The $1200 Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered in my ear, "As a Boy Scout you have to tell the truth, right?"

"Of course. At all times."

"Do you have any STD's?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?" She is breathing heavily.

"I'm sure. Because I like to play so much, I get checked 3 times a year for all STD's. Plus I donate blood 6 times a year. My blood is tested for AIDS each time. I am 100% disease free."

"Good because I want you to fuck me bareback and fill my pussy with your cum. And I want you in me now."

I lifted my hips allowing her to reach between us and guide me into her perfect pussy. And her perfect pussy was perfectly wet. Her wetness enveloped me like a well made glove. It has been years since I've fucked bareback. There is not a manmade synthetic that can duplicate the sensations of an aroused vagina accepting a hard cock.

I began to thrust into her while also shifting myself nearly upright and tucking her legs close together in front of my chest. My thrusts were slow, deep and deliberate. As I increased the frequency I also increase the intensity of my thrusts. I could feel the tip of my cock bottom out against her cervix on each motion. The next ten minutes we pounded our bodies together. As my pelvis pounded her clitoris, her body was responding and drawing closer to another climax. I hoped that I could hold my climax until she came. However, the deeper and more deliberate the plunge, the closer I was to an orgasm. Her body began to pulse and vibrate just as I was beginning to cum.

I pushed deep into her pussy and held my hips still. I could feel her pussy tighten around the base of my cock. I was only able to thrust twice more before I began to cum. The sensations rocked through my body. I tried to match the rhythm of her thrusts but I was too far-gone to offer any more pleasure. Now it was her turn to take a pillow and cover my mouth as I released a moan that nearly morphed into a scream.

Her legs fell from my chest and wrapped around me holding me in. As I began to slip out, she held me tight while practicing her Kegel Exercises. She giggled, as she knew she could hold me in her as long as she pleased. I knew I would be pleased to be held. I only escaped when I slipped out when she lost her concentration as she relaxed. She reached down between her legs dragging two fingers across her pussy, scooping up a large amount of cum. She wiped most of my cum across her breasts and then sucked her fingers clean.

I felt like I would need a good twenty minutes to recover. She didn't feel that I warranted such a lengthy time out. She began to subtly attempt to awaken the little guy. She kissed my neck, ran her hands around the back of my head. She then kissed down to my chest were she sucked my on my nipples while trailing the fingers of her right hand all around my groin but never coming into contact with my cock or my balls. (I am beginning to wonder where Jayden studied for her Masters in eroticism. I think she was on the dean's list each semester.)

As she kissed my neck she whispered in my ear, "Could you tell how turned on I was when you put your finger all the way into my ass?"

"It seemed like you enjoyed it."

She twisted my nipple hard as she asked "SEEMS like I enjoyed it? A lot of guys TALK about enjoying Greek but they have never opened the textbook. I think you paid attention in class and did quite well on the final exam." She continued to whisper in my ear, "But that was just your finger. Do you like to actually fuck a girl's ass?"

The sensations she is creating with her kisses and roaming hands make it difficult to listen for her questions. She nudges me, "Hey! Are you awake? I am offering you my ass to fuck. Want to take a ride?"

"That will be a lot of fun but I need some recovery time. Even with help of Cialis, I am still not 18 anymore."

She chuckles as she says, "I am not sure you need recovery time as much as you need stimulation time. I have developed techniques to shorten a man's down time." (I am beginning to think that Jayden has a Ph.D. in eroticism, not just a master's).

She begins her recovery techniques by lying on the bed only two feet away from me. She is playing with her wet pussy. Her pussy is so wet with cum I can't tell if she is actually getting aroused again or is this part of the technique is only theatre. Then I realize it's not really important if it is theatre or if her arousal is authentic. Even in its early stages the results are beginning to show. My cock is not yet half mast but the firmness is beginning to return.

She slides close enough to me to whisper into my ear, "I want you to eat my pussy again." I am thinking this girl doesn't know that I am really Bi. Yes, she heard me admit to fucking guys and being fucked by a guy. And I have had my share of guys cum in my mouth, but she still thinks of me as a Boy Scout.

Just as I had that thought she stops kissing on my neck and ear long enough to say, "I was wondering if you experimented with guys when you were at Summer Scout camp. I bet you sucked your first cock while at scout camp didn't you?"

