw her head back, arched her back, and shuddered through another powerful orgasm. Her rhythmic clenching took me to the brink again, too, and I grabbed her hips and held her tightly to me as I came inside her.

I let her legs drop, leaned over and kissed her deeply. Pulling out, I moved down and licked and sucked her breasts gently, then moved down her belly, intending to lick her clean. But the first flick of my tongue on her clit had her pushing my head away and trying to force her thighs together, saying, "Oh no no no, no more." I tried to insist a little, knowing that sometimes her best orgasms come when she thinks she's done, but she held my face and said kindly, "No more, lover, that's enough for now, please." So I crawled back up and kissed her some more, then lay beside her and held her close, letting one hand roam gently over her breasts, arms and stomach.

Massive Cock Man thanked us and said he'd love to watch us again sometime. The couple also thanked us, and the woman said, "Maybe we can all play together sometime?" "Maybe so," said Wendy, smiling wearily. All three of them left. We continued to lay there cuddling and caressing for a few minutes, and soon there were four new faces at the door. A woman said, "The other rooms are closed; do you mind?"

"No, come on in," I said. "We'll get out of your way."

"No rush," one of the men said, smiling. "Stay and watch, or stay and play."

Wendy and I exchanged glances, and she said, "Thanks, maybe next time; I think we've had enough for tonight." We scooped up our clothes and went across the hall to the bathroom, where we cleaned up a little and dressed. Just as she reached for the door, I pushed her against the wall, pinned her wrists above her head and kissed her hard and deep. She melted into my kiss, and we pressed our bodies together and kept kissing until someone opened the door. "Oh sorry, sorry," said a man's voice. "No problem," I said, "we were just leaving."

We got our coats, thanked Nicky and said goodbye, and walked to the car arm in arm. As we pulled away, I said, "So there's going to be a next time?"

Wendy said, "Well, it was a little expensive. I stayed within our gift budget, but maybe we should plan to come again to celebrate your next job. At least, I'd love to come here again. Wouldn't you?"

"Sure," I said. "I'll go anywhere with you."

"You're sweet," she said. "Corny, but sweet." After a pause, she continued: "Thanks for asking for this Christmas present, Colin."

"Thanks for giving it to us!" I said. "And thanks for making it better than I ever imagined."

"This gift is going to keep on giving," she said. "I don't know if I can keep up the same pace, but I have some more ideas for things I want us to try, so don't think we're done just because I skip a night or two now and then."

"Want to share your ideas?"

"Well, for starters, ..."

I was so turned on by the time we got home that I barely let her get to the bedroom before I whisked her clothes off again.


*** If you've enjoyed these stories and would like to read more about Wendy and Colin as they continue to explore new experiences, please vote, and leave a suggestion in the comments for what they should do next. ***

tonyd1509
tonyd1509
57 Followers
12