The 150th Slave Pt. 09: Alternative Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am pretty sure I convinced a few of these guys to get out of the colony as soon as they could. Also, on the sly, Jezebel did manage to have some pleasure with three or four of the sons she'd taught the rudiments of how to make love to a woman. Two or three of them were pretty good by the time I got out of there. Also, of course, Sofia and Margaret provided some physical relief.

Sofia insisted that we all get outdoor exercise. There had already been a frost although it was only mid-September. That was good as it killed the mosquitos. Dressed in our bearskin clothing, Sofia took us on walks by the lakes and streams. She also managed to get me a copy of Madame Bovary in Russian and convinced the old men that it was the Bible so they would let me read it. Sofia decided to stay in Saskatchewan the whole time we were there. "The fishing is just too good to leave and the goose hunting is amazing," she said, but I think she thought that Saskatchewan was where she was most needed.

When Svetlana called to ask about legal problems, I got another break from the otherwise constant flow of guys fucking me like I was a bonobo in heat. Once when Svetlana called during a particularly bad day of brutes fucking me without any consideration for my pleasure or feelings, I got emotional and said, "Svetlana, how could you do this to me, to us, to anyone?" Svetlana replied coldly, "Laurel, that's not what I called to talk about. I will say that I know you will survive this without substantial wear and tear."

The best thing Sofia did was persuade the old men to let her use modern pregnancy testing equipment on us. They initially refused to allow any sort of modern gadget. This would have meant we'd have all been stuck in the far north well into winter and started to show baby bumps. Sofia convinced the old men that, as sex for the sake of pleasure is a great sin, they should get the "whores of Babylon" out of the colony as soon as possible to avoid sexual pleasure that was not necessary for making us pregnant. I think, in part because they sensed that some of their sons were being corrupted by the whores, they agreed to pregnancy testing as long as one of their midwives could fly back with the first of us and make sure that she was in fact pregnant and stay to check on the other whores as they arrived back in Bolry and stay through the last of the births.

Thank goodness, all four of us proved to be fertile and got back to Bolry within a few months. I only had to stay 5 weeks before Sofia showed the old men the results of the urine tests. The old men were happy to get me out of there. They had decided that I was the worst of the potential seducers. What did they expect when they brought us up there? Typical hypocritical male assholes, they rent "whores" and are shocked when they don't act like holy virgins.

Anyway, as a going away present, the 16 of them beat me to the edge of what the BLC would allow just to punish Jezebel for her wickedness. I cried and cried but I will admit that in this case I exaggerated the pain, assumed a face of wronged innocence and even looked to the heavens for comfort. I had learned a lot from Ashley. I did not think I would fool Sofia, who let them go on as long as she would have if I'd acted like a pillar of salt, but hoped my portrayal of tortured innocence would impress the colony.

I was never happier to get back to Bolry. During the pregnancy, I was worked as usual only with one of the cult women inspecting me once a day to make sure that I was still pregnant. The cult woman made Ashley seem normal. A dour little woman in her mid-40s, she'd had 15 children, almost half of which had died from diseases that probably could have been cured with modern medicine. I did my best to corrupt her. Doing anything sexual would have only horrified her. Instead, I said how great it was that the BLC provided such great medical care and lied about how good I felt knowing that I would be providing a healthy child for the cult.

I complained to Sofia that I thought that Svetlana had crossed a line with this last pregnancy. "I'm not threatening to kill myself, but you are inviting me to just quit trying. If what Svetlana wants is a broken piece of dispirited meat, she should set me up for another experience like that one."

"You should not think it was Svetlana's idea or that she even likes it," Sofia answered. "You don't know Svetlana as well as you think you do. You don't understand her situation. Did you know that for years she participated in the Lottery herself to make money to give her some freedom from Pyotr even though she might have died as a result or wished she had died. The greatest of the Czars worked as a carpenter. Svetlana did sex work in the Resort for half a year. She's in the Bolry cabinet as Cultural Minister but everyone knows the Cultural Ministry is a joke except that it runs the highly profitable Lottery. Most her power in the government comes from the facts that Pyotr respects her counsel, much of which can be traced back to you, and that the BLC is making a lot of money when natural gas isn't. Also, as you know full well, Svetlana is not even the CEO of the BLC on paper. She has to report to a management board of bean counters and guys much more relentlessly focused on the bottom line than her.

"Also, I don't think you will ever have to go through anything like that again. Don't ask me why I know that."

Sofia's loyalty and hero-worship was touching but Irina had told me that Svetlana had worked in the Resort because Pyotr was mad at her for scheming behind his back. But, assuming Irina was right, that supported Sofia's larger point that I should not blame Svetlana for every decision that hurt me. But as I thought about it more, that was not a happy conclusion. It meant I was working for an impersonal organization headquartered in a totalitarian state that had no reason to care about my fate other than money.

Still, when I next saw her, I told Svetlana that it was incredibly cruel for them to have me carry a child and take the baby away. "I do not expect to be allowed to keep the child from the cult but really, please, never do anything like that again." Svetlana did not try to defend what was happening this time except to say that the BLC was making a very large amount of money off this child. She also said vaguely, "I am pretty sure things will change for you in a positive way. Laurel, don't you see at least a dim light at the end of the tunnel?"

Again, I went through profound depression after they took the child. I had thought it would be easier this time but in some ways it felt worse. I felt horrible that the baby would have to go back to grow up in the cult. Also, I was younger when the first child was born. Somehow it felt then like I had time and someday I would have a chance to have children and raise them. As before, in the post partum period, Sofia and her staff were with me round the clock for weeks.

They did not ask me to nurse the baby. The cult had plenty of lactating women. I was happy not to learn the sex of the child. I hated to think I produced a girl for the cult.

The BLC did keep me producing milk. Some customers would pay a lot to play with that when it was safe for me to have sex again. As it happened, my shameless whore Jezebel mind and body were ready to enjoy sex again four weeks after the birth.

One part and a prequel to go.

12