Damn! Was this woman in the tent next to mine? I moaned but did not reply. But she was not to be deterred. "What about fucking? Did you fuck a guy at camp or did a special friend fuck you?"

"I didn't fuck or get fucked at summer camp."

She picked up on what was not said, "So no fucking but plenty of sucking? Did you suck or were you a sucker?" She went on to speculate, "I think you were sucked, more than you sucked someone else. Am I right?"

I could barely moan yes as she continued the light touching and kissing all over my body. She worked her kisses back up to my ear, "Please eat my pussy now. I want you to taste your cum and then give it to me. Please! Gawd, the thought of tasting your cum from your mouth makes me so hot."

To seal the deal, she crawled down between my legs and started sucking on my cock. I had almost returned to being fully erect. "Now if you eat my pussy you will be almost completely hard again." Who was I to deny a woman a small joy in life. I crawled down to her neatly shaved pussy. She had my favorite grooming habit of leaving a small landing strip. Just before I began to lick her clit I looked up at her from her crotch. Jayden smiled and said, "And once you get good and hard I have another treat for you."

I lifted my head and asked, "Oh really and what is that treat?"

She smiled like a Cheshire Cat, "Please eat my pussy. That will make me very happy." So I began to lick her clit, not really tasting any cum on her clit. As she rocked her hips up she pushed down on top of my head. "Please, taste some cum." She began to squirm and her pussy was getting very wet. And yes, my cock was once again rock hard. She looked down at me between her legs. Then she reached down with a hand on each side my head. Like using a horse bit, she pulled on my head just slightly. It was easy to understand that she wanted me back up at her face. She held my head as she said, "I want to taste your cum." She pulled me to her face and she licked cum from my beard.

"You know what will make me very happy now? Fuck me in the ass, and use some of my special toys."

"And what special toys are those?"

She hopped off the bed and picked up her bag, bringing it back to the bed. There was that odd clunk noise again when she dropped it on the bed. Jayden looked at me and grinned. There was almost a chuckle. She looked like a kid opening a Christmas present knowing what was in the box. She zipped it open and began to rummage. She smiled as she pulled out a metal bar that was about 20" long. There was a D-ring welded to each end of the steel bar. And there are two more D-rings welded roughly next to each other in the center of the bar.

Jayden saw my quizzical look and asked, "You've never seen a spreader bar before?"

I had to admit that I never had seen a spreader bar but the device certainly had an interesting name. She continued to pull items from the bag. First was a bottle of personal lubricant. Then she sets four leather collar objects on the bed. Attached to each collar is a carabiner.

I sort of understand what the pieces will be used for but I still don't have a clear picture. Jayden grins at me with just a tad bit of fear in her eyes; "Can I trust you Boy Scout? I am about to put myself at your mercy. I've been looking forward to this for weeks. The guy I was to meet tonight is the only person that I let do this to me. But there is something about you that tells me I can trust you. I don't understand why. But I have a very unusual sexual connection with you." We agree to a safe word: "mercy." We agree that if she says mercy twice, then I am to stop the action and free her from the spreader bar. She tells me that when she orgasms she doesn't want me to disconnect her from the spreader bar. She wants to have her orgasm and stay constrained.

But I still don't see how all the parts fit into the puzzle. She handed me the lube; "We will need that in just a minute, but not now." It never fails and I am not sure when it started, but when I hold a tube or bottle of lube I get really hard. I guess it's the anticipation of things to come. Since I am already fully erect, my cock is beginning to be painful it is so hard. I am going to need some relief pretty soon.

The leather collars are different lengths. Two are about 12" long and two are about 9" long. Jayden attaches the longer collars to her ankles and the two shorter collars to her wrists. She lies down on her back and says; "Now I need your help."

Jayden hands me the bar as she pulls her knees up towards her chest. (I can't help but notice her pussy and ass hole are fully exposed.) "Attach my ankle cuffs to the D-rings on each end of the bar." That was easy enough, but she still has the freedom to just lay flat on the bed with her legs separated some. With her knees still at her chest she instructs me to attach her wrist cuffs to the D-rings in the center of the bar. Now the pieces are all in place and it looks pretty nice but it seems like the bar will impede deep penetration even with her knees held up to her breasts.

Jayden is lying across the bed. (Perpendicular to the direction a person normally lies on a bed.) She sees my quizzical look and instructs me to roll her over on to her knees. I follow instructions, rolling her over towards the foot of the bed. "OH MY GOD!" Is all I can say. There in front me she lays basically face down with her ass up in the air. With her ankles and wrists attached to the bar she is completely immobilized. She has no way to prevent any penetration to her pussy or her ass.

Jayden can sort of see me over her shoulder. She looks at me with a nasty slut look on her face and whispers, "Fill her up!"

Who am I to deny a woman her wishes? I take the lube and pour some down her crack. The oil rolls down from the top of her crack and over her ass. Some of the lube pools in her ass hole and some pools in her pussy and of course there is now some on the bed.

I've lubed her up but don't know where I want to start first. Do I fuck her pussy or do I fuck her in the ass? Or, do I finger each? Or, do I lay down on my back under her crotch and eat her pussy? Oh the options! What am I to do?

As I glance towards her bag I see there is one more toy in her bag. A fat 7" dildo! Ok, now I know how to please her. She has a look of fear as I walk behind her with the dildo. I lay it next to her and begin to rub my rigid cock across her ass hole. I begin to tease her ass hole. I rub my middle finger around her anus and then slowly stick my finger all the way in her ass. She inhales deeply and almost screams. I gently ream her ass hole for a few minutes, my finger has relaxed her ass enough for me to fill her with my cock. She moans disappointment as I pull my finger from her ass. I straddle up behind her and begin slowly easing my cock into her ass. She is moaning louder as now have my cock buried in her ass. I begin pulsating in and out.

After a few minutes of ass fucking, I am sensing she is ready to enjoy some Double Penetration. I slip my cock from her ass, "Don't stop!" she cries.

"Be quiet. I didn't tell you to talk."

She whimpers in reply.

I feel her pussy with my fingers and feel wetness dripping down her thigh. I reach for the Dildo and bury it completely into her pussy.

"oohaawooh" and breathes in deeply. I few strokes of the dildo in and out of her pussy and I know she is ready for the return of my cock to be buried in her ass.

I pour a generous amount of lube to re-oil her ass crack. I hear her take a deep breath and try to see what is going on. I give her a stern look and tell her I did not give her permission to watch. I push the dildo deep into her pussy. Then with a hand on each hip, I line my cock up with her asshole laying the tip of my cock next to her ass hole. Quickly I thrust the head of my cock into her ass and bury about 3" into her and just hold it there for 10 seconds giving her a chance to ponder what may happen next and to enjoy the double penetration.

I begin rocking my cock deep into Jayden's ass. I feel her anus contract on my cock. I am encouraged to pickup the pace as I fuck her in the ass. A few minutes of a blissful tempo gives way to a more aggressive action of slamming my cock deep into her ass. She is now groaning loudly. The fucking becomes more rapid. I want to fill her ass with my cum. I continue the cadence for a fast 5 minutes. I feel my climax is almost there.

And I can tell by the rapidness of Jayden's breathing and the change in tone of her squealing that she is getting closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. I am trying to hold on and celebrate with her at the same time. I feel like I am doing pretty well when I see that the dildo is only halfway in her pussy. With my right hand keeping her hips in rhythm, I reach down to the dildo with my left hand and push it back into its intended home. As I push feel her entire body begin to spasm. She has reached the point of not having any control. I have only seen that happen a handful of times as a result of a very intense orgasm. Her ass flinches from side to side. Her ass muscles expand and contract in rapid succession basically milking my cock.

She lets out a low guttural groan that sounds like she is giving up. I erupt into her ass. The orgasm continues to pulsate through my body. Jayden is breathing deeply as her muscles continue to spasm. Neither of us wants to move, as I stay impaled in her ass. We begin to regain a sense of consciousness. Both of us still taking deep breaths.

"Do you need to be unbuckled?"

"No, not yet. There's no hurry. Did you forget I am here all night?"

What the hell? It's only midnight and I've already cum 3 times. And she told me we weren't going to get much sleep. Oh Lord, what else does she have in mind? I guess only time will tell. But I will see if there is something I can pull out of my bag of tricks as well.

This may just be the best $1200 I've ever spent.

